Anniversary in a Cabin

Story Info
A couple go to a cabin and enjoy the seclusion.
2.3k words
4.26
8.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley turned the car off and looked at the cabin. It was beautiful. It was secluded. It was everything she wanted. She looked over at Max and grinned. This was going to be the best anniversary they'd had.

This weekend was to be phenomenal. No kids that might wake in the middle of the night and climb into their bed. No worry of someone hearing them if things got a little too loud in bed. Nobody would see her if she made the coffee in the morning before getting dressed. Max had put their bags in the bedroom and joined her in the kitchen while she put some things in the cabinets. Max came up behind her and kissed her neck.

"What's a beautiful woman like you doing here with me?"

She grinned. "Well, you mentioned a hot tub..."

He chuckled and tickled her ribs the way she loved. "Oh is that all?"

"Well, you're also kinda cute. Your wife must be pretty happy with you."

"I don't know. She sure yells an awful lot."

Hayley whipped around in his arms. "Maybe she has to yell at you to get you to do things."

Max kissed her. "Maybe she could just ask me to do things."

Hayley looked up at him through hooded eyes. "Maybe she's waiting for you to get mad. Maybe punish her. She sounds like she needs it."

"Maybe she should think twice about that. Up here...no one would hear her. I could really let her have it."

Hayley bit her lip. "That was kind of my plan."

Max grinned wickedly. "Thank God." His mouth consumed hers as he pushed her into the counter. Hayley was vaguely aware of him lifting her onto the bar and made a mental note to comment on his newfound muscles. He made a swift move to remove his mouth from hers and start on her neck. Her head lolled to the side to give him better access and he bit down right at the base of her neck. She squealed at the feeling and then bit her lip.

Max popped up and sucked her lower lip out of her mouth. He pulled back with a delicious smile. "Not here, baby. I need to hear every noise that comes out of that mouth. Got it?" She nodded, unable to make her mouth say words. It had been so long since she'd seen this side of Max. It had been in reserve since their dating days. Children had a habit of putting a damper on your sex life.

Max pushed Hayley back a little until her head lolled back between her shoulder blades. He continued his descent downward, leaving a trail of kisses on her collarbone before unbuttoning her shirt. She had dressed in the bathroom today which made the lingerie she was wearing under her shirt a complete surprise. She was wearing a dark green corset that made her breasts look even fuller than they already were.

His eyes darkened as he took in the sight. He looked up at her and she grinned. "Green's your favorite color. Do you like it?" Max growled his appreciation as he pulled one breast out and then the other. They sat on the wire of the corset and were pushed up, like they were being pulled towards his mouth. He obliged and started his slow, tortuous, attack on them. Kissing and nipping everywhere but the one spot she craved his mouth. He went from one breast to the other, avoiding the nipple. Hayley whimpered, feeling her legs trembling already. He looked into her eyes and winked, right before devouring her.

Hayley yelped as he started the pattern that he knew brought her to coming every time. He sucked her nipple into his mouth completely, grazed it with his teeth, pinching it slightly, and then his tongue started teasing. Flicking back and forth across her nipple. He repeated his pattern, going from nipple to nipple while his hand played with the other. Hayley was panting; she could feel her body tighten. She dug her fingers into his hair while stealing a glance of him. He looked up at her and in one swift movement, moved his hands to where he was pinching both of her nipples his mouth was biting her lip and he said "Come."

Just like that Hayley saw stars. She screamed her release as Max went back down and licked her nipples. She arched her back forcing her breasts further into his mouth. Max leaned back and pushed her back until she was lying on the counter. "I love making you come like that. Making your body react to just my touch. My mouth." He licked his lips as if her taste was still on his lips. He traced the lines of her new corset. "I do like this. Green was already my favorite color, but I think I just found a whole new love for it."

Hayley wriggled under his touch, he was being deliberately slow and it was killing her. He grinned. "Already ready for more? You're so greedy in bed."

Hayley shook her head. "No. Just greedy for you, baby"

He smirked. "That was a line and a half." Before she could respond his lips had consumed hers once again. He found her wrists and pinned her hands over her head. He moved his hands to the button of her jeans and she tried to steady her breathing.

As he shimmied her out of her jeans, he kissed each new piece of skin that was unveiled, paying special attention to her pelvic bone. He took a moment to appreciate the matching thong to her corset before he began kissing her thighs. Starting at her knees he placed a trail of kisses up each leg stopping inches before she wanted him too. Hayley needed his touch, his lips, his tongue. He looked up at her and their eyes met as he took his tongue and ran it up the crotch of her panties. She felt the wet heat through the satin and she moaned his name as her head fell back on the counter.

He used his tongue to maneuver her panties to the side while his tongue found her clit. She jerked in response as his lips sucked her swollen center into his mouth. He repeated the tortuous pattern that he had used on her nipples. He grazed her with his teeth and then teased her with his tongue. He flicked it back and forth across her pussy, moaning as his rhythm increased. Hayley felt herself tense up again. She was going to come any minute. The only thing she could think of was his tongue on her. She started panting again. "Oh God. Max. I'm going to come. Please baby. Make. Me. Come." Max bit her center and Hayley exploded again.

She squealed as his tongue lapped up her juices and then slowed it's rhythm to a lazy circle. He moved back and grinned as she couldn't keep her eyes open. He always felt he had done his job when she couldn't articulate a sentence.

He took a moment to reach down and remove her boots and take her jeans the rest of the way off. She sleepily watched him. Amazed at how he could go from making her scream to being the perfect gentleman. Her eyes darted open as he picked her up. She yelped in protest but he silenced her with a deep kiss. He made his way into the bedroom and basically threw her on the bed. She made an effort to sit up but that was dampened quickly. With a simple touch of his hand in the right spot on her chest he had her falling back onto the pillows.

He pulled his shirt off over his head and came back down on top of her. Kissing her deep and hungry he had her legs trembling again. Two minutes ago she didn't think she could handle another orgasm, now she knew her pussy was dripping wet for him again.

She started to claw at his pants, but that damn belt he wore was getting in her way. He shocked her by climbing off of her. She cried at the loss of his presence. While he fumbled around in his suitcase he spoke over his shoulder. "You know, you really need to learn to keep your hands to yourself. One of these days, you're going to get the punishment you truly deserve."

She felt her breath catch as he revealed a pair of handcuffs. She'd only been begging for a pair of these for years. He grabbed her wrists and pulled them over her head. Hooking the handcuffs through the headboard he smiled at his handiwork. "Damn. You look so nice all trussed up like this: tied to the headboard, your tits on perfect display. This is how you should always look. Ready and waiting for me."

Hayley was squirming again. How could he turn her on this easy with just a few simple words? He climbed off the bed again and let his eyes linger over her body. She felt her skin heat under his gaze. Without removing his eyes from her, he took his belt off and let his pants fall to his ankles. He let his boxers fall as well while his hand gripped his erection. Five years into their marriage and Hayley never got tired of seeing him hard and ready for her.

He pumped his cock a few times and Hayley licked her lips. Max raised an eyebrow. "You like that?" Hayley nodded quickly. Never in her life had she wanted to taste him as much as she did in that moment. "Are you saying you want my cock in your mouth?"

"Yes, please. Sir." Hayley loved to beg for it. Max had really brought out her inner freak during their relationship.

"Well let's see what we can do about that." He climbed on the bed and placed his dick right against her lips. "Can you take it all, beautiful?"

Hayley licked her lips and ended up licking the tip of his penis in the process. Max's eyes started to glaze and he thrust his hips and ended up deep in her throat. For a moment, Max's bedroom persona fell short and Hayley saw the worry in his eyes that he had hurt her. But Hayley could handle it. She used her tongue to lick his shaft and just like that Max was back in the game and began to thrust his hips back and forth. Hayley bobbed her head along to the beat Max's hips had started and she moaned in ecstasy. He whispered her name as her moan vibrated deep in her throat and around his cock.

After a few moments of this Max pulled out of her mouth and bent down to look in her eyes. "No holding back, right?" She nodded in agreement and Max swooped in with a hungry kiss. While deep in the kiss Max slammed into her, causing her to pull her mouth away and scream in pleasure. She loved the feeling of him inside of her. It was like a puzzle piece, a perfect fit.

He started a slow rhythm which already had her legs quivering. Max prided himself on how many orgasms he could get out of her and she was never one to disappoint. Her breath quickened and her back arched. He knew the signs and sped his pace up ever so slightly. Her release quickly came and he watched as her eyes widened and she screamed his name. Her head lolled to the side as he slowed his pace back down. He gave her a loving kiss as he rotated his hips inside her.

Max started to quicken his pace again. He grabbed each leg and placed it in the crook of his elbow. This was one of Hayley's favorite positions and was made all the better by her hands being handcuffed above her. Her eyes closed as her sensitivity returned. She moaned his name again and he lightly smacked her face.

"Come on. I know you can be louder than that. I want to hear you." His last sentence punctuated by each thrust of his cock. It had been so long she had forgotten what it was like to be loud; she'd always muted herself to an extent nervous of who would hear. But up here in the woods, she realized she had free reign and let herself go.

Max had started getting deeper and she was so close again. Yelping with practically every thrust she thought she was about to explode. Before she knew what happened, Max left her folds and flipped her onto her knees, crossing her arms above her head. He smacked her ass hard and she screamed his name in pleasure. Max paused for a minute.

"You like that, baby?"

"Yes! Fuck, yes Max! Please! Do it again!"

He chuckled and smacked her other cheek, and then fondled both. "Wow. I never realized how badly you needed a good spanking." He smacked her again and then fondled where he'd just hit. Her knees were weakening from the pleasure. Every smack brought on a shriek from her and every fondle brought on a moan of appreciation. She was so close she was in tears, needing to find her release. "Are you ready for me to continue fucking you?"

"God please! Max please fuck me!" With that statement he thrust into her and she exploded. Max pumped into her a few more times and stilled as she felt his cock pulse and his cum fill her up.

She moaned and fell onto the bed. Max reached up and undid her handcuffs and snuggled into her back. As they lay there motionless, Hayley started to chuckle.

Max looked up. "What's so funny?"

She sighed. "It's only Friday."

Max smirked at his half-asleep wife. "It's going to be a fun weekend."

Hayley smiled sleepily. "Happy Anniversary, baby." Before she heard his reply she fell into a deep sleep.