Anniversary Pt. 05

Story Info
More about Molly and Mark.
3.6k words
4.4
2.8k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, this is a true story; only the names were changed to help with anonymity.

Monday

By the time 7 am came around, I had a plan on how to get Mark to lock himself up before even seeing the contract. But it would take some white lies and even some outright boldface lying. So I called my Mistress to fill her in and get her permission to move forward with my plan.

After a few minutes of thinking, she said you know I cannot tell anyone about your predicament, but you can tell whomever you want; however you want. I said without thinking didn't you tell Misstress Julie? She spat back, slave, watch your tone. No, I didn't remember she walked in on you changed up. I didn't say anything. I thought to myself fuck she's right. She always was good at the legal loopholes.

I was commanded to call Mistress Molly and tell her you have a plan; However, wait to give her the details. Let it be a surprise, and with that, we ended our call with my standard I love you, Misstress, and her reply, I love you, slave.

I called mark immediately, telling him I had an idea and he should come over. After giving him directions, we hung up. Shortly after, Misstress Molly called and said you must have a plan; he's on the way; good luck. I said I did and was just about to contact you, but you beat me. And with that, our call ended.

When mark arrived, I ushered him in and said I have been pouring over legal docs and contracts the last few days since our conversation the Other day. Anyway, I may be narrowing down a post-nuptial agreement for the two of you, a legally binding contract between the two of you. One that, if broken by either party, will be punishable by law.

Anyway, that's not why I called you over. He replied what's up? You said you had an idea. I said yes, but it's a little unconventional. Mark's reply was to go on. I said ok, but I've got to tell you a story first. Go on, he said shortly.

I started by saying a few years ago, my wife and I were having a dry spell, if you know what I mean. Yeah, go on he said, a little enthused. Well anyway, I continue you've met my secretary. He chimes in. YEAH, SHE'S HOT. I BET YOUR WIFE HATES THAT. Not at first, but then most definitely, and now that doesn't bother her anymore. What do you mean? He said quizzically. I'm getting to that.

It was about seven, maybe eight years ago, anyway how long ago doesn't matter, my secretary and I went to a conference in Seattle for the company, and we were put up in a five-star hotel. My wife was stuck at home with our son. He was sick.

Anyway, one night, after a day of meetings, we went and got some drinks. I had had a few too many and was getting a little tipsy, so Gweneth, my secretary, helped me to my room. I got a little handsy and groped her. She slapped me and said, your drunk; go to bed. I did, and the following day, I felt like shit.

I apologized to Gweneth she said she would keep it quiet if it were a one-time thing. I agreed, and we finished the conference with no more issues. All the while, I was feeling like garbage. How could I try and do something like that to my wife, whom I loved dearly? I never wanted to hurt her. What was I to do?

Well, I came up with a plan. I was going to do something to ensure I'd never do that or cheat on her. After researching online, I figured it out and ordered what I needed. I pause, and Mark chimes in. "YAH YAH, what did you do?" Now what I'm going to tell you must be kept between us, and no one else agreed.

Yes, he said, well, I waited until the package arrived. I tried it on for comfort, locked it, and gave her the keys to my heart. I told her everything. She was hurt but asked. "Nothing had happened, Right?" I swore up and down nothing had happened. She asked, "how can I trust you to work with her daily?" I said that's what the key was for. She said ok, what's it lock up? Mark asks the same thing.

I said Mark, I had to show her just as I'm going to show you, so please stay here, don't run or laugh. I'll answer your questions in a bit, but please be open-minded. I turned my back to him when he said I promise I undid my pants and turned around, showing him my chastity cage. He turned red and almost laughed. But Mark held in all remarks as well as his laugh and questions.

I then reached down, pulled up my pants, and unfastened them. As soon as I was done, I went to sit. The questions flew as soon as I did; man, there seemed to be a thousand. This will take a while; I need to call the office and clear my schedule.

The first question was, the funniest thing is hows it stays on. I said it locks behind the balls and can't be removed without the key.

The next was how do you pee? Most of the time, I sit, but I do just fine standing. Followed by does it hurt? Only when I try and have an erection, and it's not too bad; it just reminds me that I'm hers and no one else. Then came how long do you wear it? And now my first lie is only when we're not together, like when I'm at work, out of town, or something like that.

His next question threw me a little: Has it improved your sex life or worsened it? I said well, I'd have to say better. She's probably going to say extremely better. He then asked, "why would she say that?" Well, sometimes she'll lock me in it to go to work and not let me out until I have done something she wants, like a chore or sex act, for example, oral. I've gotten good at that.

His next question was, "how long is your longest time wearing it, and have you ever been able to get out without her knowing?" For the first part, I out and out lied for two weeks. I was out of town, and when I got back, I said something that made her mad she made me give her 12 orgasms from oral before she let me out. To the second part, no, I've never gotten out. I have tried to get out, but I got the most secure one I could find when I bought it and haven't had any luck. I don't even try anymore.

The conversation continued into the afternoon. He offered to take me to lunch. After lunch, the conversation continued with many more questions. Like style sizes, how to fit, and size them for yourself. I suggested if he wanted, I have one he could try out for the feel of it and can have the keys even though he said I'll think about it and get back to you. And he left about two hours later and knocked on the door. Just as the phone rang, I grabbed the phone and answered the door while saying hello on the phone.

At the door were Mark and Molly on the phone. She said, "sounds like he got there. Have fun." and hung up. Mark said hello may I come in I said sure, what's up he replied Molly and I have been fighting again. Mark asked if he could stay here tonight. I said sure; I Asked, "your offer to try one was still available?" sure, I said, come with me. I entered my closet and said first, I need to see what we're working with, Mark. He consciously dropped his shorts to show his pierced member. I Said oh, you are close to my size, and you're pierced too. This will work for you. While I was Handing him a birdcage with a pa securing rod. I said you would need to replace your piercing with this.

I then said there was a video on how to put it on. Give me a second. I grabbed my cell, did a quick search, and showed him the video on an installation. He then said I think I have it and went to the bathroom. He was in there for about ten minutes. Upon exiting, he had it on and secured it. He said it's not an uncomfortable feeling. I said good, good night. You can use the guest room at the end of the hall. He said thank you but wait. Please hold this for me he gave me the keys and said I'll be back. I've got to run errands; I should be an hour.

I replied see you then he turned and ran out of the house. About 20 min later, you weren't kidding. This thing is secure and does feel painful but not harmful when aroused. Thank you! I'm on my way back; see you soon. Upon returning to my house, he said, " God, I need to take this off, rub one out, and go to bed. I said no, you need to feel the full potential of it. Besides, I put the keys back in the safe, and the time lock's set for 7:30. I didn't want to lose the keys; sorry, I'm going to sleep. Have a good night.

With that, Mark said I have no choice, then I have to wait till morning.

I went to my room, and he got the guest room. I fell asleep quickly; I could hear Mark off and on throughout the night. A couple of times, I woke for one reason or another.

Tuesday

When I woke and went out to the kitchen, I found mark sitting at the kitchen table on his cell. I ask, "how was your night? He replied, ok, slightly uncomfortable; it was hard to sleep with this thing. It gets more manageable on the second night and even more so the longer it is on.

I asked how it was fitting he replied pretty good. I almost can't tell I'm wearing it until I start to get a hard-on. I just realized how often that happens. I ask nicely. Do you want to take it off or see how it goes today? If you'd like, we can hang out all day, even go fishing or water skiing and have a round of golf, what do you say?

He said it sounded good, but what about the lock? I said no worries, I've worn one swimming, fishing, and even in the hot tub. Nothing to worry about, but we can bring the keys if you like; he said that wouldn't be a fair trial. I said, not so we will leave them here. You run home and get what you may need for the day, and I'll get my stuff and get the boat ready. He said it sounded good. I'll be back in about an hour as he left.

As soon as the door closed, I called Molly to fill her in and let her know I had invited him to spend the day with me. She asked if he was wearing one. I said yes, he's trying it out. She said, " Well, I'm going to screw with him a bit when he gets here, " and she hung up.

I felt for Mark the first time seeing my wife naked while I was caged would be forever burned in my mind. Anyway, I went about my preparations for the day. About an hour and a half later, Mark was at the door. When he came in, I asked what had taken so long.

He said well, Molly wanted to talk. She was naked; it was a challenging conversation with this thing on me and me trying to get hard. She's still talking about divorce cause she can't trust me. I said well did you tell her about the cage. He said no, I'm not sure about it yet. Well, you better decide. She called and asked me to work up divorce papers for you too.

I'll decide on it after today. Let's get to it. Mark said with a smile on his face. Ok, I replied let's hit the road. Where do you want to start the day off? He said let's hit the links first once at the club; we had a hearty breakfast, then hit the links once our game was over. It was about 12:45, so we had lunch at the club.

We hit the river at about 2 pm. After finishing for about two hours, we had loads of bass, some crappie, and trout. We water skied for about two hours, taking turns on the boat and the skis, then relaxed at the bank of the lake while we bbq'd fish for dinner. It was a fantastic day. We ended the night getting back in town at about eight and decided to hit the bar for a couple of drinks.

At the bar, we were shooting the shit, talking sports food, and or about our wives, mostly about how we met them ad how or why we had fallen in love with them. We even talked about his current situation with Molly. He started to ask if there was any way to get her to stop the divorce proceedings. I said did you forget your trial of the cage? It would likely work to stop the divorce if brought to her in a way that showed his commitment to her and a legally binding contract.

He said shit, I completely forgot I was wearing it. I'm sure that will get her to trust me again and stop the divorce. We headed back to my place. Once there, I said if you want, you should make the gesture and show her what she means to you. You should take her the keys tonight and come by tomorrow, and we can get the contracts signed. I'll be a witness, and I can get someone elts to witness. I'll also have a notary; we could meet in my office, say 2 pm tomorrow.

He said I'll do my best if I need to change the time, I'll let you know. Hay, by the way, I'll need the keys to give Molly. I said sure, let me get them for you. I went to the office and retrieved the Keys; once I handed them to he almost ran to his car. I swear I heard tires peal as he headed home.

I called Molly and said he was on the way with keys and a non-removable cage with the keys. She said damn it, your good I'll get the bonus to you tomorrow. I said he's ready to sign contracts tomorrow in my office at 2 pm but be surprised. She asked if it was all going to be legal. I said yep, and enforceable by law.

You are the best and worth every penny. Have a good night; see you tomorrow he's here. I said until then, good evening.

I immediately called Misstress Amie and told her I had succeeded in my task and that Molly would bring the bonus over tomorrow when we made contracts. She said speaking of contracts, what do you think of the rental agreement. I said it all sounded good to me. We will all need to meet at the office when you get here tomorrow evening to sign the contract.

I will have Gweneth and maybe one of the other girls there as whiteness. Also, a notary will be there. She said we look forward to it. Have a good evening, slave. I will Misstress. I do love you. Have a good evening.

I then Set about finalizing the contracts. And here is the boilerplate cut-down version of the contracts.

The enslaved person will be Locked in chastity at all times unless Mistress deems otherwise.

The enslaved person will refer to Mistress as mistress ma'am goddess at all times, and punishment will be administered for all failures to do so from the date and time of signing.

The enslaved person forfeits all monetary and physical belongings to Mistress, as slaves do not own anything; all will be signed to her within the first 30 days.

The initial chastity sentence will be no less than one year from the date and time of signing, at which time the Mistress will reevaluate the enslaved person's behavior and determine if the slave will receive a cage-free orgasm and how.

The enslaved person will perform any duties, sexual or otherwise deemed necessary by the Mistress failure to do so will be met with swift and severe punishment.

Any complaints will incur punishment.

This contract will remain effective until death or divorce. If at the divorce enslaved person will have no physical or Monetary save his job and the close on his back when the divorce becomes final. Keys to chastity will not be remitted to enslaved persons.

Keys will be remitted to the enslaved persons, new Mistress, or Master. With no time limit on the length of time to find a new owner.

Mistress may have as many female sexual partners as she wishes and only male sexual partners named on this contract or witnesses of the signing of said contract. (The manes given her in this contract are as follows Simon, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, Judas.).

Male parties must go by their given name and be spelled as written on the contract.

As I added them, I realized they were disciples of Christ. Interesting choices, I had thought.

Wednesday

I called our neighbor Josh and his wife Jennifer for the signing at two in the morning. He was a notary, and she's a witness for us as well; they said they'd be happy to. I got a call from mark at about 11. He said it was a fantastic night. Molly took the keys, kissed him, and said she never thought He could come up with an idea to keep us together.

She had him give her three oral orgasms. Molly had said after the third, and he would be locked for a little while; he had to earn his release. Due to his indiscretion, he told Herok, anything honey, I do love you. She didn't say how long He'd be locked. He said she always loved sex, so it shouldn't be long. Just before he hung up, he said. We will see you at 1:30 if that's ok. We want to go over the post-nuptial agreement before we sign. I said that would be fine, we'll see you then.

I spent my day in preparation for the signing and Mistress Amie's return catching up on all my office work, then getting the contract done in triplicate. One for him, one for her, and one for their attorney (me).

When Molly and Mark arrived at 1:30 pm, I offered them a drink, and we sat and chatted for a while. Then Mark asked. Suppose you get us the contract to go over. I said sure and walked to my home office to gather them up. I handed a copy to each. Mark said I didn't think it was going to be this thick. It's 15 pages.

I replied no, it's 23 pages Mark said wow, you are thorough. I replied that's what I get paid for I tried to think of anything that may come up and make sure there was a clause for it and the consequence.

Molly said that's why your attorney you are the best and very Thorough. Let's give this a quick once over so we can get to the signing. And with that, there was a knock at the office door. I got up to answer it and let the neighbors in, saying, this is Josh, our Notary, and his wife, Jenifer. She's here just as a signing witness unless you are more comfortable with someone from the office being our witness. After the introductions, there was some small talk, and mark got distracted and forgot to finish reading over the contracts. They both said no, Jenifer is just fine. Thanks for the offer.

Mark said let's get to it. I have plans for Molly and me later. I said ok, so first, Molly signed all three sets and initialed in several places, then it was Mark's turn with the same round of signatures and initials. Followed by myself and then Jenifer as witnesses, Josh as Notary, and then notarized them.

After that, the neighbors headed out with the standard pleasantries. When Mark and Molly went to leave, I said mark, you and the Mistress have an excellent evening Molly then leaned in, kissed me on the cheek and said thank you, and stuck an envelope in my hand.

When mark approached to say goodbye, I said your life will change now; you guys have a good evening. As they left, Mark gave me a quizzical look as he walked out.

At around 4:00 pm, I received a call from Mark; he was in a panic, saying that we needed to talk and that he and Molly were coming over.

Thank you, reader, for joining me in reliving this adventure thus far. More to Come in Anniversary part 6