Don't Cum, It's Dirty!

Story Info
She doesn't like it when he cums.
2.7k words
4.22
43.1k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubenRail
RubenRail
84 Followers

This is my first story, I hope you enjoy it!

***

He feels her breath on his neck, her naked body soft and warm against his.

She kisses him just below the ear and whispers, "I want you inside me." Her weight shifts onto him, and she looks down at him with soft eyes, her hair falling around his face. He tries to kiss her.

"Don't!" she giggles, putting a single finger on his lips. "Don't move."

Then she smiles and gently kisses his lips. He closes his eyes, taking in the scent of her hair. She grabs his pulsing shaft, hard from minutes of soft kissing under the covers, and shifts her hips above his penis. He can feel the heat of her pussy just above.

His balls ache from the need to cum. She has not allowed him any release for almost a week now, and her soft skin and scent have been driving him crazy when they cuddle, she knows this of course, she enjoys it.

She lets his penis fall back onto his abdomen where it leaks precum and sits up, her hair falling wildly around her shoulders. As she does, she lowers her wet pussy directly against his penis and she starts to grind slowly with her hips. He groans and his whole body tightens beneath her. He grabs her just above the hips.

She keeps grinding slowly. As they begin to breathe faster, she says in a husky voice, "Be a good boy now, put your hands behind your head, just like I taught you."

He obeys, and she smiles and strokes his triceps. His heart begins to race in anticipation, she seems to be in a good mood, and she usually lets him cum on the weekend. He wants her so badly.

Slowly, using her hand she guides his penis into her. He feels the soft wet heat of her tight pussy envelop him and he moans. She lets herself rise and fall whilst slowly gyrating her hips and stroking her clit. Their bodies are tense, and their skin begins to shine with sweat. After only a minute or so he is already getting close, he begins to groan loudly, breathing fast, heart racing. He looks up at her imploringly.

"I- I am close, please, please can-"

"No!" she interrupts. She suddenly stops all movement with him buried deep inside her. "No, no, my love!" she giggles.

"But -" he tries, catching his breath.

"Ewww no! No way!"

She flops down on top of him and stays still with him still inside her. She smells so heavenly. He feels her heart against his chest even through her soft breasts.

"I love feeling you inside me, but you know I really hate it when you cum," she whispers softly.

"But it's been so long, I need to cum!" he begs, his breath heavy but slowing now.

She rolls her eyes. "Shhh, I know my love," she replies mockingly.

She pushes herself above him, his penis moves deep inside her. She looks down at him amused and wags a finger at him comically.

"You don't need to cum, you want to cum really bad because you're a dirty boy. But you don't really need to, well, not nearly as often as you think you do."

"But It aches so much, maybe now is a time I need to?" he suggests, tension in his voice. She laughs.

"Ow dear, are your balls all full?" she asks in a girly voice, reaching down to feel his swollen balls. "Have I not been a good girlfriend, keeping you all horny? But you've been leaking so much precum recently hun, I'm not sure you really need a release," she mocks playfully, letting go and turning back to run her finger up and down his chest.

After hesitating, he asks hopefully, "But, maybe after, you know, you could help me in the shower, before bed?"

He is forbidden to touch himself. She told him at the beginning of their relationship that if he does, even once, it would be over between them. Only she can get him off, and when she says no, he just has to be patient like a good boy. But he has a high sex drive so she does often say yes, especially when he is really horny after a few days of teasing, but she likes to keep him guessing until then end even so.

"I don't think it's a good idea this weekend. It just doesn't feel right with my parents over tomorrow for Sunday lunch. Do you really want them to be in a bathroom where you released your nasty cum just the night before? It just seems so dirty, you know? To be honest, I would prefer if you didn't cum in our shower, ever, we should find something else for you to cum in!"

Suddenly she pauses. She raises her hips and his penis slides out, then she lays back down on top of him. She places a finger on his lips to tell him to be quiet as she thinks. She remains perfectly still, thinking for almost a minute as his wet penis strains against her soft belly in frustration, a new idea is forming in her mind.

"But, if you are good, I will put a couple of condoms on you and give you a blowjob to release some of that pressure."

"Condoms?" he asks curious. "Why?"

"To keep things clean silly, to make sure you don't get any dirty cum anywhere, we need at least two condoms to be absolutely sure!" she explains.

"But I won't feel much under two condoms," he complains. "Can we use just one?"

"No! What if it breaks and the cum gets out? We need two, two extra-safe condoms, the thick kind. Yes, maybe you will feel a bit less stimulation, but I mean at least you will get a release, right? And a bit less pleasure is a small price for safety!"

"But why condoms? Why not just do it in the shower? It gets washed away, right?" he moans.

"Ewww! But it's our shower, that's disgusting, no we can't allow that anymore. No, no, no. Two nice thick condoms are the only reliable way to make sure we get all of it! From now on we have to be responsible hun."

This is crazy. He doesn't like this new idea at all, but he is so desperate that he would do anything for some release.

"Ok, well, if you really can't let me cum otherwise, but do we have any left?" he asks nervously.

"Well, no, I'm afraid we will have to order them online dear, so they might take a few days to arrive." A few days. God, she must be joking!

"Can't we just buy some at the store? It's still open Saturday evening, I could be back here in fifteen minutes!" he pleads desperately. Once again she rolls her eyes at him.

"No! Erk! I don't want people to see you buying that! It wouldn't be right. Come on now, be patient." She strokes his face. "You can go a few more days!". She kisses his neck taking in his musky scent. He can't believe what she is saying. Why is she doing this?

"But it aches so much right now! I'm never going to get to sleep tonight!" he tries.

She giggles, "don't be silly, it's nothing a cold shower can't fix!"

He groans in desperation, but he knows that if he keeps pushing, he will lose any chance of her changing her mind. Surely, she doesn't really intend to leave him like this. She probably already has condoms in her bag, she is just playing with him.

A bead of sweat runs down his forehead, she catches it with her tongue.

"Hmmm, I love how you taste when you're desperate," she jokes.

She puts on her playful girly voice again and shakes his heavy balls with each word.

"No! No! No! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! We must keep it all inside!"

He twists and turns and she squeezes harder. "We keep all the dirty stuff inside," she purrs into his ear as his body tenses and he moans in frustration.

She lays down next to him and motions him to pleasure her orally, he moves around her. She feels his hot breath on her sweet-smelling pussy. Their eyes lock. His penis, still hard, bobs red and angry, leaks precum onto the sheets below. He lowers his head and starts kissing and licking her clit gently, never pressing too hard, sometimes swirling his tongue and always changing the speed of his movements. She moves his right hand up to her left breast, and he plays with it, sometimes pinching. Over the next few minutes, her breath begins to accelerate, and she begins to moan. Her hips move gently up and down.

"Stop, stop!" she manages as she gets close.

He lifts his head up, pussy juice dripping from his chin. She looks him in the eyes, reaches out, and strokes his abdomen just above his penis. He is so horny.

"Now I want you to fuck me boy, hard! But don't cum! We have to stay clean."

His penis has begun to soften so he rubs the head against her labia getting it nice and wet, then he pushes in as it begins to harden once again. He brings his chest right above her soft breasts and looks down at her pretty little face, her bright eyes and her cheeky twisted smile. He is addicted to her! Why else would he put up with this? His pained expression but adoring gaze excites her. What a man can endure for a woman if she trains him right, she thinks to herself. She trained him like a puppy, giving him release instead of treats. That's why he is forbidden to make himself cum, so he associates her and her alone with relief from his sex drive. She has been decreasing the frequency of his orgasm bit by bit since the start of their relationship, while still giving him some orgasms, sometimes at random, to keep him hopeful. She used to let him cum inside her. Then, recently, she told him his cum mustn't touch her anymore so she would get him off in the shower. She knows he still thinks she will make him cum tonight, but she really doesn't want him to. So there will be no release for him! In fact, they are not going to take a shower after sex like usual, instead, she will make him go to sleep curled up against her, his throbbing penis trapped between her tights and the scent of her sweat in his nose. The thought of his disappointment and frustration makes her so horny! He is such a good boy. As he begins to pump, she pulls him against her and whispers.

"I love you."

"I lo-love you too!" he replies, surprised, his breath labored.

She stroked his back and chest and arms, gently running her nails across his skin as he fucks her. Her pussy is so soft and hot, his cock so hard. They are like a pair of sweaty animals, soaked in pleasure, gripping each other desperately as the tension grows. Soon he is reaching the point of no return and must slow right down. He slows every time he gets close, edging himself obediently in her hot wet pussy, but it gets closer every time. They hold each other's gaze as he begins to thrust deep and fast once again. His balls are so tight.

"Please!" he moans. "Please! I'm so desperate! I'm so close!"

She places a hand on his chest to slow him and he closes his eyes in concentration. His hips move slowly as he thrusts in and out. His heart is beating so fast.

"You're disgusting, all you think about is releasing your horrible cum in me!" she accuses with a trembling voice.

He remains silent. After a few moments she removes her hand from his chest and strokes his trembling muscles as he starts pumping faster again, he is so close! She is so hot! The touch of her fingers is so soft! She smells so fucking good! Her sharp voice snaps him back.

"Stop! That's enough for you now big boy! pull out!" she orders, pushing hard against his chest.

He obeys, thighs trembling, his penis just above her hot wet pussy, dripping and jolting. Why is this girl doing this to him? Please god. His orgasm is receding but genitals buzz and throb. How can she be so cute yet so cruel? His eyes are still closed, visible discomfort on his face. She strokes his cheek before grabbing his hair and guiding his head down to her pussy again. He continues pleasuring her.

She is excited by what she is doing to him, how she plans to leave him so desperate, she begins to moan.

She decides she will shift things around before going to sleep, so she is resting with her face next to his frustrated cock, using his abdomen as a cushion. She imagines him awake, his balls arching, as she sleeps, soft breaths passing over his twitching leaking penis, the scent of her hair across his chest, just beneath his nose.

She watches him at the end of the bed, obediently licking, trying so hard to please like a little dog in the hope of some release! He has no idea what he's in for.

Her moans grow louder now. He is really going for it enthusiastically, eating her out.

During the night, if he gets too restless and wakes her, she will tell him that she has to prolong his frustration for another few days as a punishment because good boys don't wake their girlfriends and only good boys get to cum! Now, thinking about it she decides to prolong it anyway somehow.

Her hips are now bucking, pleasure washing like waves over her. He is getting really good at this.

She won't tell him, but on the night of his supposed release, she will ruin his orgasm and let it dribble out. She will make him stand uncomfortably on his toe and suck his dick slowly, applying as little pressure as possible so it's really frustrating, and when finally she gets him there, she will stop. With the condoms it should be a perfect ruin, his cum will leak out and he won't even feel it, not an ounce of satisfaction for him. She looks forward to seeing the disappointment on his face when he realizes he has just had his release for the week, and yet somehow, she's kept him just as horny.

Her orgasm is mind-shattering, her whole body shakes and tenses. Her boy performed his duty perfectly!

They lay against each other, skin moist with sweat, breathing heavily. Him twitching with need, her basking in a post-orgasm rush of endorphins.

"It's good we could make love and still kept that nasty cum inside of you hun, it makes me so happy," she finally says in a quivering voice. He shifts on the spot with tension. "And I think after such great sex, it's best we get some sleep!"

Now? No condoms? No shower? Dread rises in him, she can't keep him in this state, she never has before! Not after a week. It must be a misunderstanding.

"Are we going to take a shower first?" he asks, tension in his voice.

"No, let's shower tomorrow, it's not good for the environment," she replies mischievously.

What? After a few moments, he tries again.

"Uh, but maybe, we can, do something? You know..."

His voice trails off awkwardly. She turns to him and their gazes lock, a strand of hair falls over her face. She smiles at him with soft loving eyes. His arms are back behind his head and she remains silent as she runs her finger seductively between his biceps and his triceps. The scent of sex emanating from her soft glowing skin and mess of hair is driving him crazy. He can feel a pulsing ache in his genitals. After a minute she finally replies,

"Not tonight my love, we don't have any condoms, remember? But it's fine, I'll order some tomorrow. Move over here, I thought we could sleep like this, see?"

She sees tears start to form in his eyes. Poor boy, she has rarely seen him so horny! But he will fall asleep in a few hours.

She giggles. Then says with a firm voice, "Come on, no tears now! Or I might have to wait a little longer before ordering those condoms! Lay down and don't move."

RubenRail
RubenRail
84 Followers