Anniversary Quickie

Story Info
Lei and Shad enjoy each other in different ways.
2.7k words
4.5
2.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lei held her breath and stepped out of the stretch limousine. "In and out you can do this Lei stop being basic." Lei was standing outside of a beautiful restaurant that her husband picked for their anniversary. She walked one foot in front of the other and slowed her breathing and calmed her nerves.

She didn't understand why she was so nervous she had been married to Shad for 5 years and they had known each other for 10. She made it to the doors of the restaurant and takes a quick glimpse at herself. Lei was 5'5 powerhouse. She had hips, thighs, booty, and boobs that had spread when she had her first child. She was insecure about her body but Shad found it irresistible and gorgeous beyond words. She shook off the feeling of inadequacies and fixed her floor length black dress with the slit up the thigh. "I have no idea why Shad loves this dress it shows all my imperfections."

Shad saw the dress as he browsing for an anniversary gift for Lei. He stopped and looked at the dress on the mannequin and all he could think about was how scrumptious Lei would look in that dress and the slit Whew! He would have to mostly definitely keep his thoughts at bay because if not they would not make it the full night. He bought the dress and had the salesperson hang it in a bag with the intention of surprising Lei. Lei found the dress when she got home from work with a note that said "Wear Me" with a smiley face.

Shad always loved to spoil Lei in anyway that he could because he loved everything about her from the top of head to soles of her feet. Lei has caught him just staring at her or just taking snapshots of her on his phone because she was just breathtaking. Lei walked through the doors of the restaurant and walked up to the hostess and asked for the restaurant under Black and the hostess carefully guided Lei through a semi-crowded restaurant to a private area in the back of the restaurant. They went behind a curtain led to an open area that had one table, a waiter in a black tux, and more flowers that Lei had ever seen in her life. Shad knew he had to make their night special because he had been slacking in the romance department lately due to work. He had a timeline to finish a huge project that would allow him to take off some much needed time to spend with his adorable wife. He made the restaurant plans in advance, called the florist to make sure the roses were perfect, and even the dress needed to be beautiful. But it didn't matter what Lei wore Shad loved every inch of her clothes on and off.

Shad was standing in the room talking to the manager when he saw his vision walk in with the hostess. He had to take a second because Lei knocked the wind out of him. He saw his muse standing there in the black dress that hugged in all and I do mean all the right places. Shad just could not believe that this gorgeous creature was his. Lei spotted him and walked, Shad caught a glimpse of the thighs he kissed and rubbed and he almost took his wife right there on the table. Lei smiled brightly and walked over to Shad. "Baby this is too much!" Shad was in a trance and did not hear a word Lei was saying. He was thinking how to get that dress off of Lei and her legs over his shoulder. "Baby" Lei once said again snapping him out of his almost perverted gaze. Lei you look.... You look incredible and delectable in that dress. Shad licked his lips at his wife and knew this was going to be a hard dinner to get through without his hands wanted to touch all over her body. Lei smiled and blushed and did a turn in the dress for Shad. Shad watched intently as his wife showed off his gift and grabbed her waist and kissed her softly. Lei slightly moaned and Shad pulled her in closer and that's when he smelled it. The perfume that makes him feel animalistic and want to devour Lei.

He kissed her cheek down to her neck inhaling her scent. Lei smiled to herself as she felt her husband's lips travel down her neck and sniff at her skin. Shad kissed her shoulders intoxicated by her smell. He moved back up to her lips and moved his hands to the top of her butt and pulled her closer for the deepest kiss that made them forget they were actually in a restaurant. The waiter lightly cleared his throat and the couple stopped their show and disengaged a little embarrassed. They walked to the table and Shad slid out his wife's chair and she sat down he stole necks kisses and inhaled her one more time. He quickly sat in his seat because he was starting to get aroused from his beautiful wife. The waiter asks if it ok to pour them wine as the lovebirds looked into each other's eyes. They both nodded yes never breaking eye contact.

Lei observed her handsome suitor. He looked delicious in his dark blue suit, white crisp shirt, and black wing tipped shoes. He smelled like a man which always made Lei melt. She found herself staring at him while he worked or just watched tv. He was not only gorgeous Lei felt save and loved at all times. He was a pure gentleman with a pleasing heart. Lei had never had a man worship her body like Shad. He was not satisfied unless he could bring her to ecstasy multiple times. The waiter let the guest know even through they were too busy looking at each other to hear that it was closed menu and chef is preparing special dishes just for them. The couple nodded ok. Shad just could not keep his eyes off of Lei. The dress was perfect, she smelled delectable, and the slit in the dress made home feel like a horny teenager. Lei realized they were alone and snapped out of her trance and asked Shad how was his day. But Shad had other things on his mind. He stood up and reached for Lei's hand and asked her to follow him.

Lei reached out her hand and Shad softly kissed it and led her to a bathroom. Once the door closed Shad moved Lei against the wall and whispered "you in that dress is making me think naughty thoughts". Mmmmmm Lei moaned. Shad kissed down her neck and immediately dropped to his knees to explore the slit more closely. Lei's leg was extra smooth and soft to the touch. He started at her knee and kissed his way up. There was no way he was going to be able to get through dinner without tasting her. I mean who told her to look this good. He kissed all her exposed skin and pushed the dress up higher to reveal her black panties moist from their previous interactions. He smelled and kissed her panty covered mound. Baby we can't do this here Lei said between moans. Shad was removing her panties and put one leg over his shoulder and started kissing Lei's thigh until he got to the source his desire. Her smell made him want to make her cum over and over. He remembered the first time he got to taste her.

They were laying on the couch doing some light kissing and rubbing when his hand traveled into her pants and he felt her wetness. He slowly massaged her clit between his fingers. He watched how Lei closed her eyes and moaned. He asked her if it was ok to remove her pants and Lei said yes. Shad moved from his position and was now by Lei's legs. Lei lifted up as Shad took off her pants. He started with her feet and kissed every inch of her foot. He moved up her leg making sure not to miss an inch. Lei let out little giggles and squeaks from the kisses. Shad got up to her thigh and he felt like a thirsty man in front of a river. He thinks that he even drooled a little. Lei's smell made him want to bury his face and never come up for air. He kissed her pussy through her panties and there was a little wetness that got through and Shad had to have more. He looked up at Lei to get confirmation for her panties too. Lei put her hand on her waistband and pulled them down.

Shad sat and marveled at the beautiful view before him. He laid on his stomach and pulled Lei's thighs to him. He kissed the top of her vagina and the lips. He saw her clit peeking out begging to sucked and he gave it a little flick. Lei's body shivered. Leo wrapped his arms around Lei's thighs and devoured her like a starving man. He lost count the amount of time he made her orgasm and it got to a point that Lei lost her voice and she had to physically remove him from her vagina. While she was orgasming he would tighten his grip on her tights so she would grind his face. Lei got to the point where she was so sensitive that he had to stop. Shad was in another world when he was feasting on Lei he just couldn't stop. She tasted good and her smell just made him want more.

Shad grabbed Lei butt and pushed her into his mouth. Lei tried to brace herself on the wall as Shad's mouth was doing amazing things. He was relentless and Lei knew better than to wear the perfume but it was their anniversary how could she not. Lei was trying her best not to moan but Shad was pulling out all the tricks. Shad knew he had to make her cum at least once to be satisfied. He licked, sucked, and flicked her clit and slid two fingers inside. He needed to taste her cum before they had dinner as a tasty appetizer. Lei felt the buildup in her body and was trying everything not to scream out Shad's name. It was like he read Lei's mind and he increased his efforts because he knew his wife would cum in the next few seconds. His efforts did not go in vain when his sweet wife yelled out "Fuck" and humped his face to her orgasm. Shad was all too happy to taste what she had to offer.

Lei felt weak and had not orgasmed like that in a very long time. Shad waited until her body loosened its hold on him and he got up licking his lips. "Mmmmmmmm you taste just as good as you look." Lei leaned against the wall trying to get herself together but she knew in her mind there would be payback. Shad walked over to the mirror to make sure he cleaned up his face but not too much because he wanted the scent of Lei. Lei finally regained some strength and walked over to Shad to ask for her panties which he declined and said they were his now as he patted his pocket. He fixed his suit and kissed Lei on the cheek "Now we can have dinner". Lei looked at the man who just gave her one of the best orgasms walk back out to the table like nothing happened. She came out a little after and sat back down and started to think of her master plan for the ride back to the house.

They ate dinner, laughed, and talked for the next few hours. Once they had enough Lei walked outside back to the limo and got in. She poured herself another glass of wine as Shad got in. Lei knew it took 45 minutes to get home or an hour if there is traffic. She looked over at Shad and put her hand on his cheek. I had an amazing time tonight and I can't wait to have more adventures with you. She lightly kissed his lips and deepened the kiss. She stopped the kiss and got on her knees. Shad was saddened that the kiss stopped but was excited on what was to follow. Lei unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Lei saw his dick and instantly her mouth watered. She took it out of his pants and kissed the head. "Mmmmmmm is this all for me."

Shad nodded because no words would form at the time. The car ride began and Lei licked and kissed the length of his member slowly. She took him in her mouth tenderly and began to suck him like a popsicle on a hot summer day. She would speed up and then slow all the way down delaying his release. Shad watched as his wife toyed with his erection. He moaned and grunted as she worked him over. Lei knew he needed that release so she increased her efforts and Shad moans were getting louder and he started gripping the seat. Shad started humping Lei's face and once he felt the back of her throat he knew he was done for. He felt that release from the balls of his feet. Lei kept licking and sucking until she cleaned up every drop.

Shad was trying to regain some sense of control because Lei had it all. Lei said sat back on her thighs and licked her lips. You ok? Shad flipped her the bird. She smiled and laughed at him. Lei crawled up and sat in Shad lap and kissed his lips. She felt him get hard against her vagina. Shad slid up her dress and cupped her butt. Lei slid up so she could slide Shad inside of her. They both moaned once Shad was inside. He loved the feeling of being inside of her and the warmth he felt. Lei started to move slowly and Shad unzipped her dress so that he could get to the breast he had been watching all night. The dress was tight enough that Lei didn't need a bra. He was so thankful and took one nipple in his mouth and played with the other one. Lei knew if he kept going she would not last long. She pushed him away and kept going up and and down.

Shad frowned and put his hands on her hips making her grind her clit against him. It was her turn to moan and Shad took this chance to flick her nipples and tighten his grip on her hips so that she couldn't do anything but take it. Lei felt the signs of another orgasm and moved a little faster and Shad was only too happy to help. He went from flicking her nipple to sucking it. Lei was now louder than before and Shad rolled her other nipple between his fingers and that was Lei undoing. She shuddered and orgasmed for the second time tonight. Shad kept the momentum up and cummed just as Lei did. Lei rested her head on Shad's shoulder out of breath.

Wow! I don't know what happened but it was good. Shad told his wife me either but I know I want more and kissed her on the lips. The limo pulled up to the house and the couple fixed their clothes before they got out the car. I love you so much babe. I love you too! Shad helped Lei out of the car and they walked into the house where there was a surprise party waiting for them. They danced the night away and had sex in every room that night. Shad looked at his sleeping wife and couldn't wait to for her to wake up so they could go on their 2 week vacation to the beach as a surprise anniversary gift. He knew that he would never stop loving her or being the man she needs. He kissed her forehead and finally drifted off to sleep with dreams of the days to come.