Anniversary Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered softly, "I'm not sure."

"You're turned on by his dick, aren't you?"

"Don?"

"You know who I mean."

"Okay, some."

"Look, we can get dressed and head down river and, like you said before, it can be over. If that's what you want. If you wanna stay naked and play with his dick a little more, grab it, hold it, stroke it. Maybe even suck on it. It'd be okay."

"I shouldn't. I'm your wife, not his."

"And I'm betting that you never expected to feel what you're feeling right now, did you? That you'd be attracted to another man's body?"

"No. I never expected to even see another man's naked body," she whispered.

"So, my present to you. Since you went to all the trouble to set this up, to do this for me, why don't you let yourself go a little bit. See what it's like to touch it and tease it. Call it a... hall pass. What happens here, stays on the river. One time. I'm not telling you to go have sex with him, but if you're playing with him and it happens, it happens and you should get the most out of it. No guilt or angst. Just enjoy it, but only if it's what you want. Don't let any of them push you to what you don't want or don't feel comfortable doing."

"I don't believe you said that."

"What?"

"You just told me I could go screw another man, right in front of you!"

"I'd sure as hell rather have you do it in front of me than behind my back! At least this way I know what you've done and I don't have to worry about my imagination running away with me."

"Oh. I guess in that way it makes sense."

"I think they want to head back down stream. Why don't we go join them."

"Alright," she whispered.

I helped her up and we walked back to the canoes hand in hand. By the time we got back she had a smile on her face again and seemed a little more relaxed.

The next hour plus was interesting to say the least. Vanessa and Janet spent most of their time in the front of the canoes, teasing all of us with their bodies, sticking their legs in the air and playing with their pussies, or cupping and squeezing their tits. Kathy, to my surprise, did start to do some of that as well, letting Don get multiple looks at her pussy while Janet was flashing herself at me. I guess it shouldn't have been a surprise when Janet suggested that she and Kathy swap canoes. My wife hesitated at first, but after a few moments agreed. We put to shore and the two switched places.

Other than the one couple that had canoed past, I was extremely surprised we hadn't come across others on the river, either in canoe groups or camping along the shore. So it wasn't at all a surprise when we started down a bending riffle and realized that there were people sitting in the river just downstream. Once we were in the riffle, there was no way to stop to dress, not that Janet and Vanessa had any intention of doing so. My concern was my wife.

"Uh uh!" Vanessa called as my wife tried to hold the paddle and cover her tits at the same time. "Just paddle and what they see is what they see. That's the whole idea, isn't it?"

"Well, um, I guess so," Kathy said as she shifted uncomfortably in the front of Terry's canoe.

"You can slow down some too," she said to me, loud enough for Terry to hear. "No need to race past them."

"Nope," Terry said, letting the canoe make it's own way downstream in the current. All of our canoes slowed considerably after shooting out of the riffle, and we floated at a leisurely pace past the three couples that were sitting in the river on lawn chairs. Two were maybe in their thirties and the third couple was slightly older. It was pretty obvious from the stares of the men, and a few comments, that they were enjoying the view. One even suggested that his wife do the same, getting an angry glare and a retort that she didn't see any need to get naked. Don heard the comment and stood in the canoe, not a smart thing to do, and turned himself to face her, took his hard-on in hand and stroked it for her. "Come on. Show me your tits! I dare you!"

"You've got to be kidding! At your age, you play that game?" she responded.

"Never too old to play games!" Don answered back. "I dare you! Pull that top up and show me your boobs!"

"I will!" the other, younger woman said, standing up and pulling her t-shirt up, much to her husband's surprise. She stood there, holding her shirt up, exposing a pair of maybe 36-C tits for long seconds as Don stood there, floating slowly downstream, stroking his dick for her.

"Thanks!" he said, finally turning gingerly in the canoe to sit back down.

"You too!" she called as we floated downstream.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it Kathy?" Don called to my wife. "It's just all for fun."

"I doubt I'd have the nerve to do what you just did. Sitting there and letting those guys ogle me was almost too much."

"That's just because you haven't ever done anything like that. It's really not that hard. You just need to become more comfortable with your own body and sexuality. You're a damn hot looking woman. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"I'm old and fat!" she retorted.

"I doubt Andy thinks that. I don't think that. How about you Terry?"

"Not in the least. I think you're pretty attractive. Every bit as sexy looking as Janet."

"Terry! I'm at least fifteen years older than your wife!"

"So? Sexy breasts, sexy pussy, not fat. A little cushion, but there's nothing wrong with that. No, I'd fuck you in a hot minute." He smirked. "Not that I'm saying we should but, hell, I would if you wanted to."

Janet had turned around and was lying on the bow with her legs spread, her feet resting on the gunwales of the canoe with her knees pushed wide apart. She was teasing her fingers between her lips, stroking her clit, staring at the hard-on poking up from my lap. "Come on, Andy! Let me see you stroke it for me. I LOVE seeing a man stroke himself, thinking about how it would feel to stuff it into me."

"You really want me to stroke myself for you?" I asked still not sure how comfortable I was with all this. I'd never actually stroked myself more than a couple teasing strokes for my wife, let alone another woman.

"Fuck yes. All this talk of sex and staring at your hard cock? Hell yes. I'm getting horny as hell."

"What she really means," Vanessa called to me from her canoe, "is that she loves to watch a man come all over her."

"I DO! I love watching a man come almost as much as I love feeling it coming in me. Maybe we should do that? Let them all jack off on us? Suck on them until they come all over us?"

Vanessa laughed. "Yeah. And after that, you're gonna want someone to make you come, too!"

Janet laughed as well. "Maybe. Okay, so I will. How about a bet? Who can jack off their man fastest? Loser licks the winner to climax?"

"You really wanna play that game again?" Vanessa asked. "You know how to get Terry to shoot almost before you touch him."

"Well, maybe we mix it up then. I'll do Andy here and you can do Terry. Give you a fighting chance."

"And leave Don to Kathy?" Vanessa asked.

"Wait! What are we talking about? Sucking each other's husbands off?" my wife asked in a surprised voice.

"Sure, why not? Not like there's anything wrong with it. You stroke or suck them until they come all over your tits. I'm sure Don would love to shoot all over those tits of yours."

"I don't know about that. I mean, what we've already done was kinda pushing things. I rarely even suck Andy off, let alone another guy."

"You don't?" Janet asked in a surprised tone. "Seriously? Oh god. I LOVE to suck Terry's dick. If we're someplace we can't just outright fuck, I'll suck him until he unloads in my mouth, just like he likes to lick or stroke my pussy until I come. Doing stuff like that can be a lot of fun. Even dressed."

"Dressed?" Kathy asked.

"Yeah, Tell her, hon!"

"We do. We've gotten each other off in movie theaters and stores and such. One time she pulled my dick out and sucked me off while we were riding in the back of an Uber."

"And the driver didn't complain?" I asked.

"Hell no. He was too busy looking at her bare pussy. She took her panties off for him before she sucked me off, then let me finger her until she came. He had a hard ass time paying attention to the road."

"Jesus," Kathy said softly, shaking her head. "What the hell have I gotten myself into?"

"It's just fun and games. No one gets hurt or anything. It can get pretty boring if you only do it in the bedroom, right?"

"Yeah, but it's way more comfortable."

"That climax you had on Don earlier seemed pretty hard to me," Terry said. "You really want to say you didn't enjoy it?" Kathy was quiet for long moments. "That's what I thought. I'll tell you what: why don't you play the game with the girls and then tell me it wasn't fun."

"I don't know. I mean, like I said, I don't usually even do Andy that way."

"I dare you!" Janet said. "I dare you to suck off my husband and let him squirt it all over your tits!"

"NO!" Kathy snapped.

"No?" Terry asked quickly. "Damn! I'd have loved to do that."

"Told you!" Janet said. "Well Vanessa, looks like it's just the two of us. I bet you that I can make Andy come on my tits before you can make Don come on yours."

"Wait a second!" I said. "Who said anything about me being part of this?"

"Well, you have to be! I mean, you don't want to be left out, do you?"

"What about your husband?"

"Terry? I wouldn't leave him out of it. He can fuck the loser after she licks me to climax." She giggled.

"You sound pretty confident on that. Suppose I win?" Vanessa asked.

"With Don? Really? I don't think so. No, I'm quite confident you'll be licking my pussy and Terry'll be fucking yours."

"Not as good as coming all over Kathy's tits, but I suppose it'll do," Terry said. "As a consolation prize that is."

Vanessa glared at him. "Really? Taking my pussy is a consolation prize? Maybe we should just change it up, and we'll make you stand in the river and jerk off in front of Kathy instead."

"If she lets me do it on her tits," he said with a grin. "What'd you say, Kathy? Let me jerk off on your tits?"

"I don't believe we're even having this conversation," my wife said with the shake of her head. "Okay fine. If they want to suck off Andy, you can jerk off on my tits."

"Good! Let's find a place to do this!" Janet said with a huge grin.

It didn't take us more than about another ten minutes going down stream before we found a nice gravel bar. Janet was eager to get me out of the canoe and her hands on my raging hard-on. I had to admit, I was expecting this to be an interesting and somewhat awesome experience. Kathy had given me head before, but only on rare occasions. To have someone eager to do it was, well, exciting. Don, Terry, and I stood on the shore with our backs to the river while the girls all knelt in front of us on life jackets, Janet in front of me, Vanessa in front of Don and my wife in front of Terry. While Janet and Vanessa were going to be working on us, Kathy was hesitantly kneeling in front of Terry as nothing more than a target. She wasn't looking particularly happy about it.

Janet leaned toward me, grasped my dick in her hand and looked over at Vanessa. "Ready? Go!" She turned her face back to me and opened her mouth. In moments she was closing her hot mouth around my head. I groaned softly as she began to slide her mouth on and off my shaft, her hand following, dragging her saliva to lubricate me as she worked me in and out of her mouth. I heard Vanessa moan and looked over to see her doing the same thing to Don's fat cock, one hand following her mouth and the other teasing and squeezing one of her hard nipples.

I looked further down the line to see my wife, kneeling in front of Terry, cupping her tits and holding them up for him to come on as she watched him stroke his much smaller cock in front of her face. The look on her face was not one of disgust or even displeasure, considering how she had reacted to the discussion. She was staring intently at his dick, licking her lips slowly. I saw her let go of one of her tits, reach for his hand, and then stop his motions. He moved his hand and let her take over. She started to stroke his cock slowly, her hand stroking his mostly dry dick, running her palm over his head to gather the little bit of pre-cum that was oozing from it. She looked up at him and then down at his dick again moments before opening her mouth. She slowed her strokes of her hands, shortening them so her hand no longer slid over his head, and then leaned toward him and closed her lips around his bulbous head.

"Oh fuck yes," Terry groaned as my wife slowly slid her mouth on and off his shaft. He seemed almost unable to control his hips as he tried not to push toward her with each stroke she made. She grasped his cock with both hands, using them to stoke down to the base of his shaft, pushing him away slightly with each stroke. He seemed to give up trying to hold back, and was pushing his hips at her face with each stroke she made, allowing him to drive his cock in and out of her mouth a couple inches each time. He stood there, his hands on his hips, bucking his hips toward her, groaning loudly.

"You better be careful there sweetie. He's about to blow!" Vanessa said, pulling her mouth off Don for a few moments to warn Kathy.

Kathy sucked and stroked his cock with a surprising amount of vigor, pushing him closer and closer to coming. "OH FUCK!" he gasped as his hips bucked toward her harder than before, jamming his cock into her throat. I knew what was happening, but was powerless to stop it. His thrust coincided with his first shot of cum deep into her mouth. She pulled her face back, gagging, but managed to continue stroking his cock, urging shot after shot of cum out onto her tits, a few shots even hitting her in the face as she continued to gag and gasp for air after that first shot.

"Sorry. Couldn't help it!" he apologized halfheartedly while his cock continued to ooze cum.

"Yeah, I get it," she panted, looking down at her chest. She shifted one hand to cup one of her tits and used his oozing head to draw around her nipple teasingly. "I should have listened to your wife."

"I hate to say it, but I'm kinda glad you didn't. That was so fucking fantastic feeling. I felt like I pushed all the way into your throat when I came."

"You did," she said with a little frown as she knelt there holding his shrinking cock.

Vanessa pulled her face off Don for a moment. "Make him lick you, now. Make him make you come."

"You want me to make him lick my... lick me down there? Really?"

"Go for it. You should get something out of it," she said before turning back to Don. "Okay stud. You better start giving me some cum."

"Trust me, I'm trying," he said, looking down at her.

"Told you I'd win," Janet said, pulling off my dick just long enough to chide her friend before she had her mouth back on. She stroked my dick with her hand and mouth while she played with her pussy with her free hand.

Kathy got up and walked to the canoes with Terry following. I watched her sit herself on one of the seats and use the life jacket that was lying in the canoe behind her back as she lay back onto the point of the canoe. She lifted and spread her legs the way that Janet had been in my canoe before. Terry climbed into the canoe and lowered his face between my wife's legs. I honestly wasn't sure how I felt about that, having another man licking my wife, but as Janet pushed me closer and closer to my own climax, I accepted that if I was going to be sucked off by another man's wife, I didn't see any reason that she couldn't be licked by Terry.

I felt my own desire flooding over me where I stood, no longer caring about the moans of my wife, but just the pounding of my own heart as I drew closer and closer to climax. I closed my eyes and let it flow over me, the first huge squirt flowing out into Janet's mouth as my body jerked hard. Again and again my body bucked in front of her, the first few shots in her mouth before she pulled off of me and let the remaining shots shower her face and tits. I stood there, panting as I listened to my wife approach climax, her loud moans mingling with bangs and thumps of paddles against canoes. There was nothing I could do about it now, my body was too far into its own climax to even think about stopping. All I could do was look over and watch the half dozen canoes slip down stream past us, my wife's legs sticking in the air as she moaned in preparation for the climax Terry was bringing her to.

"I wonder if she even knew," Janet asked softly as she rubbed my still leaking head around her soft tits.

"I don't think so," I whispered back, looking downstream to see that they were indeed moving on and not stopping, which could have been even more of a problem. I didn't see any kids, but that wasn't a surprise on a week day.

"God, your cum tastes so good," she said with a crooked grin. "I so wanna fuck you now."

"I don't think that's gonna happen."

"What if I can make it happen?"

"I don't think that's gonna happen," I repeated as Bob grunted and began filling Vanessa's mouth with his cum.

"I got her to suck off my husband and let him lick her. Why not one step more? I'll make it worth your while!"

"As much as I like the idea of fucking you, neither of us like the idea of either Terry or Don fucking her. This was supposed to be about being naked, wasn't it?"

"Mostly. Could have been a real fun time though." She shrugged. "Ohhhh look at that. She's climaxing!"

I looked over and saw Kathy jerking and shuddering where she lay with his head between her legs, plunging his fingers in and out of her pussy while his tongue drove her to ecstasy. "OHHHH FUUUUUCK!" she screamed as her climax pushed itself through her making her legs shake wildly in the air. I'd rarely seen her climax as hard as she was at this moment, only twice in fact, one on the night of our wedding and the second time the night our first born was conceived, of all places, deep in the woods on a hiking trip. It was a little bothersome that it was happening at the hands of another man.

"GOD DAMN YES!" my wife screamed. "RIGHT THERE! OHHHHH FUCK YES! GOD ANDY! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

Terry, already kneeling in the canoe, lifted himself up. With his hand still between her legs, fucking her with his fingers, he grabbed his already hard dick. I knew in an instant what he was going to do as he started to stroke it and aim it at my wife's spread pussy.

"DON'T!" I snapped loudly, drawing his attention.

Vanessa shouted at him just after I did. "TERRY! DON'T!"

He looked over at us, stopping just short of stuffing his dick into her. "Honey?"

"I told her we wouldn't do anything she didn't ask for, and she sure as hell didn't ask for you to do that!"

He frowned and looked down at my wife's still climaxing nude body and took a deep breath. "Yeah, your right." He looked at me and then down at my wife again. "Sorry. I just got carried away."

"What?" my wife panted, looking up at him, and then over at me as I walked toward them. "What is he sorry for?"

"Just what I was going to do. I told you I'd fuck you in a hot minute."

"You were going to... to... Fuck me?" she asked sharply, reaching out to push him back. "Shit. I let you touch me, and... and you were just going to fuck me? Without asking?"

"I'm sorry. I just got carried away. You looked so fucking hot laying there climaxing," he said with a shrug as he leaned back to sit on the cross rail behind him, allowing her to stand up.

She climbed from the canoe and stepped to ours, reaching into the boat to grab her pink shirt she started the day with. The overlong beach wrap shirt slipped over her head and in moments hid her body. "Let's go," she said to me, pushing the canoe out from shore and turning it so I could climb into the back. I waded into the water and we both stepped into the canoe in a choreographed dance that we had done over and over across the years. Without a word we paddled off down the river, leaving the other four standing on the shore.

1...456789