All Comments on 'Anniversary Surprise Ch. 02'

by canttrustagain

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHO WAS THE FATHER

WHO WAS THE FATHER AND WHAT SHE DID WHILE AWAY FROM FAMILY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What I don't understand is

Sorry you had to go through this. :(

What I don't understand is why a section called Loving Wives, has so many stories about women cheating and causing so much pain for their husbands.

People that cause this much pain to others I feel should burn in hell. Just everyone that cheats without carrying about another. :(

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Thanks

thanks for writting this story. You had a very painful oreal to go through. I hope things are better for you now

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wasted Time

Why in the world did he waste his time with this cheating whore? He should have divorced her as soon as he could after she told him she was pregnant. He wasted a lot of time, energy and money on this useless bitch. The kids and his sanity would have been much better off if he had gotten rid of her right away. Of course, it leaves one to wonder how he missed all the clues about her whore activities. How does he even know the kids at home are really his? She got what was coming to her but he suffered through the process and he did not really need to. Sad story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Phony Story. Reality?? TOTAL BS

Congratulations on trying to fool everyone into believing this is a true story but you screwed up. No way a woman could have a level of sexual activity like that and you be totally unaware of it. You talk in one part of the story that she lived with you till she died and then say in her diary/letters that she wanted to come BACK to you with her lesbian lover -like she hadn't been living with you for some time. If you hadn't gone over the top in your descriptions of her "secret life" -foot long 4inch thick cock MY ASS- maybe somebody would believe your "real" story.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
All I can say is...

this story is really sad..... :(

FastNedFastNedover 19 years ago
Don't be so sure...

If you have not been there, do not be so certain or dumb as to believe you would be "aware" of such activity, whatever the level.

When it's over, the bitch about such a situation is twofold: first, you can tear yourself apart about being so "dumb"; and then you discover that it is difficult (if not impossible) to enter into a relationship with a new woman, if you can find one! As you pass each age milestone, the number of women "out of captivity" decreases and the quality in this declining pool lessens. If you are unwilling to mess up or break up someone else's marriage, your options decrease to slim and none.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
If this happened to the author, you have my

deepest sympathies. Not for your cheating wife's death, but for the fact you found out about her adulteries and infidelity after she died. I am sorry that you did not find out sooner so you could divorce the cheating slut. If it's just a story, then you have captured some of the pain that a spouse can feel when discovering about the other's adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Purging I Hope

The story seems to be true for all its anxiety and emotion and loose ends - it wasn't intended to be a literary masterpiece - so disregard all comments of a critical nature - perhaps this was entirely to purge your system but maybe you felt some people might change their life somewhat due to it - difficult to say from our viewpoint - words can be powerful - fictional erotisism is good - but in life people really suffer through irresponsible seemingly (at the time) minor lapses of commitment for many reasons - which often grow beyond their one time unintention. Habit forming if you will.

If your story was truthful as alleged then based on that premise - It seems you want to go on and should listen to others perhaps more than question yourself in a never ending cycle of a non-productive process. As life is not a dress rehersal - let it go and go on as best you can. Regards -

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Was this Cathartic?

This story works on one level to me; it draws out the abundant sympathy that this audience feels for people in your circumstance. On that level your story is very effective.

However, if this story is true then you are perhaps the biggest fool that ever lived. Your prologue leads me to believe that you are not a fool, and elements of your declaration are so way over the top as to validate my hypothesis. This woman you've drawn is just too active and her laisons too extreme. When to mentioned the carnival act with the foot long penis that was 4 inches around I started laughing and did not stop until I read the entire tale. Thanks for the diversion. You almost got me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dates?

Sperm free July 1980 or 1990? The dates don't match in your story or your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Confusing

This is one of the most confusing stories I've ever read. The prelude is incredibly sad but almost unbelievable. Where was he while his wife was having sex with half the world, that he never became aware of it? In the fictional story, I couldn't understand how much was fiction and how much was truth, so I finally gave up reading. Sorry for your troubles if they're real, but I can't follow your story. the Ct. Yankee

cwbuddycwbuddyover 19 years ago
I don't get it!

It doesn't make any sense. Maybe because it is so poorly written or maybe because it makes no sense.

Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 are like two different stories with the same names.

I just don't get it.

drpopperdrpopperover 19 years ago
Bizzare ....

just totaly bizzare

makes no sense at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Author is Lying

When claiming the story is true.

Example: 12" long and 4" around penis. The world record is 13". Approximately 1 in a million are 12". Then 4" around is 1.27" in diameter. That too is very rare. The combination of both would be near impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I am glad your whore wife Fucked you UP

This story is ridiculous and the author is a god dam fucking liar

after they got out of the hospital .... knowing the baby was not his... does he talk to her about it?

No she comes on to him... he thinks with his dick so he fucks her for no reason...

whata stupid bastard his asshole is . His wife fucked him up... the author needs to change his name from canntrustagain to toostupidtobebelieved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Harsh critics

To all you negative critics get a life its just a fucking story if you dont like it stop read another story theres no need to go on about it. So what if its true or not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I am

I am so sorry, if there is one bit of element of truth to this story, I'm just so sorry. It would be just devastating. And I hate knowing that somebody went through so much pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh I am sure that there is and element of truth

to this story. The wife is purely a bitch. She uses the old dodge that she can't remember anything to get away with cheating. The so called Psychologists should be treated themselves. they have found a meal ticket and will squeeze it for all it's worth. All you need is a messed up person, the wife, and they fight like cat's and dogs to prove their righteousness about the situation. The husband should have had the slut committed, He could have found the right doctors and then he could divorce the bitch. She was a no good slut and not one redeaming factor, like so many women in todays society. Don't feel sorry for the slut..If I had my way he would have killed her.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
Beyond a literary value

In a way this story is too close to the bone and the nerves to feel appropriate for ‘entertainment’. This holds true regardless of the ‘reality value’. The combination of illness and death combined with life long cheating is the stuff of which traumas are born of and long term therapies deal with…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
certainly confusing, but clear

The wife was unfaithful and he believed a lie. There was the timing of the actions (vasectony and the pregnancy). Not a happily ever after, but ideally time for him to have better things happen for him.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Sorry

About your Losses it seems People only think of them selves until Caught and then well you know I'm sure.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
I find it funny that all of you who are saying how hard people are

What I find funny, is when a man cheats we blame him totally, but when a woman cheats. It's somehow his fault. It's sad a thing for him to suffer the loss of his wife. But at the same time why is he an asshole or the bad guy. She cheated, and was saying it was his child and he showed it wasn't. Please, if a woman had to raise the bastard offspring of another woman, hell would coming and she would fry the husband and anyone one that got in her way would have to pay.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Ho, ho, ho. Why would anyone believe this fantasy?

It's bad writing, no editing and unbelievable. This sad sack didn't have a marriage, it was just a living arrangement for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Real

Dear norcal62, This story is so screwed up, it's not possible that it's fiction. The only thing I'd say that rings untrue is the person who wrote it. Based on the grammar and syntax, I would say this story wasn't written by the executive husband, but rather, it was probably penned by one of the couple's early-teen children who found the letters, movies and diaries.

Sad and tragic.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
cnattrustagain

your a better man than me, I would have dumped her ass and moved on. No offense, she was a cheating slut and did what slut do. they fuck any and everything. The ulcers were from her trying to hide it from you Look man you'll be better off with out her. Find you a good woman and move on.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
A Happy Ending

The cheating whore skank slut cunt twat wife died miserably. Wonderful.

Cruel you say? Who me? Naaaaah.

Fuck off cum sucking cucks who cry that that the wife died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is it possible...

that the ulcers were the physical manifestation of her guilt from her secret slutty cheating 2nd life? Ok, if her medical problems were so severe that she passes out after one orgasm with clueless hubby, how in the HELL would she have been healthy enough for all of the acrobatic kinky sex marathons confessed to in the videos. I mean, even if she was acting, how were there 3 states worth of medical professionals treating her for real problems that did shorten her life?. Moreover, a second read of the "prologue" makes me think that the videos were her confessionals, and she also wrote letters and kept diaries. I guess there were some pictures with the diaries, but it was all too confusing that the reader couldn't really decipher what was truth, and none of this is actually addressed in the story arc itself. But it seems that the videos weren't actually films of her fucking, just her talking about it. Could it be that these were all just her warped fantasies, that her too conservative hubby couldn't share with her, and she felt had to stay hidden until she felt she had repaired the damage to the marriage?? Obviously, she HAD cheated for a time, and had gotten preggo as a result, but after the accident, she seemed to exist in this fantasy world that she had some weird compulsion to write down. I don't know, this story is way too old, so I am sure the author will never continue or clarify. Yes, the writing here was stilted. We seemed to go from one medical procedure to the next, with abrupt shifts over time. The woman Joni (?), what was her role? She appears and disappears without any logical impact on the story. Worse, the intention of the author is never really made clear. What was he really trying to say with this story? What might have been the obvious theme was only hinted at for a future installment that never came. That said, I think the idea of a evil slut wife who exists in a dual existence with a clueless hubby and a lifetime of debauched sex partners is interesting ONLY if the characters themselves are compelling, and reveal believable emotional responses as they learn and mature throughout the storyline. Way too many of the authors who have attempted this plotline have failed, delivering only shallow psychopathic woman, who NOBODY would fuck even with an enemies dick, and wimped-out blinded by love ineffectual nerds, who no woman could respect, let alone consent to marry. That combo never works, because these two stereo-types would never join together. Not believably, at any rate. My biggest question is one to myself, however, as I wonder if anybody will even care what my comments here were, as probably, not many will come across this author, or story, or even finish it...on the odd chance that they do. Part one doesn't give you much hope for part two, and part two confirms that both parts were a waste of time.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Your life is even more messed up than mine.

5* story telling of a tragic tale.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Wow

You have a very sad story. Your wife was clearly a very ill woman, both physically and mentally. The one bright spot was your strength in sticking with her. You were not a wimp or a cuckold, you were trying to do the right thing and you did. You set a good example for your kids to follow. You honored your vows and kept your word. I would shake your hand if I could. For those that want the blood of a cheating spouse, I understand that too. To them I say, when you have kids, the equation changes.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Betrayedbylove, get some therapy.

Anyone who finds happiness in the death of a person that they don't even know is an extremely sad and miserable person (betrayedbylove). Dude, let her go! You know who I mean by "her". I'm talking about the bitch who broke you into a million pieces and pissed on the ashes. I watch your comments to these stories and I feel bad for you. I got cheated on by a girl that I thought I would marry back in college. I was angry for a while but I got over the pain. If you are so angry that you find vindication in someone's misery, then you have issues. I would suggest that you get off of this site, find a therapist to talk it out, and move on to the next one.

As for this story, I found it very sad. It was a little hard to follow, but I got the jist of it. I think the saddest thing about this story is that he found out all of the things that she was doing after she died. Now he has to find closure by writing his tale of woe on this site. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What the hell was this mess?

It feels like an entry to the Bleeding hearts, cheating sluts club. Can't believe I wasted my time reading this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked

I liked the story but the time line was all screwed up. In the end she was a cheating whore, skank, slut and White Trash. I guess it is very hot where she is at now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No sense whining about this - it's ten years old

But a couple of things. The locations and time line were difficult to follow or understand. Why did her Mother not like him? Where were the kids during most of the story? Who was the Father of the baby? And what was all that stuff in the beginning about? This was both confusing and depressing as stories go and the story just seemed to drop off a cliff at the end. Oh well.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
She died....3*

She died....3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
trust hell

Hell it is fiction but she lied from the time she took on her lover until she died. Her husband was and is a fool. Should have divorced her right after the pregnancy declaration.

MCPO JIM

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
A Pile of Toad Turd!

What a depressing waste of time,reading this crap story!

I rated it 1,only 'cause 0 wasn't a choice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No synpathy

You want to be a cuck? Don’t cry about the pain. You deserve it all, you masocistic cunt

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
An all too realistic scenario!

canttrustagain,

Forget Annoy's stupid comments. In real life I experienced a similar situation with my wife (now deceased). After our kids she persuaded me to get a vasectomy with the rationale that it was a less intrusive procedure than getting tubes tied etc. She also hinted that it would result in an improvement to our sexlife which after 15 years was anaemic at best. After I eventually recovered from the so-called non-intrusive procedure and after I had been given the all-clear regarding my sperm, I awaited the anticipated renaissance of my married life. And waited...and waited. I found that nothing changed in my wife's behaviour or attitude from a basically sexless marriage. I have written about my abysmal marriage in several contributions to Literotica. Believe me, your story punched me in the guts. I hope you have managed to quell the anger you spoke of. If not dealt with that level of negative emotion can eat away at a person's soul just as surely as cancer. Thanks for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When you are that stupid

You do kind of deserve it. Once burned means keep your eyes open fool me twice it's my fault.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Tough

A tough one to read, but a well written story over all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
😎🖕

There are schmucks in this world. Your stroke is a joke, one pump chump. The kids are not yours, You leave nothing behind that you existed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was a complete train wreck

All over the place. You never tell us who hit them or why. You never told us what the outcome of his sperm count was. You never tell us who the Father of her baby was. The story jumps around so badly that I constantly found myself going back to make sure what your intentions were and where we were in the story line progression. And to top all of that off, she had some awful Doctors. Horrible, abrupt ending.

1 star

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Powerful story, but...

...too many unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just too stupid to buy into. Wife is a super slut and whore. Hubby is a clueless idiot. No way she could be such a slut and he not catch on. You portray him as such a fool and moron. There is no way they won’t have been divorced after her first affair or so. Ridiculous

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star for this unnecessary ending.

ONCE&DONE with NO second chances, especially with the pregnancy.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Reading again. The introduction does not fit the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I stopped reading somewhere near the 1/4 mark of pg 2, being thoroughly disgusted. I'm not sure that the plot of the story makes up for the errors. There're no quotation marks, some of the sentences I had to read more than once to GUESS what you're trying to say. No explanation for his wife's mother ignoring more than a sentence. With him going to the airport, I understood him asking his wife why she wanted to go, then the next line, she's at the airport.

Author needs to read what's written, and if the relative lack of a story telling understanding is at play, don't write. At least have somebody read & correct. As is, a terrible story to read. 1 star. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just posted but forgot a couple things. The accident: what happened? Who hit them? In the hospital, he agreed to undergo another sperm test. Point dropped. Was the father of the baby ever ID'd? The title- "Anniversary Surprise" is misleading - one thinks it'll be awesome love making, moreso one thinks one spouse'll be caught fucking somebody else (in this case, the wife, as it's a Loving Wife category).

The psychologist, after asking if the husband knew the damage in stating he's divorcing. What happened after? At the airport, where was he going & why? Finally, I wonder, without kids, why he went for the "cut"; don't remember reading any explanation. Maybe I missed it. Upon rethinking, I wish I could give this story a 0, so my 1 remains. -- Bob (again)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A tangled story. It went nowhere, it solved nothing, the characters were all over the place. If anything, the more you wrote the less the story stayed on track

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

As some already mentioned, there are too much unanswered questions.

Who was the father of the third child? Did he ever try to find out if the other 2 children were his? Did he recognize the lovers (from the videos) Did they know she was married? Did they run him down? Did soemone else (family, friends) know about her cheating?

It would have been more interesting, what she really wrote in the letters and said on the videos.

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

Confusing and depressing. No one really did much, especially the husband since he seemed to be in control most of the time. There are/were so many changes that the MC should have implemented.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The first part was pretty good. The second part just crashed and burned. Seemed like more than a dozen questions raised and then just dropped without any follow up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Did not u derstand wtf was going on with this part, confused, mixed up, badly written , very poor follow up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolute crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous