All Comments on 'Anniversary Toy Surprise'

by SelinaHurst

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Additionally, there are some pretty good descriptions in the mid section of the story. For example, "forcing what I would come to realize was my son's tongue deep inside of my wet pussy." This was a great attention getter. However, it would have been nice to know if mom's pussy was shaved, had a landing strip, was hairy but trimmed, or is she was full bush hairy like most moms for real seriously are down there. If you keep writing erotica, you will soon learn higher peer ratings seem to come from the hairy pussy stories, even if they are trimmed somewhat. Lower ratings seem to come from shaved pussy stories that cause readers to instantly get a mental image of prickly stubble and sickening pimple covered pubic mounds with residual razor burn. Not erotic at all. Good job, please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start out Selina Hurst. The story is erotic and I gave you 4. As for the fetish list you have provided, you really need to go ahead and add "sexy FEET / TOES" to it. I am yet to meet anyone (whether they will admit to it or not) who doesn't like looking at / ogling and occasionally tasting / devouring sexy feet and toes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice dtory but it started out with just a lot of words before the sex and there wasn't much incest just son eating his girlfriend and then mother, and how could she have been holding her up and not see her son under her??????????? You need too continue with more and involve mother too the sex and then a threesome!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!

LucieLou007LucieLou007about 1 year ago

Very hot story, well done :D

SonusiamSonusiamabout 1 year ago

give us more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start, please make a sequel.

OverLookerKingOverLookerKing3 months ago

Good story - i did get lost in the writing style and got a bit confused. I would love to read a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSelinaHurst@SelinaHurst
Very new to creative writing! All help/criticism is welcomed. If the story got you off, please let me know. I'll use it as motivation to keep writing! I would also be happy to take writing suggestions based on the fetish list. Happy reading, sluts!