Anniversary Twist

Story Info
The first time I shared my wife with anyone.
5.4k words
4.17
41.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night of our 5th anniversary and Rachel and I were in an Uber heading to dinner. I was ecstatic because she had told me that tonight, as a present, we would look for a woman to join us in the bedroom to fulfill my fantasy. We had discussed a threesome before, and were both excited to try it, but life gets in the way sometimes.

We arrived at the restaurant and were being seated when she noticed me checking out the hostess' ass as she led us to our table. She shook her head playfully, "The night has just begun, relax. We have plenty of time to find someone you horn dog." I smiled at what she said and we sat down. The dinner was amazing. We ordered three bottles of wine during dinner and our plan was to continue the night at a few new bars in town. We payed the check and headed to the first on our list.

The night went on and I was like a hawk in each bar looking for the perfect woman for us to bring home. We visited a few more places and I was getting nervous the night would end without finding someone. It was about an hour until last call, so the bar we just walked into was going to be our last. As the bartender handed us our drinks we just ordered, Rachel nudged me and pointed her head towards two college aged hotties chatting with each other across the bar. "Those two would do nicely." I said. She smiled and said, "The deal was one extra woman, not two."

"The more the merrier!" I replied.

She giggled and followed me as we started walking over. When we got closer to them, I had noticed there were two men standing close behind them, and my stomach sank with disappointment. Those guys were most likely their boyfriends. Rachel didn't seem to notice the guys because she sparked up conversation with the girls.

Rachel broke the ice with one of the girls and said, "My husband couldn't keep his eyes off you girls, so I told him he owes you some drinks for being a creep." They both laughed as my face turned red. "I don't know how we can say no to that! I'm Ashley, and this is my roommate Lilly." The two men stopped their conversation and turned their attention towards our exchange. Ashley continued, "Oh, and this is my coworker Rick and his friend Scott."

"Do we get some drinks too then?" Rick joked as he winked at Rachel. She returned the gesture with a quick smile and told me to order a round for everybody.

We all continued talking and having a good time, until the lights flickered, signaling that it was last call. Everyone let out a mutual sigh.

"What is everyone up to now?" Ashley asked. Rick and Scott shrugged, and I spoke up quickly. "Do you guys want to come back to our place for some more drinks? We have a full liquor cabinet!"

Ashley looked at her friend, and Lilly nodded so she said "Sure, sounds fun."

"OK, let's do this!" Rick had exclaimed. Shit, I was just trying to invite the girls, I thought. But this seemed to excite Rachel because she flicked her hair, jumped out of her chair and said "Let's go!"

They decided to all ride together, so we gave them the address and hailed our Uber. I gave the girls my number, in case they couldn't find it.

In the car, I couldn't sit still and kept whispering how excited I was that this might happen. Rachel just laughed at me and rolled her eyes.

When we got back, they were already outside our door. Everyone settled down at the dining room table, and I went to the kitchen for some beers. Rachel took out a deck of cards and suggested playing a drinking game. I returned with the beers and was told we were playing High Low.

Rick explained, "You flip over a card and each player has to guess if the next card is going to be higher or lower. If you get it right, it goes to the next player. If you get it wrong you drink and keep guessing." Then he smiled and said "And if you want to play the x-rated version, three wrong guesses and you take off a piece of clothing."

"Let's do it!" Ashley and Lilly said almost in unison, as Scott nodded along with them.

I would love to see what these two sexy women had under their dresses, but didn't want Rachel to feel awkward. I debated for another few seconds until I heard, "I'm game!" come from Rachel. That was easy, I thought.

"I guess it's settled then." Rick said. So the game started. We were a few rounds in and Scott and Rick were the only ones who got three wrong cards in a row. They had both taken off their shirts exposing their muscular chests. All the girls couldn't stop looking at them and I got a little jealous. Why couldn't they have taken off their socks first? The next person to get three wrong was Rachel, but she was wearing a little long sleeve shirt over her dress so she just took that off. In my head I thought this might be a dangerous game because Rachel was barefoot. That meant she only had a dress and her underwear to take off until she was completely naked. This thought quickly left my mind as Ashley had just gotten three wrong and was in the same predicament as Rachel.

"I don't have many options here do I?" She giggled and stood up out of her chair. She reached under her dress with her hands and started pulling her red lacy thong down her legs as she did a sexy wiggle. I instantly became hard and I think Rachel noticed because she placed her hand in my lap as if she was checking for a boner. She found one alright, and just looked me in the eyes, licked her lips and gave me a tight squeeze before returning her hand to the table.

The same happened for Lilly's turn, but she decided to take her bra off through the side of her dress.

It was Rick's turn to guess and this time he got six wrong in a row. He took off his socks, which all the girls chimed in counted as one item, and then stood up and pulled off his pants. He was wearing tight black briefs that hugged a huge half hard cock slinking down his left leg. All the girls' eyes widened. I wasn't sure I liked this game anymore, but kept thinking about how close I was to seeing these two girls naked. The game went on, I only had lost my socks, Rachel had lost her panties, and Scott was now in his boxers.

It was Ashley's turn and she had gotten three wrong, so she took off her bra and was nude under her dress. She got the next three wrong and I started to fill up with excitement. I couldn't believe I was about to see this knockout naked in my dining room! Just as she started to pull down her dress, Lilly's phone began to ring. She went into the other room to take it. Ashley gave a devilish look to Rick and Scott as she pulled the dress past her boobs and let the dress fall to the floor. Her breasts were amazing. Perky C-cups with cute little nipples. Her stomach was tight and toned, and her bellybutton was pierced with a dangling charm leading to her bare pussy.

Lilly reentered the room and looked like she was about to say something. Instead, she was caught off guard by Ashley standing there completely naked. She blushed a bit, and then told Ashley she had to leave because their other roommate was locked out of their place. Ashley bent down and started to lift the dress that was still by her ankles. "I guess that's our cue."

I tried everything I could, offering to Uber them or drive them myself, but it didn't work. They gathered their underwear, thanked us for the night and I walked them to the door. I was so close! I couldn't believe this was happening. They both gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. My opportunity was gone, and I couldn't be any more disappointed. I stopped with my pity party when my mind started to put together what I was coming back to in the dining room. I entered the room and nobody had gotten up, they were all sitting around talking and laughing.

"Come sit down babe, let's keep playing!" Rachel said, which was the last thing I wanted to hear right now. I reluctantly sat down at the table and said "there really isn't a point to this game now that it's just the four of us, don't you think?"

"There is for me, my turn!" Rachel announced with an evil grin.

Rachel was wild with her next guesses, almost as if she wanted to lose. She lost the first three, along with her bra. She quickly lost the next three, meaning she'd now have to take off her dress and expose herself to these strangers.

I got up and said "maybe we should just refill our drinks now, huh?" trying to get her to stop what she was about to do.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind a beer while we watch Rachel pay up." Scott said.

"Rachel, why don't you help me grab those from the kitchen." I said, and she responded "okie dokie" while half spinning towards the kitchen so her dress flew up and exposed her ass.

"What's going on here?" I asked, as I was a bit annoyed.

"I was going to let you have a threesome with another woman. Don't you think it's only fair to let me have a little fun with these guys?" she said, as she grabbed the two beers she had been opening.

"We have never discussed that as part of the deal. Besides, there's two of them out there!" I argued back.

She replied, "the more the merrier!"

She was using my own words against me, but also she had a point. We had discussed the "other" type of threesome, and I told her that I would let another guy join, after we had tried another girl in bed with us. I halfheartedly agreed, and so I followed her into the dining room and she leaned between the guys and put down their beers. "Let's get more comfortable and bring this into the other room." she said. She led everyone into the living room and went straight for the stereo. The guys sat down on the big couch and I followed in with the cards, put them down on the coffee table, and sat on the other smaller couch. Rachel bent down to turn on some music, and when she did, her bare ass was exposed to the room. The guys couldn't take their eyes off of her, and neither could I. She started playing some dance music, which made her start swaying her body. She started walking back to sit next to me and said, "now where were we?"

I could tell she was feeding off my agony because she kept making eye contact with me. She started dancing like she was a stripper, which she is very good at. Both guys had a dumb smile on their face and I noticed they both had started to get hard. Scott's dick looked as big as what we saw through Rick's underwear earlier, maybe bigger. "Don't look at them, baby, look at me." Rachel said and they both looked over and caught me staring at their dicks.

I couldn't believe she had done that to me! She's really getting off on this. They both laughed and looked back at Rachel who had started pushing her dress straps off of her shoulders. She circled the coffee table in front of us, stopped when she got to me, and bent all the way over and shook her ass. From that angle, the guys couldn't see much, but I got a great view of her bare ass, and her glistening pussy. I was getting as aroused as her wet pussy told me that she was. Then she leaned up and kept dancing over to Rick. She fell over him and stopped herself with her hands on the wall behind his head, her hair dangling in his face. She shook her tits in front of his face, which made the dress start to fall lower and began to straddle him. Pushing herself up off the wall, she danced on his lap for a few seconds and then rolled over on the couch and sat on Scott's lap with her back facing him. She tilted her head back so their cheeks were together, while she spread her legs wide open. She guided his hand to her boob. She then quickly smacked it away and laughed as she clapped her legs together and popped up off him. Then, bouncing her way over to me, she sat down while resting her head on my shoulder as I handed her her beer, dumbfounded to what I just saw.

"Haha, wow that was amazing." Rick said. "But I think you were just trying to distract us. It seems you are still wearing your dress."

"Oh you caught on to that..." she flirted back. "Babe can you get my zipper?" I hesitated, but still found my hand reaching towards her back. I was hard as a rock watching her with this new confidence she was exuding. With the slow pull of the zipper, I was giving my blessing for my wife to be naked in front of these guys. Now fully unzipped, her dress fell slowly, first exposing her perky breasts and erect nipples, then down past her flat stomach, and continuing past her waxed pussy until finally hitting the floor. She stepped out of it and she quickly sat back down, crossed her legs, and held her drink with her arm covering up her chest.

"I think it's your turn dear." she said to me as if what just happened was no big deal. She saw my look of confusion and said, "oh cmon, it's not like it's something they've never seen before." But it was something they had never seen before, this was my wife! Only I've seen this for the last 5 years!

I reached for the deck of cards, but nobody's attention was directed at what I had flipped over. The guys were staring at Rachel, and she was pretending to look around the room. To make things worse, I guessed the next three cards wrong and now had to take off my boxers. I sat there contemplating what to do. Rachel now realized what had happened and slipped down off the couch on her knees. She started tugging down my boxers, but I was focused on what the guys were seeing right now because when she bent over to do this, it seem she aimed her ass right in their direction.

"I don't think these guys want to see this Rachel," I said. But she ignored me and kept tugging my boxers down.

"Well look what we have here!" She said as my dick was now out in the open and standing at attention. "Oh you're naughty!"

"Hey, we will make you feel less awkward about it." Rick said as he nudged Scott with his arm and they both slid out of their underwear. I had never felt like my dick was small, since six inches is average, until I saw these guys. Rick must have had a seven incher, while Scott, who has barely said a word all night, was even a little bigger. Rachel got up and sat on my knees, hiding my dick with her body, because she knew I was being self conscious.

I was the first to speak and said "Looks like the game is over." Rachel got up and pranced to the center of the room. She didn't seem at all shy about showcasing her naked body to all of us. "Let's play another game!" she said as she stood there sipping her beer making circles with her hips. I started stepping into my boxers again and she looked at me and said "You won't need those for this game, sweety." I saw Rick give Scott a fist bump, and I looked back at Rachel. She didn't say a word and just lifted up her hand and pointed at the bedroom. I didn't move. She started dancing her way towards the bedroom, her hand with her finger curling towards me, calling me over. I got up and started walking to our room, not loving where this was heading, but on the other hand very turned on. I sat down on the side of the bed and looked out into the living room where the guys still sat taking to each other. Their hungry eyes didn't leave her as she jumped up on me and pushed my torso back on the bed. She lifted my arms up and interlocked our fingers over my head.

I was now looking her straight in the eyes, filled with lust, and she started rocking her pussy on my still hard cock until her lips spread over it. She was soaked. She kept sliding back and forth on me and started kissing my neck. For a moment I forgot the guys were still in the living room and started getting really into it. That was until she leaned up and looked at them and said, "Don't you guys want to join us?" They stood up and practically sprinted towards the room.

I felt the bed sink behind me and Scott climbed his way to us, his knees on either side of my head. Rachel had started kissing me, but broke it off and looked up, only to be met with Scott's huge dick. She hadn't stopped rocking her hips, her juices had completely covered my cock. She looked up at Scott, then down at me. She pushed her hips up until the head of my dick started to slide right into her. At the same moment, she stuck out her tongue and brought it right to the tip of Scott's leaking dick straight above my face.

She looked back down at me, curious as to what my reaction would be. My jaw remained slightly open in shock, and slightly open from being inside her. But I was surprisingly ok with it so I gave her a smirk. Obviously it was a little strange, and I had some conflicting feelings, but watching her become this pornstar above me, and feeling just how wet she became, was a pretty big turn on. Besides, she was going to owe me when it came time for my threesome, or even foursome. Judging by the fire in her eyes, she was enjoying herself just the same. She then proceeded to close her eyes and open her mouth. Scott pushed forward and entered her mouth, her lips stretched thin as this thing barely fit. He slowly rocked it in and out of her mouth, each time getting a little further down her throat. I could see the outline of his cock through her neck, while she was straining to take more of him. She never had much of a gag reflex, but as she was about an inch away from the base she let out a cough. She started to squeeze herself tightly on my cock, rocking back and forth at a furious rate.

Spit started to form on Rachel's chin, as she kept gagging on Scott's dick. She backed her head away and gasped for air. Strings of saliva and pre cum connected her mouth and his cock until finally breaking in the center and nearly falling onto me. She lowered her face to me and started kissing me passionately. Her mouth tasted a little different than usual, and I knew why. She was still riding me hard, so hard in fact, that my cock had just popped out of her. I reached down so I could put myself back inside her, but as I did I felt her being pressed down into me. My legs, which were still dangling off the side of the bed, were met with Rick's. I heard the rip of plastic, and then saw a Magnum condom wrapper fall to the bed next to me.

I attempted to move myself back towards her hole, but I was met with Rick's hand pushing his cock forward into her. He kept pushing against her until she let out a grunt. Moments later, I felt his balls pressed up against mine as he bottomed out in her. She started moving back and forth on top of me and lifted her head up and started moaning. She was silenced by Scott sticking his dick back into her mouth quite violently. She instantly started gagging again but looked too dazed from the ecstasy of being fucked to care.

As I laid there swaying back and forth from the weight of her as she was plowed on top of me, I contemplated what to do next. My cock was ready for more, but what should I do? I could put myself inside her as well, but then I would be rubbing against Rick's cock with mine. At this point I almost didn't even care, I just wanted to get back in the action. I looked up and it had seemed Rachel had stopped giving the blowjob versus taking it. Her head just stayed in one place, suspended by her hair being held by him, and his cock was fucking her face rapidly. It was so big that it made her lips push in and drag out with every thrust, which I imagined was happening down below her as well. My cock was now swelling, trying to get harder than it was, even though it was at full mast.

They kept having their way with her for a while, as I was under her, kissing her neck and playing with her clit. That was when Scott said, "Hey, let's switch." He was looking at Rick. He pulled out of Rachel's mouth and she gasped for air. She looked down at me huffing for air and said, "Oh god baby, I love you so much." And even though her lips were covered in a slime, she cleared them a little with her tongue, bent down and starting passionately kissing me. By now they both had switched positions and I guess Scott noticed the condom on the bed. While I made out with Rachel I heard them in the background, "Dude, did you use my magnum?" he asked Rick.

12