All Comments on 'Anniversary Twist'

by SexualSnake

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HikingThruHikingThrualmost 4 years ago
Anniversary Dumpster Fire

There's nothing wrong with what occurred as long as the couple fully discussed what they wanted and planned it together, and then that plan takes place. Without much info on what they had discussed, and the complete change of plans, this looks like a potential disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so I guess the twist was the MMMF and not FFM?

He shouldn't be pissed, and I guess he isn't, as why should he get a threesome with a girl and his wife not the same opportunity with guys? But what would piss me off and I would not have allowed it is as he said, it wasn't part of the deal for the anniversary. If she was to do this then it should be discussed and done on another day. I guess opportunity was there but I wouldn't have stayed around for it. I would have called Ashley and asking if I can come over for some fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

All good fun of course, until you see the photos and video on the Internet. Then, maybe not so much fun??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun Night

Sounds like this would be a fun night! Maybe you should write a part two with the other part of the agreement, a couple girls joining.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
Big Question

Why the hell are they married, complete lack of respect all round. Perhaps a follow-up in the divorce court.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story...

...fun night, fun time, ***** maybe a second chapter will be good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hope there is Next part

It's ok story. There is no problem in fulfilling fantasies. But it was husband's fantasy not wife's. Also there was lack of communication between them. She didn't take in to consideration the husband's feeling or his approval. I have no issue with her fulfilling her fantasy but it would have made lot of difference if there was any sort of communication. Hope there is Next part to show how they fullfil husband's fantasy.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Becoming

Becoming a cuck.on your anniversary. What a thoughtful gift from the whore.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6912 months ago

True cuck classic. Getting turned into a pathetic and useless cuck on your anniversary is right up there with your slut wife putting you into a cage. Of course that’s what every damaged and demented guy wants to celebrate another year with the slut. The parade of stories making husbands weak and worthless just continues on. Nonsense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous