Anniversary Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, but I put another condom on the dresser right there." He replied.

"That's not going to fit..." Scott said, as he started unwrapping it. He stretched it over his huge cock, and sure enough... SNAP! The condom exploded at the top. "Shit, that was all I had, do you have any more Rick?" I looked up to see Rick shaking his head, "I mean, I get tested regularly, I'm very clean..."

Rachel looked down at me and asked me, "What do you want to do baby?" She leaned in closer and whispered "I really want to feel him inside me."

"I'm ok with it if you are." I said, my judgement a little off with all the drinking and the heat of the moment. But knowing she is on birth control, and trusting what Scott had said to be true, made me feel like it was alright. She leaned up, smacked her ass cheeks, and yelled "Fuck me!" and fell back on top of me.

I could tell the moment that Scott had entered her. Her body tensed up, she scrunched her face up, leaned down to kiss me, but bit my lip instead. "He's.. so.. big!" she exclaimed.

Her face looked as if she was in pain but the look of pleasure was much more prominent. Rick had removed his condom, and stuck his rod into her mouth. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed herself up to get a better angle. Her screams became muffled sounds that kept being put out as his dick got to the back of her throat. She looked like she was in total bliss. Was this what she really liked? I was never this rough with her.

I moved my hands to her butt, and pushed her down into me so that her clit started rubbing against my erection with every thrust Scott gave her. This went on for about ten more minutes. I spread her ass cheeks apart and started sliding one hand down into her butt crack. I moved my fingers farther and starting rubbing her asshole. I grabbed her ass hard with my other hand and then pushed my middle finger into her ass. She shook, and started mumbling something while Rick continued to gag her with his cock. I fingered her butt deep, and could feel her insides pushed up and down on my finger as Scott kept ramming her.

I must have given Scott an idea, because he grabbed my hand and pushed it aside. He then spit on her butt, and rubbed it in with the tip of his dick. Meanwhile, Rachel's head jerked back and forth as Rick made her deep throat him. I felt her fingernails start to dig into my shoulders and she tensed up. She backed her head off of Rick and shouted, "Oh my god, my ass! Go slower! It's so big, ooooooh myyy..." Theres no way she was going to be able to take that thing up her ass, I thought. But my thoughts quickly changed to the opportunity that just opened up.

I grabbed my dick and brought it to her pussy. At first I didn't know I had started to enter her, she was so stretched. She was always so tight, this felt like I was fucking a completely different woman. She became tighter as I felt Scott's dick push farther into her ass, and against mine. I kept fucking her and every few strokes I felt Scott slowly get further into her ass from the wall of her pussy. Rick then pulled Rachel's head as far to his stomach as her throat would allow, and held it there. He let out a long grunt as he jerked his hips towards her, his balls twitching and pushing his cum into her throat. She started to back her head away, but he wouldn't let her go. Her eyes became red and filled with tears as she kept struggling to breath. He finally had let her head go and it snapped back like it was spring loaded and she gasped for air. She collapsed her arms that were still on my shoulders and rested her for head on mine, our noses touching, and her lips hovering above mine, drool and cum dangling from them. She continued trying to catch her breath as Scott kept fucking her from behind slowly, and in turn moving me in and out of her pussy. She looked at me and licked her lips, swallowing the rest of the mixture that was on them. She was repeating, "oh my god, oh my god, ohhhhhh". These turned to a whisper, as her lips started to touch mine. I started to grab her hair to pull her back a bit, the cum taste was a little too much for me. She didn't realize that's what I was trying to do and took it as an invitation to start vigorously making out with me.

"Holy shit," I heard Rick, "can you believe this night, dude?" He stood there watching us, and I saw he was pointing a phone towards us. Obviously he was taking a picture.

"Fucking awesome!" Scott said as he lifted both hands and stuck out his thumbs and pinkies as he posed for a picture.

Another few minutes went by, and I could tell that Rachel was becoming used to taking Scott, as he started to fuck her ass at a quicker pace.

"Oh shit I'm about to cum! Do you want me to cum inside your ass?" This was already a side of her I didn't even know existed, and without saying a word, Rachel just reached back, grabbed his legs, and pulled him against her.

Sure enough Scott started to push into her, as he started to cum. I was still inside of her and felt his cock pulsating in her ass, and he didn't seem to stop for a full minute. After that I felt the pressure of his body against ours release. I was then able to fuck Rachel at my own rhythm. At this point I was really worked up and started roughly fucking her. I kept pumping away into her. I was in a blind sexual heat. Something about all the taboo that was happening really turned me on. I heard the guys laughing and saying some things to each other, but I didn't care. I just kept jumping her like a rabbit until finally I started to cum.

When I was done, I slid out from under Rachel's wet body and stood up. Both guys headed into the other room to get their clothes. I went right into our bathroom, walked over to the sink, and put both hands down, looking up at myself in the mirror, seeing Rachel in the reflection like a rag doll on the bed. I couldn't comprehend what had just transpired. After a minute I started cleaning myself off and I heard the front door open and close. I came out of the bathroom, walked into the living room, and looked around. The guys had left, so I locked the front door and collapsed on the couch.

My phone was on the coffee table and began to vibrate. I leaned up to take a look at who could be texting me this late. The notification on the lock screen said it was a message from a new number. I opened it up and it was a message that read:

Hey man, that was such an awesome night. We took some pictures in case you wanted to remember it. Call us any time you and Rachel want to have some more fun! - Rick

He must have saved my number when I gave it to the girls to meet us here. My heart started racing when I saw the first picture come through. It was from Scott's perspective, his cock hanging out of Rachel's mouth, and my face below in the background. Had they been taking pictures the whole time?

Another picture came through of a closeup of her pussy lips being stretched around one of their cocks. Then another that was a high angle of a dick in both sides of her. They just kept coming, about ten more pictures. It seemed they had just passed the phone back and forth, and really documented this whole encounter.

I dropped the phone back onto the table, and noticed my dick was standing up straight. I wasn't sure how I could still be this horny, especially since my instincts told me I shouldn't like what just happened. I got up anyways, and I walked over to Rachel who was passed out in the same spot, our bed below her stained in a pool of bodily fluids. Her ass was still propped up a little, her asshole wide open. I crawled onto her and placed the tip of my penis on her asshole, it wasn't often I get to take her ass. Her ass felt like a pussy because it was so stretched, and it only took me about a minute until my cum was leaking out of it. I rolled onto the bed next to her, and she opened her eyes, gave me a lazy smile and let out a raspy "that was fun."

12