Anniversary Weekend at the Spa

Story Info
Young couple really celebrate their anniversary.
7.3k words
4.22
35.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is longer than usual for me. Instead of making it multiple parts, it read better, to me, as one part.

The story is based on fact, with names changed. (I know many readers will doubt that, but that is their right.)

Their is some lesbian scenes as well as incest scenes, so if that is not your thing, please do not read the story then criticize it.

I hope you enjoy it.

*****

This past weekend my wife, Carol and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary and it was, for us, a monumental event, in more ways than one. Let me explain...

Carol and I have been married for 4 years and our 5th was approaching. I wanted to make it a very memorable one for both of us but I wasn't sure what to do.

My name is Bob, by the way. I am 30, 5'8", 170, brown hair, hazel eyes and in good shape.

Carol is also 30, She is 5'6", 120, red hair, green eyes, 36c tits, a fantastic ass and is in great shape.

I had discussed the situation with my single sister Eileen, who is 32, 5'7", 125, brown hair, brown eyes, 36c tits and a nice firm ass, to see if she had any ideas. We were always very close and we shared a lot of secrets and were comfortable in telling each other very personal stuff.

A few days later Eileen called me and told me to come over so she could discuss some ideas she had.

Within the hour, I was at my sister's place and over coffee she told me her ideas.

Eileen said, "Bob, I have a great idea for you and Carol. It may be a bit risque for Carol but I think she would love it."

I replied, "Well sis, you have my attention. Let's hear it."

She continued, "Look, you told me that your sex life was ok but you wanted more. There are always ways to get more, if you want it. Shall I go on?"

I said, "If you are thinking about threesomes or something like that, her and I discussed that but we never pursued that. She always was hesitant, although she never said no."

Eileen said, "You devils you...that wasn't what I was thinking though, but I like it. Now, I was thinking of the two of you going to a spa for a full weekend of pampering, side by side...she will love it and so will you."

I replied, "I know you sis, what are you leaving out?"

She laughed and said, "Brother, you do know me so well. What if I made special arrangements for your special weekend? I will make sure you two get very personal attention...very personal. Do you think Carol would be ok with that?"

I said, "Tell me more."

She went on, "I know a few prople at the spa who will give you two 'extra' services that I know you will enjoy. The question is will Carol be ok with it?"

I looked at her and replied, "They will fuck Carol in front of me?"

Eileen replied, "Well, that might happen but let me give you a snapshot of what I was thinking first."

She said, "You both will be together as you get your massages, naked of course. Carol can select the guy or gal, depends on what she wants...in either case, they will give Carol a massage and in the course of the massage, will get very personal and familiar with Carol and give her an erotic massage as you watch. Do you think she will like that?

I replied, "If the mood is right, I am sure she will. I know I would."

She continued, "They will pamper her and switch from one to the other. I know the guy will make sure Carol gets to see and feel his manhood as he massages her until she begs him to fuck her. How does that sound?"

I smiled and said, "Make the arrangements sis for next weekend and send me the info."

I left and went home and within the hour, my sister texted me that everything was set. She gave me the names of the guy and gal and all the details.

The next night Carol and I went out to a very nice restaurant for dinner and over the course of our meal, I gave her an early anniversary card and I wrote a note in it..."For our anniversary, I booked us a full weekend at the exclusive Mirage Spa for a complete weekend of pampering and relaxation. Love Bob"

She hugged and kissed me and when we got home we enjoyed each other throughout the night.

Carol was so excited that she went out the next day and bought a couple of outfits to wear to the spa.

The day finally arrived and we were like two nervous teenagers. The drive to the spa was more an hour long as the place was way outside of town.

It was late morning when we drove up and we could see how elaborate the place was. They had valet parking and they treated us like royalty as soon as we arrived.

We were escorted in and thry checked us in. One of the staff took us to our room for the weekend and helped us settle in. There were flowers and champagne on ice ready for us.

There was an itinerary card for us that gave us the times and places we were to be at for our pampering.

One of the first things on the list was swimming right before dinner.

We called the desk and advised them that we didn't bring bathing suits. The desk person laughed and said, "Mr. Davidson, at the spa, there is no need for bathing suits. You and your wife will be alone at the pool for the hour you were assigned. Enjoy."

I looked at Carol and told her. She just smiled and just said ok and off we went.

Sure enough, we had the pool to ourselves. We got naked and enjoyed the refreshing swim, naked.

When it was time to go, we put on our short robes and went back to our room.

I could tell that Carol was enjoying herself and I couldn't wait for our massages.

On the way to the room, I asked Carol if she was having a good time. She said, "This is the best anniversary ever. Thank you."

The next thing we were looking forward to was our massages....

As we were relaxing, the phone rang and it was the desk person telling us we had our massages in two hours. I thanked him and hung up.

We hurriedly showered, got dressed and went for a quick bite to eat.

We finished our meal and headed to the massage room.

I smiled as we entered the room. A young lady named Olga introduced herself and told us that she and her associate, Derek would be giving us our massages.

I remembered the names from Eileen and felt a rush knowing what could possibly happen.

Olga looked gorgeous. She was tall and slender, auburn hair, brown eyes,full bosom and legs that wouldn't quit. She was wearing a white top and white short-shorts.

Then she escorted us to our changing room and told us to undress and put on the short robes and come out to the room.

We undressed and put on the robes and went into the room.

She then took us to the massage room which had soft music, flowers and was very sensual.

She then said, "Ms. Davidson, would you prefer to have me or Derek start your massage? After awhile, we will switch, however."

Carol told her that she would like her to start and thanked her.

Olga told us to remove our robes and to get on the massage table, face down, which we did.

As we got on the table, Derek walked in and apologized for being late. He too was tall, about 6', blonde hair, blue eyes and visually, in great shape. He was wearing a white top and white shorts which revealed he had a nice

sized cock from its outline.

Finally, we were ready for our massages. Then Olga said, "Mr. & Ms. Davidson, one thing here at the spa that we all participate in is being nude. That being said, Derek and I will be removing our clothes to give you your massage. If that bothers you, please let us know."

I looked at Carol and she looked at me and I said, "We have no problem with that. It's fine."

They then both removed their clothes. Olga was even more beautiful naked. Derek had a real nice big cock and balls that hung down.

Olga started on Carol and I watched as she poured warm oil on her back and started massaging the oil into her skin.

I saw Olga spreading the oil on the back of her legs and her inner thighs. I was getting a hard on just watching.

As Olga worked her hands on my wife, I saw Carol spread her legs enough to allow Olga to massage her inner thighs.

Then Olga said, "Ms. Davidson, I have to get my hands between your upper thighs, so please spread your legs a little wider. Thank you."

Carol spread her legs wider and Olga's hands were now massaging near Carol's pussy. I could hear faint moans coming from Carol as Olga worked her fingers closer and closer to my wife's pussy.

Then I saw Carol jump...Olga quickly apologized for touching her private parts.

Carol said, "It's ok Olga...just got me by surprise. It's ok. Keep going. It feels good."

I looked at Olga and she smiled at me as she continued massaging Carol.

After awhile, Olga told Carol to turn over on her back. Now, my wife's tits and pussy were completely on display to both Olga and Derek.

At this time, Olga said, "Ms. Davidson, it's time for Derek and I to switch. He will take over for me while I take over for him.

My wife smiled and thanked her as Derek moved towards her.

I watched as Carol's eyes went right to Derek's cock, which must have been 8" and semi soft.

He poured warming oil all over her front and started rubbing it in. He then said, "Ms. Davidson, please let me know if you want me to pay more attention to any one part more than another. Ok?"

Carol just nodded an ok as he worked his hands all over her.

I watched as he started massaging her tits, first one, then the other. Her nipples got erect as he glided his hands over them.

When his hands moved down to her stomach area, she spread her legs pretty wide. His hands immediately moved down to below her stomach, right above her pussy.

He wasted no time in massaging her pussy and the more he massaged it, the more moans Carol gave out.

Then, he moved his hand between her legs and massaged her inner thighs.

Then, I saw it happen...he slipped a finger in her pussy.

Carol jumped as he continued with his finger in her cunt. He said, "Are you ok Ms. Davidson? Does it feel good?"

Carol answered, "Derek, it feels great. Don't stop."

I couldn't believe my wife was letting him finger fuck her.

I watched as one finger after another disappeared into my wife's cunt. He was clearly fucking her cunt with his fingers and she was moving her hips in enjoyment.

Then I heard Olga say, "Ms. Davidson, if it's ok with you and your husband, Derek and I will give you two a more pleasurable massage, a very personal one, if you like. It's something we offer to special guests. I can assure you that you and your husband will enjoy it. Would you like that?"

Carol couldn't say yes fast enough.

As I was on my back, Olga stepped up and straddled me, easing herself down onto my hard cock.

I watched as Derek stepped up and mounted Carol. In a second, he slid his big hard cock into my wife's cunt until it was fully seated in her.

She looked over at me and we both smiled at each other.

As we were both getting a good fucking, Carol was moaning and saying, "Oh god, baby, this is terrific. It feels so good. I'm going to cum baby."

Then Carol yelled out that she was coming....I watched as Derek filled my wife's cunt with his cum.

In the meantime, I told Olga I was ready to cum and she rode me faster as I shot my cum into her cunt.

When she got up, my cum oozed out of her cunt onto me. She then took it and massaged my balls with it.

For a few minutes nobody said anything. Then Olga told us that they were finished with the massage and hoped that we enjoyed it. Then they said we could get dressed and leave.

We thanked them with big smiles on our faces.

After our massage we went to our room to relax and talk about what just happened.

I asked Carol if she was ok and she said she was. Then, she asked me if I still loved her and I told her I did more than ever.

She hugged and kissed me and we made love. I asked her how it felt, having a stranger's cock in her. She said she was a bit embarrassed not knowing if I approved but when she knew I did, she was glad she did it.

She kept thanking me for her anniversary gift.

We must have fallen asleep and were woken up by the phone ringing. It was the front desk telling us that it was dinner time in an hour. I thanked him and told him we would be there.

Carol and I showered and got dressed in nice, casual clothes and headed down to the dining room.

The place was small but tastefully done and was very cozy and the atmosphere was pure magic with soft music playing.

We only saw a few people there having dinner.

There were assigned seating and we were seated with another couple who appeared to be in their early forties.

The fellow's name was Ted and the woman's name was Alice. They were both very stunning.

Dinner was very exquisite and the wine delicious.

As dinner was coming to an end, an announcement was made that the swimming pool would be open until midnight and it was open to all.

Before we left the table, Alice asked if we would like to join them in the pool. I started to say that we couldn't but Carol blurted out an ok and that we would meet them there.

As we left, I asked Carol why she said yes. She said, "I got caught up in the moment and I forgot we had no suits. Anyway, it's no big deal."

When we got back to the room, we undressed and put on our robes and headed to the pool.

When we arrived at the pool, Ted & Alice were already in the water and waving at us to join them.

We slowly removed our robes and headed into the pool.

The water was a little cool and Carol's nipples got very erect from the cold water and from what I saw, so were Alice's.

We swam and chatted with them and they said they again said they were here for their 15th wedding anniversary.

After awhile, we all became comfortable with each other and being nude with strangers.

After about forty minutes, we got out of the pool and relaxed on lounge chairs.

It was then that I really saw that Alice had a terrific body and that Ted's cock was much bigger than mine. I looked over at Carol and I could see her checking them out closely.

We staid at the pool for about another forty-five minutes and then Carol invited them to our room for a nightcap, which they accepted.

We all got up and put on our robes and headed to our room.

When we got in the room, I instinctively took off my robe and stood there naked. Realizing it, I told Ted & Alice they could remove theirs as well and they did.

Carol served wine and we chatted about many things. We found out that they didn't live that far from us and were actually interesting.

Alice said, "Bob, I see you and Carol keep your pubic areas trim. We like the smooth look, as you can see."

I replied, "Well, it does look good on you two."

Ted asked us if we had our massages yet and we told him we did and it was the best experience we ever had.

Alice said, "We had ours and if yours were anything like ours, I bet you enjoyed it immensely."

As she said that, my cock started to perk up. Carol looked over and laughed and said, "Bob, do something with your cock please, it is distracting."

Alice smiled and said, "Leave him alone. There is nothing I like better than seeing a man's cock hard, right Ted?"

Ted laughed and replied, "If it were up to my wife, I would have a hard cock 24 hours a day for her to see."

We all laughed. Then, since it never happened before, Carol started stroking my cock in front of them.

I looked at her with a surprised look on my face.

She smiled and said, "What good is a hard cock if you don't do something about it."

Alice let out a cheer as Carol continued stroking me.

Then, I noticed Ted's cock was on the rise and Alice wasted no time in dealing with it.

Here we were, four people who just met, sitting in our room, naked with two hard cocks and our wives playing with them in front of each other.

Then Alice said, "Hey Carol, let's switch."

Carol was quick to say yes and in an instant, Alice had her hand on my stiff cock and Carol was jerking Ted's cock.

Suddenly, Alice had her mouth on my shaft and was giving me a blow job.

I yelled out to Carol, Hey hon, suck Ted's cock."

She looked over and in a second, had Ted's cock in her mouth.

It didn't take long and I told Alice I was going to cum. She stopped sucking my cock, got on the floor on her back and pulled me to her and told me to fuck her.

Carol saw this and stood up and mounted Ted and eased her cunt down until his big cock was deep inside her cunt.

As I was fucking Alice, I saw Carol riding Ted's cock as it slid in and out of my wife's cunt, her tits bouncing up and down.

I yelled out I was cumming and shot stream after stream of cum into Alice's cunt.

Ted then yelled out he was cumming and as Carol rode him harder and faster, he shot his cum into my wife's cunt until it oozed out onto his balls and cock.

We all were exhausted and smiled.

After a bit, we cleaned up and had more wine until the early morning, enjoying each other a couple of more times.

I don't even remember what time they left.

At breakfast, we saw Ted and Alice and ate with them. We all said we had a great time and would like to get together again before we left the spa.

I told them that nothing was planned for this evening after dinner. Ted then invited us to their room for drinks later that night, which we accepted.

After breakfast we went and had facials, something that I didn't particularly care for.

As we rested in the room, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see a young women from the spa. She introduced herself as Rachel and she said she was here to give me and my wife a hair trimming.

Rachel was young, in her early 20's, long blonde hair blue eyes, 5'8", long legs, full tits and a mini skirt that barely covered her.

I let her in and then she said, "Who would like to go first?"

I smiled and told her I would as I looked at Carol.

Rachel then said, "Mr. Davidson, please remove your robe and lay on the bed."

I looked at her and said, "Dear, I am naked underneath. Why do I have to be naked and laying down for you to trim my hair?"

She smiled and said, "Oh, I am here to trim your pubic hair. I thought you knew that."

I said, "Well, I didn't know that."

Then Rachel said, "Well, this is a service we provide to every guest. If you don't want it, that's fine."

I looked at Carol and she said, "Go ahead and let her do it. I'm going to have mine done."

I looked at Rachel and told her ok. Then I took my robe off and laid on the bed near the edge.

She came over to me and sat on a chair. Then she proceeded to take out her scissors and brushes.

As she was getting ready to start she said, "Do you have any preference of style? I can do smooth, very neat trim, landing strip or anything else."

Carol yelled out, "Make him smooth!"

I looked at Rachel and nodded an ok.

Rachel smiled and took out her clippers as Carol watched.

I watched her as she trimmed my hair then she took out a shaver and started shaving off what was left. It wasn't long before I was completely smooth above my cock, which started to twinge.

Then, she lifted up my cock and started on my balls. After some time, my balls were completely smooth. By this time my cock had already started getting hard.

She looked at me and then Carol and said, "I am all done with trimming but do you want me to do anything about this, pointing to my hard cock?"

Carol smiled and said, "Hey Bob, want her to put some warm liquid on your new smoothness?"

I looked at her and Rachel and she said, "I would be more than happy to put some warming liquid on you to soothe your new look."

I told her to go ahead and to do it.

Then she bent over and started sucking my cock. As she was doing that, I watched Carol who never took her eyes off the girl sucking my cock.

After a few minutes, I told her I was going to cum. With that, she removed her mouth and started jerking my cock. Suddenly, my cum shot up and sprayed her hand and my balls.

12