All Comments on 'Anniversary Weekend at the Spa'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SO many questions......

You do realize that "Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice" was a movie back in the late 60's and a TV series too, right? Odd choice of names. Why would you think that this was a "long" story? Read any StangStar06 lately? If this was 7 or 8 pages maybe you could call it long (not really). And since you tagged it as including incest and lesbian scenes why not post it there as both those categories trump the LW category? This was poorly thought out and badly written. Little character development for a "long" story and those characters turned out to be really unlikable people. Together with their stupid behavior, this story had no chance of being either interesting or entertaining. Maybe consider sticking to other categories wherein your stories fare better?

1 star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

With all due respect, while this may be longer than you're used to but at 7500 words, two Lit pages it is a fairly short story, it shouldn't even be CONSIDERED for chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wrong category

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, really? I hope you know I'll have the hots for Natalie Woods for the rest of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next Time

You should take out the STD issue by telling us that all spa guests need to have blood tests to avoid sharing any diseases. No need to stress that STD was the focus, and then you could just mention it by saying, "Oh I am glad we did the blood testing."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
about time

Maybe it's time to remind people, particularly the author of this sordid tale, that the

name of this website is litEROTICA..... not literPORN

This "tale" was nothing other than pure, unadulterated, intentionally gross PORN

The only theme you neglected to include was a section of sex "snuff"

I know that my comments will go right over your head.....

BUT SHAME ON YOU

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Everyone knows what.You get from this author. Why bother to read, just give him a *2 and let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lots of ammo here

First of all, I'm one of those that does not believe for a second that there is any truth to this. Any spa of the caliber you described most likely would never risk their business for what amounts to a prostitution business. The message industry highly regulated and audited. What you described is highly illegal and they'd be shutdown in a heartbeat.

The incest stuff was just wierd...I guess that's why I don't read that category.

The writing was juvenile. Felt like I was reading "See Dick, run. Run Dick run. Dick told Jane....., Jane told Dick....." Very boring. In addition lots of uneeded details and major grammstical errors.

Please try to get a little more creative in your sentance structure because the storyline could have been very erotic. Who doesn't fantasize about getting fucked by a hot messeur (but dont try to pass it off as true unless it's in a third world country).

Also, what girl in her early 20's calls people older than herself "hon". Everytime she said that my mind jumped to a 60 year old grandmother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm surprised you got this in LW and not Incest/Taboo

For most of this site's existence, any incest content, even one paragraph in passing, would automatically place the story in Incest/Taboo, regardless of the rest of the content. Hell, I would have thought using the Incest tags I see would have clinched it. Interesting.

<P>

Your views may actually suffer because of this since there may be Incest/Taboo fans who skip because it's in LW. The site really needs to find a way to add such info to the story listings. The tags really are worthless since they are only seen when you get to the end of a story or use them during a search.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"two Lit pages it is a fairly short story"

Each full Lit page corresponds to 9-10 pages in Word. so this works out to 17-18 pages or text. Even adding the double-spaced lines between paragraphs, that's a sizeable amount of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I had to laugh during page one...

Bob, Carol, Ted, and Alice...? I wonder how many on here are old enough to get the reference.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BCTA it's not!

The only one left out of the fucking was the family dog!

I found this work to be tedious and so improbqble that I couldn't get into the story line. When I start skimming the sex scenes I know the writing is bad. I skimmed a whole lot on this one.

R.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
WOW - WOW - WOW

Probably the most erotic story I've read on this site... only one tiny small

item missing... should of had some guy on guy action also..then it would have been full circle...loved it and didn't want it to end... Ten Stars

rodryder44rodryder44almost 4 years ago

So trashy. I loved it.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Huh?

Was this like a Star Wars Scene? The way you described the spa seemed like something from a Star Wars movie. Waste of time reading this

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 3 years ago
A Fuck too Far

I generally enjoyed this erotic story. The spa weekend seemed plausible enough, but Carol seemed to quick to swim nude, permit nude massage therapist to fuck her and to have lesbian sex with the hair stylist. There needed to be some kind explanation as to why Carol went slut so quickly and easily. Her having a threesome with sister and wanting to see her husband fuck the sister again was a plausible progression, but I think you jumped the shark by bringing mom and dad into the mix. Still an okay wanking story. It’s just a fantasy.

MrdtMrdtover 2 years ago

Great story.... writing and pacing were brilliant the sudden changes of scenes was amazing

Please please make a part 2 it has a great potential for it ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice. REALLY ? You couldn't do any better than that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous