Anniversary Weekend at the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She massaged my cum onto my balls and the areas she shaved.

She then said, "There, I bet that feels better now. Carol, you're next hon."

I got up and put my robe on as Donna got on the bed naked. She told Rachel to make her smooth as well.

Rachel wasted no time in trimming Carol's red bush and then used the shaver on her until there was no hair. Then Rachel said, "Carol, I have to get real personal with you so I can get all your hair. You ok with that hon?"

Carol smiled and said, "I have no problem with that as long as I am completely smooth like you made Bob."

Rachel smiled and started spreading Carol's pussy lips so she could trim her hair.

I watched as Rachel slipped her fingers near and in my wife's cunt as she kept trimming her hair. Then I saw Rachel sliding her fingers in and out of Carol's pussy.

Rachel said, "You ok hon? I am not hurting you, am I?"

Carol replied, "No, I'm fine. Keep going...don't stop."

I watched as my wife was getting finger fucked by another female stranger and I could see she was enjoying it.

Rachel then said, "I'm just about done hon. You ok?"

Carol replied, "I think I need some more trimming. Don't stop now."

Rachel's fingers thrust harder and faster and Carol's body was writhing and her hips swaying and moving as she said, "That's it Rachel. A little more now....good...yes...that's it."

Then Carol let out a loud 'Yes' and had multiple orgasms with Rachel's fingers still inside of her cunt.

As Carol was coming down from her orgasms, Rachel leaned in and kissed Carol, a deep, sensual kiss. I watched as my wife returned her kiss.

Then Carol said, "Rachel, why not join me inside so I can really thank you properly.

I almost died when Carol said that. I never saw my wife with another woman. In fact, we never even talked about it.

Rachel removed her clothes and got on the bed with Carol. In an instant the two of them were in an embrace, kissing and feeling each other.

Then my wife moved down and found Rachel's pussy with her mouth and started eating Rachel and sucking on her clit.

Rachel got into 69 and was now enjoying my wife's pussy. Soon, Rachel was on top of my wife, rubbing their pussies together.

It wasn't long before they both had orgasms.

After a few minutes, Rachel got up, dressed, kissed Carol goodbye and thanked her and got ready to leave

Then Rachel packed her stuff up and said, "Thank you for being such a great couple. I hope you enjoyed the services that the spa provided to you today. Enjoy your stay." As she left.

After she left I looked at Carol and said, "Wow, you were incredible. I never knew."

Carol replied, "I don't know about you, but so far this has been an amazing experience. Thank you for bringing me here."

I smiled and said, "Well, I heard this place was great but I never expected this. Happy anniversary honey."

For the next few hours, we just rested, had some great sex and fell asleep until dinner time.

When we hooked up with Ted & Alice earlier, they told us to come over at 8:00.

We arrived at 8:00 with a couple of bottles of wine.

As we had some wine, I asked them, "Did a young lady come to you to trim your hair?"

Alice replied, "Yes, she did, but as you know, we didn't need her services. Did you use her?"

Carol told them that we did and she did a great job. Then Carol got up and shed her shorts and showed them her new smooth pussy.

Ted applauded and Alice smiled and told her she looked terrific.

At this time, we all got naked and had some more wine. Ted and Alice admired my new smoothness and we all had a good laugh.

As we were having a nice conversation, I said, "You know, I have to tell you; my lovely wife here got so enthralled with her new pussy look, she had sex with the female hair stylist to thank her... she's such a slut." As I was laughing.

Both Ted & Alice let out howls and congratulated her as Carol sat there blushing.

Then I told Carol to go sit with Alice and show Ted how much you like women.

Alice called her over and Carol walked over and sat with Alice as Ted sat with me so we could watch.

Alice took the lead and pulled Carol to her and kissed her. We could see their tongues playing together.

Their hands were all over each other as Carol started sucking on one of Alice's nipples.

Ted yelled out to go to the bed.

The women got up and went into the bedroom and got on the bed, still holding each other.

They quickly got into an embrace, pulling their naked bodies together. Their tits pressed together.

We watched Alice sucked on Carol's nipples as Carol was playing with Alice's ass.

Then, they got into 69 and started eating each other. They enjoyed each other's pussy for awhile, then Ted said, "Hey ladies, you two had enough fun time. Bob and I want to fuck you now.

Alice and Carol got on their backs and I mounted Alice and Ted mounted Carol.

As we started fucking them, they kissed each other and felt each other's tits.

It didn't take me and Ted to shoot our loads in our wives.

We all rested a bit, drank more wine and were ready to start again.

The next time, I told the women to get on the bed on all fours. Ted and I lubed up our cocks and I got behind Alice and he got behind Carol.

We slowly slipped our cocks in their asses. They squealed a bit but soon took our cocks all the way in until our balls were pressed against their asses.

We started fucking them, their tits swaying back and forth with each thrust.

After a few minutes, we switched women and started fucking their asses with more force.

The women were moaning in pleasure and begging us to fill their asses with our cum.

I shot my cum first and Ted followed.

As soon as we finished cumming, Ted told the women to suck our cum out of their asses. In a second they managed to suck and lick our cum from their asses.

We all rested in a heap of naked flesh.

I don't remember how many times and with what woman we enjoyed sex with but when we all woke up in the morning, we were all covered in dried cum and female juices.

We all showered, got dressed and said our goodbyes, promising to stay in touch and we even promised to come back to the spa next year for our anniversary.

On the drive home I asked Carol her thoughts on the weekend. She said that she loved me more than ever and hoped that I had no misgivings about what happened.

I told her that I was extremely pleased that she had a good time and experienced many different things.

Then she added, "I hope you now don't think of me as a slut. I did enjoy everything and I hope it pleased you as well."

I told her that she did please me and from now on, not be shy about wanting to try new things. She said she wouldn't be shy, ever again and kissed me.

When Carol and I finally got home, and I got the chance, I managed to call Eileen. I thanked her for everything, especially Olga & Derek.

I then thanked her for arranging Rachel's participation. It was then that Eileen said, "I am glad it worked out with Olga & Derek. They are terrific, but who the hell is Rachel?"

I laughed and told her to come over tomorrow for dinner and we will tell her about our weekend.

I told Carol that Eileen was coming over for dinner tomorrow to hear all about our weekend.

Carol got a bit taken back and said, "You are going to tell her everything?"

I replied, "Sure, why not? We had a great time and besides she gave me the idea of going to the spa. So, we have her to thank for our anniversary weekend."

She smiled and said, "Well then, I guess it's ok to tell her and thank her."

I continued, "I guess I should tell you...my sister and I have never shied away from telling each other things, no matter what they were. You never knew it, but Eileen is bi and has been ever since I could remember."

Carol answered, "Why didn't you tell me?"

I answered, "It just never was the right time. But, seeing you with Alice and Rachel, I figured it was time to tell you, just in case you wanted to ever think about getting together with her. Now you know."

I went on, "There is one other thing you should know. When Eileen and I were younger, we often had sex together. I'm sure if our parents knew, but they never said anything."

Carol sat there with her mouth open and said, "So, you and your sister fucked? Are you still fucking her?"

I answered, "No. That stopped before you and I got married."

Then I told her that we should shower and go out to dinner and relax for the rest of the night and she agreed.

The next evening Eileen showed up with a bottle of wine. Dinner wasn't ready yet, so we opened the bottle and had some before dinner.

Eileen said, "Well you two, how was the spa? Tell me everything."

I started talking and Carol interrupted me and said she wanted to tell my sister. I told her then to tell her...

Carol started telling our story...

"The place was gorgeous. We were waited on like we were royalty. The first thing we did was go swimming in the pool. We had an entire hour of swimming naked. It was great.

Then we went for our massages. Olga & Derek gave them to us. They gave us our massages while we were all nude. Olga did me and then Derek replaced her. Well, let me tell you, Olga got real personal with me and I enjoyed it. Then, she offered us an even better massage and we took it. Olga fucked your brother and Derek fucked me.

That night at dinner, we met this couple Ted & Alice and we swam naked with them and we invited them to our room for drinks and before the night was out, Ted fucked me a few times and Bob fucked Alice a few times.

But the best was this girl Rachel, who worked there came in to trim our hair...our pubic hair. Bob and I both went smooth and before she left, her and I had great sex.

The last night, we hooked up with Ted & Alice in their room and shared each other all night long. Alice and I put on a show for the guys too."

I smiled and said, "Eileen, that about sums it all up and we want to thank you for everything."

Eileen smiled and said, "Well, I'm glad you both had a good time."

Then Carol said, "Eileen, yesterday Bob told me a couple of things that surprised me and I wanted to find out more."

Eileen said, "Ask away."

Carol said, "Bob told me you are bi. Have you ever had thoughts of me? And, he also said that you two fucked when you guys were younger."

Eileen replied, "Second note first...yes, we did fuck each other back then but haven't since he met you. Now, first note, when he first dated you, I wondered what it would be like to have sex with you. I hope that answers you."

Carol replied, " I have one last question, then we can have dinner. Would you and your brother fuck each other tonight, for me? And, if you still wanted to have sex with me, I would like that."

I almost choked on my wine and Eileen almost spilled hers.

Then Carol told us it was time for dinner. We got up and headed to the dining room.

Over dinner, the conversation continued.

Eileen said, "Were you serious? Why do you want to see your husband and me fuck? And, why have sex with me now?"

Carol replied, "Well, when I watched Bob fucking Alice, I got a rush and loved seeing him with his cock in another woman's cunt and cumming in her. Now, as far as you go, Olga was the first woman I ever had sex with and I somewhat liked it, but when I had sex with Rachel, I knew I loved it. So, what do you say?"

I looked at both of them and said, "Well sis, it's up to you. I am ok with whatever you decide."

Eileen hesitated and finally replied to Carol, "I'll do it but only if it is in a threesome."

Carol smiled and said, "That's fine. Bob has been trying to get me to do a threesome and now it will happen. Enjoy the rest of your meal."

As we ate, Eileen said, "Since we are all opening up, there is one more secret you both should know about. As soon as I was 19, I spent many a night in our parent's bed, having sex with them and, when I visit them, I still join them in bed."

I laughed and replied, "I knew that. What you didn't know Eileen was that I found out when mom accidently told me when I was fucking her."

Carol yelled out, "What? You people were fucking your parents? What are you two?"

Eileen said, "I guess to us it was ok since our parents wanted it. It just seemed normal."

The Eileen said, "Carol, to be perfectly honest, our mom and dad would love to bed you down since you are part of the family. They talk about you all the time."

Carol sat there with her mouth open and almost choked on her food. Then she said, "Look, I love my in-laws but I don't think I am ready for that."

I said, "Carol, Eileen is right. They do want to include you in the family but it's your decision. If you don't want to, no problem."

We finished dinner and retired to the bedroom.

We all undressed and it was the first time Carol saw my sister naked. We got on the bed with Carol in the middle.

Eileen and I started feeling my wife all over as Eileen and her kissed. My hands roamed over both their bodies.

Soon, I mounted Eileen as Carol watched. As I kissed her, Carol guided my cock to my sister's cunt. I easily slipped my cock into her cunt until it was completely in her.

I could see Carol watching us as I started fucking her. It didn't take me long before I was ready to cum. We fucked harder and then I shot my cum into my sister's cunt, filling it.

When my limp cock eased out of my sister, Carol quickly slipped her mouth over my cock and licked up all our juices.

As I rested, Carol and Eileen enjoyed each other until they both had orgasms.

We rested awhile and then Carol said, "Bob, invite your parents over for dinner for this Saturday. Eileen, please join us. It will be our anniversary dinner."

I looked at her and told her ok as Eileen also said ok.

Then the three of us went back to playing with each other until the early morning.

Carol made all the preparations for the Saturday family dinner, including preparing the meal, getting the wine and putting everything in order.

It was Saturday and I dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. Carol wore a white tank top with no bra and a short skirt...all of which I never saw before and was surprised by the outfit as it was not her usual attire.

Eileen arrived first and about a half hour later, our parents arrived. Eileen told Carol she looked terrific with a big smile on her face.

My mother, Ananda and my father, Joe arrived with a couple of bottles of wine and a box of pastry.

My mother is 52, 5'6" about 125, brown hair and brown eyes and full tits and in good shape.

My dad is 53, 5'8", about 175, brown hair and brown eyes and stays in shape.

I put the wine & pastry in the refrigerator and got everyone settled in the living room.

My mother asked us about our anniversary weekend and I just told them that we had a terrific time and were pampered the entire time we were there.

Dinner was terrific and Carol got rave reviews from everyone.

Eileen helped Carol clean up as I staid with our parents.

Soon, my wife and sister joined us and brought us wine.

We spent a lot of time just chatting and enjoying each other's company.

Then my father said, "So Carol, what was the best part of your anniversary weekend?"

I looked at Carol and she replied, "Well dad, there were a few great parts. One was that your son and I swam naked in the pool, alone at first, then later on with people we met there."

I just sat there and didn't say a word as I didn't know where Carol was going.

She continued, "The massage we got was unbelievable. Your son and I had to be naked and the woman and the guy who gave us the massage were also naked. They really took great care of us."

My mom interrupted and said, "You let them give you a massage as they were naked?"

Carol answered, "Yes. The guy, Derek, had a beautiful cock and he knew how to use it."

Dad then said, "What do you mean Carol?"

Carol said, "They offered us a very personal massage and we took it. Derek fucked me and Bob fucked the woman."

Eileen and I started laughing.

Carol kept going, "And, the couple we met, your son and I fucked them also. But the best was that I had great sex with a young woman who shaved my pussy smooth."

I thought my parents were going to die as they sat there in silence.

Then Carol said, "By the way, nobody said anything about my outfit. I wore it especially for my in-laws. Do you like?"

My father told her that he liked the outfit very much as did my mother. Then it happened. Carol stood up and slipped off her tank top and her tits spilled out for all to see.

"Do you like?" She said. "Would you like to see more?"

Dad smiled and offered up a weak 'nice' as did mom.

Before they could say anything, Carol got naked. Then she said, "I want to be a part of this family and Bob and Eileen told me what a close family you all are and I want to be included. So, who goes first?"

My mother and father looked at each other and my father stood up and went over to Carol and kissed her like a lover. Carol returned his kisses and moved her hands down to unbutton his pants. In a second, his hard cock was out and ready.

She knelt down and started sucking his cock. We all watched closely as Carol really got into it with him.

Suddenly, she stopped and got on her back. Then she said, "Come on dad, give your daughter-in-law a good fucking like you give Eileen."

He mounted my wife and in a second, had his cock in Carol's cunt until it was all the way in her. He then started fucking her.

Carol started yelling out, "That's it dad, fuck me hard like you do your daughter. Make me yours...cum in me dad."

In minutes, he shot his cum into my wife's cunt. As he pulled his cock out, my mother went over and started eating the cum out of Carol's cunt. She then stood up and then removed her clothes and joined Carol on the floor.

The two started making out like long lost lovers. Pretty soon my mother was on top of Carol, rubbing their pussies together until the both had orgasms.

As soon as my mom got off of Carol, Eileen got on the floor with Carol and the two of them made love.

It was then that I got up and went to my mother, laid her on the floor and mounted her. I quickly slipped my cock in her cunt and started fucking her.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Carol watching us.

In a few short thrusts, I shot my cum into my mother's cunt.

By the end of the night, we all enjoyed each other numerous times and Carol was happily accepted as a full member of our family.


12