Ann's Birthday

Story Info
"Harder, Faster, make me your whore!!" I squealed in delight.
1.3k words
4.32
15k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's my Surprise?" Exasperated Ann pleaded, "tell me please," she begged.

"You'll have to wait till we get home sweetie," I coly responded with a sly grin on my face. I had been teasing a big surprise for my gorgeous wife's twenty-fifth birthday all week. Now at dinner I would give her no glue as to what she should expect. Excited, she was like a kid on Christmas morning, anticipation was killing her, I love teasing her.

After dinner the waitstaff presented her a piece of carrot cake, her favorite, with one burning candle as they sang "Happy Birthday to You". Ann blew out the candle, smiling, she devoured the piece of cake, she really wanted her surprise. Walking back to our downtown apartment, holding hands as we strolled the lake front, her head resting on her shoulder.

"Sit on the couch, close your eyes, I'll get your present," I instructed her.

Handing her a wrapped box with a big red bow on it. Opening her eyes she tore the wrapping paper off with enthusiasm.

"A Real doe!" Ann said with excitement, "What a great surprise."

{The dominant top partner wears one by inserting the pony end, and uses the horse end like a penis. Scalloped ridges on the saddle area massage the driving partner's clit while she pleases her lesbian lover hopefully ending in mutual orgasms.}

Walking toward me stopping to stand just in front of me holding her fake cock, Ann with a big cock sticking out in front of her, mesmerized, "You want to suck it Cheryle?" She chided me. I dropped to my knees before her, Ann's big penis inches from my face. Nodding and taking her in my mouth, Mumbling a "Yes." stretching, slowly taking inch by inch, I sucked eagerly, "That's it baby - feels so good," Ann exclaimed.

How was it there? No straps holding it in place, magic, was she a witch. She was stroking my long red hair gently as I bopped and slobbered on her big cock. I was so turned on by Ann with a penis, so wet, I wanted so bad to please her, on her birthday, so bad.

"Deep throat my cock." Ann ordered enjoying her new role.

Forcing my mouth down until my nose was in her blonde pubes. I gagged, saliva drooling out of mouth, Ann started moving her hips, fucking my face, moaning loudly. Tears trickled down my face from gagging on her cock, hard to breath, Ann knows I love this.

My mouth was sore from her ruthless pounding but she showed no intention of stooping anytime soon. She pushed deep down my throat holding my head there "Look at me Cheryle" I raised my blue eyes to meet her gaze staring down at me "You look so hot - do you think it's wet enough?" Ann asked.

Nodding, struggling, mumbling a "yes," with a mouthful of her cock.

Releasing my head I pulled back drool dropping from my chin. "You did such a nice job" Ann whispered tenderly, in her sexy voice, stroking my long red hair, I love when she did that.

I Turned around putting my face in the floor and my ass in the air. Pulling my ass cheeks apart, presenting my ass for entrance, I felt lube trickle down my ass crack, a lubed finger poke inside my tight ass, lubing my ass with one, then two, adding a third, it felt wonderful her fingers working in and out of my ass.

As the phallic member made it's entrance inch by inch slowly entering me, I moaned, the pain quickly turning to pleasure. Deeper, slowly deeper, then out, I felt empty, then she was in my ass again. Finding a rhythm I moved back to meet her thrust into my ass pleasure radiating out through my body. I love this magic tool.

Ann was pounding my ass, pulling my long red hair, yelling at me "Slut!" Ann was really into her new role and I was loving it. Reaching up to rub my clit, feelings of pleasure filling my brain, Panting, moaning, Ann screaming my name, "Cheryle!"

"Harder, Faster, make me your whore!!" I squealed with delight.

Then Ann switched the button, the penis started vibrating in my ass, my knees gave out as I collapsed, Ann going with me. On my stomach, Ann laying on top of me, working her penis in and out of my ass, nibbling my neck, pounding my ass. Orgasms encompassing us both we lay there exhausted, spent, A wonderful birthday for my beautiful wife Ann.

We lay there in bliss for some time until she finally stood up removing her magic penis. Not missing a beat I got on my knees parting her pussy lips and plunging my long tongue inside Ann's cunt. She was so wet, tasted so sweet, I wanted her to squirt her juices on my face in an explosive orgasm. She was squeezing her amble breast the way she likes, moaning, curling my long tongue the way she likes. I felt her body tremble, her screams became louder, she erupted, juices squirting all over my face.

Then it was time for the switch, we love playing fun sex games, I inserted the pony end of the realdoe in my tight asshole. Stroking my new cock, Standing before me naked, head down as instructed, she looked scared and excited, why does this turn me on so much? she was mine to use, waiting for instructions, wetness growing between her legs with anticipation of what was coming next. We love pushing limits to places we never thought we would go.

"Yes Miss," Ann said.

Did she really just say that?

"Look up at me Ann," I ordered sternly, "Like what you see my Slut?"

"Yes Miss"

Walking toward Ann stopping to stand just in front of her holding her my large cock. "On your knees!" I commanded.

Following orders she kneeled before me, cock inches from her face.

"Suck it Slut" I ordered with delight enjoying my new role.

Taking my cock in her mouth, she sucked eagerly, what a sight Ann on her knees servicing my cock.

"Get it good and wet Slut!"

I was stroking her blonde hair gently as she slobbered on my large cock.

"Deep throat my cock Slut!" Forcing her mouth down until her nose was in my red pubes. she gagged, saliva drooling out of her mouth, I started moving my hips fucking her face violently, laughing loudly.

Tears trickled down Ann's face gagging on my cock ruthlessly pounding no intention of stooping anytime soon. I pushed deep down her throat holding her head there.

Releasing her head, I pulled back, drool dropping from her mouth.

"I'm here to please Miss" Ann said almost whimpering

"Turn around baby put your face in the floor and your ass in the air." I ordered.

Quickly she did as she was told assuming the position. 'SMACK' "SMACK' she winced in pain, "Pull your ass cheeks apart, spread that ass for me Slut!" I said in total control.

"Please Miss, not the ass," she begged.

She spread her ass for me, as I lubed my large cock, poking the head at her back door

"Tell me you want it, beg for an ass fucking," I uttered.

"Please Miss fuck my ass, please I'm a dirty slut, please Miss fuck me," Ann begged.

I giggled as the phallic member made it's entrance, inch by inch, slowly entering her. I went deeper and deeper. I felt myself against her backside, I was all the way in, slowly withdrawing, then shoving back in. My rhythm increasing, pain and pleasure, she started moving to meet my thrust. Moans escaping her lips giving away Ann's pleasure at being fucked in the ass.

Moaning wildly, panting, she was free, Ann had given up control and loved it. The first orgasm crashed through her body, shaking, trembling, I did not stop. Pounding her ass with out mercy would she even be able to walk tomorrow?

Her second orgasm was more intense then the first the sounds coming out of her were unrecognizable. The pony end vibrating in my ass, has I fucked Ann's ass, nerves tingling, sensory overload, orgasming together.