Adventures of a Redheaded Slut

Story Info
Lost in the debauchery of the moment.
2.4k words
4.64
12.7k
15

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic thirty year old woman, I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney but I have a secret obsession, feet, cute pampered pedicured feet. They are everywhere little painted toes winking at me, inviting me to prodded those beautiful feet, digging into the soft balls, caressing them. Knuckles enclosed around soft toes popping them lightly. Sucking each toe in my mouth working my long tongue around them.

My obsession has grown to where I find my self sitting in Holy Name Cathedral under a vaulted ceiling and beautiful, colorful, stained glass windows on Sunday mornings staring at all the beautiful feet, painted toes peeking at me, inviting me, the up down of the service getting down on my knees adds a sexual element to my daydreams. My wetness growing with my desire to almost unbearable proportions. Lusting after my fellow parishioners gorgeous feet wanting to suck their luscious toes, worship them.

Hurrying home down Michigan Avenue after Mass to make love to my self, cute feet and luscious toes dancing in my head. Laying on my bed naked exploring my body watching myself writhe in pleasure as my fingers explore and disappear inside my soaking wet pussy. My juices flowing, eyes transfixed on the mirror, waves of pleasure crashing over me. My hands finding my small breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing and squeezing them. Bringing one of my breast to my mouth I tease with it flicking my tongue over my hard nipple. Taking my time enjoying the show as I let my hand slide down slowly over my flat stomach through my soft red pubes to my waiting wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my excited clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving in and out my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my clit rubbing it gently the whole time watching the scene play out in the bedroom mirror. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. I am skilled at the art of fucking myself through years and years of practice.

Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, toes curling, what a great view of my sexy body in the mirror. My juices trickling down my ass crack makes me squeal. I could do this for hours bringing myself to the brink, pulling back, teasing myself, bucking wildly, face distorted in pleasure.

Moaning, rising off the bed to meet my fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the room. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of my ass to my puckered flower massaging my juices on my tight asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one finger inside my ass thrusting in deep. Then out, then in, adding another finger and a third driving hard pounding my ass, deeper and deeper. Rubbing my swollen clit waves of sheer pleasure are encompassing me. Something primal taking over, losing all rational control, I submit to forces not seen.

I watch the redheaded slut in the mirror ravage her own ass to a thundering orgasm. Her screams of pleasure fill my ears as her body shakes.

So here I sit on Sunday morning dressed in a red Dolce and Gabbana dress and matching red Jimmy Choo heels sneaking glances at the beautiful wonderful pedicured feet and toes of the woman around me. A heat growing between my smooth legs as I try to be a good Catholic girl and listen to Sunday mass but painted toes dance in my head.

My red lace panties wet with pussy cream as I squirm in my pew I know I need it now I'll never make it home. I head out of the cathedral flustered by my desires my legs trembling I duck into the bathroom. Entering a empty stall pulling up my dress I sit on the toilet sliding my red lace panties off. My fingers glide through my soft red pubic hair to find my wet cunt waiting to be touch gorgeous little feet dancing in my head.

Fingering my wet cunt writhing in sweet pleasure as my fingers explore and disappear inside my soaking wet pussy. My pussy juices flowing, waves of pleasure crashing over me, a sensory delight. The sheer depravity of playing with my wet slut cunt in a cathedral bathroom adding to the excitement.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my wet fingers play with with my swollen clit, rubbing softly gently in circles. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving in and out thrusting deep into my vagina my wonderful wetness growing. My fingers making a slurping sound they thrust in then out of my dripping wet cunt. Softly moaning in sweet delight.

Tingling as electric dominos seem to be falling under my pale Irish skin. Sitting back raising my legs up feet pressed against the door spreading them wide giving my fingers better access to my wet cunt. My juices trickling down my ass crack sending shivers through my little body. Bringing my fingers to my mouth to taste my pussy cream. A feeling of falling washing over me as ecstatic pleasure and Catholic guilt mix together.

Moaning, squealing, moving to meet my fingers plunging into me with a reckless abandon. My body dancing, shaking, trembling, washed in waves pleasure, a magnificent feeling, the scent of my pussy filling the the bathroom stall. Eyes closed head back, moaning, lost in the debauchery of the moment. Screaming for joy feeling everything and nothing at all at the same time.

An uninhibited release of control, of self-consciousness, of everything I am in pursuit of fulfilling my sexual lust. An out-of-body experience, I could feel my clitoris on a roller-coaster ride but my soul and mind were on a whole other level of connection taking over my whole body.

A wonderful pile of tingling ecstasy, a beautiful sense of sensual release that I have no control over just letting myself go because it was just too damn good. An earth-shattering orgasm, one of a kind, my whole body shaking arching my back curling my toes, almost like a clenching feeling then just then just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, suddenly all that sweet tension was released and pulsed throughout my body.

"Are you okay dear?" Sister Catherine's voice snapping me back to reality.

"Yes," I stammer. Oh my God how long had she been in the bathroom? I was suddenly completely embarrassed, I quickly stood and looked for my panties not finding them I flushed the toilet and straighten my dress. Walking out of the stall seeing Sister Catherine standing at the sink looking at me in the mirror knowingly holding my wet red lace panties.

Sister Catherine and I had attended DePaul at the same time we were friends. She choose to serve a higher calling while I choose to practice law but we remained friends since. Most people use the term nuns to refer to both nuns and sisters, but there are some significant differences. Nuns' lives are spent in prayer and work within their convent or monastery. Sisters are more active in the world, engaging in many different kinds of work, most often for people who are in great need.

Grabbing me by my long red hair and pulling my head back Sister Catherine shoved my wet panties in my mouth. Shocked and scared as she bends me over the sink pressing my face in the mirror with force. I see Sister Catherine behind me raising my dress and slapping my bare ass hard. Pain radiated through out my body from my ass cheeks. My muffled whimpers and tears had no effect on her has she continue spanking my ass. My ass burned red hot in pain but my cunt tingled with excitement.

Sister Catherine pulled me up and took me by the hand and led me out of the bathroom without saying a word. She led me through the Cathedral down a dark hallway my panties still in my mouth. I had never been in this part of the building this was the living quarters. Opening her cell, a cell is a small room used by nun/sister to live and as a devotional space, leading me inside then shutting and locking the door.

The room had a large cross and a picture of Mother Mary on the wall a small bed and a straight back wooden chair the only chair in the room. Sitting in the chair Sister Catherine order me to undress. Standing before her my five foot ninety-eight pound naked body exposed. She laid me over her lap I knew what was coming as her hand came down on my bare ass hard then again and again. Shocked and embarrassed a thirty year old caught masturbating in the bathroom during church service now being spanked by Sister Catherine. My ass rang out in pain with each smack tears trickled down my face. Pathetic whimpers escaped my panty full mouth even as my cunt screamed with excitement.

Finally Sister Catherine pushed me off her lap and l landed on the floor with a thud. She removed her coif exposing her beautiful long brunette hair then slipping off her black pumps. Lifting her gorgeous foot offering it to me I crawled on my knees spitting out my panties licking and kissing her gorgeous foot gently sucking her sweet toes one by one in my warm wet mouth massaging them with my long tongue swirling it around each one.

I was in heaven one my knees in sister's cell worshipping her beautiful feet moving my mouth back and forth between them. Standing she removed her habit exposing a gorgeous body before sitting down again. Slowly working my way up her smooth calves my long tongue leaving a trail of saliva traveling over her sweet thighs.

Teasing her my with my long tongue flicking at her clit, parting her pussy lips with my fingers plunging my long tongue deep inside her wet cunt. Exploring deep in her vagina, curling/twisting with my long tongue listening to her moans her hands in my long red hair. I am a wild little slut to be here on my knees on the nuns cell floor face buried in beautiful Sister Catherine's generous black bush.

Her moans growing louder her grip on my head becoming firmer I was pushing her to the edge with my fingers and tongue. Teasing with her as she slid forward in the chair and I tongued her sweet asshole. Wrapping her legs around my head I probed her bowels with my long tongue an orgasm hitting Sister Catherine as her body shook wildly and her sweet pussy juices squirted on my face. I stayed there on my knees savoring the holy taste, communion, her wonderful scent filled my nostrils. She stared at me with dazzling big dark eyes stroking my long red hair.

Taking my hand she led me to the small bathroom climbing in the shower with her, washing my back with her soft soapy hands, reaching around washing my small breast with the hot soapy water, she teased with my hard soapy nipples, taking her time, as Sister Catherine let her hand slide down slowly over my flat stomach over my smooth body I shivered at her touch she found my soaking wet pussy waiting.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to me with her long fingers, letting her wet soapy fingers play with with my little excited clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside my vagina, kissing my neck under the hot water. Slowly moving in and out, my lust and desire growing with each thrust. Her soapy fingers making a slurping sound as those long fingers thrust in then out. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a beautiful moment with sister.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, legs spread and my right foot raised on the tube, hot water running down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. Moaning, pulling back, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, sex sounds filling the bathroom. Slowly dropping her wet fingers to the crack of my ass to my little brown flower rubbing her soapy fingers on my tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one wet finger inside my ass thrusting in so deep, then out, then in, adding another wet soapy finger and a third driving hard pounding my ass, arching my back to meet her thrust, deeper and deeper. The first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me. The hot water, a bathroom full of hot steam, our own little sauna. The pain and pleasure, the depravity, of being fucked in the ass by Sister Catherine I am her dirty little redheaded slut.

My bowels contracted tightly around her fingers as an orgasm swept through my body. Speaking in tongues the sounds coming out of my mouth unrecognizable. A spiritual experience as my little body spasmed wildly in a wonderful delight.

As I came down from my orgasmic high Sister Catherine turned off the water. We dried each others wet bodies tenderly, my beautiful sister, we climbed in her small bed. Snuggling together pressing our naked bodies together so soft and warm. Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other softly. Pussies grinding together, humping in rhythm.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection of cunts. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a divine purpose. The art of Catholic woman making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire with passion and desire, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, marvelous feelings building, tingling.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding, humping frantically, squirting her warm pussy juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

Walking home my phone rang, "Hey Mom," I answered.

"How was Mass?" She asked.

"A wonderful service today, Mom," I said happily.