Ann's Blackmail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, now move your tongue around the head." She looked sharply up at me, but didn't come off my cock. I reached down and stroked her hair, "Come on, you'll be fine." Her hand was still slowly pumping and I could feel the pressure building in my balls and now I could feel her warm tongue against my dick. Her tongue started to move and it was heaven.

It felt so good to be inside her cherry mouth. Damn this was so erotic! I reached down and gently placed my hands on each side of her head I coaxed her into moving back and forth up and down the length of my cock. This was feeling way too good, I started to rock my hips to the rhythm of her head moving up and down the shaft. I pushed her head back and pulled my hips back away from her, pulling my cock out almost to the tip. Then I pulled her head toward me, pushing my hips forward, my cock pushing in a little too far occasionally, causing her to gag a bit.

She was trying to say something, so I pulled my cock out. She breathed heavily for a second and then swallowed a couple times. I asked her, "Well, what do you think? It's not that bad is it?"

She was not happy, the tears were flowing, "Proper women don't do this! It's not supposed to go in my mouth!" She almost whispered the last part.

"Proper women eh? You mean like last night?" She looked surprised at my comment and then she looked down. Gentle reminders that she was the 'other woman' would definitely help my cause. "Let's try it again. Use your tongue, it feels good."

Cue the tear-filled eyes again as she started pumping my cock again and massaging my balls not taking her crying eyes off me. Her pumping had created a small glob of pre-cum on the end of my cock, but she never saw it. I motioned for her to continue and, grudgingly, she moved her head forward opening her mouth; I didn't move, it was important she do this herself. She took my cock into her mouth and held it there as her hand pumped it.

"Good job Ann! That's it!" I wanted to encourage her, but she still looked like she was suffering. Well, in a second, she was in for a surprise. The thoughts of being the first cock in her mouth and about to be the first to shoot hot cum into that same mouth was driving me crazy! I started to rock my hips with the rhythm of her bobbing head. When she pushed forward, so did I, we were both speeding up and I was pushing in farther and farther. I could feel her pulling back, not pushing as far forward. That would never do.

"Oh Ann, you're doing great!" I reached down and holding each side of her head, started to really fuck her face. I was really close I could tell. She was making little gag noises each time I shoved it in. My balls were starting to suck up into my body, "Ready for a big surprise Ann?" I asked. Ann's eyes widened! She was trying to yell something around my cock and her hands had tightened around my balls.

It wasn't going to be a surprise! She had four kids, she knew what was coming! Stuff was going to come out! She was actually trying to shake her head no, but that along with her yelling and her grip on my balls was too much! Groaning loudly, I shot the first stream of hot cum into her mouth! She was really frantic now as was I, I was trying to push it in as far as it would go while it kept shooting my cum into her mouth. Finally, she pulled off and the last of my balls emptied onto her face in one long stream.

She was leaning forward, coughing and hacking, trying to spit it out. I walked over and picking up the little blanket of her chair, I wiped off my cock and then sat down to watch her.

She finally got up and sat in her chair. Her eyes were all red and there was cum all over her lower face and on her boobs. She just got sitting down and I reached over and picked up the video cam I had set up to record everything. Her eyes got wide again, "What? Why do you keep doing this?" She was teary eyed as she realized that I had recorded the entire episode.

"Oh, a little insurance; but never mind about that. What did you think about the cum? Mighty tasty eh?"

"Tasty? It's disgusting! I'm never doing that again!" She kept wiping her tongue on her blanket; I think she was serious.

"Oh, don't worry," I told her, "You'll get used to it. Eventually, you'll grow to love the taste." I stood up and went out to the front foyer. She followed me out, wrapped in her cum-stained blanket. "So, you did very well today Ann. I'll see you tomorrow, have a nice night."

"Tomorrow?" she looked scared, "I thought this was a one-time deal!"

"Oh no Ann, we're just getting started." And I walked to my van, leaving her in the doorway.

12