Ann's Enlightenment Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day, more new experiences, loving, hot.
11.1k words
4.57
6.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their story of expanding Ann's sexual horizons continue. David enjoys but has reservations about where they are headed.

This contains the events of the next day when fantasies are realised.

No adultery, no swapping, consensual sex.

The next morning David awoke to find Ann missing from the bed. He was surprised when she walked into the bedroom, still naked carrying two cups of tea.

"Hello, sleepy head," she teased him before giving him a kiss which caused his penis to wake up, shouting, "I'm ready!"

As she drank her tea, Ann was lightly caressing his thigh and balls. His penis appreciated the effort but felt it fell a bit short. Ann seemed to read its mind and lightly dragged her nails over the underside. His penis swelled even more.

David kissed Ann and said, "I have to go pee. I'll shower and be right back," kissing her again more passionately.

When he returned, he had another surprise. "Must check with Doc!" came straight to mind as his heart rate soared.

Ann was lying on the bed, with her bum supported by a pillow. Her legs were wide apart and she was playing with her pussy. She'd never masturbated for him like this. Only occasionally, playing with her clit to get herself off as he was fucking her.

"I'm just warming my pussy and my bum hole up for you," she smiled.

Her hand took a bottle and a condom and held them to him.

Her tone full of love for him as she said, "If you wish anal, I'm prepared. It says, slow and easy, more and more lube. I wish you to see me and see that I am happy for you to fuck my bum as we do it for the very first time. I've never tried anal before but I want to give you all of me. You are my soulmate."

David was stunned. Ann had never liked him even teasing her bum hole. It was beginning to dawn on him, what she had said yesterday about giving him all of her.

David took the lube and condom and laid them beside her. He leaned over and kissed her passionately. "Ann, you don't need to do this. I love you. Yesterday was everything I always wanted apart from the cause. I don't need anal. I need you."

Ann kissed him back, "I want to give you all of me. If we don't like it we need never do it again. If we like it, we can add it to our play. Only you shall ever have access to any of my love holes. I can't promise my breasts as you remember what happened when Stan tripped on Karen's dress!"

David and Ann both started laughing. Their friend Stan had been coming back towards their table when his foot caught another friend Karen's long dress. As he fell, his arms stretched out and grabbed the first thing he touched to try and stop him falling. Ann had been minding her own business when Stan's hands grabbed her breasts. To their credit, they stopped his momentum. As he recovered his balance, what he had done mortified Stan who blushed deep red. He apologised and apologised.

Ann had laughed and kissed Stan, "David thinks my breasts are stunning, do you agree Stan?"

Everyone laughed including Ann when he replied, "Ann, your breasts are definitely life savers!"

David took hold of Ann gently and said, "I'll need to get you aroused first. Just say stop, if I hurt you at all, pause if you want to gather yourself. You're in control of your bum. Until I reach there, I'm in control!"

David kissed her lips and face, teasing her neck at the spots which he knew aroused her. Ann's eyes were closed as she felt her arousal grow. The warmth of his touch, the light caress as he brushed her breasts caused her nipples to grow. His lips kissed down until he took her nipples into his mouth. He sucked and blew before biting and twisting them, lightly then rougher. She felt herself rising to meet his lips.

To her sense of time, David seemed to spend ages on her breasts. They were speaking with her pussy which was very wet and wanting attention.

David finally spoke, "I no longer see Stan's finger marks on them. I've washed them away!" Ann could only moan in pleasure as his lips nibbled them even more.

David began kissing down towards her pussy over her stomach. The feeling coming from her bare mons was overwhelming. She could feel every breath, every hair on his chin as it brushed against her. His hands were running slowly up and down her legs, her inner thighs, driving her to distraction. They teased but never went near her pussy which needed some intense action.

David caused her to gasp as he kissed her labia lips. She said, "About time, I'm about to cum, I want you in me!"

David smiled and blew a raspberry on her labia, "I'm in charge at the moment. I'll decide when you cum." He began nibbling her nether lips and her perineum before reaching her anus. Her secretions were already lubricating it. He began lightly rimming her anus, before using firmer strokes.

Ann gasped, "David why did I stop you doing this before? The feeling's amazing."

David continued, slowly building her up. His hands varied between light and firm strokes along her inner thigh to her bum hole. The more he did the more she rose to meet him. Ann was groaning in pleasure, playing with her breasts, so unlike her. He switched to her pussy and began lapping up the copious amounts of nectar which she was oozing.

David's tongue in her love canal and his fingers teasing her anus soon had Ann rising off the pillow. She was trying to force him into her. She was experiencing pleasure from every cell in her body which seemed focussed on her pussy and bum. Her hands left her breasts as she held him to her pussy as she came. Her body jack knifed several times as her orgasm drove through her. Finally she relaxed and released his head. David was glad to be able to breathe.

Ann held his ears and pulled him up to her face. She kissed him and kissed him. "Wow! David, you are a magnificent lover. Ever cell of me is in love with you. I never knew how arousing being played there was. We'll certainly keep that. I'll do yours as well so you don't miss out.

"I'm just about ready for you to have anal if you wish. My body's coming back together. If you want any other love hole you will have them. I just wish to please you, the only man I'll ever love."

David, slowly, but not as slowly as the first time, made his way down her body, caressing, mauling and generally make sure she was very highly aroused. He began at her pussy, licking the labia and twisting his tongue into her vagina. Her body was rising to him trying to get him deeper. He took two fingers and inserted them in and began delicately massaging her "g spot."

As Ann was loudly moaning her pleasure, he eased a finger into her anus. With all her secretions there was little resistance. He maintained a slow movement allowing her to become used to his finger being there.

Despite his ears being held tightly by her thighs, he heard her moan, "David, that's so fucking good. I'm going to cum again soon."

David judged when her bum hole was ready for a second finger and lubed that up and slowly put it in. There was initial resistance but he allowed her to relax and it was Ann's control of her body which got it fully in place as she gradually eased herself onto it.

To distract her, David began blowing and sucking on her clit. Soon Ann was bucking against him. This forced his fingers deeper into her rectum. Her repeated movements seemed to loosen her slightly. He lubed a third finger and placed it at her rosebud entrance. Ann's bum accepted the first part on her next rise. As she rose and fell, each time a bit more went in until finally all three fingers were as deep as they could go.

David increased the pressure on her "g spot" and clit and within moments Ann came again. He thought his head would explode the pressure her thighs put on him. Ann's body convulsed for what seems like minutes.

Finally she leaned down to him, not wanting to displace his fingers. As she gasped for breath, Ann told him, "Now David, that felt so good, I think we'll love it. I love you." She grabbed his penis and ran her nails over it as she knew he loved that. Very soon it was rock hard. Her intention.

She lay back and watched him put on a condom and lube it. She felt his fingers applying the lube to her anus. She was so relaxed she felt no anxiety about doing this. A sexual act which had been taboo to her.

Ann watched David's face as he moved into position by her bum hole. He was glad she had the pillow underneath her as it raised and opened her to him. He saw her face, smiling, her eyes full of love for him.

He was telling himself, slow and gentle. His cock had never felt so hard. He had wanted this for years and now she was offering herself, fully to him. As the head touched her anus, he thought she might pull back but she didn't. She held herself still.

Slowly he eased the head into her anus. He felt the tight restriction. He heard her gentle breathing. He pulled back slightly and added more lube. He pushed forward again, slightly deeper. He could feel an obstruction ahead. He pulled back and lubed some more. After about six or seven little pushes, as he pushed forward again, Ann moved slightly towards him. This meant he pushed through that obstruction.

He paused as Ann moaned, "mmmm!" For the first time he was just within her rectum. He felt the walls of her rectum caressing him. He pulled back slowly and added more lube. Ann was still moaning and seemed to be enjoying it. Her nipples were standing proudly as she teased them. She put one hand on his face and told him, "I love you."

David eased in and out slowly, getting deeper and deeper until he felt himself fully embedded within her. Ann pulled her legs in to hold him and began rising and falling slowly along with David. She grabbed his head and kissed him.

David slowly began going faster, using the whole length of his penis. Ann's face was one of joy. She wasn't making it up she was enjoying it. Ann's face changed as she took a very deep breath, her eyes opened wide. He had been on a deep stroke and as he did it again, she did the same.

"Ann, am I hurting you?" David said concerned as he stopped thrusting.

"No, David, the opposite. The book mentioned an "a spot" like the "g spot" anecdotally but wow you're hitting mine. It's fucking good. Just keep going deep, faster and harder if you wish. Take your pleasure. If you need to cum don't wait for me. I didn't think I would cum but I'm close."

To show her intent, she kissed him deeply as she bucked against him with all her might. Soon David could feel himself about to erupt. Ann was very loudly moaning her pleasure. She pulled him down onto her. Her breasts and nipples firing his own.

David began to lose control as he fucked her like it was her pussy. "Ann, I'm gonna cum!" Several deep trusts later he felt his whole body joining in as he came and came and came. It felt like he had cum at least five spurts.

As he raised himself, Ann seemed limp. Had he hurt her as he came? He was concerned. Her breathing started to be deeper and she turned to face him. "Wow. I never expected that. I came just as you did and I almost fainted. The feelings are different but boy, do they make you cum."

Ann kissed him tenderly, "I knew you would be gentle. I didn't know you would play me like a virtuoso on a Stradivarius. I love you."

After they had calmed down, David slowly eased out of her bum. He checked she was not split before heading to the toilet to dispose of the condom and wash himself.

Ann came in and gave him a massive hug and kissed him. She told him she loved him. It seemed to be an important message she was giving him.

"Shall we shower together again?" she asked. After the shower, as David made the breakfast Ann dressed.

Once in the kitchen Ann kissed him and thanked him for the breakfast. David was happy, very happy. This Ann was all he had ever wished for.

"Ann," he began thoughtfully, "you were going to explain everything today about the counsellor and what you had learnt. Is now the time?"

Ann smiled as she replied, "Not quite. I'll wait until we have finished eating, I don't want you to choke."

They spent ten minutes eating with the usual topics, planning the day. David needed to cut the lawns and generally tidy the garden. Ann had some house cleaning and maybe a little grocery shopping depending on whether they were heading out tonight for a meal or not.

At that David recalled what Ann had said yesterday. "Ann, I think we should go out. For a meal and maybe some dancing, we haven't done that in a while. I would be able to see your new outfit perhaps?"

Ann smiled a big smile, "David, I would love to go dancing afterwards. If I tire you out, the nurse can revive you when we are home."

David was laughing and Ann joined in. He noticed her breasts seemed to be bouncing more than normal. He couldn't see any outline of a bra. He wasn't helped as Ann kept laughing at his facial expressions. His cock had noticed as well and was wanting out to confirm.

Ann rose from the table and as she leaned over further than usual to place her dishes in the dishwasher, her short skirt rode up and David saw she was commando. Another of his favourite fantasies which she had never indulged him with.

As they settled with their cups of tea, Ann was happy that David had noticed her lack of underwear. When she was finished she planned on offering him a titty fuck, something they had only done occasionally as she had thought it was demeaning. She had to admit she did have the tits for it though.

She began speaking in that controlled voice of hers which showed she was being earnest and thoughtful. Her eyes held his.

"David, before I begin can I make sure you know that nothing I say is a criticism of you. You tried to get me to be more open, more adventurous but I kept backing off. As I said yesterday, I don't know how you have put up with me all these years. Yesterday and today showed me just how much I have hurt us by my attitude.

"When I had gone back to my office after that arsehole had collared me, I was visibly upset. Not by his wanting to fuck me as that was never going to happen but his words about our mundane, boring sex life had somehow registered with my subconscious which agreed with him.

"I knew you wanted me to be sexier, more open, to actually instigate sex, please us. I did but I couldn't. I'm a good wife and good wives don't do that!

"Shirley saw me and took me aside to a room so we could be on our own. She managed to get everything out of me. I told her I had killed our marriage because I wouldn't do anything other than missionary in the bedroom. She told me it wasn't too late. She told me you loved me as much as I love you.

"She supported me and told me about that book. The counsellor was the one who had told her about it as she and James had been having similar problems. I didn't believe her. They are always holding hands, smiling, touching each other. Their eyes light up when they see each other. They had to work hard but now she loved her life, her work, her family and especially their sex life. Neither needs anyone else.

"She asked if she should call the counsellor for us but I was unsure. I knew rationally I needed help but this was so personal, could I speak to anyone about it. Shirley told me I had to include you for it to work. I couldn't. I was so ashamed. Why was I like that?

"Shirley made the decision and called the counsellor who had an opening that afternoon. Shirley came with me and explained my problems as I was so embarrassed. How could I speak with a stranger when I couldn't even speak for myself?

"Sarah was very nice. She managed to get me to speak. She said that normally she preferred couples coming together but she could see I would have trouble with that at that moment. But would I allow it when we reached the state where we needed you? I knew she was right. I blurted out; "I want to save my marriage. David is the only man I will ever love. I have to try if it's not too late."

"That first session was about putting me together after arseholes words.

"Sarah told me she could only help if I was brutally honest, half-truths, lies would not sort anything. She told me about the book, what it involved and how it could help me and us. I got it before I came home. It was a good job she had told me the first chapter was very difficult as it was the most horrendous thing I have ever done. It made me confront all my issues.

"Sarah had given me a couple of days to do part 1. I saw her again two days later. I should have confided in you as I could see you were wondering what I was up to as I hid in the den working on my answers. I was so appalled at them. I couldn't let you see them then; I was so ashamed.

"You can now" she added emphatically.

"Sarah and I spoke about what I had written that session. It was all about my early life. All my early years my mother had preached, indoctrinated me to think I had to behave in a way others would be impressed with. I couldn't do anything which would cause them to feel let down. Even now she says things which reinforce that message. Because of that, I held my own thoughts to be of less importance than those of others who would judge me. Sex and relationships were never discussed in our home. I gathered the very strong impression that sex was wrong and to enjoy sex was sinful. Good wives wouldn't debase themselves by enjoying sex.

"This was the root of my problems, which resulted in me placing what I perceived to be the thoughts of others, unknowns, in front of you, us. In addition because you are such a thoughtful, caring lover, I enjoyed sex. I wasn't supposed to!"

David began to realise the depth of her conflict as she spoke. He now had a little understanding of her attitude up till now. She would never speak to him about that before despite being repeatedly asked.

"When we went on to other areas, we often had to revisit this as I couldn't leave these thoughts behind. As an example, you would love me to expose even a little of my breasts. Remember that beautiful teal bikini you bought me but which I never wore. When I put it on in our bedroom my nipples raced out. They were aroused. My conscious mind was saying, "you're beautiful, David will love it." My subconscious mind was convinced those others would be saying, "I was a slut; I would get what I was asking for." They won.

"I never got rid of it. I'll wear it for you, to the pool, the beach. What you think of me is more important than anyone else. Now!

"When we moved onto our sex life, I was mortified. I had to be honest and tell her I restricted our fucking to just the missionary position with the lights on only if I forgot to switch them off. I was really embarrassed to admit that often I just lifted my nightie. I had to tell her about only very occasionally giving you a timid blowjob, just an inch or so into my mouth and definitely no cumming. You couldn't even call that a blowjob. A tease perhaps. Definitely no anal or playing around there. I told her you liked or at least had liked me allowing you a titty fuck but I knew those others would never approve of a pearl necklace or cum on my skin so I made you cum on some tissues.

"Hearing myself speak about my failings, I was sure I had left it too late to save our marriage.

"Sarah asked what you had tried to do about it. I told her how gently you had tried to open my boundaries. How on rare occasions you succeeded.

"What was my response to the sex and other parts? You were considerate and made sure I had many beautiful orgasms. I enjoyed you kissing and caressing me, your penis in me. I loved the way you responded to me caressing you while fearing the consequences. What would others think? I enjoyed what we did. When we were more adventurous I loved it but couldn't force myself to admit that or repeat it often in case you or those others thought I was a slut.