Ann's Enlightenment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was saved from replying as the taxi arrived. He took her in his arms and led her to the door saying, "I love you!"

The taxi driver was stunned by this vision appearing. He ran to the door to open it for Ann. He watched as she carefully entered the car. He saw the lacy welt. David just smiled as he watched the driver's reaction. It confirmed what he knew, Ann was smoking hot.

At the restaurant, David was watching the other patrons as they were being seated. Many of the men had envious looks on their faces. Even some of the women seemed impressed. He knew this was his fantasy on steroids. Ann had never been so beautiful, so desirable ever before. The fact she was his and only his made him feel even more special. She had chosen him.

Ann was smiling but inside she was a bundle of nerves. What would they think of her? Would they think she was a slut, a whore? Ann's conscious mind told her; David is enraptured with you. He loves you displaying yourself like this. You are not a slut, a whore. You're a smoking hot lady with a man who deserves this. Finally her conscious self won the battle. She relaxed.

During the meal Ann was surprised at how efficient and attentive the staff were. She didn't think of the vision they had as they stood over her to serve her. Many limped away. As she looked around she saw many appreciative looks as people checked her out. Inside of hiding as she would normally do, she sat straight so her breasts and nipples were highly visible. She felt their desire and it fed her own. She had never suspected she would enjoy exposing herself like this. She knew her panties were wet, very wet.

During the meal they conversed like old. Ann was enjoying the power she had over David. Even as he tried to keep eye contact his eyes were magnetically drawn down to her breasts. Ann teased him, "You're jealous of a pendant, aren't you?" David could only nod.

David's face showed why he didn't play poker as he was plainly so enamoured with her appearance even he was blushing at the thoughts racing through his mind. Ann found herself smiling when she thought they could play strip poker together, something she had never allowed. David caught her and asked what she was thinking. She answered and he was keen as well.

His big mistake was telling her he would ask for a pack of cards right there and then. As she laughed those awesome breasts just bounced around almost out of control, almost out of the dress. His jaw dropped and he was sure he was drooling. Ann couldn't help herself prolong the laughter as David contorted his face trying to appear to be in control. Her laughing attracted nearby patrons who were dazzled by her display. Many were in for a happy evening later.

Just as he was able to control himself, Ann needed to go to the toilet. She sashayed as she walked. Her dress swishing allowing glances of her lacy stocking tops. David was mesmerised. This was his greatest fantasy, realised and still dancing to come. At this rate, he would be in need of that blowjob behind the club.

Within the toilet all of Ann's bravado left her. As she washed her hands, her subconscious mind was going on to her about those patrons thinking she was a slut, a whore. She had to face them again when she returned to the table. She was trying to tell herself, David loves this, loves me.

She was saved when another woman came in and spoke. Her husband had been enthralled by Ann and let slip, he dreamt of her doing the same. She told Ann she couldn't tell him she wanted to as it both excited her and scared her. She had always been brought up to consider what others would think first?

Ann told her this evening was her first. She knew David had wanted her to dress sexier for him. She also had those demons about others but as long as she focussed on David she was alright. When she faltered she looked at him, his enjoyment made this all worthwhile. She admitted to the lady that she was aroused as well. She recommended the book and gave her Sarah's name if she wished help. It had saved her marriage.

She hugged the woman and told her the only one who is important in your thoughts is your husband. As she left, she silently thanked the woman for saving her. Her smile lit up the room as she approached David.

When she was seated she saw the woman come out. Her blouse had some more buttons unbuttoned, revealing much of her cleavage. Ann couldn't see a bra. She saw the determination on the woman's face. When she sat with her husband, his jaw dropped. His smile touched his ears and he kissed her passionately.

David caught her look and she explained some of the conversation with the woman in the toilets. He gave her a very tender kiss, one which said he loved her. "Her husband will be overjoyed. Tonight they will have fun. I'm proud of you. The courage to do this and to talk to a stranger about it. Unbelievable. I love you.

"Given that how has this evening been for you?"

Ann thought for a few moments, "David, I have been so conflicted at times. My old thoughts overwhelmed on occasion but I focussed on you. Your love, your support, your joy in what I was doing forced them back. I noticed the glances; the looks and I was excited. When I was walking to the toilet, I even saw some women eye me up. I felt so alive, desired. Within the toilet those demons came back and I almost gave up until she spoke with me. It seems I have helped her as you can see. She must have removed her bra as she definitely had one on. Explaining why to her, that the only important person was you or her husband, remined me of why I'm doing this and banished my demons. I came back, happier than ever to have you as my husband."

Ann blushed, "David, I have never been so wet. I don't know if you need a blowjob now. I'm not sure I could stop you fucking me on this table if you wanted to, I'm so aroused."

Ann held his eyes before looking down. He was glad the table obscured the view as his cock was trying to unzipped his trousers.

David's mind was thinking about possible routes to the club. He recalled one where there was an area they shouldn't be overlooked if they wanted to fuck. "Why had they ordered coffee?"

As they left the restaurant both had very positive thoughts. Ann found herself basking in the glow of knowing she had made many people very happy but David most of all. She could feel David close behind her as his cock kept hitting her dress. David wasn't sure who this Ann was. This was his fantasy plus. He was so proud of her as she appeared so comfortable, yet he knew the ongoing conflict within.

They walked arm in arm towards the club. David took a detour through the back alleys to an area he felt they would be unseen. He stopped and held her tightly as he kissed her. His cock was straining to get out of his trousers. It wasn't helped by Ann dragging her nails over it. Ann's lips told her arousal.

David almost had a heart attack as Ann turned, leaned over a bin, flicked up her dress revealing the little thong. "David, just fuck me. I don't need any foreplay, I'm close to cumming!" She pulled the thong aside showing her love holes. David could see the thong was soaked. He unzipped and removed his cock. He moved behind her and in one movement was deep within her. Ann was blabbering in her ecstasy. Ann's cunt had never been hotter. David could not control himself as he rammed in and out, holding her hips to him. He was aware Ann was humping back at him, she was about to cum as was he. Her cunt clamped him as she came and caused him to cum. Both were breathing very hard.

As they recovered Ann took some tissues out of her bag and placed them in her thong to hold the cum. She would clean herself at the club. To David's surprise and delight, Ann bent down and began cleaning his cock with her tongue. She had never done that before. His cock was feeling slightly revived when she stopped.

"What does my lipstick look like?" Ann asked him as she delved into her bag and took out her mirror and lipstick. As she repaired it, David said she suited that look.

As they entered the club, Ann headed to the toilet. David watched her and reflected on the vision before him. She looked radiant, in a just fucked way. The dress clung to her, showing her gorgeous body off. Her full breasts and nipples caught your attention and that damn pendant made you jealous, playing with both her breasts. The graceful sway of her bum caused the dress to swish and those lacy top stockings he loved would peep out. Occasionally he saw the flesh above. All his dreams had come true.

He reached the bar and ordered their drinks before finding them a table. Not too close to the speakers but close enough to be able to dance easily. He thought he should manage that as his legs were still trembling after that alley workout.

The place was beginning to fill up. The dancefloor was soon busy. David enjoyed dancing with Ann at the best of times as she was so graceful in her movements. Tonight, she was more, she radiated a glow, mesmerising the men. Her breasts, so much on display caused many to have to shift their cocks. He loved the slow dances where he could look down at those breasts. Her nipples were cutting into his chest. His cock was signing its name on her stomach.

He felt her breathing quickly, being both aroused by her sex appeal to others and her conflict within. She had trembled and had to focus on him quite a few times. He was aware her demons were trying to fight back. He told her repeatedly she was smoking hot!

Suddenly she became quite stiff. He sensed her anger. Before he could react, she was leading the dance. She seemed to be headed towards someone.

David's mouth dropped as Ann said, "Hello Brian, where's Mary? She said you were having trouble getting sitters for the twins. They are some handful at 18 months aren't they? Into everything."

The woman with him appeared shocked at this. David realised this was Brian Mulholland. Before he could say anything the woman slapped Brian very hard and called him a "bastard!" She stormed off as she headed to her friends. She was telling them the story and it was going around the club quickly.

Brian had taken a step towards Ann, his anger showing. David stepped in front of him. Brian saw the anger in David's eyes and backed away.

Ann and David returned to their table. David gave her a big kiss. "That definitely has spoiled his evening!" he laughed. "When did you come up with that?"

Ann kissed him, "I saw him and was angry at what he'd done to us. I don't know where that came from. Did you see the look on that woman's face? I wished it was me slapping the bastard. You were my knight shielding me. I love you."

They finished their drinks and had a few more dances. As they danced, David excused himself as he had to go to the toilet. Ann looked as he left her. She saw Brian heading in that direction. She followed as the Ladies was next to the Gents. She wouldn't be able to see but could hear hopefully what was about to happen.

As Brian came out of the stall, he was surprised to see David waiting. From his look, Brian knew he was in trouble. Before he could speak, David spoke, "You fucking arsehole trying to fuck my wife and when she refused your pathetic little pencil stub excuse for a cock, you told Bruno you were fucking her. Bruno will not be amused when I tell him you lied to him."

Brian paled, Bruno was big and powerful, not someone you wanted as an enemy.

"What Bruno does is up to him."

Brian relaxed; he wasn't going to hit him. Wrong.

David's punch to the guts had Brian breathless. He followed it up with more, powerful blows to the head and body. He pounded the ribs. David could feel his anger in every blow. Brian staggered back, opening himself up. David took the opportunity to boot him in the balls. Brian collapsed to the floor. David leaned over him and punched him repeatedly. Brian was incapable of defending himself. He had never been a fighter or a lover in truth.

David finally stopped and spoke, "You go anywhere near my wife or make any suggestion you are involved with her; I will track you down and cut off your pathetic excuse for a dick. Do you understand?"

Brian nodded. As he moved to walk away, David turned and gave Brian's balls several powerful kicks. He turned feeling much better.

As he left the gents, David was surprised to see Ann waiting for him. "Are you alright?" she asked. "Never better," he replied. Ann took his hands and examined them. "I think the nurse might need to treat them tomorrow! Tonight my darling husband will be treated by his wife to anything he desires."

David leaned in and whispered. Ann looked up and smiled. She took his hand and led him outside round the back of the club. She spotted an area covered from open sight by two MPV's and dragged him down between them. As they were covered she turned and kissed him hard before moving down and unzipping his trousers. His cock was rock hard and she had some trouble getting it out of his boxers.

Looking him in the eye, she began to kiss and caress his crown before sliding it into her mouth. She spoke her first words, "I can still taste us!" as she returned to her work. David was able to see over the cars for a little while until his knees began to tremble. Ann was taking him deep within her mouth. Her tongue was firing up every pleasure cell on his penis. He was soon trying to avoid trusting into her mouth. She used her lips to keep suction on him as she moved up and down his cock. Her hand lightly caressing his balls and the other using her nails to augment her tongue as it left her mouth. Very soon he found himself rising to explode. "Ann, I'm cumming!" he shouted as he came. She kept every drop.

He was breathless while she looked like the cat who had the cream. Both had their fantasies realised.

"Do you want to dance some more or shall we head home?" she asked David.

"Let's dance and in a little while go home. I hope to have recovered and be able to pleasure you."

They danced together for another hour. Other couples saw the love in their eyes for each other. The men and some women enjoyed their tango. Ann's body was so supple she was able to stretch to pinpoint the end of her escape. Her breasts looked to many to be about to escape on their own, a mouth-watering thought. As David stopped her escape and pulled her close, the dress flared and the stocking tops appeared. Some saw a bare arse as the thong was not visible.

Ann revelled in the moment. She was so overcome with the arousal that she caused in others she became very aroused. The DJ played the tango again as he wanted to enjoy this sight. The sensual battle between the man and woman, between desire and escape. Never had they danced this so provocatively, so passionately. As Ann rolled over his body, David thought she would catch on his cock. Ann felt it and made a play of avoiding it much to the observers delight. Some women checked David out and were impressed. If their partners complained they would point out their cocks were hard as they checked out Ann.

The only one not checking her out was Brian. He had left after David had his few words. He was in a world of pain.

An exhilarated Ann sat in the taxi cuddled up to David. She was aware her dress had ridden up revealing her stockings tops. She knew the driver could see her breasts in her mirror. Her nipples felt like they would explode. She saw the driver blush. She had never ever thought she could arouse a woman nor that she herself would be aroused by that fact.

All too soon the taxi pulled up at their house. The driver came around to Ann's door and opened it for her. Ann slid out aware her dress had ridden higher. She saw the driver gasp and knew her thong was displaying her bare pussy, her very wet pussy. As she stood up, the driver had a bird's eye view of her phenomenal breasts. The driver licked her lips.

"Thank you," Ann said quietly.

As David paid the driver Ann went inside. She removed her dress and stood waiting for him. As he came in, he almost came. Ann looked like all his wet dreams in one. He took in the black sheer bra with her nipples so exposed. He did feel jealous of that bloody pendant. As his gaze went lower, he saw the sheer thong from the front for the first time. He couldn't believe it made Ann's cunt look even more fuckable.

"Wow, Ann, I knew you were beautiful but you are truly awesome. Tonight, I have had many of my fantasies realised. I love you. What do you want? I wish to pleasure you."

Ann smiled, "Walk behind me on the stairs. No less than two steps behind. Once I'm in the bedroom, put the lights on and make sure the curtains are open. Fuck me doggie style. I told Sarah I would do that for you. I want to do that."

David smiled, "After that blowjob in the car park, I didn't think I could manage an erection again this week, let alone tonight. After those tangos and you almost seducing that female driver, I'm up for that."

Ann moved slowly to the stairs. She was exaggerating her bum swaying. David was in heaven watching that awesome, firm, cute bum showcased by those suspenders. Her bum was hypnotising his cock which was wanting out to play. As she began walking up the stairs, her pussy kept appearing to tease him further. Using all of his self-control he walked slowly behind her. He wanted to fuck her on the stairs. Hell, he would have fucked her in the living room, even in the taxi, on the taxi in front of the female driver.

He saw the benefit of staying steps behind as her bum was on the same level as his face. He could smell her arousal and saw the thong was soaked through. As she stepped onto the landing, David groaned. Her whole pussy was displayed to him, framed by that see thru material. His cock was rock hard. He had his shirt off, the belt undone. Within three steps he was naked.

The curtains were open so all he had to do was put on the lights. Ann kicked her heels off and mounted the bed. With her arms bent beneath her chest, her breasts were available to him. She opened her legs so that both holes were playable.

David knew she needed no further foreplay so just moved the thong aside and slid in slowly and deeply. Ann moaned in pleasure. His left hand took her breast as his right found her clit. He synchronised their movements so that they were connected. This caused Ann to moan in delight, "Wonderful, I love you." He increased his strokes pace and depth. Soon Ann was moaning her delight.

Ann felt his cock rubbing her 'g spot' and could feel her orgasm rising. She had never cum so quickly. Between the feelings on her body and her mind replaying the way so many desired her, she was soon arriving at that point when she would explode.

"Fuck, David, fuck, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" as it consumed her. Her bum was driving back into him when her legs went as she exploded. She fell forward taking him with her. He rolled her onto her side and kept fucking her in the spoon position. She was breathing deeply. She moved his hand from her clit. It was too sensitive. "David, I love you. Cum for me." She used her hand to tease his balls and soon he was rising. The fierce heat and the close contact of her pussy was too much and David lost control. He hammered into her like the day before. As he came he shouted "ANN!"

They remained cuddled together with David caressing her breasts. Ann was having so much pleasure she felt she could cum from that alone. She was using her pussy to control his cock. She managed to keep it in her but he couldn't recover fully. The feeling was soft and gentle as a small orgasm took her.

After a while they fell asleep.