Ann's Enlightenment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She forced me to admit to myself that I had wanted more, more sex, more variety. I cried when I said I couldn't bring myself to say that to you. I let you instigate the sex when there were many times, I just wanted to fuck your brains out but still did nothing. What would those others say about me? A slut, a whore!

"We discussed my attitudes to blowjobs, titty fucks, fucking and even anal. We talked about sex with others, spontaneously or arranged. She had had me read about all those in the book, especially paying attention to techniques as one consequence of my lack of experimenting, playing with you was that I questioned even if I could give you good, if not great sex.

"She asked about sharing our bodily fluids. I had to say I couldn't touch you after you ate me as those people would see me as a whore. Did I wish to? My eyes were like they had been caught in headlights. She just smiled and let it go.

"Eventually after about eight sessions, on Tuesday, Sarah asked me what did I not wish to do with you?

"Her question shocked me. What did I want to rule out? The other side of that was what did I want to do? She is cunning. She just smiled at my expression. My eyes were wide open. My jaw slack. My heart was beating so loudly, I hoped the room was soundproofed. She let me think for a few minutes before asking more direct questions.

"Her first question was, "who do I wish to have sex with?" I told her, you and only you. I never think of any other man in that way. She raised her eyebrow. I added, I can see a good looking man or have a conversation with a man which I enjoy. Some of these can arouse me but I have never ever thought of taking it further. I have all I need with you.

"So, sex with David. What do you wish to do with him? I hesitated for a long time before I blurted out, so embarrassed, "anything he wants me to do as long as it's just him!"

"She smiled as she asked, so if David says to you tonight, curtains open, lights on, nude or erotic lingerie, doggy style, you're up for that?

"I hesitated. My mind was revisiting my first visit. I wanted to please you. Those others. I had an inner battle before my concerns cleared and I had an answer; you were the most important. I looked up and smiled. "Yes!"

"It was a major milestone for me. Finally, I had made a decision in favour of you and not others. Nothing yesterday or today has been easy for me but I know this is what I want most in the world. Sarah says it will become easier for me over time to keep those thoughts away. It's why I told you, I need your support if I falter.

"I would have fucked you on Tuesday after that session but I had my curse. Now, you will have options when I'm on, my mouth, my bum, if you liked this morning's workout or a titty fuck or even a butt cheek fuck. Whatever you want. If I ever say no it's because I am really not well.

"We've reached a stage where Sarah wants you to join us. She wishes to discuss how we built our escape routes to avoid tackling our problem, well, really my problem. She says changing that dynamic on its own will help, allowing us to be able to discuss our dreams, fantasies, roleplays etc together, we can build on everything we do.

"I do want you to join us. I have so much to learn and explore. I need you with me to help guide me. I also need help to understand my reaction yesterday. I never thought I would say something like that about my sex life. Ask for help!

"I love you David and I'm going to spend the rest of my life making you the happiest man alive."

Ann stood up and held his face as she kissed him gently. "I love you, three words which say it all but not the depth of my love for you. You are my soulmate. I feel we are as one."

Ann kissed him again, more deeply. He held her tightly as they kissed.

As they broke, David said quietly, "I love you Ann. You are my soulmate. We'll take this journey together."

Ann smiled, "There is a lot I have left unsaid but I'm sure we will discuss those parts later either together or with Sarah.

"Now I notice that one part of you was happy as I spoke. Would you like me to take care of him before you do the garden? Would you like a titty fuck? No tissues. Any particular love hole or holes?"

David's face was a picture. Ann unbuttoned her blouse, button by button slowly. "See anything you like yet," she teased.

David just smiled. He loved this version of Ann. He knew she was nervous as her eyes remained on his. She was trying to blank out that she may be seen yet again. He thought her reputation as a MILF would be much enhanced.

When both breasts were free of obstruction and the last button undone, he pulled her into him. As he kissed her gently, he said quietly, "I love you." These three words had become very important to be said.

Ann kissed him and moved so his lips seemed to fall down her neck to her breasts. His lips began kissing them as his hands joined them. Soon her nipples were as erect as he had ever seen them. She was breathing heavily.

"David, do you want a titty fuck, up or down or just a fuck, a blowjob or anal? I'll give you what you want. I love you!"

David's face showed his lack of appreciation for the terms up or down. Ann smiled, "An up titty fuck is towards my face. You can give me a pearl necklace, a facial or ask me to open my mouth and take you. Down means fucking my tits down towards my stomach and mons. I can maybe kiss and caress your balls and bum hole as you slide past my head. I think I would need to be on the table for that to work."

David was shocked at her offer to display herself so fully yet again. "Ann, perhaps up for now, maybe I'll change to a blowjob or a fuck as I get closer to cumming. Let's go to the bedroom."

Hands around each other or in David's case, Ann's breasts they started to the bedroom. On the stairs, he stopped and turned her towards him. He slowly took off her blouse and released her skirt. He put her down on a step and laid her back. She watched him intensely. This was new and novel.

"Ann, stay there, I'll just be a moment," as he hurried towards their bedroom. Very soon a naked and excited David returned. He had the lube bottle in his hands. He put a lot between her breasts and using the step beneath her bum he was able to lean in and his erect cock was the correct height and angle to fuck her tits.

Ann smiled and held her breasts together making a tunnel for his cock. As he began moving up and down, she changed the pressure so sometimes it was light and others firmer. She kept her eyes on his as she ran her tongue along her lips.

"When you want to take over, I'll play with your balls and bum," she told him seductively. She opened her mouth showing she was ready for him.

His pre-cum was evident. His face showed he didn't know what he wanted to do. Cum like this or fuck?

Ann helped him by moving her head and using her tongue to catch the crown of his cock. The sensation was exquisite. David abandoned himself to enjoying a titty fuck. The stairs making it easier than ever before. He took over holding her breasts and soon his balls and bum were joining in saying how lovely the sensations were.

Despite cumming earlier, he soon felt himself begin that rise to explode. "I'm close," he told Ann.

"Cum where you want. I'm here for you," she replied seductively, licking her lips. Her nails were dragging against his balls and perineum. He couldn't hold back and just let rip. The first spurt took Ann in the face across her nose and cheek. The second dropped in her mouth and over her chin. The third was the pearl necklace. A fourth weak one, coated her tits.

David was standing, breathing very heavily. Ann's smile was everything, she wasn't disgusted. As he recovered he began to laugh. Ann raised an eyebrow. "I forgot a cloth to wipe you down, I'm sorry, I'll get one."

Ann shook her head No! She stood up and held David's hand. "We'll go together. I love you."

They climbed the rest of the stairs. David in awe as Ann ignored the cum falling from her nose into her mouth, sliding down from her neck over her breasts. In the bathroom, he carefully wiped her clean before kissing her passionately.

Ann cleaned his cock of the lube and he even tried to stand again. "David you do the garden and I'll tidy the house. We'll both be finished by lunchtime. We can enjoy the sun on the patio until it is time to go for our meal. Shall we book a taxi so we can both drink?"

"That would be a good idea. I'll phone the restaurant first at lunchtime. If we go to the Italian the club is nearby, we can walk there and get a taxi home."

David headed to the garden. Ann cleaned and tidied the house and had lunch ready when he had finished.

His face was a picture when he came into the kitchen. Ann was wearing the teal bikini. The cups were at most, a half cup so the tops and much of her breasts were openly displayed. The support the bra gave really presented her breasts to the viewer. It gave a great hint about her nipples which were just contained. Any movement and her areolas would be visible. The pantie was really just slightly more than a thong. She was glad she had a brazilian as she would have had to shave as the front only covered half of her mons. The strip between the front and the rear looked like it was caressing not just containing her labia. She was sure if she leaned over David would see her bum hole escape from the material. It broadened ever so slightly as it ran up to the rear waist band so most of her bum cheeks were exposed.

David's cock was struggling if his trousers were anything to go by. His face showed his pride in her.

"Wow! Ann, I knew you'd look gorgeous in that but you're so hot." David just stopped talking and held her close as he kissed her passionately. It quickly dawned on Ann that their titty fuck had only been limitedly successful. Someone was very happy and very aroused. She didn't help grinding her stomach against his cock.

They separated and seated themselves. David tried to maintain eye contact but his eyes just seemed drawn to Ann's breasts. He had never seen them so exposed. Ann just smiled and licked her lips. The pout almost made him cum on its own.

David booked the restaurant and taxi before changing to his shorts to sit on the patio. He took his book out. Ann was already there. She held him and told him, "I'll put the sunscreen on you as I don't want you to burn."

Never had David felt so aroused. Ann was taking her time, making sure his neck, back and legs were covered. She surprised him when her hands went under the shorts to his bum. "They might ride up," she whispered in his ear seductively. When she moved to his front, she played with his face, her ears and moved slowly, lightly down his chest. She spent some time on his nipples which increased his arousal. As she went down his stomach, his cock was trying to grab her attention. She bypassed it and continued to coat his legs. When she came up, her hands slid beneath the shorts and lightly smeared the sunscreen over his balls before taking hold of his cock and ensuring it was fully protected.

David didn't know if he was relieved or annoyed when she stopped. He knew he was breathing quickly. He looked around and was happy he didn't see any neighbours looking. That didn't mean they hadn't seen anything.

It took him a moment or two to realise that Ann was asking him for the third or fourth time to reciprocate. He was happy to do so. Ann was soon moaning contently as his hands slowly ensured her back and legs were well covered. David was shocked to see the yellow markings on Ann's bum. The bruising he knew would come was beginning. He felt so wretched for doing that to her. He spent a lot of time ensuring the sunscreen covered all her bum.

Ann was purring like a kitten as he eased his fingers lightly along her pussy lips (just in case they fell out he didn't want them burnt). As he began covering the front, Ann's face told him of her arousal. Well, her nipples were helpful in that regard also as they stuck out as far as he had ever seen them try. He slowly made his way from her face, down her neck to those awesome breasts so well displayed in that bikini top. He had to ensure her cleavage was protected so spent quite some time there. Down her stomach until he reached her mons.

Ann was panting, her breasts rising and falling quickly. As his fingers slipped under the pantie to complete covering her mons, she held his fingers against her clit. She rode his fingers and within a minute came. She was holding onto him to stop falling down.

"David, I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. All your caressing just set me on fire. What must you think of me?"

David kissed her tenderly, "Ann, I love you and what you are experiencing. I was close to cumming myself. I love how your eyes, your skin glow as you cum. I think you are hotter today than you were when I first met you."

"David, if you were so close, shall I blow you or do you want to fuck me? I can't have you on edge all afternoon, you'll not rest for tonight."

Ann didn't wait for an answer. She pushed David down on his chair and pulled his shorts down. She smiled as she kneeled down and put his cock in her mouth. The sunscreen wasn't a good taste but she quickly began lashing his cock with her tongue and soon it was gone. She was looking at him. He was looking at her, his love for her in his eyes and also looking, checking to see if any neighbours were watching. That spurned her on. Between her lip, tongue and her fingers working his balls and his bum David was soon panting. He had just told her he was close when he erupted. Ann though shocked, managed to keep his cock in her mouth and took all he had to offer. Like in porn films (so she was told) she opened her mouth to show him her reward before swallowing.

They cuddled, both very happy. The rest of the afternoon went quickly between reading their books, reapplying the sunscreen and a few drinks. They teased and flirted with each other. David's cock recovered rapidly. David was sure he would never get tired of seeing her in that bikini. Maybe they should get a few others in different colours.

If David needed a cherry on top of his cake it would have been one or two of their friends popping in. They would never believe him if he said how Ann was dressed, they would have had to be there.

Ann was trying to appear confident yet there were numerous times when her inner voice said, "what would others think?" She could feel herself faltering but when she looked at David all she saw was his pride and enjoyment in her. She pushed those demons back. David was the most important person in her life. He wanted this so she would give this to him.

As the afternoon waned, they headed inside to shower and change for their evening out.

Ann was nervous as she asked David to use the main bathroom and to take all his clothes with him. She would dress in their room. She wanted it to be a surprise for him.

David smiled and hugged her. "Ann, I'll do that. I'm nervous too. After today with the bikini, I don't know what to expect but I know you will look gorgeous. I probably shouldn't wear tight pants!"

They both laughed, knowing what he meant.

David picked out what he was wearing as Ann went to the shower. He couldn't resist, catching her and giving her a big, passionate kiss while tweaking her breasts. His puppy like eyes suggested he was up for some fun if she wished.

"Save your strength, you'll need it later," she teased, easing him aside. David left still no wiser; Ann hadn't taken anything out so he still hadn't a clue what she was going to be wearing.

As Ann showered she was close to masturbating, she had never done that before. Despite being so nervous she had been highly aroused by their afternoon of flirting and caressing. She had almost accepted David's unspoken offer. She willed herself to just wash herself. She would keep that arousal burning for later.

After she dried herself and arranged her hair and make-up, Ann pulled out the outfit which she hoped would blow David's mind. Firstly she put on the black suspender belt and black stockings with a lacy welt. She pulled on the sheer, black thong. The material hugged her pussy and seemed to say, "come fuck me!" Her hands were shaking as she put the bra on. She fastened it and turned it as normal but she knew this bra wasn't normal. As she pulled it up, the half cup lifted her breasts and presented them to all who viewed her. There were little 'v's' in the front edge so her nipples rested on top of these, open to view. David always loved seeing her nipples expand and stick out while she was more afraid of what others thought. At least fifty percent of her breasts were exposed. All she saw looking down was breast. The sheer cups meant that when David removed her dress, he would be so proud of her and randy as hell!

Ann found herself looking in the mirror. She had only viewed this once before when she tried the outfit on in the shop. This was different. She had been wearing her own panties under the thong so she hadn't seen the effect. She thought she wouldn't have seen it anyway as she had quite a thatch down there then. The voices in her head were saying "was she a slut?" She forcibly knocked them down, this was for David, his was the only voice she would listen too. She told herself that he will love her in this.

She put on her black sapphire earrings and matching pendant which rested between her cleavage. She smiled as the thought David would be jealous of it came to her mind. She pulled the black dress from her wardrobe and removed it from the covering.

It was a soft sensual silk with a deep 'v' which allowed a lot of her breasts to be exposed, especially with that bra. The material was held in place by fairly thin straps which just covered those bra straps. As she pulled it on, she had to rotate it to allow it to run up her body. The sensation of the silk caressing her skin arousing her was unexpected. The dress ended just four inches above her knees. With the four inch side split, someone may catch she was wearing stockings or if David danced the tango with her, it would flare out and more would possibly be seen. She put on the three inch heels and grabbed her clutch bag.

She gave a final check in the mirror. She saw a conflicted face. She was very nervous but also excited at the prospect. This was not her. Her lipstick and nails, in a deep red seemed to say, "I'm a hot lady!" Her breasts with her nipples already aroused and sticking out were saying, "I'm smoking!" Her pussy was saying quietly as no one would hear her, "let's just fuck David!"

Ann, breathing quickly headed to the living room. She hoped this would please David. She was as nervous as their first date, probably even more so.

As she entered the room she heard David gasp, "Bloody hell Ann! Ann! Words fail me. I couldn't have fantasied about a hotter you. You're so beautiful. You're fucking amazing. I'll have to fight everyone off." His eyes were everywhere. From her face, smiling yet showing concern at his reaction. Her breasts so much on display he could see they were lightly pink from the sun this afternoon, if not from Ann blushing. Her nipples were showing themselves, his ideal view. The dress showed Ann's long, beautiful legs.

As he went to kiss her, he thought to hell with the restaurant, he would just fuck her here. He was glad he was wearing his boxers as slip pants would be too tight. His penis was all for plan B.

Ann was shocked at her words, "David, I know what you're thinking as I feel the same but your biggest desire has always been me dressed like this to show me off. The taxi will be here in five minutes. I promise you that you will get everything you wish later. If you need to cum earlier, I'll take you outside the club and blow you like I should have done when we were courting."