Ann's Enlightenment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surprised to feel him tying something around her waist. She then felt cold lube being placed around and in her bum. He was going to start with anal she thought. She relaxed as he used his finger and then another to open up her rosebud. She moaned contentedly. She had enjoyed their first anal experience.

David's playing was highly arousing. As she thought he could use a third finger, he removed them. Before she could think, he put something in her arse. She gasped as she felt herself stretching as the device slowly entered her. As David pushed it fully in, she felt full. After the immediate tension as it filled her hole, she relaxed. The sensation was nice, the feeling of being full but it was not as nice as his fingers fucking her arse.

She felt the knob of a dildo or similar at her pussy's lips, teasing for a number of seconds before it entered her. It appeared to be as large, possibly slightly larger than David. The sensation of having both holes full was intense. He played with both for a few moments ensuring they were seated properly. Ann liked the sensation, so unique to her. When he had them seated, she felt his hands return to whatever he had fastened around her waist. He pulled something from the front of her stomach to her back. Whatever that was, it forced the items in her love holes slightly further in. She was conflicted. She was quietly moaning due to the physical pleasure but her mind was scared as she was unsure what was to happen.

When David was satisfied that the butt plug vibrator and the pussy vibrator were both secure, using the bondage chastity belt, he carefully turned Ann onto her back, taking time to kiss and caress her. This elicited a positive response from her. She kissed him back passionately. He drew her arms to the sides and matched the placement of the restraints. He secured her wrists. He kissed and mauled her breasts, before lightly drawing his fingers down her body and onto her legs which he drew apart before securing the ankles.

As he looked over her body, he was erect. He saw her nipples were fully erect. She had a sheen to her skin. She was breathing lightly and quickly. Her mouth showed she was conflicted, aroused but still was afraid where this evening was heading.

David informed her, "Ann, I shall go and have a shower. As you admitted to over twenty indiscretions either by visual or time, I will leave you for twenty minutes. On my return, I shall begin your punishment."

David waited to see Ann's reaction. She relaxed slightly.

As he left, David hit the remote control for the vibrators and set them at level 3. Ann gasped as her pussy and bum started to feel the vibrations. Being full had felt very good, but the vibrations soon had her pulling against the restraints as they drove her to her first orgasm of the night. Maybe her only one? She wondered?

She was wrong. About halfway through, David who had returned silently and witnessed her struggle against the restraints, dialled the vibrators up to level 5. This soon sent Ann over the top again. She screamed as her orgasm took her over. There was no escape. Her hips were trying to get her away from the vibrations but whatever was holding them allowed her no respite. The feelings left her pussy and bum and travelled everywhere in her body. Her arms and legs were trying to move so she could remove the contraption. Her powerlessness seemed to add, not subtract from the experience.

She was vaguely aware that David was now in the room. As the thought struck her that it could be someone else, she came again. She came so violently she thought she could have dislocated her shoulders.

David spoke softly, "Three minutes to go."

He dialled up level 7. Ann was soon unable to speak, she only grunted her pleasure or was it pain. Her pelvis was never still, her hips flexing, the restraints taut as she pulled against them. As on Friday, she overcame the pain/pleasure threshold and came again. She screamed so loudly; David envisaged the Police being called by a concerned neighbour.

As she came, he turned the vibrators off to allow her to come down from such an intense orgasm. She looked totally wiped out. He could see the sheen of perspiration over her whole body. Her nipples and areolas were bright red. Between her legs he could see how wet she had been, her panties were so soaked the leather holding the vibrators was also soaked.

He moved to her head and gently lifted it. He placed a bottle of water on her lips and urged her to drink. After she had done so, he kissed her lightly.

Ann's mind was struggling to comprehend what had just happened. The pleasure had grown and grown until it became pain but that had transformed itself to extreme pleasure. As she slowly came down, she wondered what else he had in store for her. Could she take any more?

David loved the way her breasts were presented in that bra so he moved down and kissed them lightly. Ann just moaned softly. He could taste the sweat from them. He licked all around before taking a nipple and lightly sucking. Ann moaned again. His light touch was just what she needed. He turned his attention to the other breast and repeated. Again, Ann signalled her pleasure. She was relaxed, there was no strain on the restraints.

She felt him move and a light touch started around her face. She couldn't make out what it was but it was delicate. As it left her face, she felt another one join it as it caressed down her towards her breasts. Lightly, the touch inflamed her nerve endings. She felt herself rise, trying to keep her breasts in contact with this touch. The touch moved around her chest, down her stomach, across her groin but the restraint holding the vibrators in place, didn't allow the touch to reach her pussy. They moved down both legs, teasingly, up and down, her inner thighs were more highly aroused than she had ever believed possible. The gentle touches seemed linked somehow to her pussy. She felt her legs try to open wider.

David brushed the light micro filament dusters along her sides to her arms and hands. Ann was breathing lightly and quickly. She tried to tell him the feeling was divine. He kissed her as he changed to pinwheels.

Ann felt the light touch change. While light, it was different, more arousing. Whatever had been used before was relaxing, enjoyable but not stimulating in the sense of what had gone before. This new touch inflamed each nerve ending as they met. As David drew them over her breasts, she felt herself begin a journey to another orgasm. As each breast was lightly caressed, it felt as though each had its own ability to cum. After what seemed only a few minutes, Ann was aware that the light touch was now a firmer, deeper one. She could feel little pins excite her skin. Her arousal grew quickly.

Ann was moaning. Her arousal clear. "David, this is overwhelming me. I don't know what is happening but every part of me feels connected." She screamed, "I love you!" as she came. David smiled and continued, more pressure. The pins were leaving marks on her breasts, around her stomach and inner thighs. Soon, she felt another orgasm approach. She was screaming, "David, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" repeatedly. Her head was moving, her arms were trying to move. Almost as soon as she had cum, Ann realised the ecstasy was now becoming painful again. As the pain built slowly, she was shocked that she was lifting her breasts and legs to the instrument causing the pain. Despite this she was approaching another orgasm. Her gasps, cries told David she was approaching, that she was in pain as well as ecstasy. David timed driving the pinwheels forcefully over her nipples perfectly. The immense pain this caused coincided with Ann having an almighty orgasm. Her whole body was thrashing against the restraints, her voice weak as she came.

She was only vaguely aware the stimuli had ceased as her body was crying in both pain and ecstasy.

David let her recover before holding her head as he gave her more water. She looked sated but he wasn't finished yet. She hadn't said "Stop!" yet. What thoughts Ann was capable off were struggling to reconcile the feelings within her but mostly who was this David?

He took a silk scarf and began lightly caressing her body. Up and down, lightly allowing it to touch as much of her skin as possible. After a few minutes, Ann was smiling. "That's so gentle and arousing," she told him. He knew it wouldn't bring her off, it was only to let her recover.

He continued for about ten minutes. When he judged she was totally relaxed, he leaned behind her and unclipped her bra. He would never tire of seeing her wear it for him. He lifted it up and away from her breasts. The space allowed him to wrap the scarf around her breasts in a figure of eight, pulling it tighter and tighter to constrict them. Her breasts swelled as the blood was being retained. Her nipples seemed to expand even further.

He kissed them lightly. She moaned in pleasure. He kissed more powerfully, building the pressure up. He took each nipples and bit, lightly then more forcibly. Ann was rising to him as though she wanted her breasts in his mouth fully. She was moaning in pleasure. He took a nipple clamp he had placed beside her and put it on one nipple. Ann was taken completely by surprise, "Ouch!" she screamed. He kissed her other nipple before doing the same. "OOOOuch!" a longer drawn out one, a deeper sense of pain evident in her voice. Her moans showed that she was now in pain not ecstasy.

David kissed down to her bondage chastity belt and removed it. He slowly took the vibrators out of her pussy and rectum. Ann moaned, slightly disappointed that the feeling of being full had been taken away. She no longer had a distraction from the pain her nipples were in anymore. That pain seemed to be building. How much more could she endure?

David placed a pillow under her bum and placed his penis at her pussy. He played with his crown running up and down her lips, teasing her clit. The mixed feelings, pain in her breasts and pleasure at her pussy was confusing Ann. She could only tell him, "Fuck me, David, fuck me!" David did as she requested. He knew his arousal all day meant he wouldn't last long. Within a couple of minutes, he was pumping into her as fast and hard as he could manage. Ann tried to hold him but the restraints prevented her. The feeling was just pleasurable for Ann as that pain wouldn't let her fully enjoy the sensation of his penis in her pussy.

This time it was his turn to shout, "I'm cumming!"

Ann no longer had any control of her kegel muscles so had to let him do all the work himself. As he came he dragged on the nipple clamps which caused her to let out an almighty scream, "AAAGGGHHH!" which lasted for about ten seconds.

When he recovered his breath, David pulled out. If Ann thought the evening was over, she was soon proved wrong.

David flicked her clit until it was as big as it would go. Ann was rising as her clit sent waves of pleasure throughout her body. That pleasurable feeling was beginning to overcome the pain in her breasts. She felt David pull away and something attach to her clit. David had put a clit clamp on which caused Ann to scream yet again in pain, a long drawn out scream. He felt the Police would definitely be called now.

Ann, meantime was trying to understand what was happening. The pain in her nipples and now clit was almost unbearable. Why had David done this? Who was this David? He had never shown this desire to inflict pain on her. She had said he could do what he liked. She would have to let him do so!

As she took a few deep breaths to try and compose herself she felt the clamps begin to vibrate. The feelings generated were the strangest she had ever felt. The pain wouldn't go yet there was feeling of a great pleasure building up. It was as though there was a battle for her going on in her body.

David watched as Ann struggled against the restraints. He was glad she had suggested the sex shop, his ties would have been shredded by now. He wasn't sure the bed would survive. The whole frame moved in time with her struggles.

He saw her pussy was almost running. His sperm being thrown out as her cervix clamped and relaxed. He turned the vibrations up further. Ann's head was never still. Her words varied between pain and pleasure; she seemed incapable of coherent speech.

David lubed himself and positioned himself to take her bum. He stilled her hips as he slowly entered her. Soon, he was deep inside her rectum. The butt plug had made his entrance easier. He didn't do any work allowing Ann's movements to work for him.

Ann was now beside herself. The battle between pain and ecstasy was reaching its climax. She was vaguely aware that she was building to an orgasm or more. She didn't know which would cum first, her breasts, her pussy or now her arse. The feelings coming from each seemed to enhance the others. She doubted she could see, even if there was no blindfold.

In the end, it was her breasts which came first. Despite the pressure and pain, she was thrusting her breasts out to this monster abusing them. Her shoulders were clear of the bed. Her arms struggling to reach whatever was causing the ecstasy/pain. She collapsed back onto the bed breathing heavily. The ecstasy however was soon replaced by even more pain.

As her mind recognised the change, the other parts were still trying to overcome the pain with pleasure. Her hips were thrashing about trying to throw whatever was on her clit off. As they did, she felt she was close to another anal orgasm. That was the only truly pleasurable spot on her body. Her gyrations were forcing David's cock at pace in and out of her bum. Her bum was on fire as she drove on, fuelled by the fucking sensation while being distracted by the rising pain in her nipples. She managed to cum first which caused David to erupt in her bum.

Her clit/pussy was still building but more slowly. The mix of pain and pleasure on her clit was being thwarted by the pain in her breasts as it built up. It was a close race; would the pain stop what felt like a tsunami about to break. For minutes she seemed to be poised to lose this orgasm but finally she came as the pleasure on her clit just won the battle. The rush was beyond anything she thought was possible.

As she came, she screamed, "Take them off, take them off!" as the great ecstasy broke down into great pain, greater than that in her breasts, greater than any she had ever experienced. Her whole body was wracked in pain. Had she not been restrained she would have ripped them from her no matter the damage that may have caused.

She was in tears before David removed them which he did as quickly as he could.

Ann was breathing deeply. She couldn't speak. She couldn't move. Her whole body felt on fire. The battle between pleasure and pain was still going on but she was too weak to fight. She had to let it take its course.

David slowly removed the restraints before finally removing the blindfold. Ann's body did not react as he did so, she was so drained.

David hugged her and made her drink more water. He knew she was totally spent. He had had a couple of more surprises for her.

As he looked around he saw that they had been in the bedroom for two and a half hours. He made sure she was comfortable before going to order a takeaway for them. She didn't realise he had left the room.

She never noticed him return. As he waited, David cuddled her to him. He had a lot to think about.

Ann gradually became aware David was holding her closely. She still couldn't have lucid thoughts. Her mind was elsewhere. Her nipples and clit were unashamedly giving her a lot of pain. They were not happy. Even her breasts felt strange. She felt her wrists and ankles could be bruised. Her arms and legs felt like she had run a marathon. Conversely, her pussy and bum felt strangely empty.

David laid her down as the doorbell went. She looked at him wondering fearfully "was he involving someone else?" "Takeaway" he said. She relaxed.

She gathered herself and put on a robe. As she did she saw the indentations on her skin, around her stomach and upper legs as well as her breasts and nipples from whatever David had used. She saw the device which had been around her waist and the two vibrators laid out by the bed. She smiled at the micro filament dusters. She shuddered as she saw the devices she thought had been used on her nipples and clit.

She moved the sex shop bag and felt it contained more. "Was her evening of punishment not over?" she thought. If not, should she say "Stop" now? She didn't feel capable of anything more.

She slowly made her way down to the kitchen. Each step caused her nipples and clit to complain. She found that David had ordered her favourite Chinese meal. She was pleasantly surprised to find she was hungry. They ate in silence, each absorbed in their own thoughts.

Finally, David spoke, "Ann, unless you wish to continue, I'll stop for the evening. I had thought of several other things we could have experimented with, though none involved pain, you'll probably be glad to know. I think you have reached, if not surpassed your limit."

"David, I agree, I'm not sure I'm capable of taking any more or even capable of saying no if you had wanted to continue. I am having a lot of trouble understanding tonight's experiences. I think I'll just shower and go to bed."

She hugged him. Her nipples complained immediately they touched him.

"I'll give you a hand as you were so drained. I do need to think about everything as well. It's probably a very good thing you have an appointment with Sarah tomorrow. I don't know how to start assessing everything so she will be very helpful."

After showering together, they settled in bed. David had noted the almost bruised look on her nipples and clit. He saw the pin pricks over her breasts, stomach and inner thighs. He was concerned where this was heading. The feelings he had were very different to the feeling of nirvana from yesterday.

One thing David would not complain about was Ann sleeping cuddled into him, in the nude. He loved that feeling of skin to skin.

Ann woke first. Often when she had a dilemma, she found sleep helped find a way forward. She still hadn't fathomed out her response to the events of the night before. Had she liked it, loved it or hated it? Mentally she was unfocussed. When she looked at David she was unsure what she should do. Should she wake him with a blowjob? Did that make her a submissive or did it show she was capable of being in charge as well? Questions!

She decided to do nothing unless David suggested it. Was he now her master? How had their relationship changed? What did she want? What did he want? More bloody questions!

She rose and headed to the shower. She was just back into the room when David awoke.

"Hello sleepy head," she smiled.

David got up and gave her a kiss and a hug. "Good morning beautiful."

As he headed to the shower, Ann dressed and began breakfast. David joined her.

Ann asked, "Are you still intending to join me at my appointment with Sarah tonight?"

David nodded. She could tell he had something on his mind. "Yes, I think I need to speak with her, with you, but I'm not sure yet what I want to say."

Ann smiled, "I know, I'm the same. Will we meet in the car park beside her building about 5.25?"

David agreed.

Both had busy days at work but when free their minds dwelt on the actions of the night before. Neither had a clue how they were feeling, how they should feel or indeed how the other felt.

They met as arranged. There was no great hug and kiss. Both saw the other was preoccupied.

Sarah welcomed them into her office. David was pleasantly surprised. She was slightly older than them and had an engaging warmth about her. Introductions over, Sarah spoke to David, "David, as I have spoken with Ann, can I speak with her first. I can see both of you are confused over something. I know Ann's history so I hope I'll be able to get a feel for what is troubling her and possibly you both, in general terms first. I'll then ask for your input before we take it forward."