Ann's Enlightenment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Until we meet next week, if you feel like sex have it but restrict it to missionary. As homework, as you make love, allow your imaginations to think of a loving encounter you would wish, takes turns to try and describe a loving experience somewhere else in your house and how you want it to develop. Don't think Ann would like, David would like, just speak about what you would like, what intrigues you, arouses you.

"No attempts for massive multiple orgasms, just connect.

"Those small loving encounters are what makes a marriage. Think of them as building a foundation for the future. If you can confide in each other, you give your partner ideas for pleasing you. They are not set in stone; they will evolve as you evolve. The only proviso I would add, don't look at anything suggested with derision, understand some suggestions may make the other uneasy. Discuss the rational. It may be just a question to gauge where the other is, something you had heard about or it could be something you truly wish to explore.

"You are each, as David said, equal partners, each can approve, disapprove or say not at this time. "We need to discuss this as I don't understand" is appropriate at times.

David nodded, "Sarah, thank you. This evening has been challenging and very helpful. I can see and I'm sure Ann does as well, we have a lot to learn about each other."

David smiled, as he added, "Having said that, I can see a future where I'm reading that sex book you recommended to Ann while she's giving me a blowjob."

Ann chimed in, "I like the idea of you eating me as I read it!"

All three laughed.

Their time was up. They shook hands with Sarah and set off home. Both in their own cars, consumed with their own thoughts. Both knew they had a lot to discuss and to learn. They knew more but still so little.

Today was the true start to a new future.