Ann's Fantasy

Story Info
A mother wishes to be a slave girl.
798 words
3.81
47.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forty three year old Ann was sitting on the sofa talking to Jenny, her twenty one year old, daughter. The only thing that was unusual about the situation was that Fiona was stark naked and Jenny was fully clothed. It was the beginning of their weekly spanking session.

Ann said, "Jenny, you know that I do enjoy you ordering me to strip and then you spanking me. We have been doing this since your father left. However I have a fantasy which I would like to act out. I am a slave girl who is used by a group of young ladies. In addition to spanking me, they can fondle my tits, finger me, walk me around on a lead and collar and have me kiss their feet. They would totally humiliate me for their pleasure. And they could film it and take photos. Do you think any of your friends would be interested?"

Jenny responded immediately.

"You have no right to think about who does what to you."

"I am very sorry."

Jenny got her phone and called Bob.

"Hello Bob. Would you and Jill like to come round. I have something here for you both."

The doorbell rang and the elderly couple into the room.

They were surprised to see Ann standing naked.

Jenny spoke.

"My mother would really like you Mary to spank her, then fondle her tits and finger her. Then she would like you Bob to fuck her. Would you both like that?"

They both said they certainly would. Then in reply to Jenny's offer they would like her to take photos. Bob said that would be nice.

Jenny moved across the room and returned with a marker pen. She then inscribed 'slave girl please use' on her mother's body. Then took a photo with her phone.

"I will send this to everyone I can think of. Now let us go into her bedroom."

Jenny ordered Ann to lie on the bed and gave Bob his instructions.

"Fuck the slut and when you are ready to cum put your cock in her mouth."

It went very well. Bob despite being seventy years of age did the business.

Jenny. "Aren't you going to thank the gentleman?"

Ann. "Thank you."

Jenny. "Don't you mean thank you sir and please use me whenever you wish."

Ann thanked Bob as instructed.

Jenny then spoke to Jill.

"Don't you think you should punish the slut for doing that with your husband?"

"Yes I do."

Jill sat on a chair next to the bed and ordered Ann to position herself.

A very hard spanking followed and this time Ann said the right thing.

"Thank you my lady."

Jenny then told Jill to order Ann to lie on the floor and kiss Jill's feet.

Then Jenny ordered her mother to lie on her back on the bed.

She spoke to Jill.

"Have a play with her tits, finger her and then if you wish order her to lick your pussy.

Forty minutes later they left the bedroom.

Jenny invited her guests to take a seat and made them coffee.

Ann stood naked before them looking down at the floor.

Jenny.

"What do you think? Would you like to use her again?"

They both replied that they would.

"Good, she is at your disposal. Just give me a ring first and I'll make sure she is ready. And any of your friends in your age group are very welcome to use her.?"

As they were leaving Jenny had a request for Bob.

"Could you get three more gentlemen of your age to come here with you. The four of you could gang bang her."

"Yes I can"

"Good and I'll film for you."

Jenny was left alone with her mother.

"Don't worry mother. I will make you a slave girl. You are now available to every man and woman in the town and beyond who is over fifty years of age."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Now I will take some photos which I will send to everyone I can think of. I'm sure they will soon appear online so you will be famous."

Jenny had her mother pose for a number of very explicit photos. As promised she sent then to several of her friends."

"Now its time for your spanking."

Jenny then had her mother lie on a table and tied her ankles and wrists to the table legs. Ann was totally exposed with her legs wide open

Jenny was unable to resist fingering her new slave girl. Then she fondled her tits.

By now phone messages were arriving and Jenny read them out for Ann who was still tied up.

Jenny. "Everyone is very interested in my new slave girl and they have suggestions as to how we use you."