All Comments on 'Ann's Sudden Lust'

by AntiVenom

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Time will tell for sure. And not all that much time. The husband is now in that select group of men who love their wives all the more in giving them to other men, and this wife now knows she loves being shared. They are now all set to have the most erotic and exciting and thrilling sexual adventures a married couple can have. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another chuck is born. As this author writes his fantasy.

Once you share your wife your marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Not bad for a pre cuck story. It could still go either way

HamsterHamsterabout 10 years ago
I Don't Think So

So, this guy is showing off his wife who just turned 20? It usually takes some time to develop the trust required to give a woman the confidence to activate any exhibitionist tendencies. Also, wife sharing is a fairly sophisticated fetish that usually develops in older folks, married years instead of months. I can see how a 20-year old woman could get into exhibitionism (just look at Lit AmPics!) but not into fucking around unless she was that way to start with, which negates the premise of the story.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 10 years ago

Enjoyed the read. Well done.

jingo4jingo4about 10 years ago
Don't listen to them

There's all kinds of commenters on here who will tell you "couldn't happen" or "unbelievable" or "you're an idiot" or "your marriage is over" but don't listen to them. People are so closed minded and nine times out of ten have no idea what they're talking about. Your writing was good, your setup was enjoyable, good pacing. As someone who has had a similar experience at a similar age with no detriment to my marriage I can tell you it's very believable. Whether it's true or just a fantasy, keep up the good work, keep exploring and trying new things while keeping the lines of communication open. You'll be happy you did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are too stupid to be married.

But I think you just took care of that, have a nice life cuckie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GREAT WORK!

VERY GOOD! I HOPE YOU KEEP WRITING. YOU SHW A LOT OF TALENT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another willing cuckie?

1* for polluting this category with trash. And jingo4 go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not bad as a first story

However when you get to leave school you will find that most grown ups are not like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jesus, what a snarky bunch of dickwads...

Your story was fine! Fun to read and entertaining. I'm not sure why there are so many shitbirds posting in the comment sections of various stories. Ignore them, eh? It'll just piss them off more!

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

Hot story about a threesome, but for some reason I have a nagging feeling that there will be more chapters to this story that will lead to undesired side effects. Like the author said, "Time will tell."

jingo4jingo4about 10 years ago
Mission accomplished

Haha, I got someone riled up ;) Thanks for the lulz

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Troll snack

I see the trolls are feeding. Not a bad job. But as others have pointed out, needs more chapters. Now that she has been stretched and filled by real man meat, her body will begin to crave it. Her husband has already felt the difference once his friend fully fucked her married pussy and unloaded deep in her. Real question is, will friend keep his mouth shut or tell other studs about the fresh new hot wife in town? Maybe hubby needs to take her to the bar and sit back and watch as others grope her and take her out back for a blow job or to fuck her.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed the story right up to the ending when the dialog pulled me right out of it. I don't think that any woman has ever uttered the words "fill me up with your hot juice." LOL.

Nice debut story. Keep it up, and ignore the people who seem to make it their life's mission to trash every story about a husband sharing his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story but like others she is too young for cucking!!

my wifes name is ann and she started cuckolding me at 31yo and still at it at 52! i have watched her with scores of men and boys and still love her deeply after 32 years of marriage!! my best friend is still fucking her after 12 years and introduces her to other men!! nw uk

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
It is not my kind of story so I rated it 3***.

I may like stories with a wife having sex with another man but not with a bisexual husband. And, of course no human has a foot long cock. Perhaps a horse might. 99% are 8 inches or less.

dossermandossermanover 9 years ago
Just like mine.

My wife and me can relate to this story because the same kind of thing happened to us. Niki my wife and myself threw a party for her 30th birthday and after all the guests but one close friend had gone we all ended up in bed and my wife had a great time with two cocks fucking her until 4 o'clock in the morning. The thing that made it more intense was that her mother offered to come round next morning to help clean up but due to all the drink and exercise the night before we overslept. I was the first to venture downstairs naked to make us coffee and as switched the kettle on and turned around there was my mother-in-law looking at me through the back door. I thought sod it and didn't bother to cover up I unlocked the door and let her in, she was a little shocked but was broadminded and grinned. She said what about Niki coming down and seeing me naked in front of her mother, that was when I explained to her what my wife enjoyed last night and by the sound of things was happening again upstairs. I made us all coffee and took two upstairs grabbed some boxers and joined mum-in-law in the kitchen she looked disappointed at my having covered up but insisted that I tell all about last night so I did as asked. I could see her nipples hardening and my cock was hard as well as I told her. She then surprised me by asking if we were going to do it again and I said there was a strong possibility it would she then asked if I would call her mobile when because she would like to be involved if possible and she would make an excuse to her husband to come to ours and watch her daughter have a good fucking and then slip away before she was noticed. This did happen and maybe I will tell the tale one day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

fantastic !!! I know it's all true as that same thing happened to my wife and I. Please let us know what has happened since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was set up to well to end it here, time for Monty to take some ownership and to spread the word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous