All Comments on 'Annual Physical'

by trotsfox

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 4 years ago

It would have been 5 stars if it was done in first person perspective. Very hot though.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incest?

Where was the incest we were warned about? Otherwise, a nice story. Thank you.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 4 years ago
Hmmm

Kinda hot but I hate that it reinforces the “trans predator” trope.

trotsfoxtrotsfoxover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Hmmm

Hey JA,

(Sorry, new to this site, don't know how replies work)

I appreciate your comment and definitely struggled with this when posting the story. It was written for the request: "Something medical and casual, where it's never acknowledged that anything sexual is going on". I struggled with posting this and especially including it in the "Transgender" category, because I don't want to contribute to hurtful tropes about trans people; my stories just often revolve around a sense of unease, shame, and enjoying something "wrong" (in this case, the doctor having sex with the protagonist when that is clearly inappropriate), regardless of the genders/gender identities of those involved.

Additionally, though I know this is a very touchy subject, I try to refrain from saying that the doctor is a trans woman for this reason. Some people find the concept of "woman with a penis who is 'AFAB'/not trans" to be insulting to the trans experience, but for me, it's the only way I feel dubcon featuring a woman with a penis is /not/ insulting/negative towards trans women.

I will update the story to add an author's note explaining why it's written the way it is. I'm sorry for any negativity this story may have caused and hope the update will help lessen that negativity.

Thanks!

walrus418walrus418over 2 years ago

A clever story ... well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous