All Comments on 'Anon'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Tight

That was a really good Britease offering. Kind of saw it coming but enjoyed it to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

749 words, so far, TWO of the 750 words challenge stories have been below 750 words, yet STILL ALLOWED despite 750 words being the minimum for the site.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
A Story ' Brit to the Bone '

Hoping the new twosome rack up enough frequent flyer miles to South of France and other global resorts for a lifetime of holidays. The wronged husband has been upgraded to first class before even boarding the plane and irrespective of his actual seating.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Third Story I've Checked

I've seen, so far, three stories that readers complained weren't 750. The other two, WERE 750 according to Word. This one did clock in at 749, I think this sentence caused the goof-up:

"But you said isn't as good in bed as your husband. Why risk it?" - There should be "he" between "said" and "isn't."

I think Lit accepted it because the intro added to the word count. Maybe a Lit expert can confirm that?

BriteaseBriteaseover 5 years agoAuthor
750/749 word count

I wrote this on ‘pages’ on my ipad which clocked 750 words exactly and asked beforehand if that would be accepted. I’m on holiday and didn’t have access to ‘word’ to check it out, which apparently made it 749 ........ sorry!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
5* as usual for your short stories.

You are simply the master of the swift, short stroke.

Another good one!

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Five Stars

With that out of the way, I can make all sorts of criticisms. He is going to be a cheater too. What a lukewarm vengeance, I mean BTB is in order, n'est ce pas?

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Surprise

Surprise! Divorce Papers, Excellent. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done. Will never understand the allure of sex for a woman like this.

She could have all he sex she wants, wherever and whenever its convenient. Why leave a trail of evidence? The most puzzling question is frequent, what did he ever see in such a shallow arrogant self-serving bitch to marry her? Most women that corrupt and stupid are pretty easy to spot. If you bother to look past the pussy and the tits.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
Great story, big fun...

This is the best kind of BTB; no violence is necessary with this wife. Just knowing her friend is enjoying her husband and her weekend in the south of France, is more than enough to teach her a lesson. Well done.

Thanks for posting.

enjayemenjayemover 5 years ago
Twice

Had to readcit twice, but I got it.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
She was warned

Nice one.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Nothing here

I don't find this even remotely interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Expected brilliance

Britease has always been a master of the quick hitter. This is another example of his cleverness. Well played. As far as the "Anon" title I assume you are referring to a couple of things. First you gave none of these characters a name. You refer to them as "Hubby", the "pretty blonde" and the "attractive brunette" - all anonymous people. And then you have the "blonde" anonymously rat out her friend the "brunette" to Mr. "Handsome". Damn you must love "Anon"! Good story.

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Less impressed than usual

I like Britease's usual meanderings, and if you are going to BTB there are very few authors who can do it as creatively as he can.

But somehow this one left me a bit flat.

Lue

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
OH-OOH,,,THE "GOT YA" STRIKES AGAIN

so have a nice day, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Five stars, brother!

Saucy little story! Very artfully constructed. A review in sentence fragments.

Love the small tits, too!

Big boobs are better peeking out from under clothes. Little ones look better all by themselves. No Holsteins need apply!

R.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Late Thought

"Maybe when we come back, if he's a good boy, then I'll run things down with the other guy." - MAYBE, IF hubby is a "good boy," whatever that means, she'll run things down with the other guy?

PencarrowPencarrowabout 5 years ago
I AGREE WITH LUEDON

This was a bit flat for me as well, despite still being a good short story.

I think the reason may have been that the element of surprise was not as good as perhaps it could have been, because as soon as the paragraph opened regarding the blonde's plans for the weekend and what she was going to "pack", I immediately guessed how it would end.

Still enjoyed it though, and thanks for taking the trouble to write it.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Some people

Think divorce for blatant infidelity is BTB.

Good job in 750 words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Short

Sweet and to the point. Signed: BTW

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I'm not sure she's marriage material...

...but I think he's trading up. Fun story.

carvohicarvohiover 4 years ago
Been a while but...

I missed this one last winter, but thankfully found it now.

I think the guy was incredibly lucky. He chose wrong and got the slut, but when he went back the right girl was still available, that's one lucky guy.

Great shorty!

Five stars!!!!

Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Reading.again

Love this story and it's twist. Lue doesn't like it because the wife pays for her "innocent fling", while the husband turns his fling into a better marriage.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Advertising pay off? Who will be loser?

3 stars don't tease the animals

How many rapes and rapist finds sympathy with jurors due to her slutty dress

Ever wonder why so many rapes not reported or dropped

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@jtwheels

What???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WOW NICEv1a

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok, so you met the challenge, i guess, didnt bother to count, but shorted the readers again. I/we want to hear read about the cheating sluts woe regret misery and gnashing of teeth as her competitor takes the prize.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Burned to a crisp! Bravo, nice short story!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That's just the way to tell a short story in a neat little package.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent short story! Well crafted Britease

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

again a good short story but a waste as it would have been the basis of a good real tale..JZK

AileyInnAileyInnover 1 year ago

Very entertaining. Not authority, myself, but a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

have you ever even attempted to write a full length story? 750-1000 words not even worth the time to read.Way too short for a tale to develop and unwind.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What is it with you folks? There’s skill in writing

a good short story, and these are very good.

Beautiful things come in small packages.

ibuguseribuguser5 months ago

Nicely done for such a small package.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked it. Thanks, Britease.

5 stars

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

Well done flash story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous