Anonymous Foursome

Story Info
A woman has a foursome while blindfolded.
1.3k words
4.17
9.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the bed, naked, exposed to the world. The silk blindfold's tight embrace concealed her surroundings from her. Despite her lack of sight, she could sense movement around her. People murmuring to one another, the rustle of clothing being removed, a sound of a smack and a girlish giggle. Her breath came to her in shallow gasps as the excitement and anticipation built inside her chest. She could almost feel the stares of hungry eyes upon her bare flesh. She resisted the urge to cover her breasts, trying her best to remain brave and stoic despite feeling like a startle bunny surrounded by starving beasts.

The bed shifted underneath her as the predators began to descend upon their prey. She could feel the heat of bodies as they got close. A soft delicate hand touched her knee and slowly began to trace its way up along her inner thigh. A larger, rougher hand took hold of one of her breasts. Despite the clear strength behind it, it tenderly caressed her, gently kneading, a thumb occasionally strumming her nipple as it grew hard against his fingers.

A body pressed against her back. Whereas the other beasts were slow and tentative like virgin lovers, this one acted with the confidence and familiarity that only someone who had taken her many times could have. Her husband... probably. His hand snaked its way around her throat asserting his control over her, his breath tickling the back of her neck.

Reacting to the authoritative dominance of the creature behind her, the other hands became bolder. The hand on her breast became rougher, switching between her tits, pinching her erect nipples. Her breathing became heavy at the sensation, and groans escaped her lips.

The soft delicate hand, which she assumed to be female, glided up between her legs and came into contact with her pussy glistening with her arousal. As the cool fingers touched her hot sex, she let out a long audible moan. The fingers danced gracefully along her labia, soaking themselves in her wetness. A shiver of ecstasy ran through her as the hand began to play with her clit.

All the while the man behind her grasped her throat, holding her firmly in place as the ravenous hands had their way with her. She could feel his erection pressed up against her back, his hot breath on her as he began to kiss her neck. She was sinking into pleasure, letting all the sensations wash over her.

A velvety soft finger slid inside her. She opened her mouth to moan in delight but before she could let out a sound she was met by unfamiliar lips. The shock of the sudden kiss from this unknown man who she assumed had been fondling her breasts lasted only briefly. Soon she was lost in a passionate kiss, his tongue forcing entry into her mouth, her's readily accepting it.

She barely noticed the hand between her legs slip away, so lost in the sensation of this new and exciting kiss, along with the sensation of the familiar hand around her throat. Her legs were gently pushed apart exposing her soaking pussy. Then she felt a hot breath on her thigh as someone slowly kissed up her leg. Then the soft face buried itself between her legs, desperately licking at her, as if between her legs was an oasis in a dessert.

The more familiar set of hands pulled her off of her newer lover and into his own hungry passionate kiss. What this kiss lacked in excitement of new, it made up for in knowing exactly what she liked. The unfamiliar lips moved their attention to playing with tits, sucking and teasing her nipples, as a tongue expertly played with her pussy.

All the sensations built to a crescendo, she pulled away from the kiss and cried out in pleasure. Her body shuddered. The women between her legs lapped at her pussy greedily as she came hard against her lips. She slumped back into her familiar partner, and basked in the glow of the orgasm, breathing deeply to catch her breath.

The reprieve did not last. The hungry devils were not done with her. They had had their fill of her pleasure, now they wished to use her for theirs. They manhandled her roughly. She was on top of someone. A hard cock pushed against her dripping pussy. She couldn't help but grind against it.

Soft lips pushed against her. She could taste herself on the woman's lips. Their tongues battled for dominance for a while before she relented to the control of the other women who happily took it. All the while she was grinding her pussy eagerly against the hard cock beneath her, wishing it would just slip inside her eager pussy.

The woman pulled away from the kiss, and slid behind her. The woman slid her hand smoothly down her body and took hold of the hard cock and helped guide it inside. She easily took the thing and knew this was her husband's cock. Like a missing piece of her, it filled her perfectly and felt incredible. She continued to grind against him, desperate for another orgasm.

Though she could not see it, she could sense the other man looming beside her. The woman behind her gripped the back of her head and began to guide her. Another rock hard cock pressed against her lips. She opened her mouth and allowed the woman to guide the movement of her head as she began to suck this unfamiliar cock.

It wasn't as thick as the one currently buried in her pussy, but possibly longer, she couldn't tell. Her head bobbed back and forth, the pace dictated by the woman's hand, sucking and licking the hard cock.

The man beneath her began to buck his hips at the sight of her sucking another cock. The idea of her husband getting excited by the site drove her wild. With little extra encouragement she began to deep throat the cock before her. She could hear deep groans of pleasure.

She tried to pull away, but the woman held her in place. The cock in her mouth began to pulse, pumping thick white hot cum into her mouth and she had no choice but to take it. The loss of control, the cock still pumping into her pussy, she felt another orgasm wash over her.

As the man's orgasm finished, she was allowed to pull away long enough to take a deep breath, which abruptly ended when the woman behind her jerked her head and pulled her into a second passionate kiss, her tongue seemingly desperate to taste the man's cum still in her mouth.

As the kiss came to end, she was once again manhandled. She was pulled from the cock she was so happily riding and forced on to her front, her ass in the air. She could feel the warmth of someone's thighs around her head, a hand ran through her hair and pulled her head forward. Her mouth was pushed against the woman's wet pussy. She had never done this before, but she instinctively began to lick the pussy before her.

She felt a cock begin to rub against her slit as she ran her tongue against the woman's engorged clit. Then she was being fucked from behind. She moaned against the woman's pussy, whose hand pushed her face ever deeper between her thighs.

Soon the man behind her and the women in front of her were both moaning in delight. Almost simultaneously she felt the pulsing of the cock inside her, and the shudder of the woman in front of her. The warm cum pumping deep inside of her pushed her over the edge and she joined the other two people in a glorious orgasm.

All three slumped, and untangled themselves. A hand pulled the blindfold off and the scene of three very satisfied people came into view.