All Comments on 'Another Airport Pickup'

by Antiquate

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THIS reader was NOT part of the story, nor even party to it!

I absolutely HATE stories that try to pretend that the reader is/was a participant!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very strange choice of second person for a story about a ‘real’ experience. Killed any eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked remembering one of our adventures. Back when you could greet travelers at the gate, My wife wore only one of my shirts. When I saw her she was standing as she waited with only the bottom button buttoned. She has Size D so most of them was visible and she was getting lots of looks. When I walked up to her, she undid the last as she hugged and kissed me. I could feel the heat of her pussy.

When we separated to begin our walk to the main terminal, she immediately buttoned only the bottom button. Her lovely tits periodically peaked out. We collected my luggage and she carried my briefcase and her purse. stopping her from tending to her shirt. It was a very erotic walk. When we got to the 77 Cad and tossed the back in the trunk and she pulled my into the backseat. Some guy watched her ride me, but after we finished he left. It was an erotic ride home, which recharged us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous