All Comments on 'Another Anniversary Dance'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments (Page 2)
Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

I give these two stories an 11. One star for each story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Donna. Stupid, stupid, woman. Did no one ever explain the old lesson of why you never assume anything? For those select few who don't, here it is. Never assume ANYTHING! Because when you do, you make an "ass" out of "u" and "me". This whole thing was her own damned fault! Period. Prove me wrong.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Excellent Story. I liked the "super adrenaline rush" used by the hero as I would always pump myself up when I was a biker and saw a fight coming. It really helped! I thought that it was a great story tho I didn't care enough about the wife that all the guys banged her. It was a good idea and executed perfect. 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

story was good, however, I wanted to support the medical condition. A number of years ago I watched my neighbor (an older lady, perhaps in her 60s and about 5'.0 tall and maybe 30 or 40 lbs overweight) pickup the rear end of a car that had fallen off the jack onto a teenaged youngman working on the car. He was penned down until the lady picked the car up

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

LMOL you managed to have Dr David Banner as a cuckold who "Hulks out." Always Saddletramp....you are the source of new takes on the average BTB tropes Great Story by a really good writer!! I read a lot of stories...and usually have a few critical suggestions for improvements as I am an ex university literature professor... but your stuff is well written with great plots and pacing good character development and are great reads.

Congratulations again on a job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story & glad they all got their fuck jobs, tho not as they expected. IDK of the medical condition listed above, but I do know that adrenaline can help increase strength, sometimes to unbelievable measures when coupled with extreme stress/ duress. Always love this writer's stories & the revenges in them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, you are the most hateful klansman I have ever read in my life! Your description of the guys involved with the malice behind it leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth! David Duke would be proud to call you a friend of his!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's going on?? Have you given up and stop writing. All of your stories are good with 5 STARS. Come on let us see more of your Great work. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly sad about th delusional wife. Great story. Thanks for writing it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

..."Those with beserkers were also said to experience a specific set of symptoms prior to the rage (i.e., beginning with shivering and chattering of their teeth, followed by a swelling and changing of colour in the face as they literally became ‘hot-headed’). The final stage was full-blown rage and fury accompanied by noisy grunts and howls. They would then just indiscriminately injure, maim and kill anything in their path. This would be followed by one or two days of feebleness, along with a dulling of the mind..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought it was pretty good. It just shows you that you need to read the caption that goes with the picture. A picture might say a 1000 words, but if there are words that go with it, you might want to read them (put it in context). In this case, IF she had taken the time to read the report that was included, she wouldn't be in jail and would have been still married and on vacation with her husband. But, since she hadn't bothered to read the report, she screwed up her life for the next 15+ years.

A good BTB story, since everyone involved got burned. I gave it a 5 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story from the master (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story 5⭐

He might be related to Bruce banner cuz he Hulked out😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Were charges levied against the 15 women who contracted to have their 15 men humiliated?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What about the other wives who did this? I like your stories but they have a shit ton if holes in them.

Try reading your story when you finish it and get an editor. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first thing out of a normal man's mouth would be, "I didn't cheat! That's my baby sister! You know her, damnit! She lives near Seattle where I just went on business!" But, then it's no docudrama, is it? Good job as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2nd reading & 2nd loving it. Don't know if he was able to say anymore than the 1st "it's a mistake". Would've like him to be able to claim the girl's his sister - what his wife's reaction would've been. Either way, loved it as the other stories I've read from the author. Well written & thought out, interest-grabbing. 5 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Donna's mother asks John to keep in touch, he's the son she never had. This was after, initially, asking him if he cheated on Donna, & then just prior to the trial but after reading copies of Donna's email, "Are you sure you didn't cheat?" This woman needs to be told to fuck off after that & have all relations with her cut fully. The initial could be excused, not the 2nd.

I also wonder what happened, in the end, to the guys, AND what happed with the other wives that similarly humiliated/ disrespected their husbands so badly. Insofar as Donna's concerned, she was so up with what she's doing to her husband until he severely reacted & she's getting arrested, then: Tell them it's just a misunderstanding.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I’ve read most of your stories, and this is among the worst of them. It seems like it was slapped together as an afterthought.

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was a great story and I enjoyed it very much. 5 stars for sure.

norcal62norcal62almost 2 years ago

Another ignorant Saddletramp story.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06almost 2 years ago

Still a great story. Don’t listen to the nay sayers

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Bleh! Those were some pretty horrible images. I may not sleep tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ftds and stop being lazy, it's way too short and just glossed over it. Why wasn't the knife in the gay cunt's cock, why aren't the rest repeatedly raped, why aren't the the wives serving life sentences and the widows on death row? So many whys, so few pages.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
I read about a third of it.

I couldn’t finish it. It was just too over-the-top macho Superman for me to be able to relate to it in any way. Try writing for the comics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read it all FUCKING FANTASTIC STORY. When someone loses their shit anything could happen especially those trained in combat. Only Simps and Feminazis would dislike this story.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Another typical load of bollocks from this author, I've read a couple of his stories and they are all basically the same, just different names and places. I think the best thing that Saddletramp 1956 can do would be to get on his horse and ride off into the sunset, anyone who thinks these are good stories needs to get better education.

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

ALWAYS FIVE STARS FOR YOU OLD FRIEND!

Slider_48167Slider_48167over 1 year ago

I couldn’t have chosen better punishment for the bitch. At least she didn’t escape prison by being declared mentally incompetent. That would have reduced my rating by two stars.

I’m just reading down your list, anticipating much enjoyment. I’ve probably mead most before - but will read them all again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I lived growing up in a small city in California a Farming Community Talking about the adrenalin surg My old Brother and I was doing a paper route and we were at the edge of town They had taken the side off of a Water well Pump to work on the pump It was just after school had let out for summer and the temp was around 97 degrees we sat down in the shade of the wall they took off and the wind caught it and it came down On Us where the window had been cut in th tin the wall was made of came down across My Lower leg My brother Had His back to where the wall standing and when it came down it Doubled Him Over Head between His knees That when He did the unthinkable some how He picked the wall up and told Me to slide out It Broke My right leg aand almost cut My leg into two Pieces. We where about a Mile from My house and when He saw my Leg said sit still I'm going for help In just about 4 minutes My dad and Him pulled up and got Me in the car. When a Police report was filed 4 Very Large Cops went to see the accident spot They tried to lift the Wall and it was More than all four of them could left. They even got on one side and could not lift it up over about a foot. My brother Must have been swimming in Adrenalin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The racist bbc cliche earns a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been done before and this is just as stupid as the others. Usual crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hated it. Didn't get past page one, except a quick scan to the end. Absolutely awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marsha must be another slut like her daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Entertaining story but you got your cities mixed up. U. W is in Seattle, not Tacoma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love these kind of endings.

Darkness86Darkness8611 months ago

Who was John dating would like to know that but overall enjoyed the story

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

I've read all of Saddle Tramps stories but somehow this one and another never got a score but a favorite. That, I'd bet is Literoticas fault because I always favor just to mark it as being read at least once. Score? Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would love to say women aren’t this bad but my ex-sister-in-law was a dumb fucken bitch when she started cheating on my brother and even tried to get the cops to arrest him when trying to pick up their son for visitation also Not sure what the medical condition is actually called but it dose exist as I myself have been in several situations where I blacked out and when I came to people were hurt put someone in the hospital damn near blinding him in the right eye and several other times in the Marine Corps one even during our hand to hand combat training and almost hurt a good friend sparing when I lost it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

there are like the author said people who used extreme adrenaline to do almost super human things . a man saved a truck driver in a burning semi by ripping the door off ,in another instance a person was trapped under a car and was saved by a person lifting the side of the car off them . at some point a study was done that said a human could lift at least a few tons if all the muscles could be used at once . so ......

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

Would have liked him to rub it in Donna's face.

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

This needed more interaction with Donna. Some sort of explanation would have made the ending seem less rushed.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster18 months ago

A bit different but I did like it in showing what can happen if someone.jumps to conclusions.

I gave it all five stars because it was a quick, enjoyable read...

secretsalsecretsal7 months ago

"It was like watching a Steven Segal movie, only this was real life."

Ha! If it was a Segal movie, he would've stayed in the chair.

Sandman87Sandman876 months ago

If it was a Steven Segal movie, he would need to be 100 lb over weight.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story but not a single word from Donna after the fact. Where was the last meetibg where she cries like a spanked child and spologizes profusely and begs for forgiveness?

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

I continue to be amazed by your extraordinary imagination! Thanks for another Great read!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't get your take on comments. With subject matter of this nature, comments could very well be intense.

I can see deleting personal insults and the like, assuming of course that you yourself are not to blame- for example failing to tag the story as a cuck story, or a RAAC, or whatever that understandably some people might take offense to and could believe you intended to dupe them into reading. Your behavior also reflects a disturbing trend in this country of late- free speech so long as the moderator agrees with it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn what a circus. Clearly Donna was insane. No two ways about it. And what kind of person gets a PI report, looks at the photo and makes a hardline conclusion (especially if it's not sexually explicit) without fucking reading the report? I'll tell you who. A fucking crazy person!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it very much. Thanks, Tramp, for a great little short story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Her mother Marsha is a bitch, wearing the pants in the home, didn't hear a sniff about her father. Marsha must be like her slut daughter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

> Badmouths Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act

> On a website only possible via Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why would a therapist who has never met anyone with a very rare condition believe she could take him off medication without first getting to know him and learning as much as she could about the condition first?

Some of the shit I read on this website that counselors say or do is beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Great story. I would love to have a condition like that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Her going from 0 to 100 without more of a build up just doesn't seem right

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...