Another Away Day

Story Info
A sex Olympics training with all well hung young men!
2.6k words
4.48
3.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My early loan out days in training around 2018/19.

Another Away Day - slave girl sara

"Straight home this afternoon sara, we have a big surprise for you."

All Sir's surprises are good and some better than others.

I thought I heard him talking to someone during the week about a Deal

No point in me trying to second guess Sir, I would just need to be patient and wait.

Work was good and the day flew by, I was soon on the train home.

I had this feeling in the pit of my tummy it was to do with travel.

As I opened the front door of home I saw my silver holdall in the hallway.

I ran up to shower and Daisy had sorted me out what I would be wearing, T-shirt bra, yellow, low cut T-shirt and my favourite light blue shorts but no knickers. I began to tingle below as my tummy knotted up.

I showered, dressed and ran back downstairs.

"In here sara."

"On my way Sir."

Going through the kitchen into the lounge I noticed Sir's cane on the counter which confirmed everything.

"Ah sara, you look delightful and perfect for a warm summer's evening, don't you think Daisy."

"Yes for sure Sir, perfect."

Sir handed me a slip of paper;

Woodside House, Skipdane, and the postcode.

"It's where you will be spending the night sara."

"Yes Sir."

"Shorts to your knees and over the arm of the settee."

I lowered my shorts and bent over whilst Sir went for the cane, he wanted me to carry his marks and so did I.

Just five with the intermediate cane but I felt them bruising at once.

Ouch did that f'kin cane hurt.

"Train to Ilkstone then bus to Skipdane, its number 57, get off at the post office and ask, it's a private leisure club.

Ask for Mr. Hows, do you remember him from......?"

"OMG yes Sir, he used to spank us just for sneezing."

"Then you do not have to go, Daisy get changed."

"Yes Sir right away."

"No Sir, I will go, I'm on my way."

Sir would have exchanged me for Daisy and she would have taken my place without question.

I kissed them both and ran from the house to catch the next train, then got off the bus outside the post office.

"Sorry to bother you Miss," I showed her the address and she pointed me in the right direction, she appeared to know everything, a perk of being the post mistress I guess.

I knocked on the door and Mr. Hows answered.

"Well, well, sara brown, look how you have matured into a fine young lady, did Don tell you of your chores?"

"Yes Sir, I do all you ask Sir."

"Is it agreed all will wear condoms for your pussy and bottom and bare back to fuck your sweet mouth?"

"Yes, and thank you for your thoughts and actions about safety Sir, very much appreciated."

"They will put them on themselves as you will be tied down for most of the games."

Before I had time to worry he pulled my T-shirt up to my neck and removed my bra.

He pulled, slapped and nipped my tits and nipples.

Yes it hurt, was uncomfortable and embarrassing but it turned me on.

I put my hands down his shorts, dropped to my knees and wrestled his big cock out, a few wanks then into my mouth.

My eyes stared him out and he looked away in pleasure.

He pulled out, "Strip sara."

I quickly undressed showing my stripes with pride.

He put one hand under my chin as the other spanked me stood up, over my stripes, I came again.

I held onto the hall table as he fucked me from behind, he pulled out and I knelt to finish him off.

"I bet you don't remember being naked over my knee when in your final year in high school growing up in your late teens do you sara."

I nodded, "Yes I do Sir, I must have been very naughty to get such hard and prolonged spankings Sir."

"Of course you were, they were spankings which allowed you to grow into the lovely slave girl you are now. Follow me and I will show you around."

"Yes Sir."

"This is the gym where you will perform as part of our Olympic course in about one hour.

There will be six, fit, well hung young men competing and myself as referee.

You will of course be naked at all times and I will spank you at regular intervals to ensure you are focused."

"Talking of spankings, let me show you your room so you can go over my knee again."

"Yes Sir."

We walked into a lovely suite of rooms as befits such an upmarket club.

Mr. Hows sat on the dressing table stool and called me forward.

"This will just be a warm up before I fuck you again sara."

He pulled me by the nipple and I went over, he was true to his word and gave me a swift spanking.

I wondered if it's what he intended or just wanted to be up me.

He lay me on the bed and pushed my knees behind my head. He spat on my pussy to lubricate, as if I was not wet enough, and rammed in, taking my breath away somewhat, he was both long and thick and knew how to fuck a girl.

With me keeping my legs wide open and well back it gave him ample access to my throbbing clit, again, could he roll a clitty, he did just as I do when I clitty wank, it was heaven.

Then my nipples had a work out to almost bursting point, he came and I cleaned him up.

"I will be back for you around eight, would you like some dinner?"

"May I use the coffee making tray please Sir?"

"Yes of course."

"Then I will be fine, but thank you Sir."

I ran a bath and made a coffee to drink whilst bathing.

At quarter to eight I got out and dried, I noticed my clit was still pretty pert so had a quick play on the bed, just as Sir came in.

"Do not stop on my account."

He lowered his shorts and I took his cock in my mouth, I came a few times then we came together.

"Good girl, let me take you down and introduce the boys."

All were getting ready in the changing rooms, they were all semi-naked and one boy had the proverbial cock almost touching his knees, well, not quite, but you know what I mean.

"This is the slave I told you all about and her three openings will be used by you all during the course of the game, the winner has her for two hours after we finish tonight."

He turned me around and bent me forward, "the cane stripes are her master's sign and the red is the spanking I gave her earlier.

By the end of the games it will be crimson, and tender for the one who wins her."

We left them to finish changing and he took me into the gym.

"Stand on the bottom wall bar with your heels and spread your arms across the ones level with your shoulders."

He fastened me lightly feet spread open and arm on the bars.

I was waiting to hear what would happen, but he was not forthcoming.

The boys came in, they all talked and went in different directions when Mr. Hows blew his whistle.

I was soon visited, shorts down, cock in and he pumped me thirty times, how do I know, he counted out loud, as did all the others.

Shorts up and off he went, second soon followed, up the wall bars and twenty pumps down my throat, I did them all once and one of them twice before the whistle went.

The guys met up for a drink and a breather.

I was released and taken to a low beam then tied on my back with my head just hung over the end.

The whistle went and my first visitor arrived, shorts down, condom stretched to capacity and in the push-ups position.

He went down and did push-ups, his cock in and out of me, second took my mouth, again twenty.

Final whistle and same format, they rested, and I was untied, and Sir put his foot on the low beam, I went over, bottom to the boys, and a quick spanking by Mr. Hows with the odd slap on my pussy.

My next activity was on a low horse, I was tied over it and before long had two visitors, mouth and pussy, the next two mouth and bottom.

They all did me twice before the whistle went.

I assumed I was to be untied until I saw Sir walking towards me with a skipping rope, yep, I screamed and yelped, and came.

My next game was to stand on the floor with hands tied in a cross style between two hanging ropes, the whistle went and my first contender had to get from one side of the gym to the other using the ropes and encounter me and my open mouth halfway across and turns out had to fuck it twenty times and carry on, I was glad when the whistle went so I could breath.

The last game was more my style, it was a time trial, they had to impale me on their cocks and run a full circuit of the gym.

I has six wonderful cums, seven actually, the one with his cock to his knees brought me off twice.

"That's the end of the games guys, whilst I tally the points you can take the slave and use her as she showers you all."

And use me they did, every which way but loose, it was like falling into a bath of orange smarties, my favourites, never wanting it to stop.

I was told not to dry, I obviously knew why, and the guys walked out naked for the results.

"Slave."

I went over his knee, and as he read the results he spanked me.

I was soon crying and to be fair he went to the back of my legs for the last few spanks.

"Check the colour guys."

They all agreed I was crimson.

"JC is the winner by five points."

The five losers went back to get changed, the winner pulled on my nipple and led me to my room.

I stood in a corner, hands on my head awaiting instructions.

"Slave, come here."

I turned and he was stood on the bed, as I walked towards him I opened my mouth and he slid right in and down.

I lifted my hands to wank and suck and he slapped my face.

"You will be punished for that mistake slave."

He pumped harder and made me gag. He held the back of my head to keep me on him which made it worse.

He pulled out and took his belt from his trousers.

"Hands in the air slave and keep them up if you do not want ten lashes to become twenty."

No I f'kin did not.

Four on my back, one across each tit and two on each nipple.

"I am going to fuck you into eternity now slave, but I need to make a few alterations."

No idea what he could mean.

"Lay on your back legs wide open, its cunt bruising time, I want you fuckin' tight slave."

I got five and a fingering.

"Still slack slave, five more."

Same fingering.

I nearly left the bed, his solid cock was in me within seconds and he was right, I went into eternity.

We lay on the bed, his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest, still sobbing. I knew he would not have long now so gave him a two-handed sensual wank and had him cum all over his body and chest.

I led him by the hand and showered him.

"Are you ready JC, time up?"

"Yes all done, if she ever comes up for sale, put me down for a share in her"

"Wait here sara I will bring my slave in, she wants a good girl fucking."

"Yes Sir." He brought her in on a collar and lead and plenty of strap marks on her body.

I think I knew his slave from when we were younger, a petite girl of about five foot six same bust as me, around 32 but maybe a C or D cup, much fuller.

Shaved but a bright red pussy, looks like she got the same as me, a pussy strapping.

As I recall she was the one they used to break in the young men in the old boiler house of the local dance club.

Or if the footy club won she was the one thrown in the showers with them, so she was quite a lucky girl!

During the next few hours I fucked her, she fucked me, and he fucked us both.

It was a brilliant time, all showing respect as we had multiple cums.

We all got into Sir's king sized bed and continued into the night.

In the morning he spanked and belted her in front of me, I was just waiting my turn.

"Get dressed sara, you have had enough for the time being, I'm sure Don will re-mark you on your return home."

"Thank you Sir, I am sure he will."

His slave made us coffee and toast and I was encouraged to finger, nip, and slap her, anything to make her but mainly Sir, happy.

Sir sat down, sat me on the end of the table and got his cock out and she rode him whilst sucking me, it was incredible.

His slave just put on a dressing gown and walked me to the bus stop.

As we waited in the bus shelter I had her sit and open her gown a little as I fingered her to ease her pain.

An elderly man waiting for the bus, watched and smiled then came over and juggled her tits.

The bus arrived but I remained seated, she sat next to me and I lowered my shorts to give her access to my pussy.

When we were both fulfilled I pulled up my shorts but left her gown open.

"Are you happy with your Sir slave, and the way he treats you?"

"Yes Miss, I love him so very much, he is my life and all I ever dreamed of, can you understand that Miss?"

"Even after the beating you just got?"

"I well deserved it Miss, and more."

"Yes I can identify with that, I had the same dreams."

"You will fasten your gown till you get to the drive, then walk up with it over your arm."

"Yes, thank you Miss."

I let her suck my fingers as my next bus came, we kissed lips and I set off home, boy did my bottom hurt, but what an adventure.

When I used to run and swim I always dreamt of winning a Gold at the Olympics, I now think I have achieved that in the Gym.

"In here now, naked sara, where have you been?"

"I missed my bus Sir and caught the next."

"Mr. Hows rang to thank me and explained why you missed the bus.

That lie has just earned you a visit down the corridor, wait for me there."

I did not mean to lie, I just did not know what to say, still, I was now home, and going to the punishment room proves Sir loves me and wants to look after me.

Yes I got a hiding, maybe the hardest yet, and will I ever lie again? I suppose I will, it just depends on my needs!