The Next Step

Story Info
Sue progresses, hand to mouth. . .
1.8k words
4.49
17.2k
26
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devilstrip
devilstrip
147 Followers

I took heat for my first story, " A Black Kid".

Some readers and literotica writers were very angry that the interracial related story was published in Loving Wives. I was called a racist for using the dreaded "N" word. One of the main characters in that story is the title character, "the" black kid. He uses the "N" word as a self-descriptive and tells his conquest, the very hot and white-skinned Mrs. Minner to do the same.

As anyone who does not live under a rock is well aware, there are black people who freely use the "N" word in reference to themselves, friends, and anyone who's skin is black. That word and much worse is used in songs, movies and comedy routines by black professionals as well as on the street by your every day thug. So please, spare the outrage. You've heard it numerous times. Don't be so self-righteous. After all, you're on a porn site numbskull!

Funny too, that the racist outcry came from people who obviously read through the entire story when a few lines in should have been enough warning of what was to come. But, they read on! Oh, the horror! Anyway, here's my latest.

Duane continued to stop by to do odd jobs around the house and receive the added bonus of Sue jacking off his big cock. The action never went any farther than a handjob, but after Duane would leave Sue and I had tremendous sex while she lustfully imagined sucking and fucking the young man. Unfortunately, Duane lacked the self confidence that could have made the assignations more exciting. For instance, he never used the suggestions that I'd left in the notes I'd written about in my previous story. I wanted to experience what Sue and I were seeing on the interracial cuckold videos we watched together, a young black alpha male roughly fucking the hell out of an attractive white wife who can't get enough of him.

Duane was laid back, almost too polite. But he was young and inexperienced. Maybe in time he'd be more assertive. Sue and I yearned to experience more. We wanted to step up the action somehow if Duane didn't have the gumption to do so. Could she train the boy?

Saturday rolled around. I was "golfing" again. Duane finished his work and Sue invited him into the pool again after he showered. There wasn't much pretense anymore. she simply swam over to him and fondled his big dick, then led him into the patio area where she had him stand this time, not lay back. She knelt in front of him and took off her bikini top. Those luscious firm tits spilled out with very little bounce and no sag. She took Duane's hands and placed them hands on those tits. He gently squeezed them and started kneading her breasts.

She spoke, "You like them?"

Duane nodded, his cock hanging thick and long down his right leg, hardening fast.

"I like the way your hands feel playing with my titties. It's so hot, the contrast of color. Your hands working my white titties. I think Your big dick might like to touch my white titties too. Would you like that?"

Again, Duane nodded. He appeared to be in a lust-filled trance. I half expected him to start drooling.

Sue raised his cock in her hand and pulled him closer until the head was rubbing against her nipples. She started talking again.

"Your cock feels so good on my nipples. Its so thick and heavy. I want to jack you off onto my white titties and smear your cum all over them. Hold one of my titties while I jack your cock all over my tits. I want you to hold back though, don't cum yet. I want to play a little longer. But, you know I want your cum on my tits, don't you? Maybe when my husband gets home I'll have him lick my titties clean. Wouldn't that be naughty and nasty? I just want to be so slutty for you. I can't tell him it's your cum. I'll say I'm sweaty from my workout. He doesn't need to know that I work your big cock every chance I get."

Sue was really pouring it on and I knew the kid was close. She kept jerking, looking him in the eyes, "You're close baby. You know don't you that I'm dying to suck your big cock and swallow all your cum, but not yet. Not today. Probably soon though. One day I imagine I'll be jacking your big dick just like this and you'll put your hand on the back of my head, hold a handful of my hair in your fist and I'll have no choice but to suck your cock. How wonderful will that be? I know we'll both love it and after the first time I'll need to do that for you on a regular basis. It's what I want and soon."

Duane was way over the edge now. Her constant sex banner did it. Sue aimed the huge head of his cock at her chest as he started ejaculating loads of cum on her tits.

Sue kept jacking as that black dick fired away, "Oh, fuck yes! That's it baby. Make milk for me, cum on those white titties!"

Now, I'd watched her jerk this kid off quite a few times and the kid stores a lot of cum in those balls of his, but today was a shock. He must have a reserve of cum stored somewhere because jet after jet in a quantity I'd not see before erupted from his cock. It must have been the eroticism of Sue's taunting while jerking him as well as the kid getting to see and feel her perfect tits.

I watched as the big dick let go its final spurt. Sue milked it a few times, then placed both of her hands on her breasts, kneading the cum into her tits. Gobs of the stuff hung from her nipples and her fingers. She smiled at Duane, "I have work to do. I'll see you soon?"

Duane replied, "I need to finish outside. I have about an hour's work yet. I can stop by after practice on Tuesday."

"Hmmm, Tuesday is a whole three days away." She said in a flirty tone, "I don't know if I can wait that long."

I watched as she walked away, headed toward our bedroom. I wanted to follow right away, but Duane was having a slower than usual recovery so I waited until he had his pants on and went outside. I bounded up the steps to the bedroom.

Sue was naked, still massaging cum into her tits. Her words were taunting me, "How hot was that honey? Did you see his black hands squeezing my white titties? He made my titties look small in those big hands. I was so turned on. I almost sucked that big dick of his. I wanted to so badly. My pussy is drenched."

Duane's cum had accumulated on her fingers and the back of her hand as she massaged her tits. She raised her right hand and stuck two fingers in her mouth, sucking them, then licking between the fingers to get at his cum. "Come on honey, kiss me. Its so naughty. I want you to taste his cum on my lips. Please? How hot would that be? You love having a naughty wife and I need you to be naughty with me. Come on, kiss me. Taste his cum!"

I wasn't sure of this, but she was so sexy and hot. I went ahead tentatively and kissed her. She grabbed the back of my head, pulled me close and slid her tongue deep inside my mouth. Her grip on my hair was firm. she pulled my face away from hers then looked me directly in the eyes and in a demanding look that I'd rarely seen she said, "Now clean the cum from my titties!" She pushed my head to her breasts, holding a tight grip to my hair and pulled my face right into her wet tits.

She continued her taunting, lusty talk, "Duane said he'll stop by Tuesday. He knows I'm going to suck that big cock of his. But what he doesn't know is that I can't wait three days for Tuesday to get here. As soon as you're done cleaning his cum I'm headed downstairs naked, just like I am and I'm going to call him into the house. Then I'm going to be the naughty little white slut wife that you want me to be and I'm going to get on my knees and give him the best suck job I've ever given. After I swallow his cum you'll meet me upstairs for a hot makeout session and share his cum. Then you'll lick my pussy while I fantasize about one day fucking that big black cock. Now, finish up. I have a huge black cock to swallow."

All I could do was wonder at what she and I had created and where this new life would take us.

I reluctantly did as she said, licking her tits and sucking her extended nipples clean until she gently pushed me away and looking into my eyes she said, "You're done. I need to go suck black cock now!"

I watched her perfect, full ass swing as she quickly hopped off the bed and headed toward the stairs. I caught a glimpse of her firm upturned tits as she turned the corner and started down stairs. She was in a high state of arousal. It reminded me of a cat in heat, needing to be fucked. Less than a minute later I heard the opening of the sliding glass door at the rear of the house and Sue's voice calling out, "Duane, Tuesday is a long way off. Come here, please!"

I slowly and quietly made my way downstairs. I could lean just far enough to see Sue on her knees and voraciously sucking on that huge black cock like she was starving. She had both hands wrapped around that big dick, jacking it, sucking it, groaning and aahing over it, talking to him, telling him how badly she has wanted to suck him and how she wants to suck him off every chance she can get.

She pulled her mouth from his big cock, still grasping it with both her hands, looked up at his face and pleaded, imploring him, "Feed me baby! Feed me that cum! I want to drain those big balls of yours! Get used to it baby. I'm going to need this on a regular basis!"

As I watched and listened from my secluded hiding spot I wondered how much of this was her acting on my fantasies and how much was genuine lust. And, did it matter either way?

To be continued...maybe.

devilstrip
devilstrip
147 Followers