All Comments on 'Another BobWrongerer Story'

by BobWrongerer

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another BobWrongerer trying to be clever and failing miserable. The writing was terrible, the story disjointed and the style (if you can call it "style") you told the story in was a mess. This is a fictional story. It doesn't have to fit into any box, but it should at least entertain. There were so many unbelievable parts (why would a man with a shotgun let anyone stick their dick into his wife?) that the whole thing was unreasonable and ridiculous even IF you thought is wasn't. Let's simply end by saying this was bad and leave it at that.

1 star

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Good story, but I can't stand the ending. Bod had enough self respect to blow up the affair, as well as get revenge. Sorry, but no way would he have taken her back. This one should have ended with divorce, and the video going to friends and family. Bob would go to therapy, and after 1 - 3 years get back in the dating game. Sally would have to find another job - probably would have to move, and would lose a lot of respect from family and friends - if any would still talk to her. The chance that they reconciled should have been between slim and none - i.e. worse odds than winning a lottery jackpot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Bob in this story is proven a loser at the very moment he starts sobbing. So much for clinical detachment to evaluate a situation. Lost me there. One star. Good luck with future efforts.

__Anon8675309

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The violence was totally unnecessary for the story to work. It made the story boring. The BDSM people might like it, but I doubt many others would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Different, no cucks in story and well done. Thank you 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible story but I loved it Do some more (jaybee186)

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

Ah, what a shame. This was lining up to be a fiery BtB, then you had Bob cuck out at the end.

-

Sally helped Sam publicly humiliated her husband. She was a selfish whore who didn't give a shit about Bob's feelings. She also had sex with Sam, even if it was interrupted, so Bob was literally a cuckold... but he still forgave her anyway. Pathetic.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 2 years ago

Started off a little typical but got MUCH better as it progressed and i noticed the short spasms of humor. The overall story worked well albeit 'different' I prefer stories without all the cliches and standard tropes and this worked well for me, Thank You, well done and just to say there is nothing 'wrong erer' than cuckolding and beating up 'beta' males either physically or mentally but retribution on these low-life 'alpha's always give me a warm glow inside This was a pleasure to read please do more on this theme, I shall be looking for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first page or so was good but then it plunged down the toilet, Bob changed the door locks while Sally was out of the house yet Sally was able to enter the house without any difficulty on her return. Really? I won't be reading any more of this author's offerings, that's for sure.

TriCoastalTriCoastalabout 2 years ago

Hilarious. You hit most of the themes. I love it all, but especially Sander and Plainer. The pant suit fit right in.

rublicksrublicksabout 2 years ago

I actually enjoyed the tale, well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Normally I score every reconciliation one star but for the creative story up to that point I added a second star. Never take back a cheating spouse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just the same old thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep up the good work. You had me laughing the entire time I was reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A painful, creative, sad story filled with lies and foolishness. It had to work out this way. I found myself not wanting the story to end. I know that my blood pressure went sky high reading what she had done to him because of her lack of real love and being misled. It's a story of hurt from both sides and humiliation. Too much like real life. It hurts so bad from that betrayal. one wants to kill and also to die. I've been on that bridge late at night all alone. Thank God i didn't take that final step into oblivion. Yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You made Bob a strong character, but then at the very end he fell completely apart. I can't see him doing all he did to plan and execute his actions and then becoming emotionally unstable. Don't get me wrong, enjoyed the story, but that part felt a bit off to me.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Another story where the guy lets his wife get fucked before he intervenes. Dumb. Who would do that? D

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Strange story. Did not like it. Just strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done . This whole piece was awful . Wrong on every level. It actually got worse as it went along , so I guess that's mission accomplished for you .

Me , myself , will make it a point to never waste another moment of my time reading or commenting on anything under your pen name .

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

I love BTB/BTC (Burn The Cheater) stories. But your orgy of violence overshot the mark for me.

Some things were a bit confusing for me too. But just the fact that he didn't buckle earns you 4*!!!

HikingThruHikingThruabout 2 years ago

Well, that's as good a combo of BTB and RAAC in the same story as I recall reading, so kudos for that. As for nits that struck me while reading, with ~four pages, a little more depth on how such a loving wife in a perfect match would ignore her husband's warnings would have helped explain her gross error. And, while he covered his tracks well enough for a story, his location history, cell-tower pings, etc., could have been addressed to fully eliminate him as a suspect. That's easier done, as well, by a normal guy, than stealing a U-Haul and B/E at a storage unit. As far as selling the potential RAAC, that's where more background on their perfect match would help, maybe by painting her falling for Sam's garbage as equivalent to being drugged or something. She plotted and pursued this for a long time, ignoring husband's warnings, so more detail on how delusional she was might help explain her behavior. Readers largely got only "Sam said" and "Sally believed." Sam was obviously a con-man, but how specifically did Sally get conned? That dialogue would have added more value than did the details on immigrants and meth heads.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

TRC111, why didn't you tell Bob that this story had no substance, did not follow sequence and had events that were so ridiculous as to be totally unbelievable. Things didn't logically follow on. I was so in shock I forced myself to read every word, right to the end. Stupid me. I thought, perhaps it will improve. But no. It got worse. I mean, fantasy is one thing but delusion is something else.

I understand these types of comments, referring to his "madness" are what he desires. I'm sure there is some type of mental condition that covers this. Oh well, the world needs "special" people at times.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Liked the story Bob. Never get enough of assholes and dumb wives getting their just due and held accountable for their actions. My only problem with the story was you continually calling Bob and Sally the perfect couple and match. That clearly wasn't the case by the way Sally insulted, disrespected, and humiliated Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

inceptive or insipid? I'd like you to be less cute with names, it's boorish. But 5 stars as I love total revenge/destruction and this was the best ever. For those who sayit was too much, hey, it's only fantasies. No one was hurt during the writng of the story!

Cito22Cito22about 2 years ago

This was actually a good story from this writer. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the reconciliation seemed rush and there was either no description of, or that she actually suffered for the shit she pulled. She got off too cheap.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Good Read (3 Stars)

Not bad. Just what I expect from Bob's writing. Some times your stories are just enough to keep a smile on my face.

Thinking about how warped your mind is it is nice to know; I am not the only one crazy reading these stories.

Keep writing some times we just need some comic relief with a twinge of, "Oh what the *uck."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ty, a good read

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 2 years ago

Man, such potential wasted. This was almost the lord-god-king of BTB stories and then the ending crapped all over the set up. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finish the story

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

An over-the-top caricature of a typical LW storyline. As far as how well done: Composition and use of vocabulary (pretty good), Vocabulary (pretty good), Readability (OK), Plot (not so good; bimbo like wife married to near perfect husband who comes unglued), Drama or Humour (failed effort at both) and of course Sexual Content (none). Pretty clear you have fun writing wrongerer stuff.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Well that was really weird stupid fun!

Thanks!

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

Pretty disgusting to be honest and I dont mean the wife.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 2 years ago

This was damn entertaining!!!! Solid Five for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey BOB your editor missed a few. Great story though. Good to see that Bob and Sally ended trying to make something better in their lives. LW stories that you write seem to hit the spot with the catagory they are in. THANKS and forget the naysayers, this is your story and as you pointed out it is fiction, so folks if you dont believe it could happen, look at the intro.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

A stupid pathetic gullible woman and a broken sad sack of a man. Who would have thought they would make a great fictional story! Really enjoyed it and the ending. Who knows how it will go but with enough groveling and submissive behavior ( if she has a brain cell left in her head ) I'm sure Bob will take her back, with an iron clad prenup for sure.

Arc2456Arc2456about 2 years ago

Well done Bob. It was just twisted enough to make my frown turn upside down!

mainer42mainer42about 2 years ago

liked it and well written. no nitpicking here as always

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

The plot was ok.

Bob's revenge however was, in my opinion, overkill.

With that, it made the whole story a bit ridiculous.

The ending was, again in my opinion, the author trying to put flair into the drama.

It, once more my opinion, fell flat for me.

/

The revenge could have sufficed with the pussy-hound Sam, awkwardly cuffed and being escorted to the police car with news teams broadcasting it LIVE. That would put enough shame and retribution for Sam. And a quiet divorce between Bob and Sally. But no, the author puts in maximum misery for both Bob and Sally, for what, I can't put a finger on it -- to make reconciliation more dramatic? It felt flat to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't know, Bob, it seemed pretty realistic to me. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. very convoluted. Loved it. 5 Stars B Wrongerer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Entertaining in a sick weird depraved way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had to read twice to really understand what was, allegedly, going on.

.

So Bob anD Sally were a Perfect Couple! Except…Sally wanted Big Cock, and Big Cock managed to convince Perfect Wife that Perfect Hubby would enjoy being cucked. And Perfect Wife got all excited at the prospect! Yeah….Perfect Couple!

.

So she tells Perfect Hubby of her desires. He doesn’t like it..but she keeps pushing (because, after all, they are SO in synch with each other!). Finally, he apparently concocts a plan to let her get her way…..which even included telling her how EXCITED it was making him….so excited he just HAD TO WATCH! Perfect Wife gets giddy!

.

Uh oh….Perfect Hubby intrudes on the whole scene (not sure why he waited until Big Cock actually fucked Perfect Wife though…..could have entered the bedroom just before….but maybe Perfect Hubby figured a rape charge WAS feasible?). After that, it all goes bad for Big Cock. Even to the point that publicity of his humiliation gets back to previous enemies, who then conveniently finish him off 😎

.

Meanwhile, Perfect Wife, more or less, figures it out:

.

“ Sally said, "Fuck. Well, it was a long shot. I guess I always knew that."

Sally sighed.”

.

So after wallowing in the debris of their wrecked marriage for 3 weeks, Perfect Couple gets back together….well….”a chance” anyway.

.

Sorry…Perfect Wife was just another victim of the Martian Slut Ray. Perfect Couple never existed. But hey….at least Big Cock got justice served to him 🥳

.

3 ***

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

To be honest, this bored me to tears. I found myself fighting to stay interested as the characters became so mundane and predictable, the story telegraphed from page 1 and the plotline turned into a cookie cutter of most other LW trope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Endings

Perhaps it is wrong of me, I always thought stories shiuld have an ending. In this instance, we simply have the end of the author's effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sure he could live without her. Living with her means every time he looks at her he sees Sam's big dick in her mouth, being shoved into her cheating cunt. That is not living. That's self torture. Best to move on and try to remember happier days, like that one day he spent with a friend in a cheap self storage facility.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

I wasn't sure what I read, so I read it a second time, to be sure. Well, this is a very unique story. So many crimes that go unpunished, too many to mention. Sam did get what was coming to him. Sally does NOT deserve a second chance, and Bob probably belongs in jail.

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

Obviously Bob is clinically insane and Sally would be better off without him. There will be a murder-suicide in their future if they get back together. Sick story. 1 star.

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryabout 2 years ago

Great story, enjoyed it all the way through. Thanks for the fun.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"you know you come first" - First, but not only.

\

"We have talked," - So she's talked to her potential lover before discussing the possibility of her having a lover with her husband. As he says, putting the lover before him.

\

Why do the wives always think that it would be "good" for them? Would they think it was "good" for them if their husbands took a lover?

\

"Grow the fuck up!" - God, do I hate this, the idea that not wanting to share your spouse is somehow immature. It's more like the need to have your cake and eat it too is what's immature.

\

No way would I agree to this, rules or not. If my wife wanted this, there'd be a divorce. If she agreed to drop it, it better not happen behind my back. IF, for some strange reason, I agreed to it, it would be with the understanding that the marriage was now open, and I'd also be taking lovers.

\

"sad as it was, she knew it couldn't be helped." - Of course it could be helped, just drop the whole ridiculous idea!

\

"this would all work out okay. Sam had assured her." - Sure, take advice from the guy who wants to get into your pants. I'm sure he'll give you impartial advice.

\

"Sally insisted Bob pay for the lunch on their way out." - Fuck that!

\

"Hey, she's a woman. A complex being, being led by her pussy." - Misogynist much?

\

Idiot's in WitPro and doesn't know enough to keep a low profile and his nose clean?

\

Why the fuck was she worried about Sam? He was responsible for all of her grief, not that she doesn't share the blame.

\

Why was Bob homeless?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it was pretty decent

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 2 years ago

Rather a good effort!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

A very interesting tale.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star- stupid cuck/wimp sick crap

yes, I gave you a 1 star rating above because it will lower your average.

Maybe you will stop writing this kind of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a myriad of over-the-top cheating wife cliche’ , but a truly amusing and entertaining spoof . The casual demeanor of Bobs’ mindset and the ignorant naïveté of his cock hungry wife was the catalyst to make this story pop . She thought he’d succumb to her conception of the alpha male , ha she couldn’t be more wrongerer ! Loved it 5 stars worth and then some !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had to bail after a couple of pages. Dialogue was stilted and robotic. Story was pretty much formula. If you read one you’ve read all 10,000 of them. A sad commentary that despite all that this story was probably better than 90% of the LW stories you read on Lit.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

Revenge was overkill, but I enjoyed it

I like his description of his wife when Sam showed up out their house. Rose colored glasses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was an awful lot. Too much really. All Bob had to do was clue in Sam's ex associates on the West Coast and Sam would have dissapeared before their little lunch get together, solving the Sam payback and leaving him to decide what to do with Sally.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This must be some Q Tarantino not finished script. If not, my Bad … Breakin.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought it was a good trip down the rabbit hole of the psychological aspects of the cuckold lifestyle. Enjoyed it

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Really bad. Couldnt get into this at all. Dont know if it went to shit or not. Probably because there was some of that required stupidity in a LW story in there and thats never going to be a plus.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Interesting

Story to me Bob was a real man not a freaking wimp that let his faithless wife screw the sick person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sander and plainer...

Gunna wear him down were they?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story .................. for the first 3 pages then you dropped off the rails and it became just...............shit. NO WAY does Bob become suicidal for this dumb cheating cunt especially after putting some whoop ass on dickhead.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Another story with a perfect ending for a would be “bull”. I loved the administration of the epi to make sure Sammy felt every bit of his beating. Bob should have dumped Sally at her first mention of Sam, but she paid a harsh price for her cheating. A little OTT maybe, but a fun read.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Bob Wrongerer's cock cage is a bit tight for his micro penis....

tizwickytizwickyabout 2 years ago

Hilariously funny I thoroughly enjoyed the read. The plot was great because of the unpredictably and unconventional responses of Bob and his clueless wife. Five stars, keep turning out this funny stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the best don't fuck with me story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a typical comment from timriv.

A truly demented outlook.

Just to put it into context, tim-i'm-a-sorry-excuse-for-a-human-being-riv, the woke agenda has a voice in the media. The woke agenda has the bureaucracy to support them... but the truth is, they are 1% of 1%, no matter how much they bitch and whine, most normal people hate them, and what they stand for.

People are coming to realise that the socialist 'public servants' and their well-paid friends in the MSM are not interested in the truth, or in virtue.

Your attitude and angst means nothing to me. Your bitch proclamations will not save those who cross the truly strong at heart.

In essence, you are little more than a whore.

Your down votes can never counter the votes of the masses.

In short, you don't belong. Maybe you feel that you do, in the little 3-block world infested with others of your kind, but your time is almost up. The world sees the shallow, self-serving stance that you and others like you hold, and it's coming to an end.

When that time comes, I can't even begin to guess, but decent people have no time for your duplicity, so an end will come.

I hope you don't mind losing your boyfriend when he realises the ride is over. Don't expect any loyalty there. People like you don't attract the loyal type. If you have a 'woman' in your life, she is going to see that the fun is over. She is going to realise that the strategy of take-away-food, goth clothes, and aggressive attitude are losing the power that they once held.

When that happens, maybe you need to ring your parents and ask for forgiveness, because no-one else is going to care.

Do us all a favor. Go and get your 4th covid shot. The one that destroys your nervous system.

No-one will miss you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
I Guess They Deserve Each Other?

The only redeeming quality of this story is the way Mr Alpha Male.Super Dick ended up dickless and broken hearted. It was never indicated that the whore went through some great sudden change in character, intelligence, or morals. So the stupid cuck got what he married. So he deserved her shitting on him, disrespecting him, and saddling him with a worthless slut as a partner for the rest of his life. God, no wonder she thought he was a cuck candidate, and wanted to sample some Real Man cock. But then he showed her, didn't he? He asserted himself as a clever strong man, for a few weeks. But he'll be a self inflicted cuck for the rest of is life, with his dead marriage hanging around his neck, rotting. Wonder how the smell of his live in whore will affect the aroma of that great coffee?

Too bad you didn't finish it. Their marriage is toast. They will live in a perpetual hell of guilt, remorse, distrust, fear, suspicion, and self loathing. The only suspense left is wondering who will end it first, and in what manner. I vote for the wife, who can no longer stand the looks she gets from her husband, and the looks she gets from herself in the mirror. She was too stupid and arrogant to avoid destroying her marriage, but is now self aware enough to appreciate that she has become just a piece of dog shit stuck to the bottom of her husband's shoe, in looks and in smell. He is too weak to clean her from his life, but he realizes her presence is the single most disgusting and depressing aspect of his tortured existence. Of that she will not be ignorant, but reminded every time she looks into his dead eyes. I wonder how long she'll be gone before he notices?

Very ugly and disturbing story. Congratulations. And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An original and humerous take on this genre. Well done a seldom given five stars.

Misterc53Misterc53about 2 years ago

Interesting. A difficult read, but promising.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i didn't like some things about the story, but I have to give credit to an author seeking originality. So, kudos to you for not being predictable. Some of the actions of characters seem crazy to me, but among the human multitudes, plenty of "crazy" exists, and I can't say that it was truly unbelievable, just not rational.

vhasstvhasstabout 2 years ago

Read this over my morning coffee with some multigrain bread toasted with butter. They were all equally enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Author, you seem to think very highly of yourself.

Just for the last paragraph, I rate your story 1. I would have rated it lower if I could have.

Grow up. There is right and wrong in this world.

Saying expecting things to go a certain way based on one's actions (causality, in other terms), especially in marriage, is nothing short of being a coward and/or cuckold in waiting.

I so hate people who hide cowardice behind "sophistication".

sanman52sanman52about 2 years ago

This story reminds me of going to an art museum with a friend one day. Walking through the museum we came across a painting where an 'art expert' was explain to a small group about why this particular painting was a masterpiece. Going on and on about how the brush strokes, the composition, the use of colors, etc. made it so special. I listened to him; looked at the painting; listed to him some more and then thought to myself 'I don't see it; any 5 year old could have painted this'.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

Well that is one way to change the narrative. This story held my attention and created some interesting fantasy as only if this could take place. Sam received what he deserved but for Sally to go unscathed seemed wrong. Not a fan of the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ungodly awful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not sure why you had this tough guy with a plan at the end get all suicidal and derelict? He was wronged, got some revenge, so his personality to me would have him move on. Doesn't mean he is super happy and gets a new younger wife but he would have a job and not be suicidal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@sbrooks,

You must not think about what you are saying, it's more like saying the first stupid thing your brain can come up with.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

5 stars,

for being absolutely right about the comments and those who make them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bob is an asshole don’t be like Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Great read

I really like the you write and love your attitude.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Kudos for, (a.) no long, rambling backstory of how Bob and Sally met; and (b.) No, "...awoke to the smell of frying bacon...". Please, no cold, congealed bacon, possibly fried hours before I woke up.

.

"The path seldom trod," describes your fresh and uncluttered, if somewhat hysterical (in the clinical sense), approach to storytelling. Perhaps, Hunter S. Thompson's ghost smiles on thee. Or laughs its spectral ass off.

.

5++/5!

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

Can't imagine what it would take to forgive a wife that allowed her so called love interest to speak to her husband the w!y Sam did at the lunch. The amount of disrespect is staggering. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed the read.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 2 years ago

I'm not going to try to comment on the style or the way the writer weaves his tail. I enjoyed the story. In fact, I really this one. The only thing I noticed were a few editing mistakes. Logic in a story is only an individual's perception of what is or is not possible, so I just enjoy those stories I like and hold my nose for those I don't. It's a lesson I have learned as time passes. Thanks.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

2 completely different Bob's. No explanation for the crossover. You didn't sell the reconciliation in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written story but too full of dumb crap to be a really enjoyable BTB story even if it was something every man whose cheating wife/partner/GF would do in a heart beat if they thought they could get away with the crime with out doing the time. I won't go into any of the dumb crap but at one point you asked "Where did THE Couple live?" Damn, Bob just collected $700,000 in cash and bonds after Sam's bank withdrawals, Question should be how does he use all the ill gotten gains without attracting attention of all the other parties interested in the late Sam Rager. Well, as you pointed out it is your story to tell and it is well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why rock salt?

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 2 years ago

An enjoyable fantasy read. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He tolerated a lot of cucking that wasn't necessary. He could have kicked her out when she first mentioned it, started the paperwork and either divorce her or, if she changed her mind and didn't cheat, find some way to work through his anger with his wannabe cheating whore of a wife.

.

Lots of holes in this story. For example, what was his plan to escape prosecution for Sam's beating? He left him alive, Sam knew who he was and would narc on him as soon as he could speak. What was the plan? It was lucky for him that someone else took care of business and left him in the clear. That was just one hole, there are many others.

.

3 stars.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

People really don't understand humor. I loved this. From the great BTB aspects to the really funny parts ("Sander" and "Plainer" or the flavor crystals gag). Friggin hilarious and satisfying.

This could have been a great black comedy from the '90s. Wrongerer is so damn righterer!!!!

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Another cuckyboy writer, just what's needed here....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a pathetic cuckold

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Excellent story! Loved it all. 5 BIG FAT FLUFFY TWINKLY STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking cuckold story

calichepitcalichepitabout 2 years ago

God bless you and keep you, Make his face to shine upon you. You brighten my day and fresh, spring flowers spring up in my path as unicorns fart rainbows and Loving Wives melt like the Wicked Witch while flying monkeys scatter shrieking.

Thou are favorited.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous