Another City

Story Info
Another city, another hotel, another cock.
1k words
4.63
6.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laoch59
Laoch59
38 Followers

Another city, another business trip, and yet again another hotel bar.

Sitting at the bar, picking at my overdone cheeseburger and soggy fries, sipping my beer as I watch the game on the TV with little interest, my eye is caught by a handsome man entering and sitting alone in a nearby booth. He was about my height, a little broader through the chest and shoulders perhaps. I admit to wondering, too quickly, what he looked like without clothes on. I quickly turned back to the TV above the bar, and took a swig from my beer, knowing I would probably not find that out.

So, imagine my surprise when I noticed him in the mirror get up and move to the bar, sitting down one stool away from me. As he settled onto the stool, I suddenly found my courage spike, much bolder than I normally would be, asking him if he was in town on business, like me. What started as a simple question turned into a 45-minute-long conversation.

As the conversation slowed, I once again found more courage than I normally would have and asked, "Would you like to come up to my room and maybe talk some more?"

He smiled, nodded his head almost shyly and said without hesitation, "I would like that, and maybe even do more than talk..."

As his voice trailed off, I swallowed the last of my beer, paid for both our tabs and motioned to the elevators. The ride up to my floor seemed to take forever, and I admit I fumbled a little with my key card before finding it and unlocking my door. As I pushed it open, I could feel his presence close behind me, and as I stepped in, he brushed by me and tossed his jacket onto the chair, sitting down on my bed he kicked off his shoes. I shut the door behind me, my jacket joining his on the chair as I sat down beside him on the bed.

He smiled as he started to unbutton his shirt, saying simply, "I want to have sex with you."

I smiled as well, and quickly began to undress, adding my clothing to the pile he was shedding, knowing we were going to be spending the entire night in my bed.

I stood, naked, and pulled back the duvet, climbing onto the bed, already semi-rigid, smiling as he joined me, both of us on our sides, arms folding around each other, heads coming close for a kiss, our tongues touching, teasing, hands roaming as both of us became hard, our cocks rubbing against each other.

I rolled over and slipped down the bed, eager for my first taste of his cock. If ever I had seen a more gorgeous specimen, a more perfect example of rigid manhood, I could not recall it. I settled between his legs as he rolled onto his back, propping his head up on a pillow to watch as I lifted his balls, licking from just beneath them up his thick shaft, my hand moving to hold his cock as my tongue swirled over the crown.

He groaned as I slipped the tip of his cock into my mouth, my tongue gently gliding over the slit, sucking as gently as I could while my hand started slowly gliding up and down his shaft. I looked up, seeing the expressions crossing his face, knowing how good this was feeling for him, my own cock beginning to drip precum onto the bed beneath me.

When his hands reached down and pressed gently on the back of my head I eagerly complied, taking as much of his length in as I could, until I felt the head push against my throat, gagging me. Focusing myself, I forced my throat to relax, opening, taking all of him in, gurgling as I pushed my head down onto his cock, my spit running out of my mouth and soaking his huge balls.

His hips begin moving as I deep throated his manhood, keeping him buried in my mouth and throat as long as I could, finally pulling back and gasping for air, spittle streaming from the head of his cock to my lips, my eyes glancing up to see the sheer lustful pleasure written on his features. As soon as I had caught my breath, my lips parted again and I hungrily sucked his cock deep into my mouth, my tongue sliding along his shaft as my hands begin to stroke and jerk his thick cock in earnest. I was hungry, I wanted his cum!

His hips were thrusting now as my head bobbed, our rhythm slow and steady. I could feel his legs beginning to shake a little, his balls in my hand were pulsing, I knew he would not last much longer as I slipped my free hand down, fingers slick with my own saliva, and pressed hard against his anus, forcing two fingers into his ass.

As soon as my fingers penetrated him, his groans turned to more of a roar, his hips bucking up and forcing more of his cock into my mouth. I could feel his cock jerking in my mouth as his balls seemed to pull up tight, his body shook and shuddered as his hands gripped my head...until the warm flood of his cum started pumping into my hungry mouth! It was so thick, the familiar musty, salty taste almost making me cum as I tried to take all of it, some leaking out around my lips, dribbling down my chin.

I lifted my lips from his cock long enough to use a finger to swipe his cum into my mouth, swallowing it and then proceeding to clean his manhood properly, licking his seed away, making sure his cock was free from the dribbles of my spit as well. As I moved back up the bed, he pulled me to him, kissing me freely, his tongue seemingly eager to taste my mouth after he had so wonderfully filled it with his cum.

As I settle beside him, he looked over at me and smiled, saying softly to me, "I knew I made a good choice, to come up to your room. But I was wondering, after that lovely blowjob, if you would want to fuck me?"

I grinned, looking at him as I pulled back a little, starting to turn him on his belly, "I thought you'd never ask..."

To be continued...

Laoch59
Laoch59
38 Followers