Another City, Another... Pussy?

Story Info
A lonely man finds...
1.6k words
4.38
3.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laoch59
Laoch59
38 Followers

As a man who travels often for work, I find myself in a different city, a different hotel, almost every week. My usual routine is to go to the bar, seeking out companionship for an evening. Most of the time, it is a male companion I find, another man on the down low seeking a cock to enjoy.

So, it was a huge surprise to me when I walked into hotel bar and spied a woman traveler, alone at the end of the bar. She was dressed as I would expect a business lady to dress, conservative skirt and blouse, not too tight but tight enough to show her trim figure. Her legs were smooth, and there was a small tattoo peeking out just above her shoe. All in all, she was quite attractive, although not a stunning beauty.

I sat down a couple of stools away, smiling and nodding politely to her as I ordered my beer, looking at the menu for a dinner choice. I certainly would not mind having her on the menu I thought as my eyes tried to wander over and glance at her again.

Her smile as she caught me looking made me turn away suddenly, intensely interested in the ingredients of their cheeseburger. I was even more surprised as she slipped onto the stool next to me and said in a soft, throaty tone, "If you're hungry, I have some really good snacks in my room."

I was trying to make sure I had heard her correctly as I turned slightly, to see her delicate fingers slide a key card across the bar, her hand lifting from the card and then dropping to my thigh, squeezing gently as she slipped off her stool and walked away. I watched her walk, her hips were hypnotically swaying, and she never turned around to see if I was following.

I finished my beer quickly, picked up the key card after paying my tab and hers, and headed for the elevators. It was only then I realized, she hadn't given me her room number! I looked at the key card again, but saw nothing to indicate a room number. I pressed the call button, paying close attention to the indicators above the elevator, and saw that the car left the seventh floor to come to the lobby. When it arrived I pressed the floor button, hoping that my guess was correct. The ride up to the seventh floor seemed agonizingly slow.

When the elevator door slipped open, I stepped out. I looked down the hallway to the right, and saw nothing to hint at which door might be hers. I look to the left, seeing what I think is a door cracked open slightly. I move quietly down the hall, seeing what I hoped, a door slightly ajar, held open by the security latch, just like the cleaning crew does. Knocking gently, I hear sweet music, the same sultry voice from the bar saying, "Come in, lock it behind you."

I step into her room, which is darkened, only a light by the bed on, the drapes tightly pulled. Closing and latching the door behind me, I turn to see this woman sitting on the edge of the bed, legs crossed demurely, heels off, and her blouse parted more than I remembered from the bar. My eyes take her in, and I can feel myself start to become aroused, a growing tightness in my boxers making walking a challenge as I step closer.

"My name is..."

I get no further when she shakes her head, unbuttoning another clasp on her blouse. "I don't need a name, I need a man, I need a cock, and I have nominated you."

Smiling, I shrug my shoulders, "Have it your way." As soon as I finish speaking she stands, comes to me, her blouse parting as she finishes unfastening the clasps. Taking her into my arms, my only course is to kiss her. My tongue gently slips over her lips as my hands come up under her blouse, unfastening her bra, my fingers dragging over her bare skin as her tongue meets mine, a soft moan escaping from her lips. I break the kiss only long enough to pull away her blouse and top, revealing her firm breasts. Unable to resist, my head lowers to one of them, licking and kissing all around her areola, wetting the flesh slightly with my tongue, then drawing a sharp breath in, letting it cool the nipple, watching it stiffen before sucking it gently into my mouth. My hands slip down, unzipping her skirt, sliding it over her hips as her moans become louder and more eager, her body pushing against my mouth as I suckle gently on her taut nipple.

As her skirt slips down, my hand slide back up and hook into her panties, pushing them down slowly, releasing her nipple and once again claiming her lips with a passionate kiss, my hardness pressing against her naked sex as I slowly, gently push her back toward the bed.

As she falls back, laughing with a wicked gleam in her eyes, I quickly undress. As her eyes finally see my erect manhood, they take on a more lustful look, I see her lick her lips, wetting them, then biting her lower lip as I slip onto the bed, moving her back until I can almost pin her to the mattress with my body, letting me erection gently grind against her pussy.

Her hands move to my back, I can feel her well-manicured nails drag over my skin, only adding to my own lust. Her hips squirm, lifting under me, and I can feel the wet slickness of her desire begin to coat my shaft. Breaking the kiss I lift slightly, my cock slipping lower, I groan loudly as I slowly push into her willing, waiting opening. I can feel the velvet walls grip softly as I slowly slide my manhood fully into her pussy, not stopping until my hips rest tightly against her body*

"Ohhh fuck, yes!!!! Fuck me hard!!!" Her voice is loud, loud enough I am certain that anyone in the adjacent rooms have heard. Uncaring, my hips pull back, my cock barely inside her, holding there for several seconds before slamming back into place, my cock throbbing at the tight wetness of her pussy gripping me as I come back to rest. Not waiting, I begin slow, deliberate thrusts. Repeating the process, pulling nearly all the way out, before ramming my cock back into her quivering fuckhole.

Seeing her firm breasts bounce with each impact of my hips drives me wild, my hands move to cover them, fingers pulling at her nipples as my pace begins to quicken, my own need and lust driving me, my hips beginning to slap against her body, my balls beginning to ache as my cock throbs and twitches deep inside her cunt. One of her hands slips between us, and I can feel her fingers reach for her clit, pleasuring herself as I try to fuck her silly.

Looking down as I pound my cock into her cunt, I see my own lust mirrored in her eyes. Growling, more than speaking, I say roughly, "I'm going to cum in your cunt!!!"

Her only response is a growl as loud as my own, her body lifting and arching under mine. Her nails dig into my back, leaving what I know will be dark scratches as her orgasm hits. I can feel her pussy muscles clamping tightly around my cock as my thrusts become erratic, my balls tightening and pulsing with need. My head rolls back as I drive deep, my cock jerking suddenly, my seed erupting into her cunt in a thick rope, my hips jerking as they try to instinctively drive deeper, a second spasm spilling more cum into her pussy. My head rolls forward to watch her face as the third spasm hits, the last of my cum flooding into her cunt with a deep shudder.

Shaking with the power of my orgasm, I feel her hand pull away from between us, lifting to my mouth and letting me taste her sweet nectar, a smile playing across her lips as I lick her fingers clean. As I finish, she gently pushes me up. Smiling as I withdraw, she giggles and rolls off the bed, wrapping a waiting towel around her body.

"Go take a shower hun, I'll wait until you're done."

Sighing happily I walk into the bathroom, and take a quick, but thorough shower, using almost scalding water. I quickly dry off, wrap the towel around my waist, and step back into her room. Imagine my surprise to find the room empty. No woman, no clothing, no suitcase or bag. The bed was made as if nothing had happened on it just moments before. My own clothing was in a neat pile on the seat of the chair in the corner of the room. Unable to comprehend what has happened, I dress, combing my hair with my fingers and go down to the front desk.

"Excuse me," I say to the clerk on duty. "I am supposed to meet a friend, I think she is in room 713. Could you ring her room and see if she is there?"

The clerk looks up from his computer screen after typing for a few seconds, "Sir, there is no one in room 713. That room isn't even available to be used. We locked that room a few days ago after a woman who was staying here disappeared without a trace. We are waiting for the police to tell us we can release her things and allow the room to be rented again."

Smiling, I turned and walked back to the bar. What had just happened?

Shrugging my shoulders, I sat back down at the bar and ordered a beer and a cheeseburger. Whatever had just happened, I was a lucky man. Another city, another hotel, and a wonderful...dream?

Laoch59
Laoch59
38 Followers