How I Became a Hotwife

Story Info
Finally I had sex with other guys! And my bf liked it!
16.1k words
4.72
25.1k
21

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chridi
Chridi
162 Followers

Note: Before publishing, I was doubting if I would do it in parts or all in one. Sometimes I understand from comments on other stories that it is too long, sometimes they want to get it all in one. So I decided to follow the advice from a friend who had read this story in advance, to publish it all in one.

As with my other stories, I recommend reading the other ones first, as they are in chronological order. It gives you a better and more accurate impression of who I am since these stories are a reflection of my own experiences and memories. 

Nevertheless, I think the story can be read as a "stand-alone" as well. 

I also want to use a moment to thank Emi Tsuruta for being an inspiring author, especially on topics about Exhibitionism and also for showing me how to put links in my own story! ;-)

Introduction:

My boyfriend Christian and I had a great start after we met, I mean sexually and erotically. He introduced me to nudism, and let me discover I love to be naked and even in public (preferably with like-minded people), even visited a swing club, had sex in special locations, in public, or sometimes with people watching...

After a while we found out that he liked the idea of sharing me, at first in the most simple way: sharing the view of my naked body on nude beaches, naturist resorts, or public saunas.  Later via friendly and sensual body touching, without sex, and then experiencing a few moments where he initiated situations where I gave oral sex to other guys.

For us, oral sex was not cheating, but actually, it was only me who was "in action". Letting the same guys finger me made part of the experience and on a unique occasion, I was receiving oral as well, performed by a sexy stranger. 

Every time it resulted in great "after-sex" with Christian. Needless to say, I got a few times tempted to get fucked by those guys, but I categorized those feelings as "my fantasies", the kind that will always remain a fantasy since I wanted to be loyal and exclusive to my boyfriend in the same way I expect that from him to me. 

During sex, we sometimes fantasize together in a role play about introducing another guy to our sex life - like MFM or me having sex with a guy and then Christian watching us. 

After a long time, right after a great sex session with Christian, I finally confessed I got aroused thinking of another man fucking me. 

I thought it was a good moment, after he just came inside me, to start to talk about it.

"The idea of fucking with another guy turns me on," I said whit a nervous voice, while I felt my stomach turning.

Christian didn't reply and his silence made me uncomfortable but I gathered all my courage and continued:

"I do want to try it," I said, like talking about something random. 

"But not with one of your friends, I want someone I don't know from our circle of life," I explained to Christian.

"After seeing you sucking another dick I always thought about it but never wanted to suggest it because I was afraid about what you might think of me," Christian conceded. 

"For me, it was also hot to role-play with that in bed, but never thought you would want that for real" he admitted. 

"Can you find someone for me?" I asked him.

"I am not in a hurry, maybe by the next time I visit you?" I suggested with a humble voice.

After talking a bit more about it he said he would set up a match for us next time when I visit him in his country where I feel more free than in the UK. He asked me for criteria but I told him he knew me well enough to do a selection himself for me. In the weeks after he sent me a few profiles he found on a website, mainly used by people from his country and the Netherlands. 

Looking at those guys with perfect-looking sporty bodies got me horny but in my mind, it was more of his way of teasing me, more than it would turn out in a real encounter.  I was right, real life occupied us completely, so little time was left for such experiments. Potential guys, interested in our profile didn't have the patience or thought we were fake because our situation was complicated to explain.

Christian deactivated the account because he didn't want to steal their time either. 

Our lives changed in the meantime, due to private, covid, and work situations, we could not see each other as often as we wished, but our relationship stayed strong. When we saw each other, time was limited so we never got to the point to make that fantasy real because we used that limited time for ourselves and did not think about it so much anymore. 

One time, before we got apart again, he told me that he was thinking of just giving me the possibility to have sex with someone else if, at a certain time and moment, an occasion knocked. He talked about him caring about me, and not wanting to miss out on the exciting things in life because we are separated in different countries, sometimes resulting in several months before we could see each other. 

He knew I lacked an important portion of sex at my, according to him, young age, and thought this way could be a solution to compensate for his absence.

I had mixed feelings. I was thrilled because he finally started the topic again, and seemingly more serious now. But I also felt like I would be cheating on him, since it would be without his presence, not like a play-game experience together.

Although I fantasized about it, I told him this was generous but did not think about it or need it. I did not see when or how an opportunity would appear and even why I would want that... 

Just in case, I get tempted, he gave me a few rules: always tell him about it, where and with whom, don't fall in love, play safe, and also: no relation, so only occasional sex and no maintaining contact after. He also said he wanted to hear all the juicy details! The way he gave me those rules without hesitating, showed me he must have been thinking about it seriously. 

Going on a trip to Spain with my friend Jane

The following summer we could not travel together. Our agenda was full of conflicts and we knew it was not him or me that were doing this on purpose. My son had to go to a summer football camp in Spain, and one of his schoolmates joined as well. His mother, a few years my friend, suggested we go together and plan something for ourselves while the boys stayed in the football camp - better than flying them in and then next week flying to pick them up again next.

It was not far from Barcelona, so I checked the internet and found a kind of apartment in a hotel - a nice beach nearby - good for both of us to read a book and enjoy local food and things like that. We both had a busy life so one week "doing nothing" while our sons were being taken care of a few miles away for football and other activities. 

They would not miss their mummies for one week and we would not miss them! Christian could not join because Jane doesn't know he is my boyfriend and, on the other hand, she knows my husband very well.

In the month before we went on holiday, Jane confessed to me she struggled: she got married at the young age of twenty-four, and after ten years of marriage her husband was the only man she had sex with. She was more and more curious and wanted to experience another man, although she had a perfect marriage, just not enough sex. 

She thinks she knows all about me, and thinks I am in the same situation as her: in a conservative marriage for over 10 years and not a lot of sex either since my husband is abroad almost all year. Hard for me to give her advice, as she is not aware of my boyfriend, and I said she just had to figure it out...  

Time was flying and not long after that we were in Spain, dropped the boys in the camp, and got on a train for a short ride to the seaside. 

Our apartment was great! There was one bedroom we shared with a big king-size bed, a big bathroom, a nice open living room, a big terrace with a sea view, and a small kitchen we would probably never use. It was only 3 p.m. and we decided to go to the beach, just a short walk from our apartment. They had straw umbrellas and we claimed one for us that afternoon. 

When I took off my T-shirt and was only wearing a bottom bikini, Jane was shocked! 

"What are you doing?!" she shouted with a staggered voice.

"Just what I always do when I get on a beach in Spain," I replied.

"I didn't even bring my upper part with me, so no other way," I smiled at her. 

She did not approve that I would spend my time on the beach topless, but I told her I got used to that, and she didn't need to try to change my mind. 

For myself, I knew I liked to be topless, not only for equal tanning but also to feed my exhibitionistic feelings. I preferred nude beaches but she was very "conservative" and I was the first to understand her because I was just the same before I met Christian only a few years ago. It was her first time in Spain and after a while, she saw I was not the only one wearing only the bottom part of a bikini. Other women and young girls were not shy to show their naked tits and neither was I. 

I told her she should try it herself but she resisted. A pity because I found her firm little breasts looking sexy and worth showing. She is a beautiful woman, halfway through her thirties, also long black hair, a slim body, and long legs, taller than me.  

I am a fan of water so it did not take long before I went for a swim. Walking half-naked gave me a nice and free feeling.

I realized it was the first time I was topless without my boyfriend and was wondering what he would think about that. I guessed he would be proud of me for following his "lessons of life, to enjoy to the fullest" and that was my plan for the next week. 

When I came back from the water I saw Jane was not alone anymore. Three young men were sitting next to her. She looked at me like "I don't know what to do" and left it all up to me. Before I could say a word, one of them introduced himself and his friends - Juan, Pablo, and Nico, all local Spanish guys, playing in the same football team, and then asked who we were... 

So I said, "Two friends together on a holiday in Spain". 

"Married? Boyfriend?" was their first question. 

We could lie because we were not wearing any rings and said unintentional single, not wanting to tell all about our situation and keep personal information private.

They talked in broken English and explained they were also on holiday in their own country. After a bit of chit-chat, they asked if we wanted to drink something or maybe ice cream and 5 minutes later we were all licking ice cream. 

They asked how long we stayed, where, what hotel, etc, and about our plans for the evening. We said nothing much, just dinner the two of us, and probably early bed. What about tomorrow, was their next question. We said we wanted to enjoy the beach, sunshine, and swimming and that we did not come here to run around visiting museums or cities. After a while, they left. 

Jane and I had a brief talk about the boys and had fun quoting them and she liked the fact I told them we were single, which makes things less complicated. The next day we went back to the same place at the beach and a bit later the three guys found us again. I felt I loved showing off my topless body and got more comfortable with the boys. I saw they commented among each other in Spanish and guessed they liked what they saw. 

Since they were local I asked if they knew any naked beach nearby. Jane reacted to me with an angry look. The guys explained not too far away, only 5 minutes with a bus and then a short walk. I wanted to know if someone wanted to come with us this afternoon, just to check out if maybe we can visit one of the coming days.  All of them said okay but Jane didn't want to move. Juan then suggested he would stay with her, so the three of us could go to have a look. 

She was okay with that and I left with Nico and Pablo. Took my slippers, hat, and a small bag with a towel, water, and skin protection. I only had my oversized T-tank top with a big open side view showing almost my full breasts. I use it as beachwear and don't care if it's only covering a bit more than my nipple zone because I did not plan to go anywhere. So I asked the guys if It was okay to get on the bus like this. 

"No problemo!" 

I followed the guys and after leaving the bus we needed to walk a few minutes to arrive at the beach: I found out it was not a real naturist beach but a clothes-optional one. Normally I prefer that everybody is naked but now I saw an opportunity to come to this one the next few days of the week because Jane could join without the pressure of getting nude. I would be able to spend the rest of the week naked and get a perfect tan without white lines or spots.

Since we made all the effort to come over there we decided to stay for a short while before going back to Jane and Juan. The three of us put down our towel, I got out of my top and hesitated a bit at first but then took off the rest and went for a swim. I saw the boys watching when I came back out of the water. Now they had a perfect look, not only on my naked boobs but also on my pussy with a little bush on top and the rest smoothly shaved. 

They were still lying in shorts. I did not say anything and went back to tanning. Texted Jane. She told me everything was alright. Nico and Pablo asked what I wanted to drink and went to the beach bar for a cool beer. A little bit later they also went for a swim without shorts! They revealed to me two nice cocks, certainly not the smallest, and the fact that the owners were young sporty football players added perfectly to the physical attraction effect they had on me.  

Seeing them walking around with their flaccid cocks swinging made me smile. Then they asked me about our plans for the evening and like yesterday we did not have any. They suggested we join them for a drink in a club, not far from our hotel. Again I texted Jane to ask if we both would join them and she reacted positively, so everybody was happy!

I observed the beach a bit longer and saw most visitors were wearing swimsuits and only a minority was naked. I was very determined to convince Jane to come here and after one hour naked with Nico and Pablo we went back. 

Jane was already back in our room for a shower and I arrived a bit later. During dinner, we talked about the boys and she told me Juan stayed all the time and was a very nice guy. 

"Are you attracted to him?" I asked her, reminding her of her longing to have sex with someone else than her husband. 

She said yes, maybe a bit young, but since she was not looking for relationship material and only sex, Juan could be a good match. She was also convinced that he was thinking in the same way because she felt he was flirting. I told her she could take her chance if she liked and did not need to worry about me. 

She thought it over already and said she would like to do it but she is afraid her husband would find out. When I said her secret was safe with me she was not impressed. 

"What if we are no longer friends a few years from now?" she asked with a lot of doubt in her voice. 

I will skip the long discussion we had over this but in the end, she did not feel secure no matter what I promised her. 

"I want to have sex with Juan if you have sex with someone else!" she concluded.

 

Wow! What a reaction! I did tell her about the two other boys, and how I found them attractive, but did not mention anything like having sex. For her, it was an excuse not to have sex with Juan (or anybody else) because in her logic, if I would fuck during our stay we would share the same secret and therefore never tell anybody, since I am married, just like her. We did not conclude, 

I could not just say to her: "Okay, fine, I will fuck a guy so you can fuck Juan". 

I was not even thinking about that, although I enjoyed being with the boys that afternoon and admitted to myself, flaunting my body at them did arouse me. 

Then we changed the topic: she wanted to know everything about the naked beach so I gave her all the details and she watched me with big eyes when she heard the three of us spend one hour together all naked.

When I told her the majority wasn't nude and that I would like her to join us she agreed. Her curiosity won from her dismissive attitude. 

"Just promise me you will not push me to take off my swimwear!" she said while finger-pointing me.

"No problem, I am very pleased and appreciate your choice to join me, because I would not go without you, since we are traveling together as friends". 

We had to go back to our room to change to go out. While I was in the bathroom I spent some time in private with Christian, my boyfriend, via Facetime. I told him all about the last days and also about me being topless all the time and now even found an optional-clothing beach. He said he was proud of me and was a bit jealous about all the men who could see me naked. 

"Are you flaunting your nude body as usual?" he wanted to know.

"I haven't had much time yet but I will do my best the rest of the week!" I promised him.

When he asked what I was about to do that evening I told him Jane and I would go out having a drink with a few guys we met on the beach. I had to give more details now and I had to show him with the cam how I dressed up: a short dress with a flower print, long enough to just cover my ass.

I bought that dress a long time ago and never had a chance to wear it. In my family and friends circle it would be impossible to show me in a dress like that. Several of those kinds of sexy clothes I bought for my pleasure to wear at home when I am alone or with my boyfriend.  

Now I brought a few of them hoping for a chance to wear them in public where nobody knows me. I showed him on cam and he liked it. I told my boyfriend everything so I told him that I expected Jane to be looking for sex. 

"What about you?" he suddenly asked... 

I was a bit speechless by what he said. 

"What do you mean?" I asked him, returning the question. 

"When I see you like this, I want to have sex with you right away, but we have been separated for so long, so maybe you should consider my offer to have sex with someone else, just for the excitement of sex". 

I looked at him like "I don't need that, don't want that..." 

"We talked about that before, baby, just don't fall in love and don't start any long-term relationship, okay?" 

I was listening to him but broke eye-contact, and fled by looking in the mirror putting on my makeup, not reacting on his last words.

I had to finish the call because we needed to go and promised to call him again the next day.

Jane was already waiting for me in the lobby and was excited to go out. I have to admit I also looked forward to a pleasant evening. It was already a long time ago I was out for a drink and some fun. 

We felt a lot of eyes on us when we entered the place and found a seat at the bar. A few high chairs were unattended and we installed ourselves, having a good overview of the place. We ordered a drink and a bit later the boys arrived. They looked different because they also made an effort to look cool and handsome. Simple jeans, open shirt, stylish hair, and nice smelling aftershave.

Juan didn't lose time and started to flirt with Jane. Nico and Pablo talked with me, first making plans for tomorrow and everybody agreed to go to the clothes-optional beach! I was looking forward to it in anticipation!

After a few sangria, the conversation became loud, just like the music, and the guys acted more like playboys touching us with hands on our legs or shoulders. Jane and I enjoyed the attention and I was wondering if there was something "growing" between her and Juan. I knew she would not make a first move so behind her back I encouraged Juan to go on and seduce her.

Chridi
Chridi
162 Followers