Another Dilemma for Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought that would be good. I swallowed both of your loads."

"Well Julie, our deal was fucking, not sucking. You should have thought of that before you took our cocks in your mouth. You're not going to back out on our deal, are you?"

As he said that, he unhooked the handcuffs from the hoist and brought me to the glass garage door facing the street and fastened my hands above my head to a hook on the door so that I was facing the street. He then removed my dress completely leaving me standing there facing the road totally naked for the world to see.

"You can just hang there until you either pay for the service as agreed or "your husband" unlocks your car. It doesn't matter to me either way. We don't get a whole lot of traffic through town, but we do get some." As he walked away, he smacked me hard across my ass, causing me to jump and my tits to bounce wildly.

I could come up with no other plan than to fuck them too. "Alright, alright. I agreed to four fucks for the service. Get me down and I'll pay my debt."

Bob undid the handcuffs and moved me to the office and sat me on the desk. He moved in between my legs and looked over at Russell, "You want to go first?"

"Nah, boss, you go first, I need some time to reload," he said as he looked at me and laughed.

Bob wasted no time as he had gotten hard and slid his cock into me while I laid back on the desk. He wasn't gentle as he started to really pound me hard.

"You're going to get a good pounding, sweetie. I already came in your mouth so this may take awhile."

I could feel his belly on mine when he pushed in deep and feel it come off when he pulled out. His body heat was something I had never experienced before. He worked up a sweat in no time and started dripping his sweat all over me as he was pounding away.

I didn't think he could go any faster but he found something more and really went to town. His heat, the sweat, and the sounds of him were really getting to me. This pure uncontrollable sex was pushing me towards another orgasm.

He pushed deep and held still. I actually thought he had a heart attack! Then I could feel his cock pulsing deep inside of me and depositing his load. After several spurts, he took another breath. However, I hadn't finished and was left wanting.

When he pulled out, Russell stepped right in and picked up where Bob left off. "That was hot! I'm going to see if I can fuck you even harder."

He lifted my legs up and put them on his shoulders so he could lift my ass off the desk as he fucked me. He tried as hard as he could. He wasn't as fat and didn't create as much heat, but for some reason he felt better. He was giving me all he had, and then without warning, he stiffened up and started shooting his load into me. After several shots he started to pump again.

Thank God.

I didn't need much to get me over the top as I was having my third orgasm of the afternoon. Not the biggest one, but a very satisfying one nevertheless.

Just as he pulled out, the lights on the car flashed and the horn honked.

"Guess I fucked you so hard that your car woke up."

Bob laughed and said, "Oh look, the car is open. Too bad you arranged for alternative payment. Cletus, go ahead and get her car down."

As I laid on the desk recovering, Cletus lowered the car and it rolled out in to the street.

When I got up, I could see that Bob had walked over to the open garage door and tossed my dress onto the hood of the car out in the street. "There you go sweetie, all paid up. Don't hesitate to call if you have any more troubles."

I had no choice but to walk out completely naked, grab my dress and pull it over my head to put it on. As I was getting ready to pull it over, a semi drove by and honked his horn at me. I turned to give him a full show and he honked again.

My dress got sooo dirty from their hands and the hood that it is ruined. However, I did order another one, small, just so you can see it on some other special occasion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was getting more and more worked up as she told me her story. She knew that as I couldn't keep my hands off her lovely tits.

She was enjoying reliving and telling her tale as she was grinding down on my lap something furious.

"How about I get to finish now," I said.

"I'm really sore. My mouth and pussy are worn out. Can you wait until tomorrow?'

I pressed my dick up and between her ass cheeks.

"Oh, you want to fuck my in my ass? Tell you what. If you can get it in, you can."

It wasn't hard to do as I had so much precum that I slipped in real easily. I started to hump her and she responded in kind.

She usually likes anal and saves that hole for me. She started to enjoy it and started to really grind down and give me a better angle to enter her. We got in to a great motion and it didn't take me too long to reach the point of no return. Just as I was pushing over the finish line, she had another orgasm as well.

As we were both coming down, I said, "You really have some interesting experiences. Sometimes I think you do that on purpose."

12