Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #02

Story Info
On this fantasy my wife has her first time with other woman
2.7k words
4.14
10.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, I'm back here to tell you another fantasy of ours. We are a mature couple, 50 years old, ordinary people, and we are not super in anything. To know a little more about us, I suggest reading our first story.

I'm Filipe writing again about the fantasy of seeing my wife Gabriela having sex with another woman.

I've already asked her if she had any women she fantasized about or was interested in, but with her usual shyness, she told me no. So I imagine that fantasy comes true with a call girl, so she doesn't feel embarrassed.

I imagine we are looking for a call girl together, not a young one, but a mature and confident woman who will help us fulfill this fantasy. She should be an elegant, experienced lady used to dating married women without experience like my Gabriela. I imagine us calling together to make arrangements with her, and they talking and checking if there's an affinity (especially for my shy Gabriela).

With our date arranged, I would like to prepare my wife for the date. The first thing to do is shave her hot little pussy, leave her as smooth as I like, and prepare for a lot of oral sex. The tricky thing is to shave that little pussy and not start to suck her with my mouth, feeling her juices, but I want to make her excited and wanting more from our night. After that, I would give her a nice bath, washing her hair and whole body as she likes me to do.

The next step is to dry her and apply a moisturizer all over her body, making her smell better than she already is. And then comes the part that excites me a lot: dressing her in very sexy lingerie, which I love. First, I would dress her in one of her black corsets, which enhance her luscious breasts. Then put on her 7/8 stockings, black ones too, going up her hot thighs and fastening them in the corset garters. I adore her thighs in stockings or pantyhose. I love feeling her thighs in the stockings rubbing against my body as she rides my cock (it drives me crazy!!). And finally, of course, a tiny thong tucked into her little ass, covering just a little bit of her shaved pussy. I know (and I know her well) that at this time, her pussy will already be dripping, already starting to wet her panties. I would love to take her dressed just like that, but her shyness wouldn't allow it. So I'm going to add a skirt, high heels, and a black blouse too, but sheer, revealing her corset and beautiful breasts.

I would take her to a fancy hotel and wait in the room for the girl to arrive. She will also wear sexy lingerie, at our request, so they can watch two mature women enjoying seeing their bodies like this.

I will sit in an armchair in the bedroom and watch this night of pleasure prepared for my little wife. She'll answer the door, bringing the girl inside, but she is still shy and nervous. We'll introduce ourselves, and I'll ask the girl to drive and give Gabriela a lot of pleasure.

The two begin to approach, and the girl caresses my wife, running her hand over her face and neck, bringing her closer and closer to her body. When they touch, something ignites in my wife (the same spark that ignited when I started talking about what it would be like for her to have sex with another woman, and that left her pussy soaked - see in our first story!). The girl is getting closer and closer and starts exchanging delicate and short kisses with my wife, barely touching her lips. I see her body trembling with shame and fear but simultaneously excited about the situation. I see her looking at me as if asking permission or seeing if I'm enjoying it, and I tell her to relax and take advantage of the situation. They begin to exchange a soft kiss, their tongues touching more and more sensually. Initially, the girl invades my wife's mouth with her tongue, but little by little, Gabriela lets go and sticks her tongue in her mouth in a wet, hot, sexy kiss.

They become excited, and their hands begin to caress their bodies. Their breasts leaning against each other, begin to be rubbed hard between their bodies, showing that both want it very much.

The girl begins to undress my wife, removing her shirt and skirt and leaving her in her sexy lingerie and high heels. And she asks my wife to do the same, removing her blouse, which my wife does delicately, opening each button, and admiring the big breasts that also fill her lingerie. She looks mesmerized, admiring but still shy. She also removes the girl's skirt, and now I have a sensational view in the bedroom of two beautiful women in sexy lingerie who continue to kiss and caress each other in front of me.

With the girl still taking the initiative, she starts caressing my wife's breasts, still on top of the lingerie, but little by little, taking each one out, exposing the hard nipples. She holds them first, playing with them, pulling a little, turning between her fingers, squeezing gently, the way my naughty little wife likes it and drives her crazy. She moves her head and gently plays with her nipples, kissing and licking, making them harder and more sensitive. She starts sucking all her tits, squeezing, caressing, sucking, kissing, making my wife crazier and wetter.

Then she takes her hands and moves them to her breasts, making my wife explore breasts other than her own for the first time. She makes her rub them too over the lingerie at first, but then she pulls them out of her lacy bra, exposing her hard little nipples as well, and has my wife continue fondling them directly now. She kisses my wife more and asks her to suck her breasts as she did before. My wife, first looking at me and seeing my happy and approving face, also starts to kiss and play with the girl's breasts, exploring them with her mouth and her hands, sucking the nipples, kissing, and also making the girl very excited.

Of course, I already have my cock out, stroking slowly, so I don't come immediately with this fantastic scene.

The girl takes my wife to bed, lays her on her back, and continues exploring her mouth with her tongue, kissing her mouth, neck, and ear, driving my wife crazy, moaning softly with lust. She starts to go down to her breasts and kisses them more, leaving them still hard with desire. She continues down her belly, kissing still on the lingerie, and is getting closer to her pussy. Experienced, she moves to her legs, caressing her hot thighs over the stocking, driving her more and more crazy. She then kisses the inner part of her thighs until she reaches her pussy, still covered by her tiny thong panties. She begins to pass her lips over her pussy, and begins to kiss her, even over her panties. I see my wife close her eyes, demonstrating her excitement.

Now the girl gently removes her panties and continues kissing her pussy, directly on her smooth skin, kissing her big lips. She removes her panties from her legs and high heels, leaving her pussy and ass exposed, and throws me the panties wholly soaked (which I immediately take to my nose and mouth to smell and taste them). She opens her legs a little more and starts kissing and licking her pussy, still on the outside but increasingly approaching her clit, which is very hard and wet. She delicately opens her large lips, exposing her pussy, and begins to run her tongue slowly around it, feeling the sweet taste of her. Feeling that my wife enjoys it very much, she starts kissing and sucking her clit gently, causing my wife to moan loudly, clearly going crazy. At the same time, she begins to explore my wife's pussy and ass with her fingers, making her more and more excited.

But experienced, before my wife comes, she stops and asks, with a very naughty face, if my wife wants to try sucking her pussy too. My wife doesn't answer, and the girl removes her panties, lays down next to her, spreads her legs, and starts to explore her pussy with her fingers. She then asks, almost an order, with a very naughty face, that my wife sucks her too. I, of course, encourage and tell her to indulge and explore all the pleasures. She approaches the girl's pussy, feels the delicate perfume and freshness of her bathed pussy, and creates the courage to start kissing her pussy. Initially timidly, but with the girl asking her to do as she likes too, she builds up the courage, and in a short time, she is sucking the whole pussy, licking, sucking her clit, and also drawing sighs from the girl. She then asked my wife to explore her with her fingers, sticking them in her pussy, as she did to my wife. I feel my wife surrendering more and more to pleasure.

Then the girl asks my wife to lie down over her, and the two begin a very exciting 69, the two sucking each other, sticking their fingers, and the excitement between them growing. I feel the orgasm of the two approach, and I also accelerate my handjob to come together with the two, who are now sucking greedily, moaning loudly. We all end up coming together, with one sucking the other, and I have a wonderful cumshot with my handjob.

My wife gets off the girl, landing next to her, a massive smile on her face. The girl climbs over my wife, reversing the 69, and gently kisses her sensitive pussy. She slowly moves backward, rubbing her body against my wife's body. When she arrives with her mouth on my wife's breasts, she starts kissing them again and rubs her breasts in my wife's face, who returns the kisses and sucks the girl too. She keeps moving backward and now brings her mouth to my wife's mouth, and they share a hot, luscious kiss, both of them with the taste of the other's pussy still in their mouths.

This affection seems to rekindle my wife, who says she wants to come more. The girl says yes but will now use a strap-on to fuck my wife. She goes to her bag, pulls out a strap-on with a huge silicone cock attached to it, and puts it on. She returns to bed, starts kissing my wife again, and asks her to come and suck her cock. My wife begins to suck that silicone dick as if it were a real cock, doing one of her wonderful blowjobs that I know well and drive my dick crazy. As the dick is huge, my wife can only put the head in her mouth, and she jerks off the rest of the dick deliciously.

Meanwhile, the girl starts playing with her fingers in my wife's pussy, preparing her for penetration. Then she puts my wife on her four on the bed, facing me so I can see her horny face. And then he starts to play with the silicone cock in her pussy, rubbing it in her clit as she likes, leaving her even more wet and sticky, and then he starts to force the head of the dick into her pussy. My wife's face shows how excited she is, and when she slowly feels that colossal cock opening her pussy and feels every inch go into her, she starts to moan softly. The girl slowly inserts it until my wife's pussy swallows all that cock. Feeling my wife moaning pleasantly, she moves slowly, gradually increasing the pace, inserting it deeper and harder.

My wife starts moaning loudly, asking the girl to fuck harder and harder, and she looks at me and says that she's getting fucked well, that she's enjoying it, and that she's going to come soon. She starts rolling her hot ass on the silicone dick, pushing her hips back harder and harder, helping the penetration get deeper and harder. Looking into my eyes, I see her moan harder and harder, her breath cut off until I see her close her eyes and explode into a wonderful orgasm, which causes her to collapse on the bed, almost passing out from pleasure.

The girl lays beside her, caressing her face and body, kissing her gently on the mouth, and asking her if she likes it. My wife can't speak. She smiles broadly in satisfaction. After catching her breath, she loses her shyness and wants to try fucking the girl. The girl removes the strap-on and puts it on my wife. She lowers and starts now to make an incredible blowjob, saying that the taste of my wife's pussy on it is terrific. With her experience, she manages to swallow the whole cock, and asks my wife to fuck her mouth. My wife timidly starts moving her hips, learning to fuck that little mouth. When she seems to have got the hang of it, the girl lies on her back, opens her legs, and asks with a naughty face: fuck me!!

That seems to turn my wife on again, and she brings that huge dick closer to the girl's pussy. But instead of taking it slowly, she shoves it all at once into her pussy used to being fucked. The sudden movement also seems to surprise the girl, who starts moaning with lust and pulls my wife towards her, sucking her tits while my wife starts to fuck her pussy hard. With their excitement, they start to kiss while my wife fucks her. And the girl stretches her arms, opens my wife's little ass, and slowly sticks a finger in her ass, and then a second finger. This drives my wife even crazier, and she fucks the girl harder and harder until she comes sucking on my wife's tongue as they kiss. My wife falls over her body, hugging each other, with the silicone cock tucked into the girl. On their faces, they smile with satisfaction.

The girl asked my wife if it was good and if she liked having sex with another girl, and I timidly heard my wife say that she loved it and then look at me, lowering her eyes but smiling. We say goodbye to the girl, who quickly gets dressed and leaves us alone in the room.

I walk up to my wife with my cock exploding from hardness and ask her if she likes it. She tells me that she loved it, but that making the girl come by fucking made her horny, but she didn't come and still wants one more time. Already holding my cock, she gives me a wonderful blowjob. She throws me back on the bed and climbs on my cock. She rides like crazy, out of control, giving herself much pleasure. I kiss her big breasts while I fuck her pussy, until we come together. We held for a while until my dick softened, and we felt my cum oozing out of her. She always brings her hips to my face and asks me to suck and clean her pussy. I do with pleasure, taking her to enjoy again sucking her cradle.

Tired and very satisfied, with a smile, she naps, lying next to me, with her head on my chest. When she woke up, I asked how it went, and she told me that she loved the experience and that she had never imagined how good it was to have sex with another woman.

This is another fantasy I want to convince her to fulfill. It's also something we both want.

I will continue writing our fantasies, and if we realize it, I will tell you in detail.

Leave your comments here. She will read along with me, and maybe you guys will make her even more excited to the point of assuming that she wants to fulfill these fantasies.

Kisses from the couple to all!