Another Fire Ch. 02 - For Your Eyes Only

Story Info
Max agrees to meet his old lover and it sparks again...
8.3k words
4.77
3.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/06/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight I'm doing an aftershow for your eyes only. Victoria Hotel restaurant, 10PM. I'll be waiting."

I was standing outside the building, hesitant. Cold January air was irritating my throat with every breath I took between the drags of my strawberry e-cig. The thought of running away kept pulsating in my head like an unwanted guest.

He messaged me out of nowhere a few hours before the concert. At first my heart jumped in excitement, eager to repeat the events of our previous night together. Then I started to wonder how he had found me on the Web. I had given him my name only. Was he secretly stalking me? Did he just want to hook up with an old lover? Or did he have some hidden agenda?

All my worries and doubts were thrown out of the window, when I recalled the way he had held me that night. Goosebumps came over my body for the sole thought of his fingers gripping me by the hips, his mouth marking my back with sinful kisses, his pulsating cock moving inside of me, over and over. I couldn't let the chance pass through. My answer was short.

"Red wine, semi-sweet. See you there."

And there I was, gathering all the courage to enter the building and welcome an old acquaintance. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to expect. All I knew was I needed his body next to mine.

Transparent automatic doors opened before me, and I entered the lobby. I fixed the tie wrapped around my neck, and smoothened the collar of my shirt, before turning my steps towards the restaurant. And there he was, sitting by the window, peeking at me with a smile.

He aged a little, got a few new wrinkles here and there. But it didn't make him any less handsome. His hair was longer than when we had met last time, now forming a little bun at the back of his head.

"May I?" I asked, pointing at the chair in front of him.

"I'm glad you came, Max," he answered shortly.

I laughed and responded "you know exactly what to do to make me come."

"Oh, you'll come more than once tonight, dear. I can assure you."

He kept smiling at me, his blue eyes sparkling with excitement. He poured me the wine. It was indeed red, semi-sweet, just as I had asked. On the table between us there was a round, wooden board of cheese in a fancy composition. It was all looking kind of expensive. Maybe a little too expensive for a pre-hook up drinking.

"Is this a date?" I asked half seriously, grabbing a piece of camembert.

"It can be, if that's what you want."

His answer baffled me, making my eyebrows raise. I covered my embarrassment with a short chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"Did you miss me?"

I sipped the wine, carefully tracking his reactions.

"I must admit...I thought of you from time to time."

I smiled devilishly, sliding the shoe off of my foot and slowly tickling his leg under the table, starting from the ankle, up to the knee and finishing between his thighs.

"Did you think of me in your most intimate moments, huh?" I kept teasing, while my toes pressed to his groin.

He bravely moved forward to the edge of his seat, to increase the pressure on his private parts. He didn't seem to bother that other people might have noticed.

"Yeah, I imagined the parts of you squeezing me with pleasure. I imagined your eyes begging me for more."

His penis hardened, as I was rubbing it with my toes. His eyes were burning.

"Too bad you left without saying goodbye," I sighed, looking him in the eye, and placed my foot back on the ground, disrupting our little moment.

"Yet you still answered my message today. You might have thought of me too, haven't you?"

Oh I had thought about him. And no matter how hard I tried to forget, how many people I tried to date, how many nights I spent accompanied by other guys, he was still the one I had been thinking of. The mood when we were together was just different. The air was sparkling with anticipation, with sexual energy. No other chemistry could match our intangible connection. And I could finally feel it again after one and a half years since our first meeting...

"You know I have," I responded bitterly. "Speaking of answering messages, how did you find me? I didn't give you my full name."

He straightened up on his chair and looked at me with a serious face.

"I... stalked you a little. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't."

"How?" I kept asking with a stern voice.

He sighed heavily before finally answering "just don't laugh at me... since you were present at the fan meeting that day, I figured you must have been a part of their Facebook group. I made a fake account and joined, just to read through the members list and find you."

Something within me broke when he confessed it with a guilty face, and sad puppy eyes. The sound of my laugh echoed in the restaurant, making a few heads turn around at our table.

"So you joined your own fanclub?" I stuttered out, as soon as my laugh eased. "This is so fucked up. Did you read the posts though? Some girls from the group are simping to you so hard."

"Don't make me more embarrassed than I already am," he asked with his tone of voice low, and his face red. "I left as soon as I spotted you among the others."

"Oh boy..." I sighed, before finishing the first glass of wine.

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

His voice became shy all of a sudden, as if he was scared of the answer. I wasn't mad. In fact, I was happy he had reached out to me at all.

"Should I be mad? Facebook is a public domain, anyone can check my profile," I replied, chewing a bit of hard cheese.

"Fair enough."

I filled both of our glasses, and raised mine to make a toast.

"To the night, then."

Our glasses met with a vibrant noise, and we drank with our eyes crossed. He was looking at me as if he wanted to devour me right then and there. If there was no one around, I was sure he would just fling himself at me.

"You're not dating anyone right now, are you?" He asked.

"I'm not. And you?"

I couldn't find peace in any of the relationships I had tried to build. In the end I just put everything on solo life and career, soothing desolation with occasional tinder dates.

"I'm free, more free than ever actually," he answered, a glimpse of sadness flickered through his face.

"Did loneliness finally kick in?" I smiled ironically, remembering his words about not feeling lonely at all, back in the day.

"Perhaps... And what about you? Did you get over that girl you were grieving back then?"

I nodded, taking another bite of cheese. After hooking up with my handsome guitarist I got over Johannah quite easily. Still, I felt lost, not knowing what to do, not sure what I was looking for.

"I'm stable now. Living in my safe bubble of work-home routine. Only from time to time I roam around the city searching for some substitute for love."

"Like tonight?"

"No... tonight's a bit different."

I placed my hand on the table and caressed his palm with my thumb, rhythmically putting and taking away the pressure. His eyes were focused on my face, the madness of unstoppable desire was clearly building within him. Until he turned his head towards the entrance of the restaurant, and a loud, irritated woman's voice rang in our ears.

"There you are! What were you even thinking, leaving like that?"

Understanding that the woman was talking to my partner, I quickly moved my hand away, before realizing she probably had seen it anyway.

"Jane! What do you mean? I told you I won't do an aftershow tonight."

"But you didn't tell me you planned to leave early. I was looking for you, everyone was worried. And why don't you unmute your phone for fuck's sake?"

The woman was gesticulating dynamically, while gazing at the musician with pure anger in her eyes.

He took out the phone from his pocket and admitted "Oh, you're right... seven unanswered calls, you must have missed me a lot."

She just shook her head in disbelief.

"You can be so charming when you care about something. Not long ago you begged me to work with you, and look how you're acting now..."

"I'm sorry, Jane. I was in a hurry," he sent her the most charming smile before changing the subject. "Max, this is my tour manager. Jane, this is Max, an old friend of mine."

Jane's cold blue eyes finally looked at me. She crossed her arms on the chest, checking me out from the tips of my shoes to the top of my head.

"An old friend?" she asked surprised, accenting the middle word. "Dear, didn't you realize that you're the only old person here? Well, you were always into youngsters, I guess..."

Youngsters? I was 26 at the time and did not consider myself particularly young. I blushed, but remained silent, not wanting to disturb their fiery word exchange.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he giggled, sipping the wine again.

"Whatever... I wanted to discuss Italian tour dates with you. Tomorrow's the deadline, I need to know what to answer for the theaters."

He nodded, "I'll come to your room in a moment, and we'll settle the final schedule. Let's finalize it quickly. I don't want you to bother me tomorrow."

"Bother you?" she spluttered. "Sometimes I really regret taking this job. Okay, let's be it. Just don't make me wait too long," she sighed, rubbing her temples to calm down. "Okay, I'll get going. Good night, Max. Have fun."

She smiled meaningfully and turned away, her blonde ponytail waving gracefully with every step she took.

I raised an eyebrow, peeking at my amused friend. He and the lady seemed to know each other quite well... maybe a little too well for a usual collaborators relationship. There was this specific spark between them during their word exchange.

"Are you always leaving like that, without a word?" I raised an eyebrow, admonitory.

"I just wanted to meet you so bad that I forgot to say goodbye to the crew, that's it."

"Yeah, sure," I replied, not convinced at all.

He shook his head with a smile "let's drink it up. Jane won't wait for me forever."

We finished our wine and left the restaurant. After getting to the elevator he stood behind me, grabbing my hips and pressing his groin to my butt. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"I prepared a small gift for you. It's waiting on the bed. When I saw it in the store, I couldn't stop imagining you in it, Max."

I looked over my shoulder, surprised. Before I even had a chance to open my mouth, his lips met with mine, and I was violently pressed to the elevator's wall. Our hands intertwined, our bodies clashed with each other. I hardened in an instant, when his warm bulge started to rub against my thigh.

He broke the kiss and pressed his forehead to the wall, letting out a frustrated moan.

"I'm sorry... it's been so long, and you make me indescribably horny."

I grabbed him by the chin, forcing him to look at me.

"I want you too. Go finish your business and be back soon."

He nodded, and handed me a card to his room. We split our paths after leaving the elevator. The card reader in room 313 beeped, and came in, breathing out loudly, as if I was getting ready for something big.

There was indeed a black package wrapped with satin ribbon waiting for me on the bed. A short note attached to the gift was saying "wear me". After unwrapping the present, a black harness revealed itself from the folds of decorative crepe paper.

I quickly washed myself in the bathroom and proceeded to untangle the straps of leather. He must have really thought it through and be quite confident of my arrival. Was it that obvious that I wanted to meet him again? Had he sensed it the last time, and figured I wouldn't change my mind?

At first I wasn't sure how to wear the items, but soon enough I figured that one piece was meant to be worn on the waist and around the thighs, similarly to a garter belt, and the other one was destined to be placed around the torso and over the shoulders.

Had he really imagined me in that kind of undergarments? I blushed, looking at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. Black leather was tightly entwining my body, lining up with my muscles and tendons in a perfectly sensual manner. Silver rings strategically spaced around the clothing were tempting to grab. And I just couldn't wait for him to use them to pull me closer...

A loud sound of knocking woke me up from thought. I rushed to the entrance. I peeked at my pale silhouette reflecting in the mirror over the hall dressing table one last time before cracking open the doors.

"Password?" I asked, smiling daringly at my hungry lover and keeping the doors ajar.

He peeked through the gap, admiring my half-naked body.

"Looking gorgeous..."

"Very good," I answered, grabbing him by the shirt and pulling inside the room.

I pinned him down the wall, my tongue started exploring the insides of his mouth, my knee landed between his legs, pressing softly. His hands were wildly caressing my flesh, scratching, squeezing, in a desperate attempt not to leave an inch of his lover's skin untouched.

He gently pushed me backwards, turned me around and throwed in the direction of a dressing table. My hands landed on the wall, with a mirror between them. I could see our bodies close, his face snuggled against my neck. He was inhaling my smell with his eyes closed. I felt his breath on my back, warm and sharp.

"Oh God you're so perfect. And your smell is just..." he groaned.

"Driving you wild, old man? Huh?" I grinned, pressing my butt against his groin.

"You have no idea how much, kid" he said before getting on his knees.

I felt his fingers spreading my buttocks, and then his tongue dived in between them. My whole world spinned, a loud cry of pleasure escaped my mouth. He was rimming me like crazy, reaching inside with the greatest force his tongue could give.

I had a few male partners since we had met, but none of them had treated me that way. The feeling was out of this world. I hardened, leaking with precum. My face turned red, my hands were clenched, I wanted more.

"Ahh... it's too good, " I moaned. "Oh fuck me please, I can't take it any longer."

He rose from his knees, took a bottle of the lubricant from the table and spreaded the cool liquid around my hole. His lips were pressed hard to my neck, when he started fingering me. I was staring at the mirror stunned, with my mouth half-open. My hips were moving rhythmically, taking him deep. He soon found the right spot, and a feeling of warmth began to rise inside of my pelvis. I wanted him so bad...

"Put it in," I begged, my eyes teary from all the pleasurable sensations. "I want you... inside."

"Are you sure you're ready?" he whispered to my ear. "If I enter now, I won't stop."

I touched his cheek, pulled him closer and turned my face back, so that our eyes were crossing.

"I want it now."

He kissed me briefly and unzipped his jeans. My ass twitched, when I felt his hot cock between my buttocks. I was so horny I could come just like that, without him even entering me. I leaned my palms on the desk, and stuck out my butt, to hurry him.

He put it inside without hesitation, a look of bliss painted on his face as soon as his cock rambled inside. He did it so abruptly it hurt, but I didn't care at all. I wanted it all - pain and pleasure, as long as it was shared with him.

He was fucking me violently, pulling my back by the harness for a better angle. It was different from the last time. We were both thirsty and confident the other party wanted it just as much.

I placed my knee on the counter, taking him even deeper. My vision was blurry, my breath short, I felt the orgasm building within me. He was looking at my reflection, thrusting fiercely. I let out a piercing moan, my body shivered, my legs got weak. A clear, long smudge of semen splashed over the mirror and the desk ahead of us. My ass was squeezing his dick over and over, as the pleasure spreaded throughout my whole body.

"Oh fuck," I heard him grunt, before his cock started to pulsate inside of me. "Ahh..."

He rested his forehead on my shoulder, slowing down the pace. His fingers clenched around my shift, moving up and down, as it was slowly shrinking.

"So naughty..." he whispered still inside of me, and looked me in the eye in the mirror. "Squirting all over the place just like that."

He covered his fingers with the remains of my seed and licked them with a perverse look on his face.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled.

"I can't get enough of you, Max," he answered, before finally sliding his dick out of my ass.

He turned me over, so now we were facing each other. He was still dressed, with his jeans unzipped, laying loosely on his hips. I sat on the table, pulling him close for a kiss. It was different now, gentle, full of affection.

"I'm sorry I left without a word the first time we met," he whispered quietly. "I was scared. Hell, I'm still scared. But I don't want us to end like this. Do you?"

His blue eyes were drilling me through, I could almost feel his anticipation vibrate in the air.

"I don't know what it is I want... but I want it with you," I answered.

He kissed me tenderly before we freezed in a tight embrace. His chest was warm, I could hear and feel his heart beating next to mine. I smelled the skin on his neck, it was steaming with the sweet mixture of sweat and cologne. Yet something was off...

"You didn't smoke today?" I asked surprised. "You smell differently."

"I quit."

"An old man quitting smoking just like that?"

"Jane says it's bad for my voice. She wouldn't sign a contract with a smoking vocalist."

He eased the embrace and started kissing my neck and torso. His tongue was pleasantly teasing my skin and nipples. I stroked his hair, untangling the ponytail at the back of his head.

"Jane seems to be close to you," I noticed.

"Jealous?" he looked at me between the kisses. "Or interested?"

I turned my head away, blushing.

"Or both?" he laughed.

I stayed silent, wallowed in his soft caress. His fingers were wandering around my stomach. I pulled him closer, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I think you're her type. When the tour is over, I may ask her to join us some time," he stated, getting down to his knees.

"Are you into such things?"

"I'm into exploring," he smiled, gazing at me from below.

He left me no time to gather thoughts. His lips parted, and in a blink of an eye my cock disappeared inside of his mouth. I gasped, clenching my fingers at the edge of the desk I was sitting on. He was sucking me hard, his eyes focused on my face. My shift started to enlarge, filling my lover's mouth more and more.

The air was sparkling with his unstoppable thirst and my undying ecstacy. Our eyes gazed at each other through the thick haze of desire. It was a sweet trance we were caught in, inescapable and pure.

Soon enough he straightened up, grabbed me by the waist and positioned on the desk, so he could enter me once again. His body was pressing hard against mine. My hand automatically wandered down there, to continue what his lips had started.

Quickly gotten used to the sensation of him filling me, I was craving for more. Sticky with sweat and sperm, with my legs spread, my mind foggy from lust, I wanted that moment to last forever.

It was a desire I had never felt neither to anyone before, nor after I had met him. I didn't quite understand the reasons for our eminent connection, yet let its power possess me every time we touched. Losing all control was a bliss in these moments of fierceful oblivion.

Seeing his face next to mine, hearing him moaning my name, feeling the strong grip of his palms around my body, absorbing the madness of his moves, I suspected the feeling was mutual.

"Max..." He groaned. "You're so tight..."

He kissed me forcefully, our tongues caught in a wild dance of domination. His thrusts became sharp and erratic, when I figured he was near the edge. I tightened my muscles down there to intensify his orgasm. My fingers were scratching his back, and he was shivering.