Another Fire Ch. 02 - For Your Eyes Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to get him there, I forgot about my own pleasure. But as soon as he finished, I felt him sliding out. Getting to his knees, he pulled me by the straps. I stood up, surprised, and looked down at him devouring my cock once again. This time he did it more brutally, taking it deeper than before. His eyes went teary, but he didn't stop.

I grabbed him by the head and kept fucking his mouth, panting heavily. It didn't take me long to come this time. And seeing him like this, vulnerable and subservient to my needs, I was sure I could come again and again.

When it was done, we were both a mess. I wiped the sperm off of his chin, laughing. He was staring at me with the look of self-complacency on his sweaty face.

"Are you proud of yourself?" I asked, giggling.

"Quite so," he answered, grabbing me by the hand and entwining our fingers.

"Just look at all the mess you've done," I pointed at our surroundings.

"And that's exactly what I'm proud of," he responded. "Come on now, I'm in the mood for a long bath."

He helped me remove the harness, lavishing gentle kisses on my body. With his every gesture I could feel an indefinite longing for touch and affection. Something had definitely changed since our last encounter.

Did he really miss me? Or did he just yearn for some volatile feeling of infatuation? Inspiring, amusing, easy to exploit, and easy to erase if it becomes inconvenient. What was I to become? An artist's muse, a short-lived caprice? A middle-aged guy's treat and a golden mean for lonely nights?

"Why did you invite me here tonight?" I asked, when we were both in the water, sitting in front of each other.

He sighed heavily and looked at me with his blue, sad eyes.

"Since we had sex that night I couldn't stop thinking about you. I tried meeting others, both men and women, but it was all empty. I constantly felt like something was missing."

"Missing? And have you found it tonight?"

"Yes." He leaned towards me and took my palms in his hands. "I don't feel like I miss anything right now."

"And what if you'll miss it again?"

He might have considered me young, but I was old enough to understand that such violent delights have violent ends. One day there's something, and then there's nothing. The feeling gets lost, becomes an illusion, a shadow of the flame once bright that got charred to ashes.

"I don't know, Max. Do you?"

He bowed to kiss my hands. I was looking at him full of dubiousness, but at the same time strangely at peace with my inner self.

"I'm just a man," he continued. "I don't know how it all ends. Why don't we just float this river, and see where it gets us?"

I nodded. There were parts of me scared of that whole situation. But no matter how much I was afraid, there was something pushing me in his arms.

He leaned to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, absorbing his warmness.

"Come here," he said, when we separated after a few seconds.

I turned around and sat between his legs, with my back pressed to his chest. He was caressing my body, and I rested my head against his shoulder, closing my eyes.

"Do you have plans for tomorrow?" He asked softly after a short moment of silence.

"I'm going to work at nine. I'll be free by five. Why?"

"I'm staying here till Tuesday morning. Would you like to keep me company?"

The question surprised me. It really seemed he had planned everything out in hopes of meeting me again...

I sighed, a little puzzled, thinking about my work. At that time I was freshly employed as a designer in a furniture company. Taking a sick leave was tempting, but not very reasonable considering my position.

"No way I can take a day off just like that... I'm still on a trial period. But I may leave early if you're polite enough to persuade me," a feisty smile entered my lips, as I opened my eyes and turned around to see his face.

"Let's move to the bedroom, I'll use my persuasion methods there," he replied with amusement.

Soon we left the bathroom. I pretty much jumped towards the bed, eager to continue our night. I noticed my partner reaching for something hidden in his suitcase at the other end of the room. He came towards me with a big smile on his face and a small wash bag in his hand.

"There's something else I prepared for you," he sat on the bed beside me.

I peeked at the bag he was holding, full of suspicion. He grabbed my chin and pulled me closer for a kiss.

"Relax dear, I'm sure you'll love it."

We kissed for a short while. My breath quickened, I was still hungry for more of his caress, his touch, his body.

"Let's start with this one," he unzipped the bag, taking out a round item.

"Is this a ring?"

He nodded, leaning over to touch my penis. He carefully placed the ring around my shaft, and then put the other part of the toy around my balls.

I felt him gently squeezing my intimate parts, as he rose to kiss me. His touch was intoxicating. Our tongues danced with each other once more, and I hardened in his hands, unable to resist the temptation.

He moved away from me, as soon as I started to enjoy myself. His eyes were shining. The excitement of what was yet to come was lingering in the air.

"Now turn around, let me see your beautiful ass," he ordered, and I followed with no hesitation. "Splendid. Get down on your knees, hands on the head of the bed," he continued to guide me. "And don't look. It's a surprise after all."

I heard him unzipping the bag once again, taking something out of it, and opening the bottle of lubricant.

"Don't move. I have something really nice for your little hole to embrace."

"And it won't be your cock, I suppose? That's a shame," I noticed, sticking out my butt and gazing at the wall.

He laughed quietly.

"You flatter me."

I felt his long fingers spreading my buttocks, and then something hard entered me. I shivered, feeling the coldness of lubricant covering the toy. The thing was round and pretty small, but I could feel it was just the tip, while the rest of the toy was still outside.

He stopped for a while, and pushed the toy once again, making another segment dive inside me.

"Ha..." I panted, squeezing my eyelids, bending over the head of the bed. "What is this?"

Instead of answering, he put more pressure on the item. I felt it going deeper. Each part of the toy pushed inside of me seemed to be bigger than the previous one. I thought it must have been some sort of anal beads...

"Relax," his whisper rang in my ears seductively. "There's just two more balls, and then we'll move on."

"Move on?"

Before I finished my question, another ball slid in, making me moan. This time he didn't give me a break and pulled the last part inside, making my body shiver. I could feel the toy touching my sweet spot, tickling it in an irritating manner. Enough to stimulate, but way too gentle to make me come any time soon.

"Good boy," he praised me, pushing at the end of the toy, making me moan again. "Now that your sweet ass is all stuffed up, you may take care of mine."

I turned around to face him. I was so focused on the thought of him fucking me inside out, that I completely disregarded an option of us switching. Moreover, I hadn't even considered he would ask to switch roles. The last time it was due to my initiative. The look of surprise on my face must have been pretty noticeable.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Don't be selfish, my ass needs a good fuck from time to time too. And I haven't had one since I don't know when."

I smirked, pulling him closer. It's not that I wasn't interested. Topping was fun from time to time. And with the beads tingling my prostate, it might have become even more enjoyable.

"I'll do my best to satisfy."

I got low on my knees, trying not to lose eye contact with my lover. My tongue lazily wrapped around his hardening cock. For a bit I played with its tip, like it was a lollipop, before taking it in completely.

He was looking me in the eye with amazement, clearly admiring how smoothly my lips could deal with his large, swollen shaft.

I reached for the lubricant laying in the sheets beneath us, but he was quicker. He opened the bottle, while his cock was still slow-fucking me in the mouth. I reached out my hand, and he poured the sticky liquid over my fingers.

I quickly placed my hand between his legs and located his hole. I dived inside swiftly, trying to reach deep, straight to the magic spot.

He was breathing heavily with his lips parted, drops of sweat flowing down his forehead. I kept pushing his prostate, with my mouth full and moving steadily along his cock.

"Max..." He moaned. "You're so good..."

I smiled, moving my face away, and slowly rising on my knees, so now we were both kneeling in front of each other.

I knew exactly how to treat him. Because that's how I had fantasized about him pleasuring me.

"Let's start doggy style. I want to bury myself deep inside that willing ass of yours," I stated.

He turned around, and as soon as he did, I grabbed his hips, pulling him closer. I wanted to take it slow, but when my tip entered his hole, all of my strong will disappeared.

I rambled inside with no warning. I moaned, and he screamed. I wasn't yet sure whether it was pure pain, or pleasure. I stopped for a while.

"Don't hold back," he mumbled. "I deserve it rough."

"Hell, you do," I answered gritting my teeth, and continued to fuck him.

Maybe it was childish of me, but I still held the grudge. After a fuck like this, I thought, he would think twice before disappearing without a word.

He was taking me deep, and soon I was sure he was enjoying himself. His low voice kept moaning my name each time I was touching the spot deep inside.

If it wasn't our third round, and without the ring squeezing my private parts, I would have come already. The beads in my ass were moving slightly with every thrust I took. It was taking me to the edge. But I knew I couldn't finish it just yet.

I was panting like an animal, bending over my partner, leaving wet kisses on his back. I pulled out, cautious not to ruin it all too early.

"Let's change positions," I suggested.

He turned around without uttering a word and pushed me lightly at the stack of pillows.

"You're nearly there, aren't you?" He asked amused. "Let me help."

He sat on me, and I saw my cock disappearing inside of him in a blink of an eye. He leaned backwards to maximize his pleasure and started rocking up and down. Quiet moans were leaving his mouth, as I was rubbing his thighs, spread wide over my lap.

He was taking me slowly, focusing on his p-spot. His eyes were now closed, head thrown backwards. I thought he was looking handsome in that position, with his hairy chest and slim abs exposed.

His moves were now faster, his swollen penis was leaking with precum, bouncing in the air.

"Max," he moaned, opening his eyes. "I'm... ahh..."

His hungry eyes seemed to sate at last, he was gazing at me in a state of bliss and fulfillment. He let out a big load of sperm without even touching his dick. His hole was squeezing me hard to the rhythm of his hips still moving up and down.

Watching him come with his ass clenched around my cock was probably the hottest view I had ever seen. I felt the urge to take it from here and stimulate him some more.

While he was still submerged in his pleasure, I rolled us over and continued to fuck him. My hands grabbed his ass and pulled his legs upwards, so I could thrust deeper.

He was staring at me with his eyes teary and hazy, and I was taking him restlessly. I grabbed his penis, which hadn't deflated yet, and started to rub it aggressively. His sperm-covered chest and stomach were moving up and down rapidly, with every sharp breath he took.

"Oh God..." he gasped. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

He was looking at me, biting his lower lip. His brows were furrowed, he was lost in the moment, waiting for the upcoming wave of pleasure.

His cock trembled in my hand, unloading another stream of seed. I felt his hole contracting and clenching around my shaft. I groaned with pleasure, thrusting deep and coming inside of him. Our bodies shivered in unison. I was slowing down the pace, until we freezed in a tight embrace.

We kissed, as if it was our last moment together. His lips were soft, welcoming. It was all so similar to the last time we had done it this way, and yet so different...

I kneeled down and took the ring off of my parts before throwing it to the bedside table.

"I hope it counts as a good fuck," I smirked at my lover. "I milked you dry, old man."

"Yes you did," he replied with approval. "You clearly gained some experience since our first meeting."

"I imagined us fucking so many times, that now I just know what to do."

He sat down and reached his hand to caress my body. We were both sticky with sweat, but he didn't seem to care.

"Did you jerk off fantasizing about me?"

"Yeah."

He was boring into me, his blue eyes focused on my reactions. His fingers were now teasing my neck and collarbones. Was he eager to continue? After all we have just done?

"How did you imagine us most often?" He continued questioning.

"You fucking me. Hard. Dirty talking and stuff..."

"Stuff?" His eyebrows raised in anticipation.

I hesitated for a while before forming an answer. With anyone else I would have been ashamed to talk about such things. But for some reason, with him there was no shame. Maybe because when it comes to sex, I viewed him as a more perverted version of myself.

"Insulting me... verbally I mean," I stuttered, blushing.

"Oh my, anything else? Specific positions?" His fingers were rubbing my nipple, as he was piercing me with his eyes.

"Me with my hands tied. You taking me however you please."

"Verbal abuse and a bit of bondage?" He raised his eyebrows. "My my... I had no idea you might be into these. I'd love to see it."

He embraced me with his strong arms and pulled in for a wild kiss before throwing me on the bed. I was laying at my back, staring at him with my legs spread wide. He looked at my ass, still stuffed with a toy he had placed in it. I almost forgot it was there after we finished fucking.

He leaned over and whispered to my ear "I haven't shown you the most important thing about this toy."

I felt his hand pressing at the end of the beads. A switch clicked and my hole filled with low vibrations. I gasped, clenching my hands at the sheets. I looked at him reproachfully.

"Don't be mad. I wanted to save what's best for later."

"You just didn't want me to come too quickly, did you?" I hissed.

"That's one way of looking at this matter," he laughed and reached to the pile of clothes on the floor.

When he stood up, I saw him holding the tie I had worn earlier that day. He came to me and wrapped the black fabric around my wrists, placing them above my head. We kissed, as he proceeded to tighten up the tie. His palm reached back to my butt. I felt him switching the device to stronger vibrations, and my cock was slowly waking up.

"I'll be right back," he declared, standing up. "I still need a few more minutes to get to action. I'm not a youngster anymore," he looked meaningly at my hardening penis and left to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes, focusing on the vibrations, and moving my ass up and down, to work with the rhythm of the toy. My muscles were relaxed, all the sensations in my body were eclipsed by pure, serene pleasure.

When he was back, all cleaned up from the sweat and sperm we had shared, I looked at him with my eyes hazy and full of bliss. He smirked, leaning over me.

He kissed my whole torso, inch by inch, giving special attention to the nipples. His fingers were caressing my neck and arms, scratching them slightly. He was teasing me with utmost care, as if he was worshiping my body.

It was more of a relaxation session than an interlude to intense sex. But the way he was stroking me seemed just perfect at the time.

It didn't matter much whether he was soft and caring, or rough and wild, I loved his touch all the same. And I wanted to experience everything he had in store.

"How do you like it Max?" He whispered, in-between the kisses.

"I love it," I sighed, gazing at his blue eyes above me.

"Do you like me gentle?"

"Mhm..." I took a sigh.

"Or do you prefer me rough?" He growled, grabbing me by the ankles and throwing my legs in the air, to give my ass a loud snap.

I shouted, surprised at this sudden mood change. Before I could gather my thoughts and answer, he slapped me once more.

"Would you like it rough?" He hissed, pushing my legs to the chest, making my tendons hurt.

"Yes," I gasped.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, please! Take me rough," I screamed, and he finally eased the hold of my legs.

"That's better," he praised me. "Now get down on your knees."

I sat down on the bed clumsily, my hands still tied with the tie. I kneeled down, looking upwards at my partner standing beside the bed. He was smiling at me with a look of superiority, content with his new dominant role.

He reached out to caress my cheek before grabbing me by the head and pushing it down, towards his penis.

"Suck it," he commanded.

I was kneeling low, with my elbows immobile on the bed, and my ass up in the air. I took him in completely, sucking hard and growling, as it was getting larger in my mouth.

He was moving his hips, and I was taking him deep down my throat. My eyes were tearful, but I didn't care.

"Stick out your butt more," he groaned.

I could only imagine what kind of sights he had at that moment, with my body bent in such a sinful way.

I felt his hand on my butt, playing with the toy, pushing it deeper down my hole. I moaned, and started to move my hips as well. My cock was watering the sheets beneath me. I would have touched it for sure if only my hands were free.

"Did I let you rock your hips?" He asked angrily and slapped my buttocks hard. "Stay still, you little slut."

I felt my insides squeeze, as a wave of pleasure went through my body. Slut? It sounded so peremptory, so domineering. It was risky of him to call me like that. I could have either felt offended, or turned on. But luckily, being his little slut made me even more horny.

He continued to penetrate both of my holes, and I stayed still, with my lips wide open and tears streaming slowly down my cheeks.

"You're really into it," he panted. "You have always dreamed of taking a taste of a man, while another cock is drilling you hard, haven't you?"

I trembled, as he switched the vibrations to a higher mode. My head landed on the bed. His cock slid out of my mouth and I moaned loudly. The moment of pleasure didn't last long, because my actions were followed by another slap.

"Did I tell you to stop?" I heard him groan. "Did I?" He hit me once more.

Pain and pleasure created an amazing mixture, making me want more. I didn't move, breathing heavily.

"Lay down," he commanded. "On your back."

I changed position uneasily, being constantly distracted by the delightful vibration of a toy.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed, bending over me. His hand was clenched around his penis, stimulating it. His eyes were devouring me.

"Why should I fuck a bratty boy like this, huh?" He asked, getting closer. "Disobedient sluts don't deserve a good fuck."

I was staring at him stunned. For a moment I thought he would just jerk off and leave me like that. Then I realized it was just a game to make me beg...

"Please," I wept. "Please fuck me."

"Why would I?"

"Because I'm yours. Please take care of your little slut, daddy."

I couldn't believe I had said that... At that moment my face must have been more red than the buttcheecks, so harshly treated by his hands.

It was a miracle he didn't burst into laughter. Instead he just gave me a little smirk and placed his hand at the end of the anal beads. He switched off the vibration, and looked at me with a devilish smile.