Another Fire Ch. 02 - For Your Eyes Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Push them out. Only then daddy will fuck you."

That jerk! And I had thought I couldn't get any more blushed...

I looked away embarrassed, and started to push on the beads. He placed a hand on my cheek, turning my head back to face him.

"I want you to look at me. Don't make me repeat myself."

I did as he pleased. It was surprising, but pushing the toy out felt kind of good. He kept smiling slightly, as the balls were sliding out into his open palm.

"Good boy," he whispered, when the last bead left my butt.

He threw the toy on the floor and leaned his knees at the edge of our bed. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him closer.

"Please, daddy," I whispered with a smile. "Fuck your little slut."

He didn't hesitate any more. His cock slammed right between my legs. It didn't even hurt much. He filled the empty space left by the beads just right.

I was lying there full of lust. He was taking it all with pure force, leaving me breathless, speechless, helpless.

His fingers wrapped around my penis and stroked it fast. I cried, gazing at his handsome face. He was fully focused on my pleasure. His chest was moving fast, his abs nice and hard, working restlessly along with his hips.

The warmth building in my pelvis was difficult to bear. I still wanted more.

"Harder, please," I moaned pleadingly.

He sped up, raising my butt higher for better access. His hand was stimulating me uninterrupted.

"Ahh..." I moaned, losing it.

"Come for your daddy," he groaned, bending over my body.

I threw my tied arms around his neck. We were so close to each other I could swear we were one.

My muscles clenched around his hard cock, making him moan with pleasure. Seeing a string of seed bursting out at my abdomen, he quickly slid out of my hole. His hand grabbed both of our cocks, rubbing them constantly, and soon he joined me in bliss.

I was all covered in sperm. Our pulsating cocks were still held tightly by his fingers. His hand was moving slowly, as our orgasms faded.

His eyes were full of desire. It seemed he liked our rough play. Without saying anything he slid out of my embrace and came down to lick the sperm off of my stomach. I shivered and sat down clumsily, unable to lean on my elbows in this position.

"What are you doing? You'll get sick," I scolded him.

"Why? It's just our pleasure, a perfect blend. Don't you find it hot?"

I tilted my head, looking at his tongue traveling down my abs.

"Getting sick because of licking too much sperm," he shook his head. "Aren't you silly?" He smirked, kneeling down by the bed.

I smiled, looking at his agile fingers untying the knot of fabric wrapped around my wrists.

"I hope I didn't hurt you," he said. "If there's anything you don't like, just tell me. I'll avoid it whenever we roleplay again."

I shrugged my shoulders with a relaxed face.

"I can be your slut sometimes, and you can be my daddy. Fine by me."

"Good to hear you understand it's just a game we play."

"Well, of course... I'm not a slut. But you are my daddy," I winked at him, amused.

He jumped on me to steal a kiss and shook his head.

"Daddy of all the names? You make me feel older than I already am."

"You can't be that old..."

"I'll be 42 this year."

I made a shocked expression and blurted out "okay, you're at the ripe old age, daddy."

He started to tickle me aggressively, pressing me to the bed.

"Spit that out," he ordered, laughing.

I grabbed him by the palms and immobilized them in a strong grip, grinning at him.

"We're both grown up," I replied, before kissing the knuckles of his hands. "You're the most gorgeous taste to ever touch my tongue. With all the beautiful things your presence does to my body, I couldn't care less about our age gap."

He nodded, slightly surprised with my answer. It might have been a little too poetic, I thought. But what can one do, when overwhelmed with emotions...

"Thank you," he returned the kiss, pulling my hands closer.

"But you'll still be my daddy," I whispered leaning over his shoulder. "From time to time at least."

Not long after we were lying in bed, surrounded by complete darkness. He was caressing my chest, his face snuggled in my hair. The peacefulness of the scene felt just surreal. It was hard to imagine we had been fucking wildly just a few moments back.

"I'd like to ask you about something," he whispered, breathing out heavily, as if the matter was difficult to discuss.

"If it's about tomorrow, don't worry. I'll leave the office early to keep you company."

"Sounds great," he paused. "But I actually was thinking about something else, Max."

"What is it?"

"A friend of mine is getting married in May. I was invited and... I'd like you to join me there. Would you like to go?"

My heart speeded up the pace. The heat spread over my stomach, now full of fluttering butterflies. So he was thinking about us seriously - this thought hit me like an avalanche. Seriously enough to introduce me to his friends... four months from now. That's not what I had expected him to think about our little relationship.

"The party will take place in Italy," he continued. "I know it's a bit far from here, but I can cover the costs of your flight. Of course if you're not interested, I'll understand. We're not very close after all..."

"Are we?" I asked rhetorically, turning my head towards him.

"Well, technically we're just a little more than strangers, so..."

"I'm more than willing to go," I kissed him briefly and switched back to my previous position, glad he couldn't see the happiness on my face. "Thanks for asking."

"Okay," he whispered slightly off-guard.

It didn't seem real, nor reasonable. How on earth could a common folk like me create something lasting longer than one night with someone this independent and remote. To make matters worse, an artist...