Another Friday with Julia

Story Info
Interracial romance.
3.7k words
4.21
7.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another Friday night out with the girls. My long time girlfriends and I loved to get together and gossip about our days. On occasion, we would meet at a new place, but usually met at this big hotel that had a great lounge overlooking a lake and we always had a fun evening. One by one, everyone arrived, meet inside the hotel bar. Sometimes at the bar, and sometimes at a bar table, wherever the three of us could be together. We gossiped about everything as always while downing our cocktails for hours. It had to be around 10 when I noticed a good looking guy with his eyes on me. He was sitting next to another guy, probably someone from work. One had a suit on and the hot guy looking at me, just a shirt and half unraveled tie. I suppose they were just winding down their day, much the same as my two friends and I.

I kept chatting with Lisa and Ashley over our margaritas, glancing towards him a few times. Our eyes met a couple of times signaling both of us that it was no coincidence. I know that most guys won't just come up to you. They're shy, afraid, or whatever, so I had no problem going right up to a guy. Only surprisingly, this time my fella came to me.

"Hi," he said standing at the edge of our table with me to his left, but addressing all

of us. Turning to me he said, "How are you? I'm Joe."

"Hi, I'm Julia and it's very nice to meet you," I promptly replied with an ear to ear smile.

He was very cute, about six feet tall, and had a short haircut, almost skin and chocolate

brown skin, not very dark, but most certainly African American. I liked that I didn't have to work on getting to meet him since I already had two drinks. I wasn't really in the mood to chase a guy that night, so he made that part easy. I was feeling the tequila for sure, which always made me horny. Pretty much, if this Joe played his hand right, he was going to get lucky.

"These are my friends, Lisa and Ashley," I said, touching their hands as I introduced them to him. Both said hi.

"Can I buy you another round ladies?" Joe asked.

"It's getting late and I've had enough!" Ashley blurted out. By coincidence, we all drove

separately that night, so if things progressed, I had my own ride--home or elsewhere.

Lisa thanked Joe and then grabbed her bag, said goodbye, and walked out. She definitely

knew I was going home with Joe. All of us knew each others' body language and when it was looking good for one of us, we let it happen. Ashley was right behind Lisa, saying her goodbyes and then she was gone. That left Joe and I to finish talking and get better acquainted. Joe was for sure setting us up for later, but what he didn't know was that he had me already. I thought he was super sexy in his work clothes and really wanted to see what was under them.

I was feeling just a little buzzed, certainly not drunk. Ironic thing is, if things didn't happen, I was considering White Wall again. It was a club nearby that catered to White women and Black men, specifically. The thing I did there was the very namesake of the place; the glory holes in this long white wall at the back of the club. God, there was all sorts of crazy stuff going on back there. I had been there a few other times. There were girls who stripped and were fucked by random unknown cocks through the wall, but most of them did what I did, which was give blowjobs. I mean, these chicks were not shy. The only rule was the men had to have condoms on, however, girls were permitted to remove them if they liked. My first time there, I picked out a really big dick. There were fancy armchairs in front of all of the holes, and believe it or not, it was pretty clean. It was a large, dimly lit room, full of women dressed to kill, some standing in groups, some alone. There was another bar against one wall, but only girls were permitted back in that entire room. The long white wall was fitted with small lights shining down over all of the many holes where the action was. That's where you 'd find all of the sofa chairs parked in front of each hole. Next to each chair were little side tables to rest your cocktail, plus there was a roll of paper towels and bottles of lubricant for when, not if, you were all done.

So, I waited my turn, then sat down in front of this giant penis poking through the hole in front of my seat, and started caressing it. I didn't need to jerk on him at all as it was really hard, bulging veins and all...so delicious. I sucked on it while fingering myself trying to cum with him. He came and filled his rubber with his warm jizz, but I couldn't reach orgasm. I think I was nervous around the other women, my first time and all, plus I never use condoms. Later on, I learned that you could pull them off whenever you wanted, so that would have to wait for the next time. My next trip there, I chose a guy who had a pretty big penis also, but I managed with it. I stroked him until he was very hard and ready, then yanked that damned rubber off. It was so much better. Why would anyone want to suck a cock that way? I want to taste him and lick him all over, not a piece of rubber. That time, I made him cum right inside my mouth and I swallowed it all. I remember hearing his moans from the other side of the wall and I think that did it for me, because I came right there with my fingers after I gulped his load down. That was a great night. Anyway, I was kind of happy I didn't have to go there and had a man...an entire man this time, and I was hoping for the fuck of my life from him.

I asked Joe if he'd like to continue this at my place. I feel safer at my place, at least until I

know a guy. He said he couldn't wait--I'm so sure!, I thought. We walked out together, still chatting, and then drove out with him following. I didn't live all that far away, so whatever was going to happen would be shortly. I parked and Joe followed, meeting me in the lot.

"I like it here. It's nice and quiet," he said.

"It is. Not too far from my work either. Come with me," I told him, grabbing his hand

and leading him to my apartment.

I was on the bottom floor around back. I unlocked the door, and opened it and walked in,

pulling Joe's hand behind me. I told him to sit and be comfortable while I get us another drink. He sat on my sofa and waited for me to return.

"Here you are Sir," I said bending over the back of the sofa to hand him his glass, stopping first to kiss him.

It didn't stop there. He turned around to meet me and began passionately kissing me back. I broke our embrace just long enough to come around the other side of the couch and then

resumed our kissing. Joe put his glass down quickly on the side table and put his hands all over me. I had been waiting for that for hours, and really, I had other plans. I fell onto him into the sofa and kept kissing him, but only for a moment. I slid down between his legs onto my knees and unbuttoned his slacks. It was time. He lifted his butt to help me pull them down and off of him in one swift motion. His boxers went with them. My suspicions were correct. He had a long dark black cock, and I wasted no time stroking and kissing it immediately. As I pulled upward on it to milk his juices out, a big stream gushed out and ran down the length of it which I quickly licked off like a child with an ice cream cone. I peered up to him, instinctively swallowing, then shoving his now hard cock into my mouth. Feverishly sucking and slurping everything down for a time, I began telling him to cum for me.

My small hand had his giant pile of very full balls cradled within my fingers. I recall imagining how much sperm was inside of them, fueling my desire to find out. While gently tightening my grip on them, I began feeling the involuntary muscle contractions against my hand beginning. There were certainly no condoms tonight or ever for that matter; I wanted that load of sperm in my belly and I was going to get it. I kept the big black head between my lips, and with my seasoned skills, quickly I could feel it getting ready to deliver my present. Joe leaned back and his cock started violently pumping and contracting, filling my mouth with his big puddle of cum. I kept making him pump it out by coaxing the head with my tongue until I had all of his juices, and then swallowed it all leaving absolutely nothing behind, glistening and squeaky clean, as I always do. Naturally, I knew he enjoyed that, because he remained still, plastered into the sofa. I loved that. It was my favorite thing to do, since I had all the control over a guy for a moment.

"You okay there tiger?" I jokingly asked Joe, licking my fingers as if I had eaten a brownie with my bare fingers.

"Oh I think you could say that. Wow!" he managed to announce.

"Don't worry, I'm not done with you," I told him.

I needed that big cock inside of me soon. I knew he'd be ready in no time with my help in a few minutes. The truth was and he didn't know it, I had been ready for all this since we first laid eyes on each other just hours earlier. I plopped down next to him, enjoying the taste of his sperm as I gulped down a swig of my martini. His cock wasn't hard just yet, but I knew my hand being on his cock would change that. After about a few minutes, my stroking got his cock ready for me again. I set my glass back down, pulled my hair back, and then leaned over to rest my head on his belly. I pulled on his cock again, coaxing a large dollop of his cum out. I pulled his cock into my mouth to suck up that big gob of white goo onto my tongue. The alcohol had removed any inhibitions that were normally present, so without any delay, I sat back up for a second, turning my head to Joe. I stuck out my cum covered tongue, and let him watch me swallow it, since he missed that earlier in his orgasmic fog. With a little chuckle, I got right back down on him, taking him back into my mouth again guaranteeing that cock was ready for me. My plan worked every time. If a girl just waits for a few minutes, she can always get that last drop out and it's magical how fast that guy will be ready for more! I know guys loved when I swallowed, but that little extra thing I did always left an impression.

"Oh yummy! Big Joey is ready to play again!" I said with a young girlish tone glancing up at him, my hand still gripping his very plump penis.

"Now it's your turn," Joe announced, gently pushing me back into the sofa. He stood over

me while he finished unbuttoning his shirt. I still had my dress on, but Joe pulled me forward so I could quickly wiggle it over my head and off, leaving me with my bra and thong on. In the instant I did that, Joe had already pulled off my soaked panties and tossed them onto the floor as I settled back into the sofa cushion.

"You're not gonna need those," he said decisively wearing a crooked smile.

"Right now, all you need is this," he announced as his hard cock pointed in my direction.

"We've already met," I replied while reaching up my hand to weigh his dangling balls that he just emptied down my throat.

Joe got down on his knees, pushing the back of my legs to my shoulders, and spread them apart. He leaned onto me and kissed my belly. My heart was pounding with anticipation. I was so excited about not knowing what he would do and then abruptly, my mind shut down when his tongue made contact with my pussy. He teased me, licking my labia with only an occasional "brush" onto my clit. I felt his tongue everywhere but there. He licked across my asshole, and up and down from the bottom of my pussy straight up, stopping before touching my clit. I was writhing with anticipation, as I felt my juices mixed with his saliva running down my ass. I about lost consciousness, my heart pounding almost out of my chest. I'm not sure exactly what he did, but the moment he inserted his finger inside of me, I came. I recall crying out something, a sound or words, I don't know. It was a massive orgasm and my body shuddered and spasmed. Raising himself up to me, Joe replaced his fingers with his hard cock while my pussy was still clamping down from that big O, and began thrusting in and out of my sopping wet vagina. Lord did that large black pole feel good. Maybe it was the angle we were fucking, but I knew it was going to hit me again any time. Once I made room inside for him, that cock of his dragged across my cervix every stroke bumping into the furthest places it could possibly go. During one the few moments of consciousness I remember, while watching him stretching and destroying my pussy, I noticed his cock pressing against my belly from inside of me. All I thought was that I sure hoped it didn't break anything in there, still never wanting his assault to stop. I could clearly see his dick moving in and out just under the tight skin on my belly the few times I was able to focus my eyes on it happening to me. His cock was literally pushing my organs aside while he filled my vagina. I grabbed the backside of my knees and pulled my legs to my chest so I could have him in as deep as I was able. After a few minutes, Joe was speeding up his pace some, and I knew he was going to cum any moment. That's all it took for me. I came again so hard that I don't recall anything for a period of time. The memory is just not there, so I must've blacked out. It couldn't have been for too long, because I do remember looking up at Joe as he was still cumming inside of me. I felt his cock pumping. I could always feel that familiar pressure deep inside while the head of a cock was bulging from orgasm. I watched him and enjoyed that feeling of him flooding my belly with his sperm while I desperately grasped his arms while trapped under his weight. I think it was my all time favorite thing to feel, my only regret was having missed a bunch of it.

"Hi," he said when he was done.

"I think I lost you there for a few."

"Hello. I think so too. You made me cum and then I can't remember much after that," I

replied with a joyous grin.

Joe was still inside of me when he moved closer to kiss me again. I loved it that aside from another swig of his drink, he wasn't afraid to kiss me after I blew him. He slowly pulled himself out and that made a plopping noise which precedes a river of his cum pouring out of me, down my asshole, and onto the sofa cushion. I was so happy to have actual sex with a guy that night, and especially with this hot stud, who cared?

I don't pass out from orgasms very often. It had been a while, although strangely enough,

I think that I might have a few weeks back while I was at White Wall giving head to a guy. I was drunk and so horny that when he came, I came, and for the life of me, I cannot remember much after that. I can see the hole in the wall in front of me where I sat in my mind, but he had already gone and it was not occupied again when I came to. Weird feeling just waking up again pressed back into the chair cushion. I know that he came and I swallowed his cum like always, but nothing else. I must've had a giant orgasm, I guess. Anyway, Joe made me feel really hot and made me pass out too. He thought it was kind of sexy that he did that to me.

I think we were both toast after that fucking session and the alcohol. I invited him to spend the night with me, and he did. I turned off the lights and led him to my bedroom. We both took a quick shower, dried off, and climbed into bed for the night. I'm a light sleeper, and I woke up first that following morning. Partly because there was a guy in my bed again, and mostly because I was still horny. I lifted the comforter just enough to gaze at Joe's beautiful fit body for a moment, and then slid under to suck his clean soft cock. Naturally, he wasn't asleep for long. I got him ready for action in no time at all. I absolutely love resting my face on a man's hard belly while I had his cock in my mouth. Gently, slowly sucking, and stroking his cock and massaging his balls, I made him give me his sperm again. I wanted to taste him again, and I'd have patience again to get him hard again to fuck me. After all of his moans and after my BJ, Joe lay there lifeless in his spot. I crawled out of the bed and giggled as I went to brush my teeth.

When I finished, I returned to bed and found Joe hard and waiting for me. He wasted no time rolling me onto my front, then lifting my ass up high by my waist getting behind me. He grabbed my ass, pulling it apart and shoved his cock inside me. I was dripping wet from the moment I woke up, so he went right in. I was beginning to see stars quickly as that huge black pole impaled my body. I felt his cock stretching me with each stroke inside and his balls slapping against my clit as he pummeled my pussy once again. Doggy is my all time favorite position. I watched Joe fucking me in the closet mirror, ramming, pounding, and smashing himself against my ass as he created a huge orgasm inside my belly. I hollered with ecstasy while he unrelentingly kept up his merciless thrusting. The more he rammed into me, the higher I raised my ass and pressed my head into the mattress. All I could see in the reflection was some of my back, and my hips way up high. It was pure bliss witnessing that black machine taking my pale little white body to sexual oblivion.

I came so many times I couldn't count. He finally slapped into me one last time and released another quart of cum deep into my body. Whatever it is, the sensation of a black cock pumping and cumming inside of me, filling my pussy to overflowing with sperm is my ultimate euphoria. I never felt that way with White men, only Black. I guess that's why Joe was in my bed that morning.

He fell back to his side of the bed, while I collapsed back down. Joe's cum was just starting to gush out of me. I felt that warm wet sensation running down onto my belly and saturating the sheets. I wouldn't trade that for anything. He got up and walked to the bathroom. He borrowed my toothbrush, washed his face, then came back and got dressed, leaving me there still leaking him, continuing to relish my orgasmic cloud of happiness.

"Julia, I have to get going," he said to me just before kissing me on my cheek.

"Ok," I replied as Joe ran his hand down my hair to my back, and down to my ass, which he gave a playful little spank.

"Will I see you again?" I just had to ask of him.

"Now you know I need to be with you more," he answered.

"I want much more time with you darling," he continued.

"I'm happy to hear that, my big black stud," I said reaching my arm out to grasp his cock through his slacks.

"I need more of you too. Much more."

"Oh, and thank you for the orgasms and my breakfast treat," I told him.

"There's plenty more for you Julia. I'll see you soon," Joe said walking out of the bedroom on his way to the front door.

I wasn't sure I believed him, but I hoped he was serious. I liked him. I liked him a lot, and just one night was not enough. I needed that man inside of me everyday.

I could barely wait to tell the girls about last night.