Adventures with Nikki and Marcus

Story Info
Nikki’s big black dick beach vacation.
3.4k words
4.33
9.5k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have waited for this beach vacation for months. I couldn't wait to unwind and relax, while taking in as much sun as possible. Bathing suits, water, and sunshine are my favorites. The long drive builds the anticipation. As soon as we drive up to the condo and get unpacked, I am quick to change and head out to the beach with my friends.

"I know you all want to hang out in the condo for a bit but I'm ready for some sand and sun. I'll head down and get our chairs set up and wait for you guys to join me," I tell my friends. I head to the balcony to spray on sunscreen. As I remove my cover up, I feel eyes on me from the balcony next door. I begin to spray on the sunscreen and rub it in. Although I don't turn to look, I feel the neighbor is still watching as I rub in the sunscreen.

When I get to my chest, I can't help but focus my attention to the man standing on the balcony next to me. He is not even trying to hide the fact that he is staring. When our eyes meet, I give a little smile then look down and continue to apply the sunscreen. I put my coverup back on and head back inside to get the rest of my things.

"See you guys in a few minutes. I'm heading out to the beach." I grabbed a couple of chairs and my beach bag, I put my beach hat on my head and head out the door.

The white sand is warm between my toes and the sun is beaming down on my golden skin. I set out the two chairs and lay out my towel on the chair I'm about to sit in. As I grab hold of my cover up and pull it up and over my head, I notice my neighbor is still on his balcony and he is still watching from afar. I remove the cover up and sit down. My back is now to the balconies so I can no longer see him. The next hour passes quickly, as I enjoy the peaceful sound of waves crashing. I close my eyes and take it all in. I doze off for a few minutes, opening my eyes when I hear my friends coming up from behind me. "It's about time y'all come down. It's beautiful out here."

We sit and visit while sipping on our drinks and enjoying the gorgeous view. The hours pass and the sun begins to set. "Let's head back up and order dinner. I am ready for another drink anyway," Nat says. That sounds great even though I could stay here all night.

Since I'm not quite ready to go, I tell them I'll come in later once the sun sets. The ladies head up, taking all but one chair. I sit for another half hour before realizing the hunger pangs are setting in and with those few drinks I had, it is probably best I eat something.

I start heading up the beach towards the condo. As I enter the pool area, I grab my phone to text my husband to see how his day has been. With my next step, I bump into someone. "Oh. Excuse me. I'm so sorry," I say as I lift my eyes from my phone. I have to look up to see who I have bumped into.

It's my neighbor- from the balcony. "You may want to pay closer attention to your surroundings ma'am. Never know what will sneak up on you." His voice is deep. He's in only his swim trunks, dark bare chest, showing off his muscular figure. I can't help but stare at the man in front of me. My eyes scan his body, stopping at his midsection where there is an obvious bulge that's visible to the world. I do my best to look away but I can't. I have never seen something like this before.

"Ma'am. Excuse me. I'm just trying to get to the beach. May I pass?" I hear the voice and try to shake myself back to reality. Now I'm embarrassed for being so obvious with my staring. I take a step to the right and continue walking as quickly as possible back to my condo.

The pizza was delicious and the drinks even better. We hung out on the balcony for a couple of hours, talking about husbands and kids and life in general. One by one the ladies headed inside to bathe and prepare for bed. Before I knew it, I was the last one left. I sat in the peacefulness of it all, listening to the waves crashing on the beach.

"Nice night. The moon seems to reflect right off your blue eyes." The voice comes from the balcony next to me. I can't help but grin at the compliment. But he seems to want conversation. I'm not the most outspoken but get me started and I can be.

After introducing himself, Marcus makes small talk for a few minutes, mostly about the condo and vacation. Then he talks about the pool bar downstairs and how great the drinks are. "Seems like your friends left you. You should come down and get a drink with me. Just one drink and then you could come back to your room," Marcus says, trying to convince me to go. Surprisingly, that sounds fun. Not what I would normally do, but why not.

One drink turns to three drinks quickly and I'm now feeling the alcohol. I'm not drunk but I can feel its affects on me. My smile is bigger, I am more talkative, and starting to flirt. My fingers brush his arm as I talk. His knee bumps mine every once in a while. Conversation seems to quickly turn to more flirting than anything. Marcus is now at least 6 drinks in and I can see that he is definitely feeling all those drinks. It must have been the whiskey that got him.

"I guess I will head back to my room. When my lips start to feel numb that's when I know it's time to shut it down." Marcus giggles, then stands up. He is holding on to the chair to balance himself before he moves around his seat to my chair. He pulls it from the bar and I stand. "I think I should just walk with you to make sure you get to your room and then I will head back to mine," I say as I grab my phone off the bar.

As we walk into the building, Marcus grazes his hand on my ass. I turn and make eye contact with his dark brown eyes. We reach the elevator and hit the 10th floor. Inside the elevator, Marcus keeps making eye contact with me and every time I look at him, his eyes go up and down my body. I'm definitely feeling the tension building between the two of us.

We exit the elevator and I follow behind him since I'm unsure where his room is. When we reach his door he turns around to face me. "Thanks for making sure I made it home safely," he laughs. I feel a bit silly for insisting but I give a slight smirk. He pulls me in for a hug that seems to linger too long. When he pulls back, we continue to stare at each other. I wrap my arms around him again and that's when he takes a chance- he leans in and takes my mouth with his. My soft red lips press against his, my hands want to move all over his body now. I start to feel a pain in my pussy. One that only a dick can relieve.

Marcus allows his hands to explore as well. He is now holding tight to my ass with one of his massive hands while the other is tangled up in my hair, pushing my lips harder against his. My body is now pressed against him, and I can feel the bulge. This is not an average bulge either. The minute I feel that bulge is when I seem to lose control. I want to fuck and I want to fuck now.

I pull away and ask, "Can I come in?" Marcus doesn't hesitate. He quickly opens the door and pulls me inside.

His hands are already grabbing at my shirt and pulling it over my head. "I've been eyeing these titties since I saw you rubbing them down with sunscreen on the balcony. I need to get my hands on them." His hands work quickly to remove my pink, lace bra, while I'm pulling his shirt off. Marcus takes a step back and just stares at the large round DD fake breasts in front of him. The corners of his mouth turn up as he gives a smile at what he sees. I'm staring at the dark, muscular body in front of me. I can't wait any longer because my mind is racing. I want to get a better look at the bulge I felt earlier when we were pressed against each other.

He must have read my mind because he pushes his shorts down and steps aside immediately. He had no boxers on so I can now see his full, massive length standing at attention right in front of me. Not only does it appear to be at least 10 inches, it also has some girth. I feel my mouth start to water and my pussy start to pulse.

"Fuck me. This dick is huge." I can't wait to get my mouth on it. But before I can get down there, he is pulling me by my hand to the sofa. He unbuttons my denim shorts and slides them down, revealing the light pink gstrings I am wearing. My tanned body has these pink panties popping on me. They sit high on my hips, and when he spins me around so he can see how great they look on my ass too.

He grabs a tight hold on one ass cheek and squeezes. "Damn you got a body". He is admiring all my curves. As he pushes me to my back on the sofa, he can't help but give a quick pinch to my nipple. I smile. Those nipples love attention. The excitement is felt immediately in my pussy.

He positions himself on top of me and kisses me again. He begins to explore. One hand is next to my head to keep him up, while the other traces along the side of my body with just enough pressure to tease me and make me squirm. I can feel his big, black dick pushing into my midsection and I can't help but thrust my hips up toward it. I want it inside of me right now. But I realize that won't happen just yet, as he is moving his lips down my neck. His lips trace down until they find my breast. He seems hungry for them. He takes one between his lips and sucks hard on it. My body reacts and a moan releases from my lips. "These titties love the attention. Keep sucking on them. Ohhhh!!!"

I'm literally melting like butter in his hands. He moves to the other nipple and takes it between his lips and gives the same pressure as he just did with the last one. I squirm once again. He uses his tongue to circle around my nipple before he sucks once again. This time his finger enters my hole and a louder moan releases. "I want your fucking dick inside me. This pussy is so hungry for that big, black dick. Fuck!!!"

Marcus is not ready though. He puts two fingers inside now and pumps in and out. I am so wet and my hips cannot keep still. My chest lifts up off the sofa with excitement. I want more fingers and harder sucking. I want that big dick inside me. There's a hunger down there that these two fingers are only teasing. I need more. "Give me more. Fuck. This pussy is hungry." I'm squirming.

He pulls the two fingers out and licks them. "Mmm. You taste so fucking sweet". He begins trailing kisses down my side, slowly moving in. I feel his breath on my mound, then his lips slightly touch, before he pulls back. He pushes my legs wider apart and smiles. Those dark brown eyes gleam in the light.

He presses a thumb against my clit then slowly moves in circles, spreading my juices all over my lips. He leans in and kisses my wet, pink lips. My eyes close and I take a deep breath to prepare for what's next. His tongue begins to circle around my clit causing more juices to flow. He inserts two fingers while his tongue circles around. When he pulls his fingers back, his lips create a suction on my clit. "Oh my God, this feels so fuckin' good. I want to feel your dick inside me now."

Marcus pushes himself up onto his knees. He grabs his dick and lines up the head with my pussy. He circles the head around to wet it, pushes the tip in and then pulls out. I start pushing my hips up. I want more. "Please fuck me. This pussy is so fucking hungry." He pushes in again but halfway this time. He places a hand on each side of me and moves in and out, going a little deeper each time. The slow, long strokes are making me squirm and thrust my hips.

I want it faster and harder. "Give it to me. I want it harder. Fuck this pussy".

With that, he slams his dick deep inside me. But then pulls out slowly. He does it again, slamming his dick in again and pulling out slowly. He watches my reaction every time he buries himself deep. My chest lifts, my hips thrust, and a moan releases. But he can tell I want more. This couch will not hold up to the pounding he wants to give though. He pulls out of me and stands. I am shaking my head. I want him inside me again. "Nooo. I want more," I beg.

Marcus is ready to give me more. He takes my hand and pulls me up. He leads me to the bedroom where a large king size bed sits, white sheets, and a few throw pillows. He quickly throws them off the bed and signals for me to lay down. Before he can get me down on the bed, however, I drop to my knees. I take his dick in my mouth. I can taste my sweet cum all over his long black dick. I swirl my tongue around the head, then slide as much as I can down my throat. My hand wraps tightly around the base, and as I move up and down with my mouth, my hand follows suit. My mouth and hand are working in unison with each other. With my throat relaxed I take about 9 inches of his beautiful black dick down my throat. The girth of his huge black dick makes it difficult to take much more.

A few more strokes and I pull up to a standing position. I give a soft push on his muscular chest so he falls on his back on the bed.

I climb up on top of him, straddling his waist. His dick is pointing straight up, hard as a rock, and still shining from the wetness my mouth (and pussy) left behind. I slowly rock my hips back and forth, teasing him. My lips trace up and down his massive black shaft as I rock. I'm is so fucking wet, and this dick is only making me more wet. I want all of it inside me but I'm enjoying teasing him right now.

Although his eyes are staring at the huge mounds on my chest, his large hands take hold of my ass. He spreads the cheeks apart while squeezing with a firm grip. "Fuck yes. That turns me on," I say with excitement. I move my hips around. I want that dick inside me now. One knee turns up as my foot presses onto the bed next to him. This pushes me up enough to be able to fit his black dick in. I line up his hard dick with my wet pussy and slowly lower myself onto it. His massive cock stretches my opening and slides right in. My juices lube his long black shaft as I slide further down.

I continue to lower myself down until I feel like I can't fit anymore inside me. I slowly move up and down on his dick, trying to adjust to his length. It doesn't take long for me to feel the entire length of him inside me. I plant my feet on each side of him so that I'm now in a squatting position. With my hands pressed on his chest, I start riding his dick. His arms wrap around so that his hands can grab hold of my ass. The harder he squeezes my ass cheeks, the harder I slam down on his dick. "Fuck, this dick feels so good." I'm mesmerized by this feeling. It doesn't take lomg for my orgasm to release.

I'm spent. My knees come down to meet the bed as I sit down on his dick. I can feel my pussy still pulsing. And I still want more.

Marcus rolls me off and onto my back on the bed. He positions himself between my legs, pushes his dick inside me, and lifts my legs. He pins my legs back further as he pushes deeper inside my pussy. I muffle the scream with my hand. It was so fast, I wasn't prepared for the penetration to be so deep so soon. But it feels so good. "Fuck this pussy. It is so hungry for that big black dick. I want you to pound it in me Marc....." Before I can finish talking, he slams deep inside me, pulls back, then slams in me again.

He continues pounding my pussy, with my legs back, forcing it as deep as he possibly can. I begin to scream a bit louder than I should but I can't help it. It feels so good. "It's so deep. Oh fuck! That's what this pussy needs. I'm about to come again," I say. And with that, I can't stop it. I'm coming hard this time. I feel my tense body relax after this orgasm.

Marcus pulls out of my pussy, admiring the thick white cum that covers his thick, black dick. "Turn over. I want that ass in the air," he says as he is helping me roll over. He leans over and gives a quick lick on my pussy. He then positions himself so that he can take me from behind. As he pushes his dick inside me, I put an arch in my back to prepare for the fucking that's to come.

He gets a rhythm and is forcing his length in as far as he can. It doesn't take long for him to bury all 10 inches deep inside me. I can feel his large balls slapping on my pussy lips. I love how it feels when balls tease my clit. That means I'm getting pounded like my pussy begs for. Marcus reaches around and grabs a titty and pinches my nipple. This forces another orgasm. I'm out of breath now but still pushing back on his dick as he drives it deep inside me. A few more pumps and he pulls out. "Don't move. I want to cum all over this fine ass of yours," he says. He strokes his dick a few times and I hear a loud roar as he starts coming all over my ass and it begins to run down my back. It feels like he won't stop coming.

I feel the absence of his dick in my pussy now. But I know I still have a few more days here and I will definitely make my way back to room 1065. My pussy won't let me forget this feeling!