All Comments on 'Another "Honey, We Have To Talk"'

by fritz51

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kaboom!

Flawless victory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed parts of it, but

The premeditated gang bang was over board, I can understand wanting to take control over your life, when a wife gives a Honey, we have to talk, speech. But really it was too much. It was too contrived, and the gang bang scene was too much like rape for me to stomach. I much prefer the living better scenario, for revenge, then in the matter of a paragraph you have become someone that you would despise.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
TALK ABOUT CUTTING OFF A NOSE TO SPITE THE FACE

who can imagine somebody will go one step further. TK U MLJ LV NV

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Good story of revenge on a wife who ruined their marriage, but it was a shame about the ending.

Heather sent Brody the thumb drive, right? Which means that she knew for 10 years that Kayla had been unfaithful to him at the bachelor party! What a shitty friend to keep that from him... she basically covered up Sandy's infidelity until Brody was already going to divorce her. It looks like he was absolutely right not to trust Heather back in college.

Brody was rich and owned his own company. After divorcing Sandy, there's no way in hell that he'd end up with a 40-year-old ex-party girl with a history of gang bangs! He traded in one whore for another. A handsome, wealthy guy like Brody would've ended up with a beautiful trophy wife at least 10 years younger than him.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago
This read like a manual.

The backstory was more than I had the patience to read. It was too passive with little dialogue and far too many unnecessary tangents. I suggest you edit your stories down to half, or less, and add more action verbs and dialogue.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago
Wowee!

I knew that they burnt Witches at the stake!.But I never knew that they burnt Bitches as well?...Good Story 5 Stars ★★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nothing new

Could see where this story was going from first few paragraphs, very predictable, always knew it would be Heather in the end

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
Careful what you wish for!

I'm sure women like "Kayla" exist and some are even successful in their quests to cheat but it just reminds me of the old cliche... 'My wife doesn't understand me' and clearly this 'wife' didn't understand men at all...! 5***** Thank You

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Doomed

Brody's marriage was doomed before he even got married. Kayla was just wired to be unfaithful.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago
Strong story but needs some work

I'm giving it a 5 but need some work in a couple places. The first part of the story with them getting together in college was a little clunky, mechanical. The middle 2/3's was some of the best I've seen in this BTB genre. I agree with other comments, the bondage/gangbang was over the top. You could have easily adjusted it to make it more effective since the complete video would have allowed a good divorce attorney to argue Brody set her up for everything, and as a result tacitly approved of it. Not saying she would win, but the logic you presented was a little fuzzy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not sure about ending

I know it would ruin the story as the author intended but I am certain that the prenup protected the company in a divorce for any reason. He wouldn't need video of adultery to protect it and I doubt any guy would take her back after cheating. I wouldn't need to see it on tape to burn into my brain. I would imagine the worse anyway!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A great story in the tradition of Saddletramp. I loved it, brilliantly over the top

Scores 5/5

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Another old saying "she did it to herself". Dumbass.

Some people don't have common sense no matter how they are educated.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

He never found out about her first piece of cheating and we never really found out much about what she felt after being divorced. Apart from that do people like her really exist? I know this is a theme on LW but I just can't see anyone in a loving marriage asking for permission to cheat.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Yeah

He should have known better way before they married.

Story was good. Then it got silly. Then it finished ok.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for another tale of a husband who just takes it. I don't think the magically appearing video from the bachelor party added anything. Otherwise, the guilty parties got a just ending.

saxman1947saxman1947almost 4 years ago

Getting ex-cons to participate in kidnapping, unlawful restraint, and rape seems like a risky plan. They could all end up back in prison along with their boss.

After he was on video, saying, "Don't do this. You do not have my permission to see other men.", all he needed was to have PI's follow her and get evidence of her betrayal. He didn't need to see her do it person. Dozens of LW stories have husbands getting the same reaction from watching video of the event.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Long and wrong

I'll read number 2 but I'm not enthused about it. Everything about this story seemed tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You went too far into left field with the ex-cons. He should have used them as a team to follow her around and get the evidence he needed. THEN let them seduce her after to rub her nose in it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Good story.

I doubt he would have been capable of watching her with others as stated, but what drew me to this was the way her immature years in college came out again as she was encouraged on my false friends. Silly girl. Her downfall was inevitable given her behavior.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Too much.

I liked your other story a lot.

Kayla was fine as a selfish slut but you made her brain dead as well.

Having his workers fuck Kayla was a thin plot device when he could have afforded to have a PI get the goods on her and the not so good Dr.

If she still would have gotten custody of the children, I guess I get it but it wasn't illustrated enough.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 4 years ago
This one really didn’t do anything for me

Yes, I agree. Burn the bitch to the ground. But her behavior was way over the top and unrealistic for a 40 year old woman with children. She abandoned everything that was dear to her for some strange dick. Sign of dome mental illness. The Honey we need to talk stories are mostly good no matter how many stories are written on that theme and there are a lot of them but this one didn’t hit the mark. Too outrageous.

jbpeters74jbpeters74almost 4 years ago
Unbelievable

It just seems unbelievable that she goes from a saving myself for the right guy, that she loves, and wants to spend the rest of your life with, to cheating a year after they are married. Makes more sense that after 15 years that could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The story was

a little over the top but, I thoroughly enjoyed your tale. No noticeable misspellings, punctuation and sentence structure were fine. Good job! 5* from me.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Ya great btb

Very satisfying demise of the cheating whore.5

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
Nice Job

I enjoyed the detailed background, before the infamous “Honey, we have to talk”

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Kayla has a new job

She is now a nurse at sluts R Us Hospital

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for your work and I enjoyed it. However, this one is clearly getting the BTB bonus on the scoring. I get sick of the cucky stories just as much as everyone else, but it's obvious that some folks one bomb anything that has reconciliation or cuck aspects and 5 star the BTB stories.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
she got what she asked for

a divorce so she could join the rest of the stupid bitches

jakie1jakie1almost 4 years ago
Thank You

I liked this one quite a bit, but your other one even more, always like to see the wife go to the point of no return and change her mind.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Kayla, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I enjoyed the story. Lots of build up and details make a story more enjoyable. FYI; it takes a special kind of acid to dissolve gold or silver and it takes more than a few minutes to dissolve other things. Five*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You must know...

..by now, you made most of us happy.....LOL... *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fiction or maybe not

Kayla had everything a women could want, nice home, loving family, and really the good life. Her husband took over the family business and had to work more. he took it upon herself to cheat after being told it wouldn't work. She through EVERYTHING away, all by her stupid self. In real life this CAN happen. WONDERFUL STORY!!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago

Good read!!! One comment though...I am all for people paying for their mistakes, but not sure "the nuclear option" isn't overkill. Just saying that maybe her sex issues and family breakup did not deserve basically being totally destroyed! Her husband and kids sure moved on afterwards with happiness.

superdandy123superdandy123almost 4 years ago
great story

interesting plot, liked your writing style.

only criticism I have is that you could've kept all of Kayla's story (up to losing her job) as part of the main story, have the epilogue solely devoted to Heather and give a bit more feel good romance at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To avoid anonymity my name is carvohi...

I have three thoughts...

Use the proper format when writing dialogue.

The back story formula was good; it reminded me of Just Plain Bob.

Last, and importantly your ending wasn't any good for several reasons. Your use of loyal ex convicts was inappropriate, abusive, and unrealistic. Worse, not only did you abuse their trust, but you evinced an unacceptably low morality for your protagonist. He loves his wife, but would stage something like he did? Had he allowed her to proceed with the doctor without some sort of set up it would have been bad enough. He was prepared to do anything for her; why not another ten hours of argument? Moreover, your feminine character's personality did a complete reversal regarding her entire prior description.

I gave the story a five because it held my attention almost to the last page, and considering the trash on line now that's a real plus.

I suggest you read some of the really good loving wives writers. You'll need a list. Check my "Favorites" list.

Thank you,

carvohi or FirstBorn374

moralcompassmoralcompassalmost 4 years ago

Interesting to a point.

I read up until the point where the wife was bound and gagged and given over to his employees with an obviously kidnaped Dr Tray present. That part of the story was just so out of carter for the upstanding man Brody had developed into. Brody's crimes of conspiracy to kidnap, conspiracy to rape and wrongful imprisonment would have seen him lose his business, family and his family and fiends.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 4 years ago
Was going

To give you a hard time about the gold dissolving in acid ( it generally wont) until I remembered aqua regia, a mix of hydrochloric and nitric acids,which will.

The revenge on the wife did border in rape,even though she basically went with the flow,could have done without the being spread eagled like that or the ball gag.

I will.add the wife was a bit over the top,while she had always been a manipulative bitch her attitude is a bit much,too much. She never really repents,remains a bitch, yet at the end is upset by her kids reaction,when she literate didn't care about them? Not much redeeming about her,to be blunt.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 4 years ago
Astonishing

Does anyone seriously believe a woman would act like this?

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Another spouse (could be either sex) who either feels entitled to have a lover(s) or feels that since they didn't have all that much experience when they were younger, they are owed it now. When will they ever learn? Probably either too late or never in some cases. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yea it's a burn the bitch story.

But the problem I have is that the Court system would have made the final decision for them. Kayla would have ended up with the house, alimony and child support. The pre-nup may have set the Company's assets and his retirement aside but the rest of their assets would have been in play. And when she got fired she would have gone back to Court and gotten MORE alimony. Your story was a nice fantasy but unless you've been to divorce court and had a Judge hand you your ass, you have no clue. And one other things. Brody, Kayla, Dr Stupid, his wife, and Brody's men knew the details. No one else did. So why would their kids find out anything? That made no sense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Like I said on your other recent post. I do love a good btb story and this one was done right in my opinion. Thank you for posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really

Always find it amazing how many readers hate women. Shit I love women, such incredible creatures. Stopped reading when it was heading towards rape.

fritz51fritz51almost 4 years agoAuthor
He could have hired a P.I.?

For those of you that have insisted that would have work consider this: What Brody wanted was two things. First, he wanted to make sure that he never got soft and allowed her back into his life, and second, revenge on her for destroying their lives, including the children's.

He felt that extreme action was necessary to insure he succeeded on both counts.

In his mind seeing her betray him accomplished the first and taking her kids away by gaining sole custody would satisfy the second. A Private Investigator capturing evidence of her and Dr. Trey quite possibly could have failed preventing her from having at least shared custody.

In my character's mind, it was felt that an extreme response was necessary to accomplish both of his objectives.

Thanks for reading,

fritz51

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just Okay

Just okay, barely. Rape portion crossed the line and unnecessary.

Three stars.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago

Well done

All are "happy". Kayla had her Dream 'fuck' all hole "air-tight"

Brody got dream "divorce" and Heather to fuck

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritalmost 4 years ago

Couldn't progress past the acid. Completely killed any interest in the story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Great story from Fritz. They say that you can’t rape the willing, and Kayla was way beyond willing. Joe probably would have been enough, but Brody wanted to lose all feelings for her and she made it easy. BT stupid B and Dr. Trey in the same fire. The most extreme “honey we need to talk” story I’ve read, and that’s a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Acid does not

Acid does not dissolve gold. It is used to remove other metals from it. Aqua Regia, a mixture of nitric and hydrochloric acids will dissolve it, but not most other metals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She now had truly lost everything?

She didn’t “lose” anything, she threw it all away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too Extreme

Kayla did not poison three children. So ending the marriage and cutting off her $ is fine. The violence here was excessive.

G1962G1962over 3 years ago
How can a person go from saving virginity for marriage.

That doesn't make much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Odd how some commenters talk about the unrealistic behavior of fictitious characters as though they are real instead of commenting on the author's inability to write a believable story.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Too over the top

I liked the beginning of the story, but then the whole tenor changed, and the good girl suddenly became a slut at her bachelor party. Then she was quiet, but then after 15 years of marriage she returned to being a slut. None of it was explained or made any sense beyond that comment that she felt she had missed out in college. But, missed out does not mean an affair with another guy after marriage.

Then the whole story devolved into unbelievable actions by both husband and wife. Unbelievable stories are simply not good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
went too far with consent

Much as the author says that the MC kept saying he didn't consent, he provided Joe for the wife to screw. Any lawyer worth a retainer would take the question of consent on that liaison to trial. It wasn't clear that her screwing Joe would provide the MC evidence of infidelity.

Beyond that, of course, others have already pointed out how the story if way over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
shit happen;s

that's what happen's when a woman think's with her pussy .LOL

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Unfair

As Dr Susan had Kayla fired,it is only fair she also had Mary Beth and Cindy fired as they were responsible for it all.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Santa Claus likes Kayla

He loves those Ho Ho Hos

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago
Jumped the shark

I was rally appreciating the story until they bound her and forced sex on her. Okay, so the writer had her enjoy it, but it took it from a rational take down to one where she became an evil super slut, and husband really could've gone to jail. It was a good read until the employee came in to screw her.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Yes, it started quite well but ended poorly. The initially forced sex was unnecessary and did nothing for the story. He should have had Dr Trey and her video'd and used that for the divorce. Also no mention of how her parents viewed this and what they thought of her. It just sort of fizzled out.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Martian Slut Ray

The only other possible cause for Kayla to go from curious to delusional is a mental disorder. Sorry Fritz, your excellent writing is overwhelmed by your plot line going off the rails. Thanks for an interesting read.

Keep 'em comin'.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Just too irrational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brody's scheme

was simply ridiculous.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Heather knew all along?

And she didn’t tell Brody? She didn’t even tell her brother...or if she did, Teddy didn’t tell his best friend?

Okay, forget how unlikely that might be, the idea can actually be made to work:

Trey’s wife overhears gossip about Kayla’s hot adventure at the bachelorette party. Her NGO friends couldn’t help but share with some of the other nurses. Susan tells Brody one night at some hospital function when they’re both unhappy watching their spouses openly flirt.

Brody knows that Heather had attended the bachelorette party and he talks to her, asking to know the truth about what happened. Maybe he has to get Teddy involved as Heather is super reluctant to spill the beans. She just wanted to protect Brody, and for all those years after the party, it seemed like Kayla had gotten it out of her system. She’d been the perfect wife and mother. Why destroy that?

She finally breaks down in an emotional scene, apologizing to Brody, explaining her intention to protect him and his marriage, but never trying to protect Kayla. If she made a mistake it was done with only the best intentions. Brody reluctantly forgives Heather as he also knows he would himself be unable to condemn his wife, as he admits in the story. More emotions, more agonizing, Heather confesses the second part of her secret— she knows one of the other bachelorette party attendees has video of everything that went on, including Kayla having sex with the strippers.

Brody gets the video, witnesses his brand new bride (at the time) doing the things he will never be able to unsee, and files for the divorce, using the video to burn the bitch.

Trey, in the meantime has been fucking one or two other nurses, unbeknownst to Kayla. She finds out when she runs to him for comfort only to discover him in the arms of another, and subsequently betrays Trey’s infidelity to his wife in order to get even. Susan wants more than just divorce, however, and Joe is more than happy to speak with some of the construction crew about doing a special favor for a close friend of the boss. Use your imagination.

The end...Brody does not end up with Heather or Susan, but he has his business, his kids, and an upcoming parent-teacher meeting with a very attractive and very single woman named Hope.

At least, that’s how I would have done it, but I’m old school.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

You can try to hard for the plot twist. Those who like RAACs are not good at BTB.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

What is RAAC ?? Thanks. I see it in several comment sections and have been curious.

CSXaviCSXaviover 3 years ago
Good story, however...

I thought the change was too drastic.... She went from the conservative virgin girl to super slut... And seemed to hate her husband, without much context as too why...

Perhaps it would help if you would have put in something about her extremely religious upbringing. That way we could have an idea that she was always an extremely sexual woman, but was forced to repress it, do to her upbringing.

To @Fishgetter

RAAC means Reconciliation At All Cost

Its usually used when talking about stories, where most people feel the husband forgave too many things, that he shouldn't have and reconciled.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
No

I don't see there was a drastic change. She wanted to be a slut back in college and she finally gave in to her curiosity. Clearly she was not wife material from day one.

Good comments by powersworder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with lots of comments as to Heather and wimpy action when first caught her.

So okay only

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a great cheating wife story. She got exactly what she deserved and Brody's revenge in the end was sweet. Kayla was truly delusional thinking she could convince Mark a loving family man to become a cuckold. With Kayla at the end of the story finding out that own children were calling Heather Mom was sweet and the final blow made Kayla realize she truly had screwed up and lost it all. Well done 5 stars

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

the only disappointing thing about the story was the wifes enjoyment about being gangbanged. she did not deserve any of that only misery and pain.

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

"Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it."

Flar1958Flar1958about 3 years ago
What?

You lost me after hypoctrite Brody page 1 Heather and her moral compass in the past she was not good enough and now he marries her? And always the friends push someone to be slutty. And he witness Heather got totaly drunk and didnt do anything against it? Admit he has done equal ! Some thinking to kill is in order? There are we in the middleage or middleeast to think of a murder in honor? And you call yourself christian and look down of others, lets check your moral compass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
@FLAR1958

you're an idiot. your rant is off-point, poorly thought out and poorly stated. get a life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He got what he married, . . .

so he deserved it. Why would he be surprised? They both got what they deserved.

Thanks for the effort.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Payback is a bitch.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 3 years ago

Hmmm...

Brody smiled, as he remembered that the post mark on the mysterious package containing the thumb drive was from LA, but didn't ask.

Have to wonder if Heather is such a good friend why she wouldn't have sent him this the moment it happened. The whole "I know your wife cheats on you but am allowing it to happen without your knowledge" seems to argue against early being friends.

fritz51fritz51about 3 years agoAuthor
@ Ambivalence & others:

I would point out that it was never confirmed that Heather was the source, it could also have been her brother, Brody's best friend or anyone else that wished to use a LA post mark to throw suspicion on Heather.

Further, it was never established WHEN Heather got the video, if it was her... perhaps a sorority sister of Kayla's heard of the divorce & thought Heather might be interested, so she may have only recently obtained it.

Next, perhaps Heather did come by the video, but Brody & Kayla seemed to be doing OK raising a family & she did not want to destroy it, maybe thinking Kayla had maybe reformed. Heather certainly was no one to throw stones at some one's past.

I had decided to let the many possibilities float out there to give the reader cause to ponder the possibilities and chose their own reality.

I don't think it's fair to dump on Heather, considering so many other possibilities.

Thank you for reading and taking the time to share your thoughts.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I’m not feeling this one as well. The whole setup part felt contrived mechanically

But then again it’s a story and I appreciate the effort to entertain a multitude of readers

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

I have to agree with NVDiceGuy, and fritz51 (below). I realize that a great deal of the stories on Literotica are contrived, are based on pure fantasy, and stretch the imagination. These are basically entertainment and fiction, so there must be some leeway. Many are close to the truth, and believable if one wants to adhere to the program, so to speak, and be entertained. Some however, are are quite unbelievable, leaving one scratching one's head saying...are they kidding? No way.

1959richard21959richard2about 3 years ago

3*S EXECUTION FAILS

I like the idea of the story very much. The plotting, writing not so much.

fritz51 the eighteen year gap was an opportunity to show her personality was changing. You fail and consequently her actions became out of character.

Thank you for the work. I look forward to seeing your next story. I'm

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A story is to be read and enjoyed (or not) - these are works of FICTION. Why tear apart a story, author or each other? Thank you for your story.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FICTION - YES just a little to far out for even friction. Hey my wife threatened to divorce me if I made a child quit staying in a possible statutory rape environment. I granted her threat by filing myself. was successful - she didn't realize how close she could of been to spending time in jail. however she agreed to 50/50 division of assets and I got the house. I'm vague in theses statements on purpose. call it fiction if you wish....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Overall, I liked the story and gave you 5 stars. However, I'm not really fond of all the complicated plotting and scheming just to gather evidence, and so many stories are written this way. I mean, the guy doesn't have any money problems, so why not just hire a PI firm to track her and film everything?

I still liked the story. It would have been nice if you could have explained how she went from shy and introverted to raging slut risking everything, even knowing about the pre-nup, just to do a couple of doctors and rub her husband's nose in it.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

“Two of the ex-cons immediately offered to "disappear the wife and her lover," but murder wasn't on the agenda.“

Should’ve been Plan A!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's a big difference between being a "slut" or "man-whore" as a single person and deciding to become one when married, the bitch had it coming, delusional whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kayla became a whore and did it all to herself, destroying a loving family. She deserved a very slow torture maybe ending at the bottom of the lake Joe and the guys discussed. I thought Susan would be with Brody. Excellent story! Another chapter, detailing Brody & Heather, with more children, would be nice. Also to tell how far Kayla sank...

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

After a readthrough and rereading several parts, it seems the story jumps the believability track when he gets Joe involved. When he came to the door and it was revealed that he was there for sex, Kayla surely understood that her husband's right-hand man was there to kill her chances in the divorce by essentially invoking the trigger clause of the pre-nuptial. Also, MC and his employees committed sexual assault and unlawful detention, which was only hidden by the implications of revealing the crimes perpetrated against them. So, since the statute of limitations was 5-years (in most jurisdictions), and there was video evidence, it would only make sense that once they'd been "burned" and had nothing else to fear, they would contact their local DA. Then, the wife and Dr. Trey would own his company.

.

Easier would've been to huddle with the wives, especially Susan, and work on preventing the cheating. Then, get family and family-friends to have an intervention with the wife. If you can subdue people by having their video-documented sins exposed to family and friends, engage those same people to correct the behavior and move towards counselling, treatment, couples retreat, etc.

.

BUT... then the story would've have been worth reading!!! 5/5 as usual!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, at least Kayla went out in a blze of glory.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 3 years ago

Harsh but fair, given what she did and how she behaved towards her husband.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

Anonymous

Acid does not

Acid does not dissolve gold. It is used to remove other metals from it. Aqua Regia, a mixture of nitric and hydrochloric acids will dissolve it, but not most other metals.

So nitric acid and hydrochloric acid mixed together is not acid? So acid WILL dissolve gold. And you also can recover the gold from the acid.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Damn

It doesn't matter what acid does not. However, it would seriously fuck up a pretty face. That's the only thing I missed in this tale. Oh well. She got what she deserved. Nothing.

Ha

Five Stars

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Great story..I wish more husband's would have the balls to stand up for what's right.. this slut bitch whore got everything she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Read it again. I just can't see him setting her up like that. I mean, whatever anger he felt, that would have hurt him at least as much.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - violence or bdsm in any form, is just not acceptable.

I won't be reading any more of this author's stories.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years agoAuthor

Re: nixrox - Good... you make your choices & I'll make mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfritz51@fritz51
Future stories by me will likely not allow ANON comments. To those who would like to leave a reasonable comment and won't be able to, I apologize.