All Comments on 'Another "Honey, We Have To Talk"'

by fritz51

Sort by:
  • 265 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Kayla is kind of lame and her husbands plan and execution is not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Too far over the top.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

This story starts with the blatant act of her showing her self-entitled narcissistic feminism where it was fine for her to pause the relationship so she could be a slut and then come back and resume the relationship like nothing happened, after she was informed that it would cost her she canceled and proceeded to tell Brody that if he went on his date it would definitely end their relationship. This shows her selfish way of thinking, add to the fact that cheating hurts men 10 fold compared to women -(deny all you want feminists) but ONLY men have EVER had to question parentage, and even if a male cheats and impregnates another woman his wife does not have to pay for or invest anything into that child, but a cheating wife that gets pregnant expects her husband to pay and invest in the child! SEE it is not the same, men requiring fidelity is a natural way to ensure paternity that is why men have developed a distain and disgust for cheating that women truthfully don't even comprehend! The fact Brody didn't pick up on her apparent delusional mindset and warped feministic beliefs and also that his thought that tit for tat would in anyway change her way of thinking that it was OK to do as long as it didn't come with consequences. It only stopped that one instance from happening but didn't effectively change how she thought, that is what men need to do not threaten tit for tat but explain why and how it is disgusting, disrespectful, hurtful, humiliating, and kills his love and image of her. Also as far as getting "even", make everything public bringing her disgusting desires to light is the best way to inflict hurtful damage to her ego "self image" how others see her without having to trade his virtues for it, and trust me women's public image is very important to their vain self-entitled egos.

AngelRiderAngelRider17 days ago

Boyd's comments are about as useless as this story.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

A second read but a first class tale - thank you. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

The story was okay, but it took a weird turn with the whole, "I need to see it or I might take her back" subplot... like seriously dude, no, you don't need to see it. Just lie to her and say it's okay, then have her fuck Dr. Trey, get it on video with a PI, divorce her for adultery (she can claim they have an agreement all they want, but she has no evidence) and give the pictures to the Dr's wife Susan.

<>

Yes, it's way less over the top than what you wrote, but at least we might have some respect for Brody by the end of it.

<>

Btw, any company that is over 300 people that isn't protected by a trust... do they even have lawyers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She’s too stupid to make this credible even as just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

They really don't seem to like that you made Kayla a true slut because really she was just misunderstood.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked it for what it was, a good story. I really liked it. Yes he knew something was going on during GNO, so he went to one and found her acting like a slut with her lover Trey. From that point on it was just a matter of getting his ducks in a row for the divorce. When Heather re-entered his life, he was able to put her/their past behind them, as it happened before they got married to each other (they were still single).

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Your writing is on the moronic level.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Spoiled by recurring hypocritical misogynistic double standards and shit shaming. But hey Brody could overlook Heather's questionable post in college doing same things he had because it was a long time ago; what a big man he is. Also the final scene to video Kayla having sex was repeatedly marred seemingly by attempts if the author to through the kitchen sink at the situation. The acid, the threats of violence, the Dr being present all undermine the recording and case. At the least should've been separated into clean recording and separate event(s) for the other elements if the author felt necessary to story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is precisely what an author whose dearest wish is to be savagely trolled would post. To call it beyond stupid would be a gross insult to beyond stupid. Not even worth a rating.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

4 stars because even though it was wildly unrealistic it was entertaining. Although the near gang rape towards the end seemed a bridge too far. The threats of assault with a deadly weapon caught on tape coming from ex cons is also foolish not to mention criminal.

StanRamesStanRames3 months ago

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can understand the totally ridiculous premise of this story as manifestation of overt misogynism! Even so, do you actually think that gang rape is what a "wronged" husband should use as punishment? Pathetic...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 Stars for a good man and 3 stars for a dumb wife . My best friend married one of the nicest ladies around . They have been married for 40 plus years .. I was happily married for 2 years , sadly i was married for 6 years .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How stupid is this premise? You want to get even with someone, so you use some ex-convicts with whom you have a business relationship with to do your dirty work. Keep in mind that these people have all made some terrible choices in the past and have, so far, defied the poor odds against recidivism. So, they do the crime, and your freedom, your wealth and your reputation is dependent on none of these former felons, (a.) telling someone they shouldn't in order to show off, to one-up a pal about how important he is; (b.) decides to blackmail him; or (c.) gets in trouble and makes a deal with the DA to deliver an unsolved crime involving a prominent businessman. The history of crime and punishment in America is replete with stories where some dumbass involved the criminal class in his or her life. Dumb, dumb, duuuuumb!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yeah this really didn't work fully. The whole scenario of getting Joe and his mates involved was so unbelievable that it ruined what was a good story and made it average at best. Very rarely does an unbelievable plotline work and this isn't one of those rare examples. BardnotBard

Thor2530Thor25304 months ago

Good start, but you went to far. Suspension of disbelief is important in fiction, and with your extreme facts that suspension was just to hard to maintain.

skruff101skruff1015 months ago

Brody professes his love for Kayla for the first time near the end of college, her response is “Say that again, and cum on my tits.”

And they say romance is dead.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent revenge.

5/5

jopstorm1945

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

Stupid really, 3*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nonsensical. After Joe showed up, I didn't get it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Diane the one sensible person on campus. But sadly in the end Kayla learnt shit and is just a slut like the rest of the wives (and most of her friends apparently) in these stories. Disappointing. What I still can't quite believe is how she went from a decent girl that saved herself (for the most part) for marriage to such a depraved slut that was so, well, evil towards her husband and father of her children? Such an extreme change in behaviour. Seems unlikely. Then again, most of these stories where the wife wants to fuck around end up making a similar amount of sense in that regard. Extreme levels of delusion along with detachment and fuck knows what other issues. Thank fuck I'm single. Dealing with this sort of shit would break me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ridiculously bad, 1 star for passable spelling.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

She got schooled, big time. It was so bad I felt a little bit bad for her. I got over that pretty quick. I’m glad it worked out with Heather, and that he got the ending he deserved.

RosejaRoseja7 months ago

The wife always cheats with a doctor or lawyer not some random guy. And it is not just sex.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Average

Too much blackmail!

Smart people would let it be released and sue him for everything!!

Leaving him penniless and going off somewhere far away in anonymous street.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bad on so many levels. Juvenile bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You forgot to mention how Kayhoe started her “ onlyfans” page with Dr. Tre. seems like he got addicted to eating cum, from big cocks!

5 stars

jopstorm1945jopstorm19458 months ago

That was reaaly good BTB! 5/5

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

I enjoyed that, I can see (without looking) that a lot will be calling for her to have it even harder, but you wrote it and I think you did a reasonable job,

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WTF!! I just get some of the guys in my crew that I work with everyday to pile down my wife well I watch. Talk about reading a story to just get a brick thrown into your head.

StubbyoneStubbyone8 months ago

OMG, I’m not sure this story could get any dumber ! Tom, Dick and Harry, seriously ? While the actual writing is pretty good, the story line is incredibly outrageous and ridiculous. I wouldn’t have been surprised if an alien popped out of the closet ready to join the gang bang. As soon as Tom, Dick and Harry made their appearance I knew I’d reached my limit. A man can only tolerate so much stupidity. Gave it a 1-because no lower score was available. You have good skills, but need a competent editor to guide your story line choices. This was pathetic !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No nitpicking, just a question: what man in his right mind would remarry straight after divorcing a treacherous wife. Why Why Why?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story jumped the shark on page 3. Cut and paste BTB story no different than 10,000 others on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story went from pretty good, to hard to believe, to unbelievable, to ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I guess what this story is trying to say is that if your girl doesn't have a high body count she'll turn into a slut later in life, yet if she has a high body count like heather she'll be faithful. That there are plenty of available rooms in a hospital the idea that it would even make sense for Kayla to ask is absurd, hospital staff are capable of having affairs in secret during work hours, it's so common it's not funny.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@fishgetter.....3 hrs? You driving 135mph for 3 hrs straight? Lol

fishgetterfishgetter9 months ago

?????nearly every day, and several times he made the 400-mile trip to see her. Twice, she had made the short journey to visit him for a weekend.???? Was the trip from her home to him shorter than his trip to her? That equates to at least a 3 hour drive for him, Was hers only 1 hr.?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Okay, I admit I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I’m confused. When they were dating he had to go 400 miles to see her, but it was only a “short journey” for her to see him?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It became too ridiculous for me. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If Heather was the one that sent the photos of Kayla slutting it up at the bachelorette party why did she wait so long to send them to Brody? If Heather really cared about Brody them she should have mailed or personally delivered the photos to Brody at work right after it happened. Give him all of the information about his wife being a slut and let him decide what to do.

inka2222inka22229 months ago

Great BTB! I would have loved it even more (10 stars instead of 5) if the video of the slutsville had been anonymously leaked later. But this was more than enough to keep the BTB purist in me happy.

Regarding people whining about "martian slut ray" - You don't seem to get the point of LW stories, or storytelling in general. The story is about - and dedicated to - the MAIN character. The cheating spouse, is just a plot device to show the main characters thoughts/decisions/emotions/actions. As such, she doesn't need a "believable" motivation in the first place (I will omit the fact that in this story, her motivation is actually quite realistic and believable, you just can't handle anything which paints a female as less than a saint).

mfbridgesmfbridges9 months ago

Wow that's a lot of justice handed out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely love it>> I love when a supposedly entitled wife wants to fk up a wonderful marriage and gets her comeuppance (jaybee186)

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

What a Great Story! 10 Big Blazing Stars for the writer! Great Writing, a perfect example of a Real Loving Wife Story. Perfect Example. Cheating slutty wife is the epitome of a loving wife story! WOW, Great effort! I really love this whole story, it was perfect, cheating slutty wife got exactly what she was due! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lol, I now understand the comments on some of these stories refering to "alien slut rays". This is the most absurd and incoherent pos I've read on here. It's sad that the writing isn't too bad and the story itself is good, it just lacks any real sense. The wife wasn't an idiot and we've seen her make the right decision before after assessing the facts. The idea that a bachelorette party in Vegas can turn someone slutty is laughable.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

I didn't like the ending it was too much that and you hinted that he was going to explode however he didn't that and stuck around too long he caught her cheating himself which was enough to divorce her and win

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Get all the sex on video? How stupid do you want to make Brodie? The video might prove adultery but it would also prove rape arranged by dip shit husband. Sorry this was too much for this reader.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

People are complaining about too many sex scenes as if this isn't an erotica website lmaoo. I do feel the end with Heather was soo rushed. How did she even get a video of that? I would've liked to see one of the wife's friends be the one that passed the tape on tbh

Big_Tim99Big_Tim9910 months ago

I know it's a story, but if you're married and have friends encouraging you to cheat, you need new friends.

Helen1899Helen189910 months ago

Not my scene, sorry, to much sex, not enough meat in the bones of the story to be any good

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More than decent writing, though, not quite what I was looking for. The revenge sex scene was a bit drawn out, but I am sure it was therapeutic for some.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Too the person who thinks that someone shouldn't do what was done too a cheating wife it's clear that you are still a kid cause no man would stand by and let this happen and go without consequences

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

That is what should happen at very least when someone cheats on there spouse though if my wife was to do the shit that the wife in this story did she would be dead however why does people think this is a loving wife story cause it's not this is the wrong catagory

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

Pretty sad story and way to many sex scenes, needs more story. But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He had her when she said she would take everything!

Blackmail

Felony

Why all the other shit!

Another wimpy cuck

Knew problem But didn't act until she rubbed his face in it.

USMC Vietnam

Maybe reason why I give no slack to the dithering MC.

Hesitant will cause problems even death in certain circumstances

Act not react

RocketMan12RocketMan1211 months ago

You lost me at Tom, Dick and Harry

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WTF? No one should hurt a slut because she wants to fuck others. Just leave her and find another one. Hell, women outnumber men almost 3 to 1. And unless they're hermies they all have the same equipment between their legs. It's not worth hurting anyone.

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope11 months ago

Love the two idiot commenters below. MC acknowledged his own sluttiness at the group events and, finally, although not firmly enough, acknowledged his hypocrisy in judging Heather early on. They were both single and free at the time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a shit ending, traded one slut for another

Enygma7Enygma712 months ago

He married another groupie slut!!!!....

Bill669JBill669J12 months ago

Is there any way this dude and his buddies aren’t in jail for kidnapping and rape (of the doc?). Way way too shallow a plot Especially when they are threatening him with the Video of them forcing him to eat their cum. Pretty lame.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the story however the epilogue should have went to the end of old age for all characters to see how it ended for them. 5 stars from me good job .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Kayla threw it all away for bigger and more orgasms. She ain't real bright. Some men may do the same, of course. They ain't real bright, either.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What Anonymous wrote about resources about a month ago hits the nail on the head. A man should not waste on second on a woman who does not respect him. Life is too short - each second ticks but once.

Even so, to be truthful, men must realize our own weakness(es). Female pheromones result in dementia in the human male.

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
I

Hate these stories more and more. I hate to think these women really think this way.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 1 year ago

A Who’s Who Regarding ‘Who’s’ and ‘Whose’

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok. Here are my comments.

#1- Mr. Fritz is an artist. This story definitely held my interest, and I give it the highest rating, 5 stars.

#2. Woman are constantly evaluating what they are getting out of life. And one of the biggest sources of that information, is their close friends. Years ago, this peer group would listen to her tales of woe, and counsel her to work on her marriage. Today, it’s just the opposite.

#3. Men are used to competing for resources. But they cannot stay in a state of high adrenalin fueled action, 24 hours a day. They need a safe zone to unwind. This is why, men will give in on the little things, to try to keep their environment at home, safe and stabilizing.

#4. Once a man has determined that his wife is actually the enemy, and is trying to destabilize their relationship, he will go back into battle mode. This is always unexpected by the wife, as she expects him to logically look at the damage a divorce will cost him. Woman cannot understand, and they learn the hard way.

So besides my comment on how much I enjoyed the story, I would also like to call bullshit on all those authors who believe, that cuck relationships even exist, outside of someone’s twisted fantasy. No man would volunteer to turn over his wife to another man, and then continue to support her. This goes against, the hard wiring of the male brain. Every man has a limited time on earth, to produce resources. He will fight to keep control of them. That’s the way, it is.

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

Great story Great plan by Brody it's good that his life had a happy ending and that Kayla's life turned to shit

5 stars

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Good work, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

from me a reluctant 4 stars, i react and judge multiple areas; how much emotion of any kind is evoked, how the males react, how usually inane the female reasoning is, stuff like that, i ignore grammar unless i cant understand the story or whos who and whos doing what. So lets get into it. My 1st reaction is to the idea of a twat saving herself(her pearl of preciousness virginity), I, for one wouldnt marry a woman i hadnt fucked a lot, sexual compatibility is v important in any long term relationship. I wouldnt date a woman with that stupid a brain and thought system, altho nowadays w/ the ease of divorce, i might risk it. Shes stunningly beautiful, radiates sensuality, maybe, cuz if shes cold, inert and passive in bed, has too many rules and the sex sucks then shes gone and ive only waste some time. But im trying to see this from an evil, vindictive and entitled cunt perspective, so you save yourself till your married, your husband is paying the price of blue balls, taking it on faith that youll be worth the wait, sacrificing all the debauched fun he could have had w/ other willing sex bombs. Now yrs after marriage and kids, you, the cunt, have unilaterally decided that you fucked up by not fucking around be4 marriage(even tho you have already cheated w/ BJs at a party, prolly gave you confidence hubby wldnt know or find out, so why not go for gold, a gangbang), so now you have decided you want to play w/ other dicks besides hubbys, so you gonna cheat on him or blackmail him into submission w/an either or. He permits his cuckolding or you take him to the cleaners financially and alienate the kids from him. So he paid w/blue balls during your virginity asinineness and now you WANT him to pay again for your own personal descent into depravity, and this payment is much higher; his self respect, pride and humiliation (prolly public humiliation since you dont care). I think his proactive revenge would fly in this odd society of ours but certainly was interesting as was the slut enthusiastic reaction to it. Nothing in this womans actions showed her husband the respect he was entitled to(thru his yrs of ahrd work raising and enriching the family). Just show another version of how democrap feminazis have a delirious entitlement issue and don't care about the rack and ruin their desires and unequal actions cause. I must say that I, old and cynical am enjoying how women are whining about not being able to find males that like, respect, are their intellecsual equals, arent full of toxic masculinity, out in society, shit they, feminazis, imitation social science experts, female libbers and all the other emasculators out there have hoisted their fat cellulose asses and thighs up their own petards. Cunts want v few testicleled (entire)males available for insemination while i think women shld be treated like cattle, not pets, free range cattle, cattle prods when not active during sex, to slow to get meal(bad) ready. theyre not even as smart as pig, and more evil. Cant wait till these bitches go face to face w/ mooslims and chinks who know how to use power tyrannically, esp vs women, meanwhile the feminized males either wont care whats happening to them(turned into castrati, or faggot servants) their society or "their" women. I wont live to see what their betrayal of america results in but am already enjoying the comeuppance liberal progressive socialist democraps will be facing in 20yrs? rk

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Good story. His big first mistake after his father passed was not to hire an experienced manager in his industry to help with the work load, giving him more time at home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit over the top in her destruction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should of written a few more paragraphs of her post divorce humiliation and the moments (before and after) she realised she lost everything.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Too much unneeded back story,

\

"as he headed for the den" - Fuck the den! It's his bedroom, too. If she doesn't want to sleep with him, that's her right, but SHE can go to the den.

\

"I'm not saying that it's all your fault" - Not ALL his fault? It's not his fault at all.

\

"No... No affair. Just sex. No love. Just different sexual experiences. That's all." - In other words, fucking.

\

"there would be no better proof than her admitting that she wants to fuck other men" - Admitting that she WANTS to fuck other men isn't proof of adultery.

\

I thought he was going to go on a "business trip," figuring that Kayla would have Trey over and he would get the evidence he needed fir the prenup.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 1 year ago

One of the worst in this section. Baffling, because the author has some great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, glad it ended as it did, anyone who tells the person they are supposed to love that they want to fuck around is vermin and should be dealt with accordingly. It is very easy to get a divorce, especially no fault, so if you want to fuck around get a divorce and get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 ***** from me. Wife got exactly what she deserved. What happened to Dr. Monroe?

Hate all the stupid comments room trolls about how the wife could wife for rape, not realistic enough, etc. Just enjoy the ride people, it's like a roller coaster, just fun.

Mfj

fritz51fritz51about 1 year agoAuthor

Re: anon - "Great story until he put her rings into the jar of acid...Gold is impervious to acid, does NOT effect it in the slightest . Could have been 5 stars, but because of that, I can only give it 4 stars..."

WRONG - please research as least as much as you expect me to do : The most useful and important vehicle for dissolving gold is aqua regia, (royal water), composed of two parts of hydrochloric (muriatic) acid, and one part of nitric (aquafortis).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
great story

Great story, really enjoyed it until he put her rings into the jar of acid...Gold is impervious to acid, does NOT effect it in the slightest . Could have been 5 stars, but because of that, I can only give it 4 stars..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! 10 stars! Kayla had the world by the tail and threw it away to have her pussy stretched. To bad she wasn't taken to an isolated forest and have everything stretched and then, ...abandoned.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99about 1 year ago

Piece of crap eventually ex wife will wise up and sue for exhusband's rape of her and the threatened revenge porn Ex- will go jail for 20 years wife awarded his company and all funds Husband will have his back broken and used as a a wife for Bubba When he gets out his children will despise him and he will be homeless in a wheel chair begging for bottles of booze

fritz51fritz51about 1 year agoAuthor

I guess I should have included a warning in the preface: Written for fans of extreme BTB. I was working simultaneously on another with a less intense husband, but no warning there either, I think I'll start including one. As for me being a perv, well I guess that ship sailed the day I started reading Lit stories… lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Writing was decent, dialogue between husband and wife was sort of realistic and well done, however your story and the gangbang with the ex-cons was absolutely absurd. As for your story telling you should stick to your day job. You must be a pervert or a pervert wannabe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The slut gene is found on occasion in both men and women………if you sense it in a mate…….immediately kick ‘em to the curb. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bodies lucked out

Kayla was bat shit crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just too over-the-top to be believable or generate the frisson these stories do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to stomach. BTB seems to make sense. Yet, the lack of love is too much.

Unfortunately I have had to witness almost this exact story more than a dozen times n my 65+ years.

Maybe stories like this one, especially when so well written will at least act as a deterrent in some cases.

Understanding what happens when a soul is sold to lust, I wonder if any will be saved the horrors of adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On page 3 there is a blow up and the wife sends him to sleep in the den.

I think about there I lost interest. He should have told her to go to the den, pushed her out of the room and locked the door.

Letting her run all over him was emboldening her and the end was sealed. I can not rate what may be well written and a well thought out plot that is about such a disgusting situation.

My best rating is effectively - This is a must read story.

Right now I could not recommend this story to even the lowest form of human life.

THC

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Moral of the story, when a girl starts playing games, walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry the part with the convicts taking the.wife.was terrible. No way shape up r form would that be legal the MN would be identified easily and the wife would destroy her husband in court. This tale is so unrealistic, it ruined the beginning with parts that were good. This just another tale about a wimp who can't forbid the wife from cheating. Pathetic how these writers have to make the men look weak just to be able to make the story work. One star for that terribly written ending. Stick with blogs your storytelling is below average.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Whoa, Mr Fritz, you are a Great Writer! Great Story, Great Imagination, Whoa, Brutal BTB I love this story..5 big ones to you Mr Fritz! I love a happy ending. This story was one hell of a burn on a bitch that had everything, but still had to screw around. The slut gene just couldn't be denyed. Actually I am surprised she wasn't fucking Dr Asswipe outside the Bar when they met up. But a slut and a whore is what she was. I am glad we had a happy ending. Thank You for your efforts. Good Job My Friend. #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be nice if married cheaters lost everything while the cheated on get some great reward at the end. Too bad this doesn’t really happen. If it did I would make Trump look like a pauper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope he signed a pre-nep with Heather

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do all men become clueless cucks after marriage!! Brody is just another statistic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfritz51@fritz51
It's been a while since I've posted a story. I've just finished one that turned out to be very difficult to finish. I'm finishing the editing process and have yet to decide about comments, especially from anons.