All Comments on 'Another Hot Night with Clay'

by 3way

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh yeah

Nothing like a guy sucking another guy's cock, absolutely true of course, to get a story off to a scintillating start!!! Maybe next they can fuck each other in the ass. God, I can visualize it now. We can hardly wait. I really hope this counts as a "good" comment because I sure don't want to be ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
never to old

just the slowness of another threesome would be great. Relaxing and letting it all just play out. Lots and lots of flirting and teaseing. but of course thats how it should always be. Crdplayer2008@y keep writing

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
3 consenting adults...

3 consenting adults...So it was fun for them all...I just don't agree with his comment: "We didn't want to break up his marriage...", because helping a cheating husband they never had in consideration his marriage and family...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot Group

Very sexy story... Like love sexy BBW's and wish I knew how to contact as we're in northern WV and use to have some similar fun

FBHoopie @aol

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
GOOD STORY!

While I would never practice the acts you write about here, as a reader I can appreciate the story and the writing effort you put into it. Wouldn't it be great if everyone would judge our stories on writing craft and not how it relates to something that happened in their lives. I guess I'll never understand such people, but I'm starting to realize their hurt is so deep they can't help themselves and what they have become.

Anyway keep writing--it's one thing old farts like us can do that doesn't destroy the retirement check and it's also fun. 5 Stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First off - drop the "it's a true story" garbage

Nobody believes you and it does nothing for the story besides make us laugh. And if you're going to put guys sucking one another in your story, post this trash in gay male. The story itself just isn't well written. Numerous mistakes and the plot was practically nonexistent. Add to that the fact that you tried to stuff too much into too small a story and you ended up rushing though the whole mess. Not good. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You must be really old, or your story wasn't true

The Drive in you refer to likely was the Miles N. High Drive in on Rt. 23. It closed in 1989 after a brief stint showing adult movies. Sounds like the story is a bit false.

3way3wayover 8 years agoAuthor

Yes that is the drive in and yes it closed a long time ago. I didn't say this was a recent event. My wife and I are now 66 years old and we haven't done anything outside our marriage for many years. I would still like to but she won't do it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
true stories

i love to read true stories wish there were more i like 3somes cuckold stories with bi to bad you didnt eat her cum filled pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Isn't life grand if you let it be.

But all good things cum to an end, leaving hopefully good memories.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wife and I spent time with her sailor brother-in-law when he was stationed in our town several years ago and enjoyed xx rated movie houses,made home movies and fucked her all weekend between picture taking. She loved the two cock attention and have great head to both of us at a time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous