Another Liaison

Story Info
38 Year old meets for some anal games.
1.2k words
4.48
13k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
496 Followers

I'd seen this womans profile on a dating site. She likes arse, she enjoys giving rim jobs. She likes both men and women apparently.

She's married, but is a serial cheat. She's not my type really, I mean she's femme, like me, but looks like she's been round the block. She's older, her profile says 50. I'd say homely, pretty, if a bit rough, though, I'm sure she would hate my description of her.

I've travelled, to a hotel in Chester to meet up. I get as far away from home to meet women for sex. I'm new to the scene, I'm 38 and want to catch up. She is my second.

We've both met in the bar downstairs. We had a glass of wine, a little get to know each other chit chat. This hotel isn't intimate, its a conference centre. Business people meet here, and for all intents an purposes, we'd fit in.

We're both dressed smartly, I can tell she has made an effort. Her apple body figure is in a tight, front zip white dress, she's wearing navy high heels that match the thin stripes in her sleaveless dress and her smart jacket. Her legs are shapely, bare and driving me wild.

With her legs crossed, she has realised that when her heel slips out of her shoe I'm seriously distracted. She delicately swings her loose shoe.

I am amazed by her ample bosom. As soon as that zip is drawn down, those massive jugs will be spilling all over the place. The anticipation is building within my core.

Just sitting in the bar with her I could feel a sense of lust fill me. I'm excited about what she's going to do with me. I want to put face in her tits and suck at her nipples.

Eventually we get up and go to the room. We put our bags down and look at each. We laugh at ourselves and sit on the bed.

We kiss and fondle each other. Her hand sticks to my tight black latex trousers. I'm a hot sticky mess in there, my arse is sweaty and cunt is leaking.

I want my face in her tits. We break away from our kissing and I get on my knees. I kiss the inside of her thighs and want to open her legs.

Fuck the dress is too tight. I'm frustrated, wanting to get to my prize. She laughs and pushes me back and stands up. She's bending over me and takes the zip of her dress and slowly pulls it down.

I'm anticipating the fall of her heaving fleshy mams, I'm getting wetter and more thrilled by the second.

I hear the zip come down slowly, I try to get back up, but she stops.

"Patience!" She says in a sultry tone.

My heart is pounding. I want those tits, I want to feel their softness. I want to lick and kiss the smoothness of her legs. I want to experience her femininity. I want it all.

"Get up!" She demands.

"On the bed! Kneel" She asks, she smiles. I comply.

"I bet your box is hot and sweaty in those?" She questions me.

My rear is hot and clammy. My pussy juice isn't helping the situation in there either. There is nowhere for my moisture to go in my latex trousers, it just builds and builds.

She slaps my arse and I quiver. She kisses my latex covered arse and I begin to melt.

"Come on, get them off." She says. Her eyes fixated on my fat lady lump that's compacted within.

I kick my black heels off. I turn my back to her and as slowly and as sexily as I can, peel my trousers off.

She draws her breath, gets behind me and stops my hands where they are. She lowers her face to the top of my arse crack. I feel her moist tongue slide down. I get a shiver up my spine.

She pulls me onto my feet, and yanks my trousers to my knees. She pushes my head down onto the bed, bending me over. Her hands explore my buttocks and thighs, prying, kneading and spreading. Her breath on my skin is prickling and seductive.

I want her to start. Her hands spread my arse cheeks, pulled apart, exposing my glistening, sweaty, salty rusty sheriffs badge.

I'm eagerly waiting for the action to start. My blood is pumping. Fuck what's she doing? Her hands are off me, I panic, is there something wrong.

My arse is well spread and she finally licks. She starts around my hole. She nibbles my cheeks, I hear her purring. I lie there, feeling hot, and sensual. My pussy is pooling and dribbling.

Her tongue is probing and teasing. I feel it pushing at the entrance of my hole, I squeeze, naturally to fight off her efforts.

She continues exploring, and like a seasoned pro comes back for another go. I feel myself relax. My fingers are intertwined with hers, her other hand is firmly on my arse. Her face is buried deep digging for the treasure within.

My moans grow, her moans echo mine. It feels like she's been mining my dirt box for hours. It makes me quivers in delight. My pussy is unattended, its crying out for action. Its being deprived.

She breaks away. "This is beautiful" she exclaims. Her face tucks back in and she resumes tongue fucking my back passage.

I feel some uncontrolled clenches, and small waves of a thrilling climax come over me. I lay there, eyes shut lost in the moment.

She pulls my trousers off over my feet, and lays me on my back on the bed. My feet in the air she places them on her shoulders. Her skirt hitched up her beautiful creamy thighs.

She drops back down again. Her fingers are spreading my dribbling wet snatch now, her tongue slides in tasting my musky essence. I'm in heaven.

She knows what she is doing there, and thank fuck, I swear I start seeing stars as she starts finger fucking me.

The squelch of my hungry pussy being battered by her right hand. She is sucking on my clit and groaning with delight.

I feel for my melons, wishing I was stripped of my shirt and bra. I'm naked from the waste down being finger fucked by this woman. I feel my pussy stretching, I moan louder this time, she must have four fingers in me, its exhilarating.

With her left hand she's slapping my sodden swollen clit, the other is pumping away, pushing at my pussy walls. Just as it starts giving way to the barrage, it stretches some more.

The continuous slapping of my clit, the filling, pounding of my pussy and my gentles moans fill the room. The sounds, the feeling of this woman fucking me hard, and my boiling pussy are building up to a volcano of cum.

My inner muscles are clenching, shivering with delight. My mind is being totally blown. I'm on a different planet. I'm being sucked into a tornado of a climax. Suddenly it happens. The woman shrieks with delight, "Wow!"

As she continues, I writhe on the bed, I shoot a stream of my cum on her face spraying her. I'm spent. She sticks her face into my gooey wet snatch and licks away at the juices.

I lie there for a moment and she stands. Her blonde bob hair, the rounded her face has lost its volume. Some of it is slick with pussy juice. My pussy juice. She gives a smile, and to my delight unzips her zip.

Finally, I'm getting my hands on her massive tits.

Yesok1
Yesok1
496 Followers