Another Little Piece

Story Info
Stoned, this time.
1.8k words
3.88
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Little Piece

I had to cleanse myself of my booze addiction. I've not touched a drop for eighteen month. Not since I woke up naked on Hampstead Heath after a vodka binge a year-and-a-half ago.

I'm doing okay now, but the first couple of weeks into the not drinking was a nightmare. My body shook for a week after my last bottle of vodka. I heard voices and glanced after darting shadows and stretching darkness. My body felt like it had shrunk, and my brain was soaked in depression and confusion.

But maybe, I'm a liar. A cheat. Replacing one vice for another.

I put my twelve-skin reefer in my mouth, it was fuckin' huge! I built it like an ice-cream cone and when I lit it, it went up like an Olympic torch. I took a large drag and my lungs filled with brain-numbing skunk weed fumes. I exhaled, I blew out so much smoke, you'd swear I'd been set ablaze.

When I smoke weed it makes me so horny. Making my cock as angry as a Megalodon. It's better than Viagra. Most of the time, when I'm high, I'm trying to hide my hard on, wearing loose fitting jog pants; I have no place to put it: having no girlfriend and can't afford a brass every time my cock wants out.

I swapped a liquid addiction for a smoking one. My dealer is as clean as a laundered sheet. To myself, I call him Daz, it amuses me; his name is Simon.

Last week, when I was buying my stash from him, I was telling him of my younger days up North, when I was taking acid. He enjoyed my stories. When I bought from him yesterday, he told me he had put a bit extra in my wrap of weed. When I got home and opened the wrap, I found a tab of acid within. Shit! The last time I took acid was about thirty years ago.

It was a beautiful July morning. I was sitting in the garden drinking iced coke and smoking a joint, it wasn't Olympic sized, just run-of-the-mill sized. I had rolled six the same size as I was planning a walk on Hampstead Heath. I was off work for two weeks holiday, I'm visiting my brother in Scotland on Monday; we're both leaving for Amsterdam on Wednesday.

I took a long drag on my joint. I exhaled smoke from my nose and mouth, it fogged up the acid tab I was looking at in the palm of my hand. My heart was beating faster with anticipation of taking the tab, I palmed it into my mouth and washed it down with iced coke. I swallowed with a gulp and it was gone. I took a long drag of weed; I exhaled a long line of smoke looking up at the deep blue sky as the smoke drifted off into nothingness.

The day was airy and warm. I strolled onto the Heath, passed the ponds and up onto Parliament Hill. I stood at the summit of the hill and looked at the city of London and the tower at Canary Wharf. I turned and walked onto grass land, heading toward Golders Green. I felt as if my feet were sinking into the grass and that it was sticky and gooey, like a green treacle. My cock felt hard and my body buzzed, it was the LSD, it was starting to kick in.

I stepped off the sticky grass and onto a black tarmac path. I looked ahead and the path stretched out before me like long black rope, stretching into the distance. The birds singing about me became more pronounced, like someone had turned up the volume, it was sweet twitter but loud. I listened as I walked, it was rhythmic and melodic. I felt as if I had a little dance in my step, but hoped I didn't start skipping down the black tarmac path, like that scarecrow fucker in the Wizard of Oz.

As I walked my tweekies head was rubbing on the inside fleece of my jogging pants, it was turning me on. My legs and spine tingled, that feeling I get when I'm being sucked off, although I've not had that pleasure for a while. I felt myself cum a little and it felt great. I decided to head for the cover of the woods and find a quiet spot for a wank, with this LSD starting it should be electric.

I walked through the wood looking for an isolated spot where I could get my cock out in private, today was not a good day, it was a lovely day, it was Saturday and there was folk milling about everywhere. I spotted a small thicket of bushes in a clearing, I walked into the clearing, but it was odd, the clearing was a circle, tall trees marked the perimeter, and in the middle was the thicket of bushes, they were also circle in form and set in the middle of the circle clearing, like they had been put there purposely, placed in the centre.

I walked round the bushes; they looked a solid mass of green leaves. Then the leaves started moving, as if being rustled by a light breeze, but it was a beautifully calm day. Then the leaves made a distinctive rustling sound, like crisp packets being scrunched up. The bushes en masse began to shake and rustle urgently, intertwining leaves and branches shot into the air, quickly forming a conical shape, like an Indian Tepee, like on them old western movies. I stepped backward, stumbled and fell on my arse.

I looked at the ten-foot leafy wigwam and thought this acid is good. But then the acid got even better as an entrance to the bush wigwam appeared and a voice whispered my name.

'come in Paul,' said the voice. 'Don't be afraid, it's me Little Piece.'

'Who the hells Little Piece?' I asked.

'You don't remember me, do you?'

'No,' I said. 'You're just an illusion.'

'Illusion,' said Little Piece. 'No, I'm a wood nymph Paul. Don't you remember?' Come in and see for yourself.'

I walked up to the entrance of the leafy wigwam. 'come inside Paul, I can make you happy,' said Little Piece. Cautiously I entered.

Inside, it felt cool, like it was air conditioned. It was spacious and airy, more so than it looked from the outside. A small fire burnt, flickering blue flames, in the middle of the space. The fire became agitated and the flames grew longer and taller, reaching the height of me. The flames moved and flickered, like they were dancing. My name was whispered as the flames took on shape, a human shape, the form of a lady, a woman, a beautifully shaped blue lady.

'Hello Paul,' said the blue lady.

'Hi,' I replied.

'It's good to see you again Paul,' She said.

'But we've never met,' I said.

'We met one night when you had been drinking that awful stuff you call alcohol. It was a magical night.'

'Why? Why, was it magical.' I stammered.

'I will show you why,' said the blue lady. She stepped toward me, I was looking at a beautiful illusion, something I felt more than I saw, she was more of an image in my head, like a daydream. I felt a warmth come over me, not hot like fire, but warm like human skin; as if I were being touched everywhere, she felt soft and warm. My mind's eye pictured her soft blue lips, which I kissed. Her neck was long and slender, which I ran my tongue down until I met the swell of her soft tit, they were petite and shaped like pears. I kissed her tits and ran my tongue to her left dark blue nipple, it was like a dark-blue cherry on a light-blue Bakewell, I nibbled at it, I licked at it, I sucked at it; I wanted to eat it. I swapped over to her right tit and paid it the same attention, I took her left tit in my left hand and closed my hand around it, squeezing gently, opening and squeezing; the blue lady moaned erotically, as I sucked on her right nipple and groped her left beautifully soft tit.

My cock was solidly erect, I could feel it pushing against my joggers. 'Make yourself naked,' said the blue lady, 'it's me Paul, it's Little Piece.'

I felt my body buzzing with LSD as I looked upon the naked blue lady in my mind's eye, I was tripping out of my mind. 'Wow,' I said. 'It's you, it's another Little Piece.

I pulled down my joggers and my boxers to my ankles. I took my thick sultry hard on in my hand and wanked a bit, it felt electric, my cock felt massive in my hand. 'Can I hold your manhood?' asked Little Piece. I let go my cock and watched Little Piece take it in her hand. She began to pump it slowly. 'You have a manly manhood,' said Little Piece. Then she took me in her mouth. It felt like I'd been plunged into a sea of warm candyfloss, all sticky and gooey and warm. Little Piece pumped my cock faster, her slurping and erotic moaning made me cum faster as I felt myself erupt like a tidal wave......

'You fuckin' Purv! Hoy!'

I stared in shock at a man with his dog heading toward me. Little piece and the leaf wigwam were gone. I had my cock in my hand, I let go of it, pulled up my boxers and joggers, turned and ran.

'You pervert!' Shouted the man. 'I'm calling the Police!'

I ran toward Kenwood. I ran amongst the trees, through the wooded areas. My heart was pounding, and I was breathing heavy. I had to stop. I leaned up against the trunk of a large oak and caught my breath. I looked about me, there was no sign of the man and his dog. My hand was slick with cum, I wiped it clean on the grass. 'What the fuck!' I said to myself. I headed for the road and a way off the Heath. I walked down a long path that took me to Hampstead Heath Overground station. I spotted an off licence, I walked to it, went in and bought four cans of Sella. I headed home. On the way I opened a can of Stella and gulped the whole can down. The alcohol mixed with everything else which was swimming through my bloodstream. I felt a wave of euphoria come over me and I took a wobble, corrected myself, and marched on.

I closed my front door behind me and headed for the garden. I sat down and opened another can. My hand shook as I drank. By the third can my hand was steady. I lit up one of my pre-rolled joints and opened my last can. I felt pissed and stoned. My cock went hard again, and I thought of Little piece. I wanted more to drink, I didn't want lager, I wanted a bottle of vodka.