Woman Tied Spanked and Fucked

Story Info
Who was it that spanked and fucked her.
1.5k words
4.35
12.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine and Jamie were married but not to each other. The affair had been going on for nearly two years. It was purely a sexual relationship with increasingly bondage and spanking being at the heart of nearly all their time together. Both liked to be both recipient and supplier to each other. Catherine's other regular lover was always very meek and gentle.

Today they knew that they had plenty of time to enjoy each other. They immediately went to the bedroom and with the minimum of discussion it was agreed that Jamie would tie Catherine up and they would both enjoy the domination. They didn't need to discuss the safe word, as it was always the same.

Jamie put a pillow over the, nearly waist high, rail that ran across the bottom of the bed. Without being asked Catherine draped herself across it and reached her hands up towards the top of the bed. Jamie tied her hands stretching them to the corners leaving her feet on the floor, bent 90 degrees at the waist. He then attached her feet to the corners of the bed near the floor. The finishing touch was a blindfold.

"I know how you love to be helpless and teased until you explode. I thought tonight I would treat you to a fantasy that you have shared with me a number of times. I will tell you more in a few minutes."

With this he caressed her naked bottom using just his fingertips. He reached between her legs a couple of times, laughing at how wet she was already. It was as he was laughing that his phone bleeped.

"Oh right on time. I know you are not really dressed for it but I thought you would like to meet an old friend of mine. Please don't dress I am sure he will be delighted to see you just how you are."

"Jamie don't you dare let anyone in when I am like this. You bastard come back here right now."

He was nearly at the front door by the time she finished cursing him.

"Now, my friend will not say a word but I have told him what is off limits. Which is not much really.

"Get him out of here or you will regret it. This is so humiliating."

"It would be you who would regret it if he left now. You love to be humiliated, do you remember that party when your husband was away. You loved being the centre of attention. It was your first multiple. Tell you what I will give my friend five minutes. If you are not dripping I will show him out."

"You really are a bastard aren't you? You know damned well I will be dripping in five minutes."

She felt cool hands spread the cheeks of her bottom and blow gently on her dark crinkled anus. The tongue that followed was so gentle she was not sure what was touching her. Jamie had never done this to her and it was so embarrassing. This was made worse when she let out a deep moan of pleasure. The tonging was not quick but was mixed with occasional visits of the tongue to her pussy. She pushed back to let it reach her clit. The tongue was removed and there was movement around the bed.

"Would you like my friend to leave my love?"

"You bastard of course you know I don't"

"I think you have just been give a free pass to do as you want with her. I shall just sit back and enjoy the view and I am sure the sounds. Catherine is a rather noisy lover. Aren't you dear?

A grunt was all that he got as an answer. A further grunt escaped her lips as her nipples were gripped firmly between fingers and thumbs. Catherine listened hard to try and sense anything that would help identify her assailant. When lips nibbled at her ears she was sure that scent or sound would give her some help. She could not smell anything and the breathing was no help.

She decided to give up and just enjoy the sensations flooding her body. Her nipples seemed connected to her clit by a tight wire. The hands seemed so skilled at arousing and teasing her nipples she was beginning to think she could orgasm without her clit or pussy being stimulated. It hit her like a bolt out of the blue. Could this friend be a female? It made sense the touch was so skilled.

Catherine was now embarrassed, humiliated and deeply confused. She had never been with a female and this thought added to her excited confusion. The hands left her nipples and the body moved off the bed. A hand came round her waist and fingers found her wet pussy and her swollen clit. The stimulation was gentle and undemanding.

The first slap of a hand onto her bottom was another shock to her system. It was firm but not hard. This person knew she was into spanking, but this was almost gentle and loving. A rhythm was established complimented by a gentle caressing of her pussy with more and more regular visits to her clit.

"Whoever you are please spank me harder. I am so close to orgasm but I need more clit play or harder spanking to get me there."

This brought a complete stop to all stimulation. Footsteps went from the bottom of the bed across the room.

"It appears my friend does not think you deserve an orgasm at the moment. I could come over there and just fuck your beautiful wet pussy. I think though I will just let my friend here play a little more."

The next contact Catherine felt was the tongue returned to her anus. Still teasingly gentle and paying the odd visit to her pussy and clit. She found herself pushing back attempting to get the tongue to penetrate, with some success. She realized that she was now much more aroused she had been the first time she had been licked. Could she really cum from this alone? She wasn't going to cum but the sensations flowing through her body were beautiful. It was unrelenting and Catherine zoned out, being totally unaware of anything other than her body's responses.

It could not last forever and the fingers finding her clit were welcomed by Catherine. She had barely realized that she was uttering encouragement and appreciation of what was happening. She then snapped back to some awareness of her surroundings. Someone, probably a female, was sexually teasing her but she didn't know who. Her lover was watching as her tied up body responded to every stimulation. She suddenly felt acutely embarrassed and humiliated. This person was seeing her completely helpless, completely under their control and completely aroused. This all added to her excitement. Her heart was beating hard and her mouth was dry.

The spanking started again and Catherine found herself push her bottom towards the rhythmic contact. She had been spanked many times, but she had never had an orgasm while being spanked. She was nearly there just a little something was needed. Maybe harder spanking or maybe the clit rubbing more consistent. After every dozen or so spanks they stopped while her clit and pussy were teased. Each time stopping just before she was tipped over the edge. Then the spanking again. Her bottom was bright red and hot to the touch. There was little or no pain just heat and stimulation. The cycle was completed a number of times.

Catherine was babbling non-stop now. Much of it making no sense but the rest imploring her tormentor to bring her to orgasm. No notice seemed to be taken until she said.

"I just wish you had a big hard cock that you could fuck me with I have never needed one so badly."

The spanking stopped and she was amazed that her pussy was suddenly full of prick. It took three strokes for it to be buried so far that balls were rubbing her clit. It only took that long for her to explode into orgasm with a force that frightened her. She was yelling, swearing, cursing and thanking her tormentor for letting her cum. The fucking continued long after the initial orgasm slowed and the occasional shudder racked her body.

Catherine slumped down shattered but totally relaxed.

"Jamie you are a complete bastard, but boy that was some orgasm."

Jamie laughed as he left the room and she heard the front door closing. Within a minute Catherine was released and the blindfold was off.

"Who was that I must know? It was amazing but I will spend all my time wondering whether whoever we meet was the one who humiliated me, spanked me, teased me and fucked me."

"Do not worry about that right now. I am going to lay on my back and you are going to fuck me until I explode."

She did just that, not realizing that nobody else had been in the room with them. She had not paid any attention to the fact that no one had cum inside her as he was soon going to. He teased her verbally about how aroused she had been, by the stranger, as they fucked. He laughed again as he announced his orgasm. They were both surprised as she cum again as he exploded deep inside her.