Another One Knocked Up

Story Info
Infertile, Jennifer has her husband knock up college girls.
3.2k words
4.03
83.8k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another One Knocked Up

"I regret to inform you mam' but I'm afraid that you test results came back negative. You are infertile."

"What?"

"Biologically, you are incapable of having children."

Jennifer's whole world crash down around her as the doctor gave her the bad news. Her and her husband had been trying for years to have kids and she decided that if by her 30th birthday that she were not pregnant, then both her and her husband, Randy, would get fertility tests done. Having kids was all that she had ever dreamed of since she was one and now she was finding out that it was her who couldn't conceive? She was the problem?

"Your husband on the other hand, he seems to be relatively fine, medically speaking."

On the drive back home she just sat there, empty. All her hopes, all her dreams...gone. She had a feeling for a while that something was wrong after her husband had been creampie-ing her every day for the last three years and still nothing. But getting the news was still a gut punch. In the somber silence her husband began to speak.

"We could adopt."

"No, absolutely not. I love you honey, I love your big beautiful blue eyes. I don't want to see the eyes of some other man in our children. I want our children to remind me of you every time I look at their pretty faces. We were supposed to have a big family, six kids, three boys three girls, but now- but now..."

"It's okay honey, don't cry-"

"Don't you tell me not to fucking cry!" She said with tears escaping from her eyes.

***

For the next few days after they returned from the hospital Jennifer could do nothing but lay in bed all day. Day after day, just staring at the ceiling and out the window at the cold unforgiving world outside. Why would God do this to her? Had she been a bad Christian? She felt like she had lost a child she never knew. Well fuck him. From now on morals would not keep her from her goals. The ends justified her means. And as she had this revelation, this moral re-evaluation, a plan formed in her mind. If she couldn't have kids- then so be it. But her husband, her husband was going to have MANY kids.

***

"Absolutely not. This is absurd. And what is she gonna say when I refuse to use a condom?"

"Kids these days don't use condoms!"

"Yeah? How do you know?"

"I work for the department of health idiot, it's my job to know."

"Ok but where am I going to meet these women?

"Where all guys meet desperate women- on Tinder and at bars."

"And why won't they just get abortions?"

"Simple, we'll target women that either can't or won't. Evangelical Christians, broke college students, and poor women that can't afford it. We live in Ohio for fuck's sake, getting an abortion isn't even that easy."

"And you're just going to be in the room, watching?"

"Yeah, I gotta make sure you're holding up your end of the bargain and cumming in them."

"And pray tell, how are you going to get them to agree to that?"

"Well I figure some of the college kids, the girls with the blue hair specifically, might be into it. Evangelicals probably not so much, in those cases I'll probably just hide in the closet. Maybe with the poor women we can just bribe them, you think?"

"I literally have a picture of us on the bedside stand and wear my wedding ring everywhere."

"We'll hide all the photos of me in the house and don't worry mister, once this is all over you'll have a ring on your finger once again. But for now, the ring comes off." Jennifer said as she grabbed Randy's hand and slipped the ring off his finger. "Do this, for me; for us, and for our future together." She said as she laid a kiss on her husband's forehead.

"Ok." Her husband agreed. "I'll do it. For you."

***

The couple began searching for their first "surrogate". The first thing they did was set up an account on Christian Mingle and on Tinder. Next they enrolled Randy in a single class at Ohio State University, there he could meet dozens of young college women. They picked a class that was bound to have a high women to men ratio, an English class; and agreed that while Randy would attend all the classes in person- Jennifer would do all his homework and papers.

The first person that showed interest in Randy was a girl in his English class, a 19 year old creative writing major named Elisa with blue hair and a bisexual pride flag on her backpack. After class one day she stopped Randy and had a conversation with him. They talked about their favorite authors and Elisa immediately took a liking to her. Randy was a big fan of Russian stories like War and Peace and Elisa liked YA novels like Mazerunner and Divergent. Eventually Randy got her number and the two met after school at a bar on a Friday night. The pair made small talk and Elisa drank like a fish. Eventually, Randy decided it was time to make his move.

"Hey, you said that you're bisexual right?"

"Yes, since High School!"

"So that means you're into women right?"

"Yep!"

"Ok so here's the deal: my wife and I are looking for a third. Interested?"

"Hmmmm." Elisa contemplated as she pounded down another Sea Breeze. "Sure, why the fuck not. I'm up for it!"

"Great!"

Randy texted his wife to update her on the situation. Then the two left the bar and Randy introduced Ellisa to Jennifer back at the couple's house.

"Hiya, so you're Randy's wife!"

"Yeah!"

"That's like sooooo cool that you can be so open and stuff with your marriage. My parents were always so busy fighting with each other that they never gave us much attention."

"I'm umm... sorry to hear that? Sorry, I'm not much one for small talk. You wanna do this thing?"

"Yeah I do! I'm so ready to be fucked!! I need this like so bad, I've been storing up so much stress."

"Where do you store your stress? Your pussy!" Unfortunately, no one laughed at Randy's bad joke. But the three did move into the house and upstairs to the master bedroom.

When they entered the bedroom, the marriage couple were astonished by just how quickly Elisa lunged for Jennifer and began French kissing her. She then began undressing HERSELF before Randy or Jennifer could. Her bra and then her panties disappeared before either Randy or Jennifer could take off a single article of clothing. She then placed Randy's hands on her C cup titties as she whispered into his ear: "I want you to spank me. I've been bad daddy." She giggled. Randy then grabbed her hand, led her to the bed and bent her over his knee before forcefully smacking her ass.

"Ahh! I've been so bad. I'm sorry, I promise it was just an accident! I won't let him touch me again."

"No daughter of mine is going to be a slut."

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean to be such a whore... it just felt good!"

Randy slammed his hand hard on her bare ass again.

"I'm sorry daddy, I won't do it again I promise. I'll be a good girl." Elisa whimpered.

What in the Freudian Hell? Jennifer thought to herself. Gen Z girls are weird.

Randy slapped her ass again and by now could feel her pussy beginning to drip. It wouldn't be long now. His wife then sat on the bed next to Elisa and began eating her out from behind.

"Oooooo mommy! My pussy feels so good."

What the Hell? Randy thought.

After a few more minutes and forceful smacks the young woman's ass was as red as an apple. She then got off his lap, crawled to the center of the bed and just stood on all fours without saying a word just making a quiet whimpering sound. Randy got behind her and spit on his cock, although by the look of her beckoning pussy he wouldn't need it. Randy then started to line himself up, ready to penetrate her.

He felt guilty at what he was about to do, her tight teen pussy centimeters from his cock, dripping wet and waiting to be filled.

"I'm ready daddy."

Randy then plunged his cock deep into her wet teenage pussy. He hadn't felt a snatch this tight since he first met Jen.

"Please, punish my coochie daddy."

Eventually the three-some turned into Jennifer just watching. She stood by, watching her husband pump his cock into her fertile teenage pussy, embarrassed by her barren womb. Not wanting to just be on the side lines, she got behind her husband and grabbed his ass and pushed him deeper into her during his thrusts.

"Fuck her deep and give her your seed." His wife whispered in his ear sensually.

"Fuck!" Randy yelled as he pumped her 19 year old pussy full of cum, drenching her wall to wall. Fortunately she was so wet that Elisa couldn't tell he had nut in her fertile pussy.

"You pulled out right?"

"Mmmhmm."

***

The next chick was a poor Black woman they had met on Tinder who was probably the same age as them. Randy took her out for a nice dinner at Blue Lobster. After wine-ing and dining her it was embarrassingly easy to get her to put out. Randy just took her home and just like that her panties dropped. As Jennifer watched, this time an inactive participant although Shelby, that was the black lady's name, didn't mind and actually kinda liked an audience for her moves that seemed evocative of an aspiring pornstar. Shelby was flexible and had both her legs behind her back begging for Randy to give her that "big white cock". But it was while she was ridding him that an interesting exchange took place.

"Fuck, I need this so much."

"Yeah me too, your pussy is so fucking tight" Randy moaned.

"No hun, I mean your money" she smiled. "You and your wife look pretty well off, well... some of us aren't. You have no idea what it's like trying to feed a family."

"Oh? Well I'd like to help you expand yours" Randy said as he smacked her ass while she rode him.

"I know" Shelby sped up her riding. "And you're gonna help pay for mine too." She started jumping up and down on his dick as she screamed. "Fuck! Cum in me daddy! Give me your baby! I NEED this."

As she moaned this Randy let loose his entire load inside her cunt. As it started to drip out, she swiped her finger and brought a drop of cum up to her face. "Yummm. Taste like someone's gonna owe me child support. I'm sure you can afford it, rich asshole."

With that thought Shelby put her panties back on and then her pants and shirt, leaving her bra behind. "Keep it. You're gonna be paying for more" She laughed.

***

The next night while lying in bed, Randy told his wife about how the situation was making him feel.

"I just... feel bad is all. I don't know if what we're doing is right."

"Right? Wrong? Who cares! These women consensually agreed to have sex with you, they're just facing the consequences of their actions."

"But they didn't ask to be pregnant! That's such a heavy burden to put on someone."

"Listen. You're going to keep fucking these whores and you're gonna keep cumming in them until six or seven of the little sluts come knocking on our door asking for child support!"

***

The next girl they met on Christian Mingle, she was 21 years old and originally from Utah. She had long blonde hair and a big fat ass not typical of your average white girl. She was very religious, so Jennifer hid in the closet while they screwed but unfortunately it wasn't that good of sex anyway. She just laid there the entire time in missionary position and when Randy asked her if she wanted to do doggy she responded "No". Surprisingly, she didn't even notice when Randy cumed in her. She was just straining at the ceiling, completely disassociated. She was, however, trying to muffle her moans the entire time. After it was over, as she was leaving she told Randy:

"Thank you Mr. for helping me get my sins out. You see from time to time I just can't help myself from fornicating."

"Ummm... okay?"

"When I get home I will pray for us."

"Thanks?"

After the woman left, Jennifer hopped out of the closet and said "Well that was weird, some women these days really worry me. Very sexually repressed that one."

***

The next person that responded to their plan surprisingly enough was a student at OSU that Randy met not in class but in a common area. Her name was Janice Wong and she was an international student from Hong Kong. Janice was unbelievably stressed from school and just fucked Randy to blow off some steam. But with how tight she was, Randy did not mind being used. Not to mention that she seemed a lot more concerned about getting off rather than making Randy wear any sort of contraception.

***

Four weeks later while Randy was walking to class he saw Elisa over by the elevator.

She walked up to him as he entered the lift.

"Hey, I'm pregnant..."

"What?!" Randy feigned surprise.

"I just- I just don't understand how this could have happened. You pulled out didn't you?"

"Yeah but... I guess it must've been when I pulled out. I must not have pulled out quick enough and a little must've gotten out before I got all the way out. I'm sorry."

"I... I don't know what I'm going to do now. I can't take care of this. I have no money, I was supposed to become an English teacher- but now I don't know. And the stupid state of Ohio won't let me get a fucking abortion!"

"I'll tell you what, after you give birth my wife and I, we will take care of it for you. Again, I'm so sorry that this happened. It's all my fault."

"Thank you... thank you so much!" Elisa said as she started to cry.

"Don't worry about it, again I'm sorry for not being more careful."

Later that day, when Randy got home and told Jennifer the news she high five him, grabbed his hand and then fucked his brains out in the bedroom.

***

"Here honey, I poured you a glass of wine."

"Thanks! Randy said as he took a big gulp of his favorite red vintage.

"I'd like to introduce you to someone."

"Really? Who?"

From the hallway and into the kitchen came a skinny young blonde woman with a small tank top and a vape in her mouth.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii, my name's Tiffany! But you can just call me Tiff for shortsie."

"Excuse me but how old are you??"

"I just turned 18 in August!"

"No, no way I'm not doing it."

"Really?" Jennifer said as she cupped his crotch. "Cause he seems to be telling a different story."

"What?" Randy could feel his cock hardening. "What the fuck did you do?!"

"Only dissolved about four pills of viagra in that wine glass I gave you." Jennifer whispered mischievously. "I'm glad it didn't affect the taste. Now you enjoy, let me know if the erection lasts longer than four hours." She winked at him before leaving the room.

"So Tiff, where did you and Jen meet?"

"At a bar! Hehe."

"Yeah Tiff here was trying to use a fake ID at Old Moe's Tavern. Luckily for her, I saved her from the cops and told her that she could drink with us- with one caveat."

"And what's that?" Randy asked.

"That you'd get to pound my pussy! And that's ok, it's been a long time since she's had a good pounding hehe. Besides..." Tiffany stared at Randy with a devious smile, walked over to him and begun straddling him. "I like older men."

Ten minutes later Randy found himself thrusting bareback into Tiffany's unprotected pussy as he face lay in a pillow, sniffling her moans. It had been hilariously easy to get him into bed. All that Tiffany needed to do was unhook her bra and slide her panties down and there Randy was picking her up and plopping her down onto the bed before ravaging her with his cock. As Tiffany lay face down, ass up- Randy in his feral state lost control and pumped gallons of cum inside her. But much to his surprise, his hard on did not go away.

"Fuck me harder daddy." Tiffany moaned.

"Yes baby girl."

Randy gave into her wishes, flipping her over and sticking his erect cock back inside her young cunt. At first it felt overstimulating but eventually it turned into immense pleasure as the undergrad lay on her back; her long blonde hair swaying in a way that her B cup tits did not as Randy thrust into her. For a second time, Randy came inside her before once again his erection did not go away. Third times the charm, Randy thought as he grabbed Tiffany by the waist and carried the thin young 18 year old to the bathroom shower. It was encased in translucent glass and he pushed her chest up to it as he fucked her doggystyle as the warm jets of the shower hit his back and made the bathroom steamy. Not much left in the tank, Randy came one last time. This more of a drizzle than the storm of cum that was the previous two times. His boner dissipated as he stood in the shower with Tiffany and heard her laughing.

"I like you! Hehe, I can feel you running down my leg too! Don't worry I'll take some Plan-B tomorrow... if I don't forget!"

***

Once Tiffany and Randy parted ways, he would only sleep with a few more women before Jennifer put their experiment to an end. After all, you don't want to get too many women pregnant. Luckily, it had been shockingly easy to get women to consent to not using protection. It made Randy worry somewhat about the future of sexual health in the US.

After some time, more and more women that Randy slept with came forward saying they were pregnant with his kid. Most of them gave him custody of the children willingly, but two of the disputes went to court. One judge ruled in favor of Randy granting him full custody and the other awarded him partial 50% custody. Still, Jennifer finally had her happy family of six kids, sure they were all born within six months of each other and half of them weren't even white but rather Black, Hispanic and Asian. But still, every day she could see her husband's beautiful face in his children and peer into their eyes that reminded her of him and their love.