All Comments on 'Another One Knocked Up'

by DangerHunt69

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumbest idea EVER! Just go out and knockup random college kids. Nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally a loving wife who will do anything to get what she wants. Mirror images of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story has potential, but never lives up to it. The nice thing about stories is that you can time skip, so there's no reason to cluster all 6 kids together, which would make it practically impossible for them to raise them all and make school quite awkward for all of the kids, instead of spreading them out a year apart like a more normal family.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Ridiculously silly and vile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I only got as far as the demented wife deciding to use the lives of children to get some kind of vengeance against God? Too fucked up to continue. I hope you get better.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

Sorry, but to me this is non-consent at the least, and rape at worst. Not my thing, and probably should not be in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this a violation of Literotica rules or guide lines???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again a bunch of whiny people comments. This is a fantasy story folks. Sgt Friday says, the facts mam, just the facts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was really good, all these other people can just fuck off. If it’s not your cup of tea, move along.

Bucky411Bucky411about 1 year ago

Goes to the trouble of setting it at an American university but then ruins it by using centimeters and calling an “elevator” a “lift.” Also, they never asked any of the girls if they were on birth control, they just assumed.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Interesting twist, liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank god for stories like this or I’d never get off. I’m glad it’s here. Written stories can be totally taboo.

thomas_deanthomas_dean8 months ago

Be fruitful and multiply

Jen is infertile, but she and her husband hatch a plot to impregnate young women in need, college students, poor, and lonely. The plot produces a bumper crop of diverse children calling Jen Mom. Mission accomplished.

It is an interesting fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just that, it's a fantasy. An interesting fantasy though. I was called upon to help an Amish family have kids. The husband was infertile. I had the honor of fathering eight beautiful children.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

Interesting. Weird, but interesting. Not really in depth enough to be erotic, but it has the bones of a much better story, if you fleshed it out. I could also see them keeping Tiff and having her pump out three or four babies for them.

Still - the concept was interesting. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous