All Comments on 'Another Random Dick Suck Goes Bad'

by Lovecraft_Lore

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DRAFTEKDRAFTEKabout 2 years ago
WTF

Strange, but weird enough to enjoy. Please no sequel!

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

HP Lovecraft doesn't deserve the disservice you do them with your pseudonym associated with the horrible "writing" you pawn off on us.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 2 years ago

REAL WASTE OF TIME, DUMBEST SHIT I EVER READ ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Somewhere, in that deceptively creative mind of yours, you come up with entertaining stories. The first was fun, second a bit of a reach and, the third was quite out there. All, however, entertained.

A couple of suggestions are below. No error sufficient to deter from your story.

"shuttered in disgust - perhaps you meant shuddered ? Shuttered describes a window with the shutters closed

"freshly ironed socks" these belong in the same drawer as ironed tightly whities! Nobody irons socks . . . Or tightly whities!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dick head

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the great feedback. ""shuttered in disgust - perhaps you meant shuddered" Yes, I meant shuddered in disgust.

Happy April fools readers. Hopefully you'll enjoy this fun little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bad comedy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

NEGATIVE FIVE STARS FOR BEING A GAY MALE STORY NOT A INCEST STORY AT ALL

EVERY WORD WAS MISSPELLED

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

I went through this twice and still can't comprehend what I just read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I felt like this was meant to be terrible as a joke for the readers. If that's the case, then it's a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

totally fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This doesn't deserve the hate it's getting. I found it amusing!

starfight22starfight22about 2 years ago

uhm. It feels like an introduction leading towards the better parts of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovecraft_Lore@Lovecraft_Lore
72 Followers
Hello. I try to keep the stories funny, full of magic, a back drop of Cthulhu Mythos, and at most, limited nonconsent. I love helpful feed back. If you are reading this because you liked my story, please go vote on it. Thanks. My aesthetic is HP Lovecraft, but with the ra...